Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575914 Posts in 73240 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 01:01:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hulk Candy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Hulk Candy  (Read 14354 times)

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
Hulk Candy
« on: October 24, 2019, 02:22:39 am »
Hulk Candy

"What are you supposed to be?"  Jackson asked his little sister. 

"She-hulk, of course."  Lily said, putting on the last bit of green paint on her face. 

"She-hulk doesn't have a cape."  Jackson said, shaking his head.

"Super duper She-hulk does."

"Whatever.  Mom, do we have to take Lily with us?"  Jackson said as he slipped his werewolf mask over his head. 

"Yes, you do.  I have to work tonight, otherwise I would take her."  Jackson's mom said. 

"Mannnn..."  Jackson whined. 

"Look, honey, I need you to be the grown up tonight and watch your sister.  I'm trusting you."  his mom said. 

She gave him his trick-or-treat bag, and then made sure Lily was ready to go.  The doorbell rang just as she finished giving both of them a hug.  Jackson ran over and opened the door.

"Jerry!  Where have you been?"  Jackson asked the tall, lanky kid with a hockey mask and fake knife standing in the doorway. 

"Sorry, man, I had to finish up some homework real quick.  We ready to go?" 

"Yeah, but there's a catch.  We have to bring my sister."  Jackson said, rolling his eyes. 

"Hey, no problem.  What's up, Lilymonster?  Bringin' the guns tonight, huh?  Let's see the flex."  Jerry said, pretending to flex his arm.

"Hi, Jerry!  Grrrr."  Lily said, doing her best most muscular flex. 

"Jerry, I left my phone number on the fridge.  I want them home by eight, okay?  I should be home by eight thirty.  And please stay within the neighborhood, alright?"  Jackson's mom said, grabbing her keys off of the counter.

"Will do, Ms. James."

"Thanks for doing this Jerry.  I know you and Jackson had plans tonight."

"No worries.  It'll be fun."  Jerry said.

"Now, you two remember the rules of trick-or-treating, right?"  Ms.  James asked, looking at Jackson and Lily.

"Mom, I'm twelve."  Jackson said, rolling his eyes again.

"So?  Let me hear it then." 

"No strange houses, and no strange candy."  Jackson said with a sigh. 

"And look both ways across the street!"  Lily chimed in. 

"Very good, Lily.  You make sure to stay with Jackson and Jerry.  And remember, no eating until I look at it, alright pumpkin?"  Ms. James said, kissing her on the forehead. 

Lily nodded.  And with that, everyone left.  Lily held Jerry's hand as they visited any house that had their front porch light on.  Jackson was still fuming, walking ahead of them.  The people seemed surprisingly generous with candy tonight, which would've been great, save for them gushing over his sister's costume.  He finally started to cool off as they came up to the last house on the long block.  The yard was full of amazing looking decorations, even the werewolf from American Werewolf in London- his favorite horror movie.  It looked so real, it kind of freaked him out.  Which was totally awesome. 

"Jerry, check this out!"  Jackson said, rubbing his hand over the fur.

"Whoa.  That is pretty epic.  What do you think Lilymonster?"  Jerry asked Lily, who peeked out from behind him.

"It's scary."  she said, squeezing his hand.

"Okay, let's go then.  You want to do the honors, Lily?"  Jerry asked.

"Yay!"

She ran up to the porch, making sure to avoid the big fake spider hanging on a web, and rang the doorbell.  As soon as the door opened, they all let out a gasp. 

"Jackson, look!  It's the real She-Hulk!"  Lily yelled, practically vibrating with excitement. 

Standing in the doorway was the most disgusting woman Jackson had ever seen.  He nearly threw up in his mask.  Jerry's jaw was nearly on the floor behind his mask.  Both found that they couldn't move.  The sight was just too shocking.  She filled the entire doorway, top to bottom, and side to side.  Dressed in a purple string bikini that barely covered anything not covered by green body paint, her body bulged with rippling lumps and bumps. 

