Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575315 Posts in 73141 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 24, 2024, 10:17:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Little Sister Is A Big Bully  (Read 245942 times)

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Little Sister Is A Big Bully
« Reply #105 on: November 07, 2019, 10:56:34 pm »
Amazing! Fantastic! How many stories have you wrote before? Because this is insanely good!

The story is advancing quite quickly, and I'm wondering what comes next after Kylie conquers the World's Strongest Man Competition. There isn't much more left (that I can think of) in the realm of strength and physical power... Undefeated world MMA champion, maybe? Sweeping the olympics, getting nothing but gold medals in multiple specialties while setting impossible-to-break records? Crush other sports, like winning alone against whole teams in soccer/basketball/football/volleyball/etc?

I also have to say that I wonder how much can Rick stand before he completely snaps. When Rick boasted that Kylie would never surpass the top males in their own male-only, strength-and-muscle fields, it was a masterstroke. He wouldn't have to do anything by himself, and Kylie would be demoralized when she eventually failed. With the Mr Olympia arc, I really felt his confidence and hope waver, then still hold on to them as he still had faith in his heart that there was still a small chance for him to see her fail at somethingl, before being brought back down to earth once again and deeper in hopelessness and desperation.
He already tried to have her beaten just to slow her down, so we're shown he is capable of evil. Now that his sister conquers more territory, how far will he allow himself to go just to get her stop?

I'm hooked. I'm checking every day just to see when a new part is posted, and every time I give Karma.

Thanks for the kind words and the karma.   :thanks:

To answer your question I've written a handful of stories on this site.  Some are better than others, but I'm partial to Big Girls on Campus. Although I should go back one day and write a proper ending.

Forum Saradas

Offline 1dardan

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #106 on: November 07, 2019, 10:59:39 pm »
Looks like it's going the way of Beckie Finkelstein story: Rick is gonna lose it and try to kill Kylie, after which he'll realize she's bulletproof.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #107 on: November 08, 2019, 12:33:21 am »
Thanks for the kind words and the karma.   :thanks:

To answer your question I've written a handful of stories on this site.  Some are better than others, but I'm partial to Big Girls on Campus. Although I should go back one day and write a proper ending.

You deserve them all and more. This is the first one I've read from you, and I'll definitely look for your other stories. Saradas doesn't make it easy since searching is closed for all but VIP.

The ending of this last part is a serious gut punch. Rick has suffered too much for too long, and now that he realized he is sloppy seconds in Aliison's mind, I see him taking his own life sooner rather than later, most likely running her over with a car and then committing suicide, or by setting up a bomb and blowing himself, Allison and Kyle. And yesterday I thought it was a given that Rick would escalate the aggression. I know that it's not my place to ask, but I implore you to try not to dampen the mood so much.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #108 on: November 08, 2019, 06:02:12 am »
Yeah, like I said before, the results were not in doubt for a second to anyone who could actually see, Kylie was just too perfect to give it to anyone else, too big, too ripped, too beautiful, a 13 year old went out and took over the bodybuilding World, and most likely the only reason she did it was to spite her own brother, though in doing so she went and showed her superiority over men in general. And I would venture to guess that this is just the first example of her superiority over grown men, I look forward to seeing more as always! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #109 on: November 08, 2019, 02:10:05 pm »
I'm sorry for my comment. The story was too engrossing and I ended up getting carried away and going overboard with the gloominess. That was out of place on my part.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #110 on: November 09, 2019, 03:34:31 am »
I'm sorry for my comment. The story was too engrossing and I ended up getting carried away and going overboard with the gloominess. That was out of place on my part.

No need to apologize--and you can always "modify" your post if you really regret it. 

If it makes you feel any better, I never do that kind of thing in my stories.  I just write for love of the subject matter, and any emotional impact is purely coincidental.   :)

Offline saldin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #111 on: November 09, 2019, 01:28:11 pm »
No need to apologize--and you can always "modify" your post if you really regret it. 

If it makes you feel any better, I never do that kind of thing in my stories.  I just write for love of the subject matter, and any emotional impact is purely coincidental.   :)

I'm sorry. It's my first time reading one of your stories and I tend to get sucked into a narrative and empathize too much with the characters. I searched for more of your stories and started reading "Bubblegum, Pigtails, and Total Domination". There are some parallels there: Becky is also an irredeemable bully, and a similar girlfriend-stealing scenario appears to happen there with Becky Finkelstein and Angie, but since Stephen is a pretty awful person to begin with, and didn't had to endure living his whole life in the shadow of someone better, I didn't sympathize with his situation.

