Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575399 Posts in 73183 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:57:54 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The school's supplier
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The school's supplier  (Read 9985 times)

Offline Biceps108

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The school's supplier
« on: October 13, 2019, 07:15:14 pm »
“I’m telling you, Rick. This is getting out of hand!”

Charles Jefferson crossed his well-muscled arms over his similarly built chest, frowning as he and his colleague stared down the school’s playground, all the way from their spot at the teacher lounge’s window. It gave them a perfect view over the entire courtyard, just like the architects who had built the school had designed it to. This way, the teachers could keep an eye on the students outside even when they themselves were all inside.

Rick sighed, “Charles, you’re overreacting.”

Both men were teachers at Forestdale High School, which explained why they were inside the teacher’s lounge. Charles shrugged his wide shoulders; he was a well-built man, standing at six feet tall and with a strong physique. Back during his own high school days, he had been part of the football team and had worked out regularly. Of course, as time passed by and he entered his thirties, his workouts lessened and a bit of fat grew on his frame.

Still, he had plenty of muscles to gain attention, and his knowledge of sports had driven him to study PE so he could teach kids. Now he was the school’s PE teacher as well as the football team’s coach. Charles was proud of his achievements, and despite being busy with work and other activities, he took care of his own body to maintain his muscle mass. A light snack now and then, but he pushed himself to stay in shape.

“Am I, Rick? It’s our duty to protect these kids, to guide them as they grow up and become young adults. How can I stand by as this drug infects our school and poisons the students we are supposed to help.” He retorted hotly, not budging a single inch as he pleaded his case.

It had started over a week ago, and Charles could no longer ignore it. He had noticed it first in one of his PE classes, during a running exercise in the tenth grade outside the school on the sports field. At the time he had thought he had been hallucinating, but he was certain about what he saw; the girls were sporting muscles.

Normally this wouldn’t have made him worry. Even girls could grow muscles, that was simply a fact about the human body. Sure, it took hard work from the girls, like working out regularly or having a sport that developed a certain part of the body, like soccer did with calves and legs, but this was different. The girls that had shown up with toned muscles on their young bodies hadn’t had such physiques a few days before, and they couldn’t have grown that much without steroids.

Hell, even steroids didn’t work that fast.

The only explanation that he could come up with was some kind of new drug. He’d spent days roaming the hallways, listening carefully for any rumors of this drug, and he’d heard some girls whispering about it. Of course, he didn’t have any proof to support his theory, which is why no one would listen to him.

“All I’m saying is that you’re being too brash about it. Take a breath and calm down.” Rick said in an attempt to defuse the situation.

His colleague mr Davidson, or just Rick as he called him, was one of their English teachers and a childhood friend of his. Both had attended the same school, and afterwards they had stayed in contact, getting back together as they applied for jobs at Forestdale High School. Rick was a bit shorter than him and leaner, though not skinny or anything.

Charles shook his head, “You know I can’t do that, Rick. We need to do something about this and fast, before it’s too late.”

“But you don’t have concrete evidence, remember?” The English teacher pointed out.

“Proof?” He said incredulously. His arm moved towards the window as he gestured at the students outside, “Your proof is right there!”

The drug was spreading; last week it had just been those three students during his PE lesson, who had seemingly bulked up twenty pounds of muscle mass out of nowhere, but now there were more.

There was a small group of girls hanging around a table, and all of them were sporting new muscles. Their previously average arms were now toned, with noticeable biceps even when unflexed. There was a thickness to them that stood out. Every time they moved their arms, the girls’ biceps would pop up, displaying round balls of defined muscle. It wasn’t extraordinaire per se – looking like what you would get after a few months of working out – but the fact that these girls were only fifteen, and had gained so much progress in less than a week, was enough for alarm bells to go off in his head.

It didn’t stop there though. Two others girls further ahead, chatting excitedly about some random topic that he wouldn’t know, were wearing skirts that showed off their impressive legs. The skirt was alright when it came to the dressing code of the school, but he caught glimpses of well-defined thighs that were a bit too thick to not have had some sort of exercise. That was just the thing, however, he was damn sure they hadn’t worked out at all. Even their calves were firmer than before, not to mention rounder.

It didn’t matter what grade they were from either. Mostly the girls from the upper years, but he could spot a few juniors who had obviously tried the drug as well. He saw a 14-year-old sitting on a bench, gesturing wildly as she told her friends some sort of wicked tale, causing her toned delts to pop up. Her forearms would bulge whenever she twisted her wrists with a muscle definition that was simply unnatural for a girl her age.

“Charles, if you keep staring at them so much, the parents might sue you for sexual harassment.” Rick groaned with a teasing undertone, turning away from the window to get some more coffee.

“This isn’t the time for jokes. You see it too, don’t you?” He growled in frustration, following his friend and colleague to the coffee machine, “These girls are growing right before our eyes, yet no one but me seems to be noticing it. Do any of our colleagues even care?”