"It has to be a suit.  There's no way a woman could look like that."  Jackson said, louder than he intended. 

"Is that right?  Why don't you come up and see for yourself, honey."  The woman said, causing Jackson to gasp. 

The porch actually groaned as she took a step outside.  Lily was jumping up and down at this point, literally looking like a flea in the shadow of a mountain, her head barely coming up to the top of the woman's thigh. 

"Can I feel?"  Lily asked.

"Go ahead sweetie."  She said shaking her leg back and forth, causing a massive balloon of muscle bigger than Lily to literally swing back and forth, before suddenly stopping and blowing outwards in a vein covered explosion of muscles.   As soon as Lily's hand touched the tear drop covering the woman's knee, in an absolute stunningly impossible show of muscle control, the tear drop began to expand by itself, inflating to the size of Lily's head!  Lily put her other hand on the muscle and tried to squeeze it, giggling with excitement when a massive vein popped up under her fingers. 

"Jackson, her muscles are so much bigger than yours!  Isn't it awesome?"  Lily said. 

Jackson felt the humiliation spread over him like a suffocating blanket.  He frantically looked around for some support, but Jerry wasn't beside him anymore.  He was on the porch!

"Jerry, what are you doing?"  Jackson said between clinched teeth. 

He watched as Jerry placed a shaking hand on the woman's other thigh.  A thigh that suddenly detonated, throwing Jerry's entire back with such force he was almost spun around.   Forcing itself forward near two feet off of her leg and spreading out as wide as Jerry was shoulder to shoulder, each slice of the quivering quadricep had more muscle than Jackson had in his entire body! 

"Come on now, honey.  I can't very well give you your candy until you see what you are missing, can I?"  the woman said, smiling deviously. 

She slowly raised both of her arms, unleashing a bicep flex that would make Arnold blush.  Jackson's eyes nearly popped out of his head.  When she reached a finger out to touch the side of the peak that had long since past her fist, Jackson didn't know what to think.  The only way he could explain not puking his guts out at the sight, was that he must've been in total shock.  A human being couldn't do that.  It had to be some sort of trick.  That's it.  It was her costume.  And he would prove it. 

"This is so fake."  Jackson said, as he walked up and put his hand on her thigh. 

It felt harder than a steel beam!  He tried to squeeze it with both of his hands, but only ended up hurting his fingers!

"Here, let me help you.  Let's give you a better view, honey."  the woman said.

Jackson felt a hand wrap around the side of his waist, and his feet leave the ground!  His eyes rose until they were level with the mountain of beef sprouting from the woman's other arm.  Skin stretched to the breaking point, revealing the striated monster as it rumbled upward into a mutated peaked monstrosity, nearly as big as his upper torso!

"Go ahead.  You know you want to."  the woman said. 

Jackson couldn't believe his eyes.  It was so big!  But before he could do anything, she turned him so he was looking straight into her gorgeous blue eyes, and she kissed him on the lips!  He could feel a warmth spread over him as his body went limp in her hand.   The feeling was indescribable.  Did all kisses feel like this?  There wasn't a piece of candy in the world that could best that.  Or so he thought.

Forum Saradas

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
Re: Hulk Candy
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 04:55:59 am »
Nice! I like what I see in this story a lot, so far, I look forward to more, when I saw the start, I was wondering if Lily was going to be the star of this tale, and I'm still hoping for it, but the huge muscle lady is quite nice herself. Please go on! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 01:06:42 am »
    While Jackson was pulling himself back together, the woman went back inside her house and came back with a large orange bowl in her hand.  She filled all of their bags to the brim with every kind of candy imaginable.  Jerry realized what time it was.  Barely able to pull his eyes off of the woman, he grabbed Lily's hand and they started down the steps. 

"Wait a minute.  I have a something special for you little one."  the woman said to Lily. 

