Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579183 Posts in 73832 Topics by 29268 Members - Latest Member: tryfinner May 07, 2024, 11:33:24 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 246821 times)

Offline fp909

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 01:50:15 pm »
If I’ve learned anything from his stories It’s that it’s all about reaction from the protectionist as the girl interjects into their situation. The girl is who she is but she will reveal more of herself and pose and muscularity as it goes so def stay tuned. This isn’t all she has to offer

Forum Saradas

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2019, 01:50:15 pm »

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2019, 01:52:27 pm »
I love your ability in muscular description. I would like to do the same, but in a language that is not mine, I can't... very very good... can't wait!!!
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2019, 11:52:25 pm »
Part 1, Chapter 5

Kylie filled her hands with suntan lotion and began to slowly rub the oily liquid all over her body.  The sunlight shimmered on her tanned skin everywhere the lotion touched, making her physique look even more sculpted than before, more sculpted than I would have thought possible for any human being, especially not a grade school girl.  Kylie studied her body with unwavering attention as she spread the glistening oil over the dramatic curves of her legs, the rocky flatness of her stomach, and the thick slabs of her pectorals.  She was rubbing oil into her shoulders and arms as I began to walk back to the pool deck. 
        As soon as I approached the sun loungers, her eyes locked on me, and I automatically made a beeline away from the middle chair, as if my body itself was afraid to infringe on Kylie's territory.  I was cold with shame as I walked to the sun lounger on the other side of Allison.  If Allison noticed me, she didn't let on.  Her eyes were glued to Kylie as she picked her sunglasses up off the ground and put them on with a quick flick of her wrists.  Tossing the suntan lotion to Allison, Kylie laid face-down on the sun lounger and stretched out.  “Hey Tits McGee,” she said.  “Do my back.”
        Allison nearly knocked her sun lounger over as she leapt up and ran to Kylie's side.  A few seconds later she was running her hands over my little sister's back, shoulders and legs, and taking way longer than she needed to.  She bit her lip just a little as she unhooked Kylie's top and moved it from her back.  “Here you go,” Allison said, her voice shaking a little.  “We don't want any tan lines.”
        It seemed like it took Allison forever to finish rubbing suntan lotion on Kylie.  She must've gone over her butt like 10 times, and even rubbed her feet for a little while, like she was giving her a foot massage. When Allison was done groping my little sister, she laid down on her stomach, and I followed suit.  We lay in complete silence for nearly an hour, as if Allison and I were afraid to talk without Kylie's permission.  Finally, she broke the silence.  “Hey Tits,” she said.  “I'm ready to turn over.  Put my top back on.”
        Allison's eagerly hopped up and fastened the tiny blue bandeau, and when Kylie turned over, we did too, as if we were animals following the pack alpha.  In a way that's exactly what was happening, and I hated it.  I spent the past few years shrinking from Kylie, and I had hoped that after my growth spurt I would finally be man enough to resist her.  Last night's armwrestling match shattered any hope I had of liberating myself from her dominance, and now I was right back where I started, automatically submitting to her every whim.  It made me sick with shame. 
        Allison, on the other hand, seemed completely unashamed of her girl-crush on Kylie.  She ogled Kylie's arms as they rippled when she raised the seat back of the sun lounge.  She ogled Kylie's abs as she lay motionless in the sun, her tanned skin glistening in her minuscule bikini and the glare reflecting off her mirrored blue sunglasses.  She never looked away.  I reached over and placed my hand on Allison's but she was too preoccupied with my little sister to notice.  Allison's silent gawking was making me so uncomfortable that I started to squirm, but Kylie remained still as a stone statue, until she finally spoke.  “If you keep staring at me, only half of your face will get tanned,” she said.
        Allison blushed and quickly laid back down.  “I'm sorry,”  she said.  “It's just that I've never seen a girl with muscles like yours before.  It's hard not to stare.”
        “That's because there are no other girls with muscles like mine,” Kylie sighed.  “There's just me.  And by the way, the answer to your question is 'yes'.”
        “What question?” Allison asked, laughing nervously.
        “Judging by the way you were staring at my stomach, I'm guessing you were wondering if I would let you punch me in the tummy, so you could see if my abs are as hard as they look,” Kylie said.  “And the answer to that question is 'yes, you may punch me in the tummy as hard as you want'.”
        Allison smiled a she climbed out of her sun lounger and stood over Kylie, with her arm cocked.  Kylie hadn't moved an inch since she adjusted the chair upon turning over, and she didn't move an inch when Allison punched her in the stomach.  “Wow,”  Allison said.  “You, uh, you didn't even flinch.”
        “Because that wasn't a serious punch,” Kylie said.  “You have pretty nice shoulders, so I'm guessing you can hit a lot harder than that.  Go ahead, try again.  Put some muscle into it.”
        Allison cocked her arm again, but this time it snapped downward with impressive speed, smacking into Kylie's stomach with enough force to make the sun lounger's joints creek.  Kylie still didn't flinch.  She lay there still as a statue, even when Allison hit her a third time, and then a fourth.  As Allison shook out her hand and massaged her wrist, Kylie yawned.  “I can't believe how hard your abs get when you flex,” Allison said.  “It's like punching a brick wall.”
        “I wasn't flexing,” Kylie said.  “If I did, you would have broken your hand.  Now could you please get out of my sun?  I have to make sure I have a good tan for my bodybuilding competition next week.”
        “I didn't know they had bodybuilding competitions for girls your age,” Allison said as she sat.
        “They don't,” Kylie said.  “It's for ages 16-22.  But I sent in a video of my posing routine, and they made an exception for me.”
        “I'm sure they did,” Allison said.  “You're totally jacked.  Do you think you'll win?”
        Kylie turned toward Allison then slowly raised her left arm, flexing a bicep as big and round as a baseball, cut with striations that most bodybuilders would spend a lifetime trying to develop.  Below her bicep, the muscles of her tricep curled around her humerus, showing a level of definition that I had never seen before in my life, not even in pro athletes or action movie stars.  Allison was obviously impressed as well, with her mouth wide open and her brow furrowed in disbelief.  Kylie pumped her arm again, and slid her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose to fix Allison with her piercing blue eyes.  “What do you think?” she asked.
        “I think you're going to dominate,” Allison said.
        “I always do,” Kylie said as she laid back in the sun chair. 
        There was no arrogance in Kylie's voice, simply an unnerving confidence that cooled the entire backyard.  Once again, Kylie had made herself the center of attention, and once again I felt deflated.  As Allison settled back down into her chair, I rested my hand on hers in a desperate attempt to gain her attention.  Then she squeezed my hand.  My heart jumped for joy and my whole body filled with warmth.  Kylie may have been Allison's girl-crush, but I was her boyfriend.  She was the hottest girl in school, and everyone knew she was mine.  Things would be fine, as long as I had Allison by my side.