Rick hummed as he grabbed himself a mug and the canteen before pouring himself a cup, “Well, it’s not that they don’t care, Charles. It’s just that we can’t jump to conclusions. Imagine if we make a big issue about this, and it turns out that we falsely accused our students of taking steroids or drugs… it would be an enormous PR disaster. I don’t know about you, but no one from our staff wants to have a fallout with the children’s parents.”

He clicked his tongue in annoyance. His friend was right, of course, like he usually was. His concerns had been brought before the principal, but she had told him the same thing as Rick just did; they couldn’t jump to conclusions. This was a delicate matter that needed consideration.

“I know… Dammit, you’re right.” He exhaled loudly, running a hand through his short-cropped dark hair, “What you’re saying is logical, but still… I just can’t help but worry, you know?”

“Ha, of course I do. Sometimes you care too much about these kids for your own sake.” Rick chuckled, raising his mug of steaming hot coffee to his lips to blow gently on it.

Charles grinned wryly, “I guess so…”

“Why don’t you tell me what you’ve found so far? I might be able to help, but I’m not going to make any promises. Just so you know.” Rick stated calmly, turning his gaze from his beverage to his fellow teacher.

“Alright then. As I’ve told you, it began last week during one of the PE lessons. Erica, Margie and Betty showed up late from their way from the locker rooms. I let them go with a mild warning, but that’s when I noticed their toned musculatures. At first I thought I was just thinking things, but then they beat their own records and achieved results that even blew away the boys from their class. They were more energetic and seemed to have much more stamina than before.”

“Perhaps they’ve been training?” Rick offered before taking a sip.

He shook his head in the negative, “No, it’s impossible to get that much better in less than a week. Even if they trained their stamina, they couldn’t have grown such muscles. But it got even weirder when I saw them this week. They had grown even bigger, and this time their biceps were like small lemons, which should be impossible. To make matters worse, some of the other girls in their class also showed up with better physiques, and now girls from other classes and even other grades are displaying muscles that are abnormal.”

“So, that’s why you think it’s some kind of new drug. And our students are getting it somewhere.” Rick deduced.

“Yeah, I’m sure of it.” Charles nodded, “And from what I’ve heard, they’re getting it from someone here around the school. I don’t know who or where exactly yet, but I’m determined to find out.”

He wouldn’t allow this mysterious supplier to get away with this. It was his duty as teacher to protect his students, even if they were unaware of the consequences of taking a dangerous drug. He was going to find the source and make this madness stop.

“I’ll keep an eye out, but you’re going to need better proof, Charles.” Rick shrugged as he picked up his briefcase. There were no more English lesson today, and Rick was about to go home, “But most importantly, try to be discreet and don’t do anything that you’ll regret. Alright, buddy?”

“Sure thing, Rick.” Charles nodded, bidding his colleague goodbye.

He was left alone the teacher’s lounge, silently contemplating on what he should do next. Truth be told, he didn’t know what to do next. His information was painfully limited as it was, and there were no real solutions to gather more intel. He had approached Erica, Margie and Betty after the PE lessons, but not a single one of the girls had told him anything. Instead, they had dodged each question to the point that he had relented and let them go.

Charles sighed and leaned against the window, watching the students outside. There were dozens of girls with toned bodies by now, all of them impressive in their own ways. Never before had he seen so many young girls with such defined arms, impressive shoulders, tight and toned abdomens, and long muscular legs. The difference in physiques between the girls and boys was rapidly decreasing – but would increase in the future if they kept bulking up – making him wonder just how many of these drugs were being distributed around the school grounds.

The tall PE teacher slammed his fist against the wall in frustration.

Damn it! Why was he the only one who was concerned about this?! As an athlete, he believed profoundly in building up your body naturally, without any interference like harmful steroids or drugs. And now the kids were being exposed to this vile treatment. He was utterly disgusted.

Charles halted his inner ranting as he noticed two girls close to the school building’s entrance, seemingly whispering to each other. He squinted his eyes to get a better look; he recognized the long curly black hair and black skin of Margie, as well as the bob-style blonde hair and icy blue eyes of Erica. The two girls belonging to the trio that had first used the new drug.

He frowned upon watching them talk to each other in a suspicious manner, as if they didn’t want to be overheard.

“What are those two up to?” Charles muttered to himself.

The girls eventually stopped talking, and headed over to the building’s front doors. Charles knew they had to be up to something. Margie and Erica were some of his prime suspects in his little investigation. After his questioning last week, he knew that the girls had something to hide, and this time he would find out what that was.

He quickly exited the teacher’s lounge and entered the hallway, rushing over to the entrance. When he arrived, he saw the two 16-year-olds walking through the halls of the building. Charles followed them quietly, trying his hardest to remain unseen by his suspects. Luckily he was quite sneaky for a man his size, and there was no one else in the hallway that could give away his presence, but he had to remain vigilant.

The reason for suspecting Erica and Margie was simple; together with Betty, they had been the first to use the drug, meaning that they had to know where it came from. If his guess was correct, they also had a big hand in distributing the mysterious drug to the other students, making them all grow bigger in less than a week’s time.