I wish I could've taken my comment away, but I don't have any option to delete or edit... Maybe it's a perk for VIPs?

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #112 on: November 10, 2019, 06:21:38 am »
Great again.
Will Allison try to catch up to Kylie muscles?

Hope this last chapter was not the end.

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #113 on: November 11, 2019, 03:06:54 am »
Part 2, Chapter 21

The next morning, Allison and I were in line for breakfast with the other hotel guests.  Kylie was being swarmed with reporters, potential sponsors and fans, so I was hoping I could get a break.  I just wanted a few minutes where Kylie wasn't the center of the universe.  But Allison couldn't talk about anything else.  “Did you hear that they gave Kylie a whole bunch of drug tests after she won?”  Allison asked me. “Can you believe that?  I mean, all those men are on steroids for sure, but they're not getting tested.  The double standard that women face in athletics is just sickening.”
        “She has to be taking something,” I grumbled.  “She's too big to be natural.”
        “That's so petty!”  Allison scolded.  “How could you accuse your own sister of cheating?”
        “She has to be cheating,” I mumbled, my voice getting louder as I got more agitated.  “What she's doing isn't possible.  She's a little girl, and little girls are soft and weak!”
        “Excuse me?” called a voice from behind us in line.  “What did you just say?”
        It was Lorena Lopez the former Ms. Olympia who worked for the sports network, and her face was red with anger.  “Oh you messed up now, Rick,” Allison giggled.  “She's going to kick your ass.”
        “I'll have you know that I have an 11 year old daughter,” Lorena snarled as a young raven-haired girl with glasses peaked out from behind her.  “And it's hard enough raising a daughter in this world without that kind of misogynistic garbage being thrown around in public.”
        The little girl with glasses tugged on Lorena's sleeve and whispered into her ear.  A nasty smile spread across Lorena's face as the two of them stepped out of the line and walked toward us.  “That's a good idea, Lola,” Lorena said to her daughter.  “This will be the perfect place for you to practice.”
        Allison bounced nervously as the middle-aged amazon stomped toward us in a mini skirt and tight-fitting blouse, her young daughter shuffling behind wearing a purple track suit.  “God she is a milf and a half,” Allison muttered.  “Her legs are killing me.  What I wouldn't give to lick them up and down.”
        As I gave Allison a sideways glance, Lorena stuck her finger in my chest.  “Okay tough guy,” she said, “if you think little girls are soft and weak, why don't you try wrestling my daughter Lola?”
        I looked down at Lola.  She was a couple of inches shorter than Kylie, and obviously nowhere near as big.  What's more she was visibly nervous, exuding weakness where Kylie exuded strength.  I was confident that I could beat her, despite all my past losses at the hands of Kylie and Allison.  Then the absurdity of the situation struck me and I laughed.  “I'm not going to wrestler a child,” I said.
        Lola's face crumpled into a frown of frustration as Lorena glanced at Allison.  “Well how about this,” she said slyly.  “If you can beat Lola 2 falls out of 3, I'll take you and your foxy little girlfriend back to my hotel room and three of us can have a little... fun.  How does that sound?”
        “He'll do it!” Allison said, dragging me out of line as Lorena led us across the room.
        “Allison this is ridiculous,” I hissed.  “I can't fight a little girl in public.  What's gotten into you?”
        “Rick, we are talking about Lorena fucking Lopez,” Allison said, gripping my arm tightly.  “Annika has wanted to trib with her since I was 9 years old, and you are not going to ruin this for me!”
        “Okay we need to talk about this whole lesbian thing,” I said, but then I froze as Allison grabbed my crotch and began to massage it gently through my pants, melting my resistance.
        “We can talk about whatever you want, big boy,” she cooed.  “And you can do whatever you want to me.  You can even have your freedom back, if you want.  But only if I get to rub my pussy against Lorena Lopez' pussy.  Do you understand?”
        “I understand,” I said, unable to control myself in the face of Allison's seductive touch.
        A few seconds later I was standing at the edge of a 10 by 10 rug, staring across at a mousy grade school girl in glasses, hightops, and a purple track suit.  Lorena leaned down and patted her daughter's head.  “Lola honey,” she said.  “Tell mommy the 4 principles of being an amazon.”
        Lola looked up at her statuesque mother and smiled.  “Titillate, dominate, humiliate, subjugate,” she said quietly as she pushed her glasses up on her nose.
        “That's right,” Lorena said, pecking Lola on the forehead.  “Now show mommy how you deal with loudmouthed males.  Do it just like we practiced.”