Kylie was still lounging in the sun when Allison and I went inside to make lunch.  “You should make some for your sister, too,”  Allison said.
        I bristled a little at the suggestion, but when Allison laid her chin on my shoulder and stroked my back, my resistance melted away, and I got to work.  Kylie came back inside just as lunch was ready, and Allison was setting the table.  “I made you some lunch,” I said.  “Eat up.”
        Kylie immediately began to eat.  “It's good.  Thanks,” she said without looking up.
        That was probably the nicest thing that my little sister had ever said to me during my life, and I felt a tinge of pride.  “It is really good,” Allison agreed, turning quickly to Kylie.  “So, do you have to eat some crazy diet to get ready for your bodybuilding contest?”
        Kylie shrugged.  “Not really,” she said.
        That was true.  Ever since Kylie started exercising, she steadily put on pound after pound of lean chiseled muscle, regardless of what she ate.  When she ate organic vegetables and free-range protein, she got bigger, stronger, and leaner.  When she ate nothing but fast food and processed snacks, she got bigger, stronger, and leaner.  When she went on a month-long hunger strike to protest the treatment of women in Myanmar, she got bigger, stronger, and leaner.  It was almost like she bent  biology to her will the same way she bent people to her will.
        Kylie finished her lunch in about 5 minutes, and she sat at the table playing with her phone as Allison and I cleaned the kitchen.  “What are doing this afternoon, Kylie?” Allison asked.  “Do you want to come to the mall with Rick and I?”
        “No,” Kylie said.  “I'm getting ready to work my chest.”
        “That's cool,” Allison said.  “How much do you bench?”
        “My max is 250,” Kylie said, still playing on her phone.
        “Are you serious?” Allison asked.  “250 pounds?”
        That statement made my brow furrow in disbelief.  Kylie was a 12 year old girl who weighed all of 80 pounds.  She may have gotten ridiculously ripped from doing gymnastics, and she may have been able to beat me at armwrestling, but there was just no way she could bench 250.  I guess she saw the look of skepticism on my face, because she fixed me with her icy blue eyes.  “Is that bitchy little look on your face supposed to mean something, Rick?” she growled.  “Don't you believe me?”