Of course, these were nothing more than speculations. As Rick had told him earlier, he shouldn’t jump to conclusions without obtaining substantial proof. However, he hoped that this little mission of his would get him that evidence, so he could present it to the others members of the faculty and whip them into action. They’d need to call the police as well. After all, a drug bust should be done by trained professionals, and not just teachers like him.

As he followed them from behind, Charles inspected the girls a bit closer now that they weren’t so far away. He almost wished that he didn’t, because his jaw almost dropped in surprise; the girls had grown again! Their bodies had packed on even more muscle, at least another twenty pounds or so – maybe even more!

Erica was wearing a simple white shirt, which looked way too tight and inappropriate for her upper body. Her thick traps could be seen through the back of her shirt, flaring out like muscular wings, just like her sturdy lat muscles. He was taken aback by how much her shoulders had widened, growing alongside her striated delts, which were connected to pronounced triceps and round biceps. He caught a glimpse of her front from her reflection on a nearby trophy case, and his eyes almost popped out of his sockets at what he saw.

The blonde girl had always been… gifted, for the lack of a better term, but this was too much. Her deep cleavage looked bigger than before, and not just because her pectoral muscles were wide and big enough to jut out somewhat. However, her legs were what drew most of his attention. Erica’s shorts were fit snugly on long, shapely muscular legs. Her hamstrings and quads formed thick thighs, wide enough to brush against each other with each step. Her calves were round and full, sculpted with impressive definition.

His eyes twitched as he noticed her butt. Being a fan of working out himself, he knew that the right amount of squats could do wonders for one’s glutes, but Erica had taken it to a whole new level. Her butt was firm, perky and most of all big. He was fairly certain most space of her shorts were taken up by her massive muscular butt. Erica truly had the hourglass figure down with her semi-wide hips, muscular butt and large chest.

Her dark-skinned friend was no better.

Out of his three suspects, Margie had always been the more athletic one. Yet, now she looked as if she practically lived in the gym. Her muscles were even more impressive than Erica’s; large, bulging muscle mass covered her entire body, and he could see veins crawl under her skin as if it was stretched out by her muscles. Her biceps tensed and flexed at even the slightest movement, and from what he could guess, she could flex an amazing 15 inches of solid muscle.

The girl wore a dress that reached down her mid-thigh, while revealing some of her sinewy back and completely exposing her massive arms. Margie’s legs were bulkier than Erica’s and perhaps less shapely, but there was raw power in those limbs. Her calves bulged with each step, wide enough to poke past her chins. Her upper torso was wider than any boy’s in the school, with strong muscle cords that stood out under her dark skin. The oval-shaped spot in her dress on her back revealed her mighty backside to the outside world. Well-defined and striated muscle dotted her back like a muscular ravine, with a deep ridge that ran between her thick traps.

Margie was bigger than her friend and more muscular, but Erica possessed more curves than her that accentuated her still impressive physique. Charles almost stumbled over his own feet as he gazed upon the students’ muscular bodies. Both girls were so big that they could compete with some of the older boys in the gym, and probably beat them while they were at it.

To add more shock to his already baffled mind, the teenagers had grown taller as well, instead of just more muscular and curvier. Margie was about 5’10” tall, standing three inches taller than Erica’s 5’7”, but the crazy part was that they had been at the very least two inches shorter the last time he had seen them.

How was this possible?! Charles blinked multiple times as his mind had trouble to comprehend this newfound information. No steroids or drugs that he knew of could do this, and he was damn sure that this was no random growth spurt or puberty.

“This is insane…” He whispered quietly, watching the two musclebound 16-year-olds saunter through the hallway with a confidence that belonged to people who knew they were amazing.

It was difficult to keep his eyes off of their bodies, despite knowing that they were so much younger than him. The fitness fanatic inside of him was in awe of their muscular forms, their sinewy tendons that turned their bodies into powerhouses. Never before had he seen such young girls with such big muscles, and he guiltily drank it all in.

Still, the worried teacher part of him was furious that the drug had such a hold over them, and he wanted nothing more than to catch their supplier red-handed. If Margie and Erica were already this size after such a short amount of time… He dreaded to think what would happen if all the female students in the school would consume the drug.

Charles shook off his surprise and followed the girls as they headed over to eastern wing of the building, where the computer and science classrooms were located. He was fortunate that the girls hadn’t heard him yet. Truth be told, seeing such muscles on his young students was a tad intimidating. He knew they wouldn’t be able to do anything to him, but it still send shivers down his spine whenever he saw Margie’s ripped arms bulge with dark-skinned sinewy muscles.

“Do you think the next batch is ready yet?” He heard said ebony girl ask her companion, to which Erica shrugged her wide shoulders.

“Maybe? He said it would take time, so we shouldn’t be too hopeful.”