She bent down and waved Lily over.  Jackson couldn't make out exactly what the woman put in her hand, or hear what the woman whispered in her ear.  He looked over at Jerry, who just shrugged.  Lily slid whatever it was into her bag, and then skipped over to Jerry with a huge smile on her face.  Jackson took one last look at the woman as she stood up, confusion evident on his face.  She winked at him and then bent over into a most muscular so huge, Jackson nearly fell over backwards.   Lumps and bulges popped out of her skin like musclebound popcorn.  Traps bullied their way up over the top of her head, two steel pillows fighting for space with the outrageously plump shoulder muscles, each striated groove deep enough to swallow Lily's hand.  And the two watermelons she called biceps, rammed into a muscular ocean of rippling meat, magnificent pectorals with enough beef between the two of them to feed an army of lumberjacks.  Her head nearly disappeared into shadow, as Jackson felt Lily's hand enter his and yank him forward out of the yard. 

"What did she give you? And what did she whisper in you ear?"  Jackson asked as Lily pulled at both Jerry and his hands to get them to walk faster. 

"Not supposed to tell anyone."  Lily said. 

"Secretly, a secret?"  Jerry said, chuckling. 

"My secret."  Lily said, obviously anxious to get home. 

As soon as they got back into the house, Lily put her bag on the floor, grabbed something out of it, and ran upstairs to her room.   Jackson was a little miffed, and maybe a little worried?  Lily never kept secrets, because well, she just couldn't.  So what was so important about this one?  He was tempted to go after her, but Jerry waved him off. 

"Don't worry about it, man.  She probably just wants to eat her special candy in peace.  Let's check out the haul, dude."  Jerry said, spilling his bag on the kitchen counter. 

Jackson took one last look up the stairs, and turned to dump his bag out.   It was a huge mound of candy.  No wonder the bag was so heavy.  Actually, he was surprised it didn't break.  There was still about fifteen minutes before his mom would get home, so he could sneak at least one without her knowing.  He sifted through the mound until he found one of a pack of Starburst.  Just as he was about to put the candy into his mouth, there was a huge crash above them.  He took one look at Jerry, who had a sucker sticking out of his mouth, and they both took off up the stairs.  Jerry reached the door first. 

"Lily?  Are you all right?"  he said, knocking, before slowly opening the door. 

The light flickered overhead, revealing the destruction within.  Her twin bed and been broken in half, the boards crumbling under what had to be an enormous weight.  Her nightstand had also been reduced to rubble, and it even looked like the floorboards in front of her bed, might be cracked!  What the hell happened?  Jackson got up from examining the floorboards to see Jerry staring at something. 

"What are you looking at..." 

"Hi guys!"  Lily said, as she stepped away from the window. 

The floor groaned so much, it sounded like she might break through the floor.  Both boy's jaws hit the ground once again. 

"Hhhoww did this happen?"  Jackson croaked out. 

"I ate the nice She-Hulk's candy, and now I really am Super Duper She-Hulk!  Isn't it cool?!"  Lily said. 

Lily was still the same height, but now possessed a physique that could wipe the floor with the entire Hulk family.  There was so much muscle on her frame, it was a miracle she could move.  The costume was in tatters, leaving just enough to cover the parts that needed to be covered.  Her tiny feet looked lost underneath calves that were so swolen with sinew that they nearly touched the ground!  Sticking out at least a foot on either side of her leg, the hugely overinflated basketballs of muscle actually jiggled back and forth as she took another step forward.  Jackson's mind was starting to melt- her calves weren't even flexed!  And that was just the beginning!  A pair of quad and hamstring muscles that looked like they could squat a skyscraper protruded from her tiny form, in a sweeping curve so colossal they were nearly as thick as her 4'4" height! Thousands of striation feathers quivered and twitched as her muscles seemed primed for a nuclear explosion.  Hundreds of ab and oblique muscles littered a midsection that was barely a quarter of the width of her gigantic wheels, supported from the backside by a set of squared off glutes that formed a shelf so large it could fit a Thanksgiving dinner.