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2019, 11:54:20 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I love your ability in muscular description. I would like to do the same, but in a language that is not mine, I can't... very very good... can't wait!!!

I think your stories are very good.  I think a good story is more about the plot and characters than the language.  If you have a good plot and good characters you can make language mistakes without hurting the story.

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2019, 02:01:13 am »
Kylie never specified pounds. When she proves it to them she should be lifting 250kg

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2019, 02:56:20 am »
This is a great story! I love how the characters interact with each other. The average big brother scared of his little sister's stronger, perfectly muscled body; his gorgeous girlfriend salivating, even lusting over her. And both of them covered in the skimpiest of bikinis! But ironically it's little sis's dominating attitude that dominates the story. She hasn't bullied her brother in months. I get the feeling his luck is about to run out.....

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2019, 03:39:19 am »
Kylie never specified pounds. When she proves it to them she should be lifting 250kg

>:D

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    20%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2019, 05:02:36 am »
250 is great. How much can his brother and Allison lift. Will there be a challenge?
Hope Allison also gets into weight lifting and gets better than her boyfriend

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2019, 05:06:30 am »
Another great chapter of this wonderful story, I enjoyed every part of it, Kylie being so confident in her body and it's abilities, how she knows how much better she is than anyone, how she has no doubt that in the bodybuilding contest where she could face people up to 10 years older than her, she will win. I also love the assertion that basically she has superhuman metabolism, where anything she eats (or doesn't eat, even) gets transformed right into muscle. Benching 250 pounds is impressive for anyone, but well, I guess my own expectations were that Kylie was even stronger than that. The story seems to be far from done though, by the end of it, she may be much, much stronger than that. I look forward to more, as always, grbaclig! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Artfuldodger

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2019, 05:13:55 am »

Which also makes sense if she's a science genius. As Metric IS science

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2019, 09:29:06 am »
I have no words. It is simply wonderful. Please, go on!!!
K for you
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: October 02, 2019, 09:56:22 am »
Only one hope: no green eyes at the end... please... I really love this story!!! but she-hulk it's not my fav theme...

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2019, 04:31:29 am »
Part 1, Chapter 6