“Aww…but I was looking forward to bulking up again.” Margie whined cutely, in direct contrast to how she flexed her bicep to let the point get across. Charles gulped as he saw the striations on her arm increase, veins pumping more blood into her eager muscles, letting her bicep rise to an amazing peak of perfect muscle, “These babies want to keep on growing, you know.”

Erica chuckled softly, her large pec-supported breasts jiggling slightly even as they appeared to be quite firm; not saggy in the slightest, “Stop that, Margie. He’s been working for such a long time now. In fact, I think he should take a break, unless he wants to exhaust himself.”

“Oh, good point! We can’t let anything bad happen to him, after all.”

Who were they talking about? Their supplier? Charles frowned as he put his brain into overdrive, trying to figure out who the girls were mentioning. It was a fruitless attempt, though, and he knew it. The only thing he had learned so far was that the girls were indeed in direct contact with the supplier, as well as that the person was male. Perhaps some sneaky street thug who managed to enter the school building undetected?

But that wouldn’t make any sense. If that was the case, the man would be better off selling them the drug on the streets, not inside the school where he could easily get caught by the faculty. 

Regardless, the PE teacher swore he would apprehend the damn bastard. The girls were obviously misguided, but he would set them straight after their supplier got what was coming for him. Hell, he was so angry that he would probably punch the guy square in the jaw for doing such a thing to these kids upon finding him.

Charles was as silent as the night as they moved up the stairs to the second floor. There were only chemistry classrooms on that floor, which made him wonder if the dealer had the audacity to make the stuff himself in their own school. However, that would mean that the supplier had access to their chemistry supplies, as well as the classrooms.

None of his colleagues seemed like the type to do anything like this. Only mr Delvoye and mr Oliver had access to these classrooms, as well as their janitor mr Rand. The two chemistry teachers were both as old as the school itself, with Delvoye almost retiring due to his increasing dementia, while Oliver was a kindhearted teacher who wouldn’t hurt a fly. That meant that the janitor would be his best bet, since Rand had access to pretty much anything.

His musings were interrupted as Margie and Erica turned around the corner, arriving at their destination. Charles took a peek and saw classroom 3E, which was the least used classroom of all. Most of the equipment inside was a tad outdated for the school’s taste. Yet since the other classrooms were enough to accommodate all of the students, classroom 3E had been neglected by the leadership, in order to divert funding to more pressing matters. Therefore it went largely unused.

In other words, the perfect place to create a dangerous drug in secrecy.

Careful as not to alert the girls, Charles sneaked closer as they entered the classroom. The door was left unlocked, further increasing his belief that the janitor might have a hand in this. His colleagues were not at school today since it was a Wednesday, but the janitor would have the key to unlock the door. Now he just needed to see it with his own two eyes.

The PE teacher moved as quietly as his bulk would allow him, his wide back pressed tight to the wall, and stopped as soon as he got to the door. He pushed it open slightly; not enough to see what was inside, but to overhear the voices inside, though they were still somewhat muffled.

“Oh, hey, girls. What brings you two here?” He heard a distinctive male voice greet the two students.

Charles frowned as he racked his brain to link the supplier’s voice to a face. The male’s voice was familiar, but he just couldn’t remember who it was. What he did know, however, was that the mysterious person couldn’t possibly be the janitor or any of his colleagues. The voice was way too young.

“Just wanted to check up on you. We gave Jessica from the 11th grade the pills, and she’ll hand them out to her friends.” Erica responded coolly.

“Yeah, she was so excited to try them out!” He heard Margie add heartily, her bubbly personality breaking through, “All of the girls in school have heard of your work, and they really want to join in on the fun. I’ve had some of the juniors come up to me to feel my rock-hard abs!”

“Well, that’s what you get for having abs that are literally as hard as rocks, you know.”

And there was girl number three; Betty. That voice belonged without a doubt to the tall brunette, who was probably as muscular as the other two by now. He’d been wondering where she was, and the answer did little to reassure him. These three were complicit in this whole scheme apparently.

Charles shook his head in disappointment; he had expected better from them, but now they were facing expulsion.

The male voice piped up again, “That means the pills are working perfectly. Huh, looks like my improvements worked after all.”

“And what an improvement!” Margie whistled excitedly again, “My legs, arms, chest, back; all of it has been improved so much in such little time! You’re really smart, you know that?”

“Ah, well, you girls helped me out a lot. I’m sure I wouldn’t have done it without your feedback and help.”

Erica piped up, “Don’t sell yourself short. We might be the brawn of this operation, but you’re the brains behind it.”

“Yeah! Last night, I could do twelve reps of bicep curls with 50 lbs, which is ten pounds more than the day before.” Betty added supportively.

“Wow, really?” Margie gasped in excitement. The girl’s bubbly attitude never seemed to fade away, “You’re starting to catch up with me. Aww, that means I’m not trying hard enough. Next time, you and Erica will go give more pills to the others, while I stay here and work on breaking my records. These muscles need to get bigger!”