        As Lorena stepped back, Lola removed her glasses and undid her ponytail, tossing her hair about her shoulders like she was in a shampoo commercial, shedding her mousy visage and revealing herself to be a beautiful young woman.  She looked at me with pouty lips and narrow eyes as she shifted her hips from side to side, vamping in a way that would have been seductive coming from an older woman, but was funny coming from a young girl.  As I chuckled Lola began to unzip her track jacket.  “Remember to bite your lip, honey,” Lorena said, “but just a little.  You want to look reluctant.”
        As instructed Lola bit her lower lip gently and looked up at me with bedroom eyes as she slowly began to unzip her track jacket.  I noticed almost immediately that she was wearing a push-up bra, and that unlike most girls her age she actually had breasts to push up.  They couldn't have been any bigger than B cups, but on her small body they looked very large.  As a small crowd gathered around us, Lola slowly peeled off her jacket, arching her back and tossing her hair.  “Are you fucking kidding me?” Allison groaned as Lola tossed her purple jacket aside to reveal a lean muscular torso, with broad shoulders, bulging arms and six sculpted abs, all wrapped in a red satin bra.
        Lola smiled as she turned sideways and bent over, slowly pulling her pants down to reveal her lean curvaceous legs, thrusting her toned bottom out for display as she stepped out of her shoes and pants.  She brushed her hair behind he shoulders as she stood up, making her impressively round bicep pop just a little as he other hand adjusted the waistband of her red satin panties.  “That was perfect honey,” Lorena gushed.  “Just turn your left leg a little to the side, like a fashion model.”
        I swallowed hard as I looked across the rug at Lola.  The mousy little girl I was being forced to fight was neither mousy nor little.  She was as beautiful as a professional model and as muscular as a professional athlete.  Sure Lola wasn't nearly as big as Kylie was now, but Lola was as big as Kylie used to be when she was 11.  And when Kylie was 11 she used to beat me mercilessly.  I reminded myself that I had gotten bigger and stronger over the past few years, but deep down inside I had a sinking feeling.  I was going to be humiliated in public by a young girl.  Again.  “Rick,” Allison hissed.  “You better not let that slutty little muscle girl beat you!  Promise me that you'll win!”   
        That was a promise I wasn't sure I could keep.  Lorena Lopez noticed my uncertainty immediately.  “Lola honey, he looks scared,” she said.  “What do we do when males look scared?”
        Lola's body language and facial expression reverted back to that of a little girl as she turned to her mother.  “Make ourselves look bigger, stronger and more dangerous,” Lola said mechanically, as if reciting a passage from a textbook.  “Like dominant animals cowing weaker animals in the wild.”
        Lola smiled, waiting for her amazonian mother's approval.  Instead Lorena waved hurriedly, as if Lola was forgetting something.  Lola immediately turned back toward me, her hands on her hips and her face once again wearing a sultry expression.  Then Lola slowly raised herself to her tiptoes, her calves and quads bulging with lean angular muscle shapes.  Then, as she looked down at her shapely but powerful legs, Lola began to spread her lats, slowly fanning them out as she grew wider and wider.  Then, with a flirty wink, Lola raised her arms into a double biceps pose that showcased angular bicep peaks that looked as hard as rocks.  The crowd was in awe, and camera flashes went off all around as people talked about how unlikely it was to see two improbably muscular young girls at the same event.   
        Lola relaxed her body and lowered herself down from her tiptoes, then began to sashay to the center of the rug, her walk the equal of any supermodel.  Allison pushed me forcefully from behind, and I stumbled forward to meet the musclebound tween vixen.  Lola extended her hand in sportsmanship, and against my better judgment I took it.  No sooner had her tiny hand wrapped around mine then she began to squeeze.  My hand screamed in pain, the bones and tendons straining under the young girl's iron grip.  The pain was so intense that I dropped to my knees, and as soon as I did, Lola was upon me.  “I have a black belt in judo,” she said as she took me by the collar.
        A second later I was flying through the air, landing on my stomach.  Then I was flying through the air again, my feet cartwheeling over my head as Lola flipped me onto my back.  For second I felt the sensation of her legs wrapping around my right arm, but before I could react my right arm erupted with pain.  Lola looked down at me as she locked in a textbook perfect arm bar.  “One more thing,” she said with a wink.  “I'm also the youngest person in the world to be awarded a black belt in jiu jitsu.”
        The pain in my arm was so intense that I could feel it through my entire body.  I tapped on Lola's rock-hard calf in surrender, but she wasn't letting up.  Instead she raised on of her left foot off the ground and placed it on my face.  “Kiss my foot, and I'll let you surrender,” she said. 

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #114 on: November 11, 2019, 04:35:23 am »
You talk up kylie and then you introduce a new character.. .really

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #115 on: November 11, 2019, 05:23:09 am »
Well, it seems that Kylie might have a new friend, workout partner and perhaps lover, I would love it after Lola kicks Rick's ass, Kylie comes up to her and starts making out with her. Then her, Lola, Lorena and Allison walk out arm in arm, leaving Rick there on the floor, beaten and humiliated by a younger girl once again. I look forward to seeing what does happen! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #116 on: November 11, 2019, 04:03:09 pm »
Wtf is this story hahaha

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #117 on: November 13, 2019, 02:57:41 am »
This is my face whenever Kylie isn't present  :'(

This is me whenever I see Allison around :skim:skim:skim:

Looking at media, it has always annoyed me how either strong women are the boobs of steel, a super strong moe child, or for comedic effect (insult) you get a small girl transform into a man (ie Stella from Arakawa Under the Bridge or Biscuit form HunterxHunter).  Even now, it's hard to find representation of strong muscular women in media, that whenever I see the Boobs of Steel trope emerge, I roll my eyes. I admit that the conflict between big brother being defeated so utterly by her kid sister stealing his girl is interesting, but to be honest I think Rick could do better than her (maybe hook up with Heather?)

Something that intrigues me about this story, is the pent up resentment Rick has towards Kylie, because he feels so inadequate next to her, but from the my scope, it feels like Kylie has grown way past bullying her brother. She's simply being bratty at a disrespectful older brother that does his best to put her down. We don't know much about how Kylie did bully Rick, only that she stopped on her own volition when she obviously could have kept going.

Not only this, but throughout the chapters, has Kylie beaten up her brother? Not really. Heck, not even when she discovered Rick hired some hitman, did she lose her temper. To top things up, you see Rick being flown around cross-country, get to sleep in his bedroom on a house that has been paid for (by his sister), and despite how little bitch Allison keeps trying to take advantage of Rick to be next to Kylie... Kylie keeps her distance (has kept her distance all this time). It would be fantastic, tbh, to see Kylie unmask Allison, exposing her in public, and encouraging her brother to move past her. Family after all, coming first.

Sometimes when I see these dynamics, of a stable family, kids acting bratty because of egos or childish resentments (take this from someone who was middle-child of a group of 3, and then got a parent married to another person with 3 children of their own, the amounts of conflict is undescribable ),  how simply interesting a story would be of brother and sister simply sitting out, having a quiet talk and sorting things out peacefully. Let out that pent up roll out and in with all the good fuzzy feelings.

I'll eager will be waiting to see what happens next, hopefully Kylie gets even bigger (too bad she didn't have a growth spurt right on camera), and I want to see how she keeps maturing as a character. Because clearly, she-s as level-headed as they come....

Offline Mastron

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #118 on: November 13, 2019, 03:14:17 am »
*How do we edit posts?*

@grbaclig I failed to notice if Kylie is aware of Allison disrespecting her mom? As I see it, a rain of pain is about to descend upon certain little manipulating bitch's ass... For 1) fighting and disrespecting Kylie's mom 2) using her brother to get to her, while degrading him in ways that not even Kylie has done. Ugh, poor Allison! XD

Offline grbaclig

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #119 on: November 13, 2019, 05:52:02 am »
Part 2, Chapter 22

I placed my lips against Lola's dainty foot and kissed, making sure it was loud enough to be heard.  She released me, and was on her feet almost instantly.  As I struggled to stand, she pranced around the rug, one hand on her hip, her chiseled body barely covered by her red satin underwear.  “Arch your back a little more, honey,” Lorena coached.  “Really stick your boobies out there.”
        Lola obeyed, her young bosom bouncing as she strutted in front of the growing crowd while I struggled to my feet.  “Please Rick,” Allison begged.  “Lorena Lopez' pussy means so so much to me.”
        I would have said something to Allison, but the second I was on my feet, Lola flashed toward me and scooped me onto her shoulders in a fireman's carry.  I barely realized what had happened when I felt her little hands tighten around my belt and my collar, and she pressed me overhead like a barbell.  And then she threw me to the floor where I landed flat on my back.  I raised my hands to cover my face, fearful of Lola's next attack, but no sooner had my hands left the floor but Lola had grabbed them and bent them backwards with wrist locks.  I was whimpering in pain as Lola stood above me, facing toward my feet, and lowered herself into the splits.  Her thick muscular buttocks landed on my face with the force of a punch as the crowd around me laughed at my humiliation.  “One more Lola honey,” Lorena cheered.  “Make it a good one.”
        With that, Lola drew herself up a foot off the ground, her powerful haunches and hamstrings quivering with tension, and dropped back down.  Her butt knocked my head against the floor so hard that the room started to spin, and I felt a warm trickle of blood leaking out of my nose.  “Now kiss my butt,” Lola said.  “Or else I'm going to kill you with it.”
        I placed my lips against one sculpted buttock and kissed, making sure it was loud enough to be heard.  Lola released my hands and sprung to her feet, tossing her hair over her shoulder as she walked back to her mother, who hugged her emphatically.  “That's my girl!” she gushed.
        As I struggled to my feet, I thought that only one thing could make this worse.  And then that one thing happened.  “You have some legit moves,” Kylie said, the crowd parting in awe as she walked toward Lola and Lorena in white shorts and a white tank top.  “And some legit muscles, too.”
        Lola's face lit up and she hopped like an excited schoolgirl.  “OMG, Kylie!” she cried. 
        Lorena was similarly excited.  “Oh Kylie,” she gushed.  “You were incredible last night.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie said with a smile as Lorena lovingly stroked her hulking shoulders.
        When Kylie turned her attention back to Lola, the younger girl exploded.  “You're my heroine!” she said.  “I want to be just like you!  You're so big and so pretty, and you put men in their place.”
        “I put men on their knees, begging for mercy, if that's what you mean,” Kylie said.
        “It totally is,” Lola said, blushing as she looked to the floor.  “Hey I'm only 11, but I'm super serious about lifting.  Do you think sometime maybe, if it's OK, we could maybe train together?”
        “Sure,” Kylie said.  “You're really jacked.  You might be able to keep up with me.”
        “Kylie you can stay with us any time you're in Miami,” Lorena Lopez said, licking her lips.  “For as long as you want.  You can even use my bedroom if you want.  In fact, I insist on it.”
        Allison gritted her teeth and clinched her fists, and I couldn't tell if she was angry at me, Kylie, Lorena or all three of us.  “Maybe you could just put a couple of lifting tips for girls on your Insta,” Lola said.  “There are girls all over the world who want big muscles like yours.”
        “I think you just gave me a great idea,” Kylie said with a smile.  “But in the mean time, give me your number and we can Face Time next week.  I'll teach you how to get big.”

Allison and I sat together during breakfast, but she wouldn't say a word to me. Instead she watched Kylie navigate a sea of journalists, sponsors, and fans.  Kylie greeted each of her supplicants politely, but dismissed them within a few seconds, almost as if she was waiting for someone.  Then Ty Tate and his wife Tonya sat down at the table next to ours, and Kylie's eyes snapped into focus.  With a thin smile she walked to Ty's table.  Ty pretended not to see Kylie as she glided toward him, her overdeveloped bosom bouncing in its tank top.  Ty might have been ignoring Kylie, but his wife Tonya wasn't.  She smiled and waved as Kylie approached.  “Hi Kylie,” she beamed.  “Your shoulders look awesome in that tank top.  And your butt looks beyond awesome.”
        “Yeah, I know,” Kylie replied without making eye contact.
        Kylie stood next to Ty for a second as picked up his silverware, adjusting her hair as a pretense to flex her mountainous biceps.  Ty's face was a grimace of resentment as he prepared to dig into his breakfast.  But before his fork could touch his food, Kylie deftly snatched his plate away from him and dumped his breakfast on the floor.  Silence fell over the dining room as Kylie set the empty plate back on the table.  Ty stared at the table, ignoring Kylie and choking back his anger as he hoped for her to go away.  I had done that same thing many times, and I knew from personal experience that it wasn't going to work.  Kylie never just went away.
        Kylie clasped her hands and began to flex her pecs, making them swell out of her tank top, so big and striated that they looked like pumpkins crammed into a white cotton sack.  With a smile, she used her thumb to tug down on the neck of the tank top, exposing the lower ridge of her pectorals, where the three-inch thick slabs of muscle jutted out above her sternum.  “Well,” Kylie said as she relaxed and flexed her gigantic pecs, “aren't you going to eat your breakfast?”
        Ty Tate's face was twisted in anger as he looked at Kylie, grabbed his plate and stood up to walk back to the line.  But Kylie with a few quick, graceful steps, Kylie moved in front of him to block his path.  “No,” she said coldly.  “Eat your food off the ground, like the pig that you are.”
        Murmurs of excitement ran through the dining hall, where close to 100 people were watching my 13 year old little sister bully a five time Mr. Olympia as if he were a schoolboy.  “Fuck you,” Ty said.
        Kylie cocked her head, putting on a feigned look of confusion as she stuck out her left leg and began to flex her enormous quadriceps.  “I don't think I heard you correctly,” she said.  “Because I'm sure you meant to say 'yes ma'am', but it sounded like you said something very rude.”
        “I said 'fuck you',” Ty repeated as he stepped to the side to walk past Kylie.
        Without looking at Ty, Kylie stuck her left arm out to block his path.  Not one to be deterred, Ty walked straight forward, forcing Kylie's arm out of the way.  At least, that's what he tried to do.  But he couldn't.  Kylie's hulking musclebound arm didn't budge a centimeter as he pressed against it, or when he pressed harder.  Kylie smirked as she pulled up her tank top, flexing her deeply cut abs and sculpted obliques, as well as exposing the undersides of her impressive breasts.  “I'm going to say this nicely just once more,” she said.  “Eat your food off the ground, like the pig that you are.”
        “Fuck you, bitch!” Ty roared as he grabbed Kylie's left wrist with both hands and yanked with all his might, in an attempt to either move Kylie's arm or tear it out of its socket.
        Whatever he was trying to do, it didn't work.  Kylie rolled her eyes and then, with a flourish of her left wrist, freed herself from Ty's grip and clamped her left hand around Ty's wrist.  As Kylie effortlessly twisted Ty's arm, the huge man's body followed, twisting as he fell to his knees in an attempt to prevent my little sister from snapping his arm.  Kylie smiled as she flexed her right bicep, swiveling her wrist to make the towering peak pop and jump as she looked down at the former Mr. Olympia.  “You told the sports network that my muscles were photoshopped,” she said as she scrutinized her titanic arm.  “You can apologize be eating your food off the ground like the pig you are.”
        “I'm going to kill you,” Ty groaned, turning red as Kylie continued to control his body by wrenching his arm.  “When you let go of me I'm going to kill you, you little bitch.”
        “OK,” Kylie said, releasing him.  “Let's fight.  Big man versus little girl.  And we'll see who wins.”
        Ty didn't hesitate.  Still on his knees, he swung his big right fist down at Kylie, striking her on the  squarely on her left shoulder.  Kylie stood motionless, unmoved by his attack, and sighed.  Then Ty launched forward, driving his shoulder into Kylie's stomach and grabbing her legs in a takedown attempt.  Kylie stood motionless, unmoved by his attack, and giggled.  Then Ty stood up and raised his fists overhead, slamming them downward with all his might, only to have them bounce ineffectively off of Kylie's enormous pectorals.  Kylie stood motionless, unmoved by his attack, and laughed.  I couldn't tell who was more amazed by Kylie's strength, Ty or the guests who watched him stare at her in disbelief as she rolled her gargantuan shoulders and cracked her neck.
        “Now it's my turn,” Kylie said with a smile, and her open palm streaked toward Ty's face.
        Kylie's slap landed like a car crash, and Ty's legs buckled beneath him as he fell to the ground.  Kylie was right on top of him as he landed, his collar in one hand and his belt in the other as she dragged him to where his breakfast lay spilled on the floor.  “Now eat,” Kylie ordered.  “Eat it all.”
        With tears in his eyes, the former Mr. Olympia ate his breakfast off the floor of the hotel, while my 13 year old kid sister flexed her gigantic biceps and smiled as the lobby filled with camera flashes.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Little Sister Is A Big Bully

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View