Something snapped inside me.  I don't know if I was tired of Kylie showing off, or emboldened by Allison's affection, or a little bit of both.  Whatever it was, I was done being submissive toward my arrogant little sister.  “There's no way you can bench that much,” I said.  “You weigh like 80 pounds.  And you told mom that you were benching 150 over Christmas dinner, even that was probably a lie.”
        “I weigh 95 pounds now,” Kylie said venomously.  “And I've gotten stronger since Christmas.”
        “Christmas was like 6 months ago,” I said in exasperation.  “No one adds 15 pounds of muscle and 100 pounds to their max bench press in 6 months,” I said.
        “I did,” Kylie said through gritted teeth.  “I get bigger and stronger every day, Rick.”
        “That's bullshit!” I spat.  “You're such a liar.  But since we're not allowed to go down into your little fortress of solitude, I guess we'll never know, will we? So I guess you can just keep on lying!”
        Kylie stood up, and stomped toward the basement door.  “Both of you follow me,” she growled, looking over her shoulder.  “But don't touch anything down here.  My gym is sacred.”
        Something in my gut told me not to follow Kylie into the basement, but Allison was already halfway down the stairs, giddy as a schoolgirl as she hopped down the steps.  “I appreciate you letting us into your gym,”  Allison said.  “I can imagine how passionate you must be about lifting, and I'm grateful that you trust me enough to share this part of your life with me.”
        “You have no idea how passionate I am about lifting,” Kylie snarled.  “Besides, this isn't about trust.  This is about pride.  No one calls me out and gets away with it.  No one.”
        “Oh wow,” Allison said a she walked into the basement.  “This is really impressive.”
        Impressive was an understatement.  Our basement was better stocked with weights and machines than the weight room at Fairlawn high.  Two of the walls were covered with mirrors, and one of them was buried in trophies and medals from Kylie's various athletic victories.  “Where did all this stuff come from?” I asked, stepping over battle ropes.  “Did mom and dad buy you all this.”
        “Of course not,” Kylie said, walking to the bench press.  “I took the $2,000 that grandma left me in her will, and invested it in the stock market.  It only took me a few weeks to turn it into $30,000.”
        Kylie ran her fingers over the plates on the barbell as I counted them.  They totaled 250 pounds.  That was 50 pounds more than I could bench.  Heck, there were linemen on our football team that couldn't bench that much.  There was simply no way that a 12 year was going be able to lift that much, not even one as muscular as Kylie.  But Kylie's face was calm, and her body language exuded confidence as she laid down under the bar.  “Hey Tits McGee, give me a spot,” she said.
        “I should do it,” I said.  “That's a lot of weight.”
        “I know it's a lot of weight,” Kylie said.  “That's why I want her.  She's stronger than you.”
        I burned with anger.  Anyone who saw Allison in her red sling bikini could see that she was in great shape, but there was no way she was stronger than me.  She was flattered at the suggestion though, because she bounced over to the bench and put her hands under the barbell to help Kylie unhook it.  It seemed weird that Allison knew how to spot.  It was almost like she knew how to lift. 
        But Kylie didn't need her help.  She hoisted the bar off the hooks by herself and held it in the air, her arms shaking.  She brought the bar to her chest and then, with every muscle in her body straining, she pressed the 250 pound barbell up into the air.  Then she let it down on her chest, and after a few deep breaths she was ready for another rep.  Again, her muscular arms extended the big  weight upward, but this time she slowed down significantly as she reached the apex of the press.  Kylie exhaled loudly, then brought the bar back down for another rep.  The third rep, however, proved much harder than the first two.  Kylie's arms were shaking as she struggled to lock out.  “Come on girl, you can do it!” Allison called.  “Pump those pecs.  Just one more inch to go!”
        Uneasily, Kylie forced the bar up to full extension, into Allison's waiting hands, and dropped it into the hooks with a heavy clang.  She sat up and smiled, her pectorals now pumped into thick slabs of muscle, barely covered by the blue bandeau top, and looked me in the eye.  “How much was that, Rick?” she crowed.  “How much did I just bench?”
        “250 pounds,” I said meekly.  “H-how did you do that?  How did you get so strong?”
        “The only way anyone gets strong, Rick,” she said.  “I pump serious iron.  I pump all the iron.  I could put up 300 right now if I wanted to.”
        My eye started to twitch now.  I hated Kylie's bullying and I hated Kylie's showboating, but I really hated Kylie's bragging.  And I'd had to endure all three in the span of a single hour.  I snapped again.  “You could not!” I cried.  “You almost killed yourself putting up 250.  Who are you even trying to impress?  We get it, you have big muscles and you're really strong.  Just give it a rest and stop lying!”