“Speaking of which,” The male interjected softly, almost to the point that Charles couldn’t hear him, “The next batch is almost completely done. I’ve perfected the drug with some additional chemicals and hormone boosters, and I should have enough for all the girls in school, and then some. Oh, I also made a new one that should be more potent, but it takes a long time to make it and consumes way too much of my resources.”

“That’s awesome! Nice work!” Margie cheered loudly, her sentiment echoed by the soft laughter of her friends.

Charles couldn’t take it anymore. Here he was, with the culprits just a single room away, and they were talking about making more of the drug? His blood was boiling with anger. Ricks’ words came back to him, and despite the warnings, he just couldn’t take it anymore. He had to do something!

With blazing intent to shut this little drug trade down, the PE teacher barged into the chemistry classroom, startling the occupants inside.

Betty was the first to react, staring at him with wide eyes, “What the- mr Jefferson?!”

Sure enough, the last of the trio had been taking the drug too, bulking up considerably over a short period of time. Her shirts and jeans were tight around her bulging muscles, especially her long shapely legs. Betty’s black ponytail rested on her ripped back, and the rest of her body was in a similar state of muscular definition; one that made boys her age green with envy.

Charles took in all that he saw in a matter of moments. The classroom was still dusty and largely unused, but the equipment in the front was anything but that. Large vials filled with unknown chemicals dotted a large table, where the drug was definitely being produced en masse. A strange odor hung in the air like a thick cloud that somehow reminded him of workout sweat. At the corner of the table, there was a small box filled to the brim with orange pills; presumable the drug.

Then his eyes settled on the supplier, and he couldn’t help but blink in surprise.

“Tom?!”

The short lanky teen – short black hair, brown eyes, and a bit skinny – was the last person he had expected. Tom was also one of his students, and part of the muscular trio’s class. However, he was very timid and a bit of an introvert, which was a byproduct of being skinny and picked on by others. He’d tried to help, but to no avail unfortunately.

Honestly, it made no sense. Tom was a model role student; he got good grades, worked hard in class, did his best, and was helpful to everyone – even the teachers. So why the hell would someone like him be brewing concoctions and making dangerous drugs, turning the girls’ bodies into mighty physiques far beyond their age!

“Oh, crap… this wasn’t supposed to happen.” Tom groaned softly, shoulders sagging.

“What is going on here?!” Charles demanded to know, sounding both outraged and incredulous at the same time somehow, “You’re the one who has been making this new drug?!”

The male student nodded timidly, “It’s my design, yes.”

“I want an explanation. Now.” He made sure to stress the last part, scowling heavily at the students.

Tom sighed as he spoke up, the girls remaining still at his side, “I’ve been researching new growth hormones since the start of this year. It was supposed to be an extra assignment to gain a better score at the end of the year, and maybe sell it to a pharmaceutical company. Basically, the drug is a booster that combats muscular atrophy.”

“Like a steroid?” Charles raised an eyebrow, using an accusative tone, “I expected better from you, Tom.”

“It’s not a steroid, mr Jefferson. My drug has no harmful side effects like steroids from nowadays, but instead releases growth hormones in the patient’s body, forcing it to strengthen itself. The pills simply activate the process, and the body does the rest. So far, the only real side effects that are worth mentioning are height growth as well as some sort of puberty booster.”

Despite hearing it in simple terms, Charles didn’t really get it, but he couldn’t believe that the drug was that innocent. While Tom was indeed one of the smartest students to have ever attended the school, and according to mr Oliver a genius when it came to chemistry, there was no way that a 16-year-old could come up with such a revolutionizing drug.

He shook his head, “You can’t be serious. This is insane!”

“Hey, don’t talk to Tom like that!” Betty interrupted, sounding antagonized by his tone towards the boy.

Margie frowned, “Yeah, his creation actually works, you know. See?”

The dark-skinned girl raised her arm again, and this time he could properly see the striated muscle. Margie’s bicep was even bigger than he had thought, looking more like a tennis ball – and then some – wrapped in chocolate skin. Noticeable veins popped up as she flexed her defined bicep, with sturdy tendons tensing where her triceps were located. As a PE teacher and a gym regular, he was surprised by the size of her arms. Her bare arms revealed striated shoulders as her deltoids had a distinct round shape to them.

“I’ll get to that later, young lady.” He said assertively, trying to regain control of the conversation. He couldn’t show his surprise over her well-developed muscles like that. Instead, he turned back to Tom, “How did you gain access to this classroom?”

“Mr Oliver gave me a key. He said I could use whenever I wanted to, so I did.” Tom shrugged, “Before you ask, he doesn’t know about what I’ve done so far. All he knows is that I’m working on my assignment. I completed the drug weeks ago, and now I’m using the classroom to make more.”

“And then distributing it among the students.” Charles finished for him, but he was confused about one more thing which had been bothering him for a while, “But why only girls?”

Tom gestured towards his newfound friends, “Because it only works on the female species. Betty, Erica and Margie agreed to help me out. They each took a pill; Betty and Erica wanting to improve their PE scores, and Margie wanting to get better at sports.”