And where to begin with her chest.  There was almost an endless supply of pec muscle, rumbling out a whisker shy of her bulbous pumpkin-sized deltoids, up high enough for her to stick her tongue out and touch, and billowed out in layer, after layer of burgeoning beef, an entire rolling hillside so large, the She-Hulk woman's chest looked like it could fit in just one pectoral!  Trap muscles so immense, they cast their own shadow, peaked nearly two feet over her head, and added to what seemed like an unstoppable thickness, making even going through a door sideways impossible.  Her arms were so absolutely tremendous it was almost revolting. Shoulders over twice as big as her head were just the icing on the cake of the most ridiculously monumental set of awe inspiring biceps the boys or anyone on the planet, for that matter, would ever see!  As her arms lay relaxed on a set of lats that a condor could use as wings, they formed into peaks that stuck out three feet in front of her!  Including a beast of a tricep that burst out like a two foot boulder behind her, there was enough muscle in her relaxed arm that if she lay on the floor, the peak would come up to Jerry's chest! 

"Wait 'till you see what Super Duper She-Hulk can do!"  Lily said. 

Lily raised her arms out to her side.  Jackson and Jerry looked at eachother.  Good lord, what else could she do?  The moment Lily began to curl her wrists, the whole house began to shake. 

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 02:03:32 am »
Great follow up, I enjoyed it a lot, Lily getting muscles that not only rivaled but completely blew away the adult She-Hulk lady was awesome! And that is relaxed muscles, even beginning to flex her muscles was enough to shake the house, I can only imagine the power that Lily has now in her young, short, but immensely muscled body! I hope to find out soon! k+!

Offline legfan71

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2019, 11:12:05 pm »
It would be fun to see the mom try some of this special candy as well!

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2019, 01:15:28 am »
   The eruption of muscle knocked the boys off of their feet, throwing them backwards like a couple of ragdolls.  The mammoth towers of power turned the ceiling into confetti, crumbling plaster showering the entire room, as massive cracks traveled all the way down the walls to the floor.  But they didn't stop.  Slamming into the roof with such force, nearly half of the top of the house was blown clean off!  As the boys lay on the floor covered from head to toe in debris, all they could do was stare, as the booming biceps didn't seem to ever stop growing! They pierced the night sky, like two flesh covered hot air balloons that refused to stop inflating, encrusted with veins the size of water pipes. Every lump and bulge that formed contained more muscle than an entire Mr. Olympia lineup, yet was insignificant to the overall might of the the flesh covered mountains that seemed to almost block out the moon overhead.   

Meanwhile, Ms. James was on her way home, having just turned onto their street.  Her eyes widened as she noticed two impossibly massive masses growing out of the top of a roof, lit slightly from below.   Good lord, they must've been twice the height of the house!  It took her a second to realize whose house it was.  She didn't even bother pulling the car into the driveway, slamming to a stop half on the curb, and ran into the house. 

"Jackson!  Lily!  Jerry! Where are you?" 

She gasped at the huge cracks traveling up and down the ceiling and walls on the lower level, chunks of plaster and wood everywhere. 

"Children!"  She called out, taking the stairs two at a time, before pausing at the top. 

Lily's door was half off its hinges.  Her heart began to beat faster.  Please let them be okay.   She carefully pushed open the door and nearly had a heart attack.

"Hi, mommy!  Look at my muscles!"  Lily said, happily, not releasing her mind-numbing flex. 

"What? How?  What happened to you, Lily?!"  Ms. James said, covering her mouth with her hand, not believing what was in front of her. 

"I'm Super Duper She-Hulk!"  Lily said, tensing her arms, causing the floor to rumble once again, and the mountainous peaks to shoot ever skyward.