   Kylie's mouth crumpled in anger.  Without speaking, she stood up and took the clasps off the barbell, stomped to the plate rack and returned with a 25 pound plate in each hand, carrying them easily as if they were light as frisbees.  “Kylie are you sure you want to do this?”  Allison said.  “I mean, you're probably still worn out from the last set.  Maybe you should rest for a-”
        “Shut up and spot me,” Kylie growled as she laid down on the bench.
        The bar was bending in the middle from the weight that wit bore, and I smiled as I thought about that weight crashing down on Kylie.  I guess I should have been worried that my little sister was going to hurt herself, but I didn't think of Kylie as my sister.  I thought of her as a bully.  After years of relentless torment, I was excited at the prospect of seeing her trapped under the bar, begging for help free herself, and having to admit that she wasn't perfect after all.  Still, a little piece of me felt like I had to protect her, so I walked over the bench and stood next to Allison, ready to grab the bar as soon as Kylie cried for help.  Well, maybe I wouldn't grab it right away.  Maybe I would let her squirm a little.
        Kylie had a look of steely determination as she wrapped her hands around the bar.  It was pretty obvious that she wasn't going to be able to unhook the bar on her own, so Allison grabbed it as well.  I was going to let Allison struggle for a minute before helping unhook the bar, but to my surprise she was able to unhook it with a little tug.  She let her hands float under the bar as Kylie lowered the massive weight to her chest, took a deep breath, tensed her body and pressed as hard as she could. 
        And nothing happened.
        Kylie started to redden as she strained, her entire body trembling as she arched her back and drove her legs into the floor. “Come on girl,” Allison said.  “You can do it.  You can totally do this.”
        I smiled as a warm feeling washed over me.  It was the confidence that I had lost when Kylie had started picking on me, lifting my spirits and my posture as I watched her struggle.  “No she can't,” I said.  “She can't do it.  She's not strong enough.  She's not even close to strong enough.”
        The second those words left my mouth, Kylie's eyes popped wide open.  But instead of the steady stillness they normally displayed, they were wild and angry.  Her nostrils flared just a little, and her jaw trembled as she clenched it.  “You don't tell me what I can't do!” she growled.
        Then, with a primal shout, Kylie thrust the the barbell off her chest with one explosive burst of power.  Allison and I stared in disbelief as she lowered the bar to her chest again, then proceeded to crank out rep after rep with the barbell that had her pinned to the bench only seconds ago.  Kylie shouted at me as lifted, barking out a single word each time she pressed the weight off her chest.  “You.  Don't.  Tell.  Me.  What.  I.  Can't.  Do!”  she yelled.  “I.  Can.  Do.  Anything.  I.  Want.  To.  Do!”
        After 16 reps Kylie dropped the bar back in the hooks, and leapt up off the bench.  She spun around and glared at me, her blue eyes still burning with rage.  “Oh my God Rick,” Allison whispered.  “Look at her chest.  It's amazing!”
        Amazing was an understatement.  My little sister's pectoral muscles were so pumped that they looked two inches thick.  What's more, they were so well developed that the segmentation of the muscle groups could be seen over every inch of her pecs, from where they connected to her deltoids, to where they met at her sternum.  The tiny blue bandeau top was barely covering her and it strained with every breath she took, so overwhelmed by the size of her pecs that it looked like a rubber band wrapped around two pumpkins.  “Did you see that Rick?” Kylie snarled as she stomped toward me.  “What did I just do, Rick?  Tell me what I just did!”
        “Y-you bench pressed 300 pounds,” I stammered, backing away as quickly as I could, my confidence having disappeared as suddenly as it had arrived. 
        “No Rick,” she crowed, looking down at her meaty, sweat-beaded chest  “I didn't just press 300 pounds.  I crushed 300 pounds.  I destroyed it!  Now both of you get the hell out of my gym!”
        Allison and I were speechless as we fled the basement.  We had seen a 12 year old girl bench press 300 pounds, her iron will and steely muscles defying not only her own limitations, but also the limitations imposed by her adolescent biology.  And over the blaring music we could hear the clinking of iron plates, which could mean only one thing:  Kylie was still lifting, getting bigger and stronger.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2019, 04:36:22 am »

That would be a very clever turn.  I wish I'd thought of it.  :-[

Sadly, it would kind of disrupt the path of the narrative, so we'll stick with imperial units.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2019, 09:29:51 am »
Oh my God!!!
that's amazing
your story is something!!!
K for you
don't make me wait for more...

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View