“And it worked perfectly!” Betty grinned, showing off her tight abs, which had signs of turning into a six-pack.

“The results were unexpected, but I can’t complain. I’ve been able to run much faster and longer due to my increased stamina, as well as my improved musculature.” Erica added as she patted her muscular thighs.

Oh, he didn’t need to hear about their so-called results – he could see them for himself outside! Did they really think he needed proof of the drug’s effects? So many girls in the school was using it, bulking up and growing at an unnatural rate that defied modern day laws of biology.

“But what drove you to do this? I mean, for pete’s sake, you’re a model role student, Tom!” He almost threw up his arms in exasperation, “Why would you do something like this?!”

“Um, I just wanted to help the girls out?”

Charles blinked dumbly, “What?”

“Yeah, I mean, they said they wanted to get better at PE, so I helped them.” Tom said as if stating a well-known fact. There was only confusion written on his face, as if he didn’t know what he was doing wrong, “My drug worked, and afterwards they said they wanted to try more and hand out some samples to the other girls in the school.”

He attempted a softer approach, “Tom, helping them out is one thing, but producing more of this drug is frankly prohibited. You can’t just use your science assignment as an excuse to potentially harm these students.”

“But they’re healthier than ever?” Tom responded, still not on board with him.

Margie piped up, “He’s right, mr Jefferson. At first we just thought it would help us ace the running test, but once we tried our first dose of FemBoost… Our stamina is better than ever, and our bodies get stronger every day. There’s nothing bad about it!”

“It’s done wonders for us.” Erica added, to which Betty nodded vigorously in agreement, the toned muscles in her neck tensing rhythmically.

“Unbelievable…” Charles mumbled numbly as his mind went blank.

Despite desperately wanting to believe that this was some sort of nightmare, the startled PE teacher had to accept the hard facts, even if they were outright crazy. Muscle growth? Height growth? And, well… increased curves if the girls’ larger busts were any indication… No, this had to stop! The drug was a clear health hazard, and it was up to him to stop Tom.

“You’ve gone too far, Tom. I was considering expelling you for making this drug, but now I see that you’re still not apologetic for your actions. I’m taking you to the principal and shutting this down.” He moved forward to apprehend the much smaller boy, only to have his path blocked by the girls who quickly came to his aid. He was once again surprised to see the sheer defiance in their eyes, but that wasn’t going to stop him, “Girls, please step aside. You’re all obviously suffering from this dangerous drug, and I’m sure there will be doctors who can help you, but I need you to stand aside for now.”

“We can’t do that, mr Jefferson.” Betty said sternly, crossing her toned arms over her defined chest.

“Yeah, Tom isn’t going anywhere.” Margie added as she placed her hands on her hips.

Erica simply gave him one of her cold glares.

Charles sighed loudly at the refusal; clearly the trio was going to make this hard for him, almost making him rub his face to get rid of the pent-up frustration that was taking a hold over his mind. Still, this would just make things harder for them. There was no way they could overpower him, despite having become stronger over the past few days.

“You four are coming with me, and that’s final.” He scowled intimidatingly.

“That’s where you’re wrong, mr Jefferson.” Margie spoke up, her calm voice cutting through the heavy tension that hung in the air. Charles watched as the teenage girl walked over to Tom, “Is the upgraded version ready yet?”

Tom nodded as he picked up an orange pill, “Yeah, here it is.”

Charles raised his finger threateningly, “Don’t you da-“

He went completely ignored by the 16-year-old girl as she took the pill without complaint, put it in her mouth and swallowed. His arm fell to his side as he dashed forward, worried about her condition. What was the girl thinking, taking this FemBoost or whatever Tom called it?!

“Ugh…” Margie suddenly groaned, causing him to halt in his tracks.

The young girl’s face contorted as if she was in pain, frowning and standing completely still. For a moment he feared for her health, but that faded away quickly as she opened her eyes wide and gasped as if out of air, moaning softly. Her body started sweating slightly, and the veins on her skin somehow pulsated.

And as if the universe wanted to mess even more with him – right there and then – Margie began growing in front of his very own eyes.

It was sudden and unexpected for him, and Charles’s mind almost shut down as the girl’s muscles expanded. Her already toned arms packed on even more muscle, inflating with several pounds of muscle mass, which went straight to her biceps, triceps and forearms in particular. Her dark skin had to stretch out to properly wrap around her sinewy tendons. Margie’s forearm widened out, adding a few more inches in circumference, with more veins sprawling out over them. His throat went dry as her unflexed biceps grew as well, becoming rounder and bigger, with striations that made them incredibly ripped. Her triceps thickened like strong steel cables that hung underneath her arms.