"Boys!  Are you alright?  Jackson, what happened to your sister?!  How is she..."  Ms. James nearly tripped over her own words, helping Jerry and Jackson to their feet.  She was clearly shocked, yet she could feel something else building inside her.  Lust? 

"Mom, I'm sorry.  She got this candy from a woman with these huge muscles, then ran up to her room before I could stop her, and just ate it.  Then she got all huge!"  Jackson said, suddenly feeling very guilty. 

"What did I tell you, Jackson!  Where is this candy?"  Ms. Lane said, though her eyes were locked onto her daughter's wet dream shattering muscles.  She had to touch.  Drool was beginning to pool in the corner of her mouth.   So much power.  So big.  She just managed to catch herself before her hand found her pleasure center.  This was her daughter!  But if only...

"I swear I don't know!  I think she only got one piece!"  Jackson said, watching his mother rub her hand over a bicep nearly a hundred times her size, and... moan?

"Nope!  Mrs.  She-Hulk gave me one for you too, Mommy!"

"Really?!  Can I see?"  Ms. James asked, almost too eagerly. 

Jackson couldn't believe it.  His sister destroyed the house, and his mom was worried about a piece of candy?  What was going on?  Lily released her flex, and held out her little hand.  It was only about the size of a Hershey's Kiss, the wrapping a shiny black color.  Ms. James grabbed the piece of candy out of Lily's hand, an almost crazed look on her face, as she ripped the wrapper off and tossed the piece in her mouth.  She closed her eyes for a second and took  a deep breath.

"Mom?  Are you alright?"  Jackson asked. 

A huge smile worked its way across her face. 

"Boys, take your sister outside.  Mommy's going to have some fun." 

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2019, 01:48:33 am »
Awesome work so far, definitely looking forward to more!  :rock:

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2019, 03:46:19 am »
Awesome continuation, loved reading how insanely huge Lily's muscles became, and how their mother wanted to take the candy and see for herself how big she could get, I will be very much looking forward to seeing how Ms. Lane grows, perhaps even beyond Lily! Keep up the great work, k+!

Offline mecenas1984

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 10:11:35 pm »
Can't wait to see what's next with this story!!! damnn!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 02:52:00 pm »
Man, what a fantastic tale! :woot:
Lily is as wonderful as any of your creations to date. It takes a lot of the best things about Goddess in the Making and twirls them into a great Halloween themed tale that ranks amongst the best along these lines I have read to date. Trick or Treat by GBM comes to mind....

Offline wolflightning13

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2019, 02:36:34 am »
  The trio walked outside and waited.  The ground began to rumble, shaking so much it knocked the boys off their feet, yet again.  Lily stood strong, her calves and quads expanding slightly to brace against the turmoil.  After about thirty seconds, the rumbling stopped and everything went eerily silent.  Ms. James strutted out of the house with a grin on her face, winking at the boys before walking over to the neighbors house.   She bent down, slammed her hands into the ground by the foundation, and with small yank lifted the entire house above her head! 

"Yay!  Mommy's strong!"  Lily said, jumping up and down and clapping, making her massive muscles ripple.

Jackson and Jerry couldn't believe their eyes. 

"Yes, Lily.  Mommy is strong.  Strong enough to do this!" 

Ms. James took one hand off the house and began to press it over her head with one hand!  She then leaned back and threw the house into the sky!  It flew up so fast, a trail of flame burst out from behind it, eventually consuming it in a booming explosion far above their heads. 

"Mom!  That was someone's house!"  Jackson said, horrified.

"And?"  Ms. James said as she walked over to them, the smile never leaving her face. 

"They'll call the cops!" 

"As if anyone could stop me."  Ms. James said.

She held her arms straight out on either side of her, and her smile somehow became even wider.  Her arms began to bubble and swell, as if an invisible air pump had been connected to each one and was slowly inflating them like a steel balloon; the skin stretching and squeaking as more and more fibrous meat bulged outwards.  The bicep began to curve steeply upwards into a striated dome, covered in deep blue snaking rivers that grew thicker with each passing moment.  As they pumped their nutrients into the growing mountainous peak that had sprouted on top of the dome, already high enough to cast a shadow over her fist, the trio's eyes continued to rise and rise.  Following its quickening ascension towards the heavens, Jerry was practically drooling all over himself as the peak passed the top of her head.  Like a craggly mountain range all by itself, the mighty tricep horseshoe barreled downwards, nearly to her waist. 

Ms. James breathing had become erratic as the bubbling began to spread, causing shoulders to fatten into true boulders, grinding against the swollen trap mounds as they rumbled thicker, and thicker, attempting to fully encase her head in a house of muscle.  An already rather ample chest began to puff out farther with each breath she took, the steel cables of sinew slowly eating away the fat in her breasts and turning them into two heaving, grooved beachballs of brawn.  A moan escaped her lips as her nipples threatened to destroy her shirt, stretching out another couple inches.  Before the trio could even see her legs transform, each towering mass on her arms, now nearly five feet above the top of her head, began to tremble.

"Hold on.  This is going to be good."  Ms. James said with a wink. 

Jackson almost involuntarily ducked and covered.  Lily danced around, finding it impossible to stand still in all the excitement.  Jerry felt paralyzed.  There was more? 

Ms. James closed her eyes and took a deep breath, pumping another foot into her beastly pecs.  Her biceps seemed to literally roar as they went nuclear, punching a hole in the clouds as they blasted upwards into the night sky, traveling so fast the booming echo of the sound barrier being broken rocked the area.   Not once, but twice.  Passengers in a plane ascending past 30,000 feet felt a slight bang, and then began to feel weightlessness, as the plane was actually being carried upwards by the burgeoning bazooka of a bicep!  Thankfully managing to slide off before any major malfunctions took place, the pilots were at a loss to explain something that was so big it seemed to take up their entire radar screen!  They couldn't get out of their fast enough.  It wasn't until her majestic peaks felt a blanket of cold, and a small tickle of a satellite exploding against the side of one of them, that Ms. James opened her eyes. 

"Jackson look!  Mommy is so huge!"  Lily said, lightly flexing her own gargantuan arms, sending them nearly twenty feet above her head. 

Jackson didn't want to look.   He desperately wanted it all to be a nightmare he could wake up from.  Jerry, on the other hand, was this close to having seizure of pleasure, tongue fully hanging out as he dropped to his knees.  This was the best day of his life. 

"Jackson, honey.  What do you think?"  Ms. James asked, knowing full well Jackson had an aversion towards females with muscle.

"Um, ah.  They're.... nice?"  Jackson said, as he looked up, that feeling of absolute shock settling back in, mixed with a touch of nausea.   What do you even say to your mother when she has muscles literally bigger than mountains? 

"I think they're a little small don't you, Jerry?"  Ms. James asked, in a sexy tone. 

Jerry was barely able to speak. 

"Yes!"  he blurted out. 

"What do you think Lily?  Should I flex for them?"  Ms. James asked. 

Jackson's stomach felt like it dissolved into a black hole.  Wait a minute.  What? 

"Flex!  Flex!  Flex!"  Lily shouted.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2019, 04:44:32 am »
I'm like Jackson, wait a minute, what? She wasn't actually flexing there? 30,000 foot tall biceps and that wasn't even a flex? Damn, I hope there's more, and soon! k+!

Offline derekh48

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2019, 08:24:07 pm »
love this story, you and old muscle growth is a fave

Offline IBP

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2019, 12:16:16 pm »
 :wow:
Ms.James grow was just fantastic! I love the descriptions and her crazy confidence and size. If you were to write more about her, I'm sure we wouldn't complain.

Offline derekh48

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2019, 05:22:24 pm »
any update please?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Hulk Candy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View