Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577250 Posts in 73475 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 03:44:36 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191347 times)

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
Re: College Crush
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2019, 04:19:33 am »
Another awesome update can not wait for the 2nd part!!! K+

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2019, 07:45:24 pm »
BBQ (part 2)

As the laughing subsided, Teresa lifted her arm and twisted slightly to flick her shawl off and onto the table.  As my brother, mom and sister took a quick glance at her newly exposed arms and shoulders, she purposely brought them up to grab her hair and put it into a ponytail.  As her arms jostled, I could tell she purposely flexed them exposing her rock hard, slightly balled up biceps.  “Holy shit!” the three exclaimed in unison as they saw the muscles bulge.  My sister jumped up from her chair and quickly came over to feel their hardness.  With a smile on her face from ear to ear, Teresa flexed her left bicep as hard as possible, giving it it’s greatest possible size and hardness under my sister’s grasp.

As my mom and sister were up on their feet, checking out and complimenting Teresa on her previously unknown muscles, my brother walked up to me and lifted my sleeve up to my shoulder.  "Jesus Dave" he exclaimed, "Where's the beef?"  I pulled my shoulder away, but my mom and sister had looked over too, to see my very thin arm.  My sister immediately stepped over and grabbed my bicep.  With a huge smile on her face, she said, "Flex it bro, flex it."  I gave it a quick flex and my sis felt some slight movement.  "Hmmm." she replied, "I think Teresa's got you beat."  "Whatever!" I said as I pulled my arm out of her grasp.  My brother couldn't let it go though and said, "Damn Dude!, she's definitely got you beat!!!  I bet she can even beat you in an arm-wrestling match."  "I don't think so." I replied quickly.  He looked at Teresa and asked, "Could you beat him?"  Teresa looked over at me to see my reaction and replied, "I don't know Cam, we've never tried."  I looked her in the eye and shook my head "No."  But she was feeling frisky, and I could see by the look in her eye that she wanted to introduce my family to the idea that she might just be stronger.

Sensing I didn't want to do it, Teresa got up, came over and sat next to me and wrapped her left arm around my shoulders.  "C'mon babe." she said as she gripped me tightly, "It'll be fun."  She then leaned in, kissed me on the cheek and whispered, "They're gonna find out soon anyway hon...let's just have a bit of fun."  I realized she was right and within a couple of months, she was going to be getting pretty muscular, while I knew my fate was sealed in the opposite direction.  I nodded my head OK and realized that this was probably my last, best chance to beat her.

We walked over to a small table next to the picnic table we were at.  It was kind of perfect for the match in that we could face off just a couple feet apart from each other.  We grasped hands and like a dick, my brother raised my sleeve up above my shoulder so that both of our arms were exposed.  The size of me and Teresa's arms may have been about the same size, but hers was obviously harder and as she gripped my hand tightly, a bicep bulge emerged in her tan, gorgeous arm.  I knew the match would be tough to win, but was ready to give it my all.  As I looked across at my wife.  She was looking stunning.  Her jaw and neck were looking muscular to me and her traps and shoulders had some size and a very fit look to them as well.  Everything about her oozed strength and confidence.  My brother then put his hands over ours to start the match.  Before he could though, my sister was waving her iPhone in front of our faces, doing an introduction and basically commenting on my wife's gorgeous arm and "Woman Power!"  My sister was obviously rooting for my wife and before my brother signaled us to start, I said, "Don't be surprised when I win this sis!"  She smiled and without further delay, my brother said, "Go!"