Margie’s torso became wider and wider, growing pectorals the size of book covers, but moving outwards too; her new pecs were huge! A deep line formed between her muscular cleavage, and speaking of which, the teenage girl’s breasts joined in on the action as they inflated, passing a few cup sizes on the way. The material of her dress was stretched thin over her huge chest, displaying the fullness of her large breasts and an outline of her stiff nipples and areola, with the shape of her sturdy pectorals as the icing on the chocolate cake. But It was unfair to say that that was all that changed about her upper body. Margie’s back became an interwoven network of strong, thick tendons; a glorious tapestry of ripped muscles.

The dress just couldn’t keep up.

It tore in several locations, but mostly on her wide backside. Bulging muscles made their way through the ripped parts of her now way too tight outfit. Her deltoids were practically big enough to resemble volleyballs of striated muscle. It was unnatural to see a girl so much his junior with such powerful shoulders. The dress also came apart at the seams on her sides, revealing immensely defined obliques; as compact as piano keys. There were some pretty deep ridges between those chunks of sinews.

Luckily the dress didn’t fall apart, like on her abdomen or lower. However, that didn’t mean it now clung so tight to her musclebound form that it didn’t look like a second skin, showing off everything that her young but powerful body had to offer. Margie’s core was strong, not to mention very defined when it came to abdominal muscles. Having a six-pack was impressive, but she went beyond that, and almost achieved a solid eight-pack. Her abs were large and blocky, resembling sturdy bricks that build up a wall of raw strength. Just like her obliques, there were ravines carved between her abdominal muscles; deep enough to put a coin between them. In fact, with her new size and strength, she could probably disfigure said coin.

But her legs were hardly neglected by the drug. Margie’s long dark legs became even longer than before, packing on so much muscle mass that it made the PE teacher shiver. The 16-year-old’s thighs practically inflated as they grew, becoming thicker and more defined by the second. Hell, by now, her thighs pretty much touched each other constantly; there was no room left in between! Powerful tendons the size of cables formed her newly enhanced hamstrings, with each movement making them stand out beneath her soft skin. The vastus muscles in her legs turned into bulging teardrop-shaped rocks. Margie’s quads had to be bigger than thirty inches now, and that was putting it lightly! Similarly, her calves reached new heights as they bulged outwards, gaining more definition and sensuality along with more mass.

Margie moaned loudly as the growth spurt transformed her young body into a walking powerhouse of muscle and strength. The girl never lost any of her womanly curves – instead enhancing them; her breasts were big and perky thanks to her powerful pecs, and her bigger glutes gave her a butt the size of soccer balls. Her musculature was ripped and dense, but somehow only made her female form even more attractive. She also gained a boost in height because of her long muscular legs, and Charles was mortified to see that the ebony girl was now taller than his six feet; maybe standing at six three-ish.

When the growth finally subsided, Margie let out a deep breath that she had been holding in her massive chest. Her dark skin glistened with a small layer of sweat after all of the effort that her body went through. The FemBoost drug had certainly done its intended job; maybe a bit too much.

Charles was frozen on his spot. He couldn’t move anymore after seeing what he had just witnessed. His teenage student had just become a muscular amazon like those in fantasy works, and he noticed with no small horror that she was actually bigger than him now. Her body rippled with powerful muscles, each one outclassing his, despite him having worked out so much in the past.

Margie had outgrown him in a matter of seconds, and it terrified him.

“That… that was intense…” The tall and imposing school girl said after a few moments of regaining her bearings. Soon enough a confident smirk blossomed on her supple lips as she looked at her PE teacher, “What do you think, teach? Do you think your lessons will still be able to challenge me now?”

She raised her right arm and flexed it for emphasis, giving the room’s occupants a good view of her enormous bicep, which exploded with muscle mass as soon as her muscles contracted. Rippling tendons tightened and veins bulged, yet for Charles it was as if the peak of her bicep kept rising. It came to a stop at a mouthwatering twenty inches of hard muscle.

“That’s, I mean – how?!” He stumbled over his own words now. If these surprises were going to keep being thrown at him, his heart might very well call it quits, “This is impossible!”

“Nothing is impossible when Tom is on the job! And he does a damn good one, doesn’t he?” The dark-skinned student laughed boisterously.

Tom nodded in satisfaction as he smiled brightly, “The first test of FemBoost X is a complete success! Your muscles have grown much bigger than when you used the standard pills. However, it costed too much to make just this dosage, so I’ll have to rely on the normal FemBoost for now.”

That shook Charles out of his daze, “No, you won’t. I’m shutting this drug cartel down! And you, Tom, will spend the next few nights in a police cell!”

The room’s temperature plummeted instantly as tensions rose, and the room became so silent that you could hear a pin drop. Tom was staring at him as if he had just made a dumb mistake, while the girls outright glared at him with hostility. Especially Margie, whose smirk had disappeared completely; replaced with a sneer instead.

She began making her way over to him, walking deliberately in a confident manner that made it impossible for him to look away. Her massive thighs bulged at every step; quads inflating heavily, and calves swelling larger. Her fists were clenched tight as she kept her massively muscular arms at her side while her wide shoulders took up more of his vision, which was now blocked by her huge bulk. The ebony mountain of defined muscles was soon standing only a few inches away from him, slightly towering over him due to her height that just exceeded his, but somehow looked way more imposing due to all of that mass.

“There seems to be a misunderstanding here, mr Jefferson.” Margie spoke in a commanding voice that made him shiver. The much younger girl looked so intimidating and dominant as she talked to him, “You will not tell anyone of what you’ve seen here. No one will know. On the contrary; you will forget everything about what you’ve seen here, and only remember what I can do to you if you even think about whispering one word. If you do, I will not hesitate to break every single bone in your body.”

“Margie, that’s-“

Her strong hand latched itself to his right wrist with a firm grip, and then began to squeeze hard. Charles cried out in a mixture of pain and surprise as the sudden pressure forced him to his knees. He quickly tried to free himself, but the young teenager’s grip was too powerful for him to overcome. Her delicate hand, connected to one of the thickest forearms he had ever seen, refused to let go.

Margie showed no signs of having trouble keeping him pinned, “Looks I’ll have to repeat myself. Mr Jefferson, you will be completely silent or I’ll mess you up in ways you wouldn’t even think possible, and that’s not a threat; it’s a promise. You know what? Maybe you need some encouragement.”

Before he could ask what she meant by that, he came face to thigh as Margie pushed her leg forward and almost rammed it against his nose. He could see every inch of sinewy tendons that mad up her enormous quads. Her dark skin was stretched thin over the vast expanse of her muscles, and he gulped as he saw her striated thighs tense.

“You see this thigh, mr Jefferson? I could already crush fruits between them before taking the upgraded FemBoost. Imagine what I can do if I put your head between these muscular thighs. Honestly, suffocating would be the least of your problems, as I could probably just crush that skull of yours. My muscles are not only bigger than yours, they’re also much more denser, meaning these legs contain way more power than a normal human of my size could ever hope to have. Are you getting all of this?”

Too scared to speak out loud, the PE teacher simply nodded, not trusting himself to do anything else. His heart was racing a few miles per hour as the amazon student kept him captive. Most of the feeling in his hand had left by now, and only pain remained. The presence of her muscular legs was only adding to the fear that he felt, seeing as her thigh alone was wider than his entire head. He felt humiliated as his student handled him like he was some sort of weakling.

“Well, looks like the teacher is capable of learning after all. It’s good that you understand the message. Still, it’s not enough, isn’t it, girls?” The 16-year-old said smugly, before looking over to the other girls in the room.

Charles’ eyes met theirs, conveying desperate pleading for mercy, but only receiving cold cruelty in return.

“No, it isn’t.” Betty grinned, “Margie, be a dear and knock the message into his head to make sure he understands for me, will you?”

“Sure!” She giggled happily.

“Please, don’t…” Charles begged desperately as the grip on his wrist tightened, feeling his bones creak under the sheer pressure.

The tall, extremely muscular and voluptuous ebony girl in front of him reared back her other arm as she tightened her hand into a fist, causing the muscles in her arm to bulge. Her thick, meaty forearms widened a little, and her incredibly defined biceps and triceps exploded with raw power, radiating barely constrained strength as she prepared to rain down a blow. His eyes were as wide as saucers as the biggest and most vascular arm filled his vision.

“Remember this, teach; all of the girls in the school are going to be just like us. Time for the girls to be in charge!” The powerful amazon student said in a singsong tone, before her fist struck his face. “Nighty night!”

His vision turned black as he was knocked out cold.

Forum Saradas

The school's supplier
« on: October 13, 2019, 07:15:14 pm »

Offline Tassdb55436

• Activity:
    0%
Re: The school's supplier
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2019, 08:08:04 pm »
oh this was just sooo good! The plot was nice and interesting, the description on the muscle and the growth was amazing. Please continue!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline thebaron

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 09:52:40 pm »
Excellent I hope you continue.

Offline aguy77

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2019, 02:00:15 am »
Perfect story!  Please continue, tell how the growth spreads to the female teachers, parents, friends.

Offline joecool77

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2019, 06:51:39 am »
This story is absolutely amazing. Please continue!!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 11:58:50 am »
Really amazing story so far! Hope it continues! K+!

Offline zyxww

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2019, 12:24:38 pm »
A masterpiece!

Offline legfan71

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2019, 12:15:35 am »
 I really enjoyed the story, great descriptions throughout and thought the ending was superb. Hoping it is only the end of this chapter and there is more to come!

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2019, 06:22:00 pm »
Great story !!!  Thanks for writing it for us.
 :bravo:
Like the others, I only wish it was longer.  It would be great if you can continue.
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2019, 07:00:50 pm »
Awesome story. Well done.

Offline srielley

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2019, 03:39:07 am »
Fabulous story.  I wonder what is next?

Offline sw1ngy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2019, 07:59:01 pm »
Probably would've preferred a different climax but great build-up to it

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2019, 06:11:49 am »
Hope to read much more what happens to the other girls.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The school's supplier

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View