The utter strength and power my wife immediately exerted upon my arm was overwhelming.  Her neck, shoulder and bicep flexed as hard as I'd ever seen and my arm was forced forced to the table in less than a second.  She had pushed my arm down so quickly and so force-ably I didn't have time to brace myself and my body was forced to the side as well and I actually fell to the ground.  As I looked up in disbelief, my sister was recording me on the ground and my look of absolute disbelief in how fucking strong Teresa was.  She then pointed to Teresa who sat triumphantly with her right arm flexed and a huge grin on her face.  I knew she had a pretty good chance of winning the match, but our arms were about the same size and I assumed it would be a decent battle.  Teresa bent down, grabbed me under my armpits and easily lifted me to my feet.  She towered over me in her high heels, but looked down, saw the stunned look in my face and gave me a wet, passionate kiss on the lips.

She had just proven, in front of everyone that she was easily stronger than me, and it took a few moments for us all to digest just how much stronger she had become.  Even my brother was in disbelief at the speed and power with witch Teresa had over-powered me in the match.  After enjoying that kiss from my wife, I looked at my brother and said, "Your turn."  He laughed, but I could tell that he was now nervous that she just might beat him too.  My sister and mom now goaded my brother into a match and he nervously sat down at the small table opposite my wife.  As they gripped hands, my sister again began recording the match, but unlike me, my brother's arm was definitely a little bigger than Teresa's. But he didn't work out either, so I figured it might be a good match.

I put my hands over theirs, counted down "3,2,1..Go!"  Bam, Teresa's shoulder and biceps muscles tensed greatly.  My brother's arm tensed as well, but neither were making progress.  Cam let out a huge grunt and began to force Teresa's arm back a few inches.  After a few moments, he again grunted and again moved Teresa's arm back another 3 inches.  I was a little disappointed that my wife was about to lose, but proud of her for doing pretty well against a larger man.  My brother finally let out a third grunt and put maximum effort into the match.  But this time, Teresa's arm was not driven backwards, in fact, it didn't budge at all.  My brother mustered up a little more energy, and again grunted loudly as he leaned into her.  Again, Teresa's arm didn't move at all.  With a brief break in the effort, Teresa looked at me, then peered into my sisters camera, winked, and then forcefully leaned into the match.  With a grunt of her own, she began to force my brother's arm back.  He let out a "Holy Shit!" and Teresa got a huge grin on her face, let out a little scream and bashed his hand into the table.  My sis and I jumped up in victory and group hugged Teresa as Cam sat dejectedly at the table.  Teresa grasped us both tightly and leaned back, briefly lifting both my and my sister slightly off the ground.  She then set us back down, and I immediately locked lips with my wife, unbelievable proud of her strength as she had just proven herself stronger then the two men at the party.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #62 on: October 31, 2019, 03:16:18 am »
Can’t wait to see what happens next to Teresa development

Offline spar1988

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #63 on: October 31, 2019, 06:07:31 am »
Agreed this story is really starting to get into stride now. Can not wait to see how far this goes.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #64 on: November 05, 2019, 04:00:57 am »
Big bump

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #65 on: November 11, 2019, 11:30:05 pm »
BBQ part 3
She put us down and I grasped on to her like the hero I never wanted to let go of.  A sense of overwhelming awe and admiration filled my body and I saw her in a new light as she was not only stronger than me, but was even stronger than a normal size guy.  As I grasped her firm arms she gave me a quick peck, grabbed my hand and started leading me away to the house.  She looked back at my mom, sister and brother and with a grin, winkled and said, “We’ll be right back.”  Teresa firmly pulled me inside the hall bathroom and we began kissing passionately.  I began caressing her solid body and as she pulled me firmly against her, I felt a small poke just above my groin area.  Instinctively, I reached down and realized that it was her now fully erect clit that was protruding thru her skirt, bumping into me.  Normally I had to caress it for a bit to get it erect, but it seemed to be acting on instinct now.  I looked into Teresa’s eyes and whispered, “Babe….I think you have a little Clit boner.”  We both laughed hysterically and she gave me a big wink.

I began to rub it through Teresa’s skirt and she slowly, but forcefully pushed down on my shoulders.  I knew immediately what she desired and I quickly dropped to my knees, pulled down her pink panties, put my head under her skirt and took her warm, firm clit in my mouth.  I somehow didn’t care about my own pleasures and desired only to make her feel immense satisfaction and passion for me.   Her clit was as hard and long as I could ever remember it, and it made it extremely easy for me to thrust back and forth on its length.  Her clit was almost pulsing with blood as I took its warmth in and out, in and out.  It was turning me on greatly to pleasure Teresa so completely and my cock was hard as a rock.  After a couple more minutes, Teresa began to moan softly as I satisfied her physically.  She began to slightly thrust her hips, and clit into my mouth at her own pace and I tried to meet that pace with back and forth movements in my neck.  She began to gyrate more and more and more, until finally, she let out a huge gasp and fluttered uncontrollably with satisfaction and enjoyed her orgasm.  Almost on cue, my throbbing cock brushed briefly against her leg and the slightest touch at this point sent it into full blown satisfaction and I quickly pulled down my shorts and came wildly all over the place.

Teresa slowly lowered down into my arms and we hugged lovingly for a minute as we felt the immense connection and ultimate fulfilment in each other.  She took my head in her powerful grip and pushed it gently into her beautiful face and we kissed passionately again for another minute or so.  She then looked in my eyes and said, “I love you love you babe.”  I looked deeply into her eyes and answered, “I love you-love you too T.”  After a brief pause, we cleaned things up, washed up a bit and headed back out to join the fam.  As she walked out in front of me, I gave her a quick slap on the ass.  It was hard as a damn rock and she quickly turned towards me.  She instinctively grabbed one arm twisted me around effortlessly and gave me a hard spank on my ass.  It was unexpectedly forceful and I yelled “Owww!” in pain.  She thought I was kidding and said, “Oh Dave, don’t be so damn dramatic.” As she laughed and easily spun me back towards her and gave me a bit of a side hug.

My wife grabbed me around the shoulder and held me tightly against her as she strutted us back outside.  It was clear to me that she was enjoying her little show of dominance over me and my brother and I started to realize that not only had she beat us both at arm-wrestling, Teresa had just almost effortlessly manhandled me in the hallway.  In addition, my ass was going numb from her spank as we made our way back to the family.  Once there, my sister excitedly ran up to us and said “Look guys, I hope your OK with it ‘cause I posted the video of Teresa beating you and Cam at arm-wrestling on YouTube.”  Teresa and I both laughed and I said, “Whatever you want kiddo, Cam is the one that might be embarrassed though.”  Cam heard me, and while he worked on our lunch at the BBQ he said, “I don’t care sis, just make sure you video the next time they’re over after I’ve got a few workouts in…then we’ll see who the stronger sex is.”  We all kind of laughed it off, but it was obvious that my brother was a bit flustered by the loss.

Luckily, right then, Cam said, “Get it while it’s hot!” referring to the burgers he had just cooked.  We all sat down at the infamous arm-wrestling table and began to grab condiments and make our burgers.  Teresa was silently eating as the rest of us made small talk and started eating as well.  Before any of us had even finished half our burgers, my wife had gobbled down hers and I noticed as she quietly reached out and grabbed a second patty of meat.  I ended up taking a couple more bites of mine and was just a bit or so over half way into it.  We made a bit more talk and Teresa reached out but asked, “Does anyone else want this last one?”  “My goodness dear,” my mom said, “Is that your third burger?”  Teresa immediately turned red in embarrassment not realizing that my mom had noticed how many burgers she was consuming.  “Um, yes…..They’re just sooo good though Cam, I couldn’t help myself.”  Cam said, “Thanks.” But my mom wasn’t satisfied and looked at me and asked, “David dear, you’ve only had half of yours while Teresa’s on her third.  You probably ought to have another huh?”  “No thanks mom.” I answered, “I won’t even be able to finish this one.  She can have it.”  My mom kind of looked at me sideways, realizing that Teresa was about to make a third piece of meat vanish while I couldn’t even finish one.

Cam and my sis looked at Teresa and said, “All yours.” So she snapped it up and began cutting up the last piece of beef.  My mom looked on, a little weary, as Teresa eagerly consumed the final piece.  I knew that she liked Teresa but, seeing my wife beat both of her sons at arm-wrestling had to bother her a little I guess.  My sister, mom and Cam finished their meals and we continued with the small talk for another twenty minutes or so.  Feeling cordial, Teresa gathered up the empty plates and my half burger and walked them into the house for disposal.  As she walked in, I glanced through the glass window and watched her grab my half burger and cram it down her mouth, thus giving her a total of three and a half burgers to my half.  For some reason, it turned me on greatly and I felt my cock getting hard in my shorts.  Teresa then waked back out and gave hugs all around and announced that we had to leave.  My mom and sis were very adamant that we stay longer, but Teresa made up an excuse and promised we’d all do it again in a couple of weeks.  I said my goodbyes as well, and off Teresa and I went to make our way back home.

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #66 on: November 12, 2019, 04:33:26 am »
Bravo k+

Offline ArkhamAsylum

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #67 on: November 12, 2019, 07:39:22 am »
 Great story. Well done. :clap:

Offline carpz

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: November 12, 2019, 05:19:08 pm »
Another great chapter.  Keep up the good work!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2019, 09:40:24 pm »
Loving it! K+

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #70 on: November 17, 2019, 07:20:54 pm »
Plot development chapter...sorry if it's a bit lackluster....

On our way back home, Teresa was giddy with confidence.  She was so proud of herself for besting me and my brother and I could tell there was a new spark, a new glare in her eye.  About half way home though, she kind of got serious and said, “Honey, do you think your mom is going to be ok with me getting so big and strong?  Originally, she seemed OK with it but as the afternoon went on, she seemed a little off-put about me being so much stronger than you and your brother.”  “I don’t know babe?” I answered, “But you’re not bigger than Cam and only a little stronger.  I think she’ll be ok with it.”  “Oh Davey,” she said, “This is obviously only the beginning, I plan on taking this as far as my perfected DNA will allow.  I’m guessing I’m going to be putting on some serious muscle soon.”  “Oh shit.” I said back, “I was figuring you’d be putting on the muscle I had before the transfusion and I’d be wildling down a bit to where you were at.”  “Honey!” she snapped back, “You literally never worked out a day in your life, and I’m hitting the gym every day, usually twice a day.  I’m probably already stronger now than you’ve ever been in your whole life!  I mean, I have so much potential now, don’t you want me to see just how far this unbelievable potential can go?”  I thought silently for a moment and answered, “Yes babe, I do want you to realize your potential, but I guess I just figured you’d put on a little strength and muscle and I never thought you’d be taking this to Level 10 or whatever.”  “I plan on taking it pretty far.” She said, “But when we get home, we’ll look at some pictures and see how far you’re comfortable with.

”With that, Teresa pumped up the music and she car-danced all the way home.  We pulled up in the drive and she quickly jumped out, grabbed the bags from the back and walked ahead of me to the door.  She had a confident, powerful strut and her triceps and leg muscles bulged from the weight of the bags.  She looked absolutely perfect to me.  I couldn’t imagine her being much bigger, but I figured a few pounds of muscle would probably look really good on her.  We made it to the living room and plopped down on the couch to look at some pictures.  My experience with muscular women was almost nil, so other than watching the Olympics or thumbing through Oxygen magazine occasionally at the store, I had no idea what to expect.  I assumed Teresa was going to get slightly bigger than those fitness models, and I was OK with that.  As we sat next to each other, Teresa pulled up a website I had never heard of, and it was full of tons of pictures of various levels of muscular females.  It was called Girls with Muscle .com.  It was insane; there were girls that were pretty, girls that looked a little butch; older girls, and some that looked just out of high school.  There were Super buff women and some that looked like your standard fitness chick.  It was almost overwhelming.  I looked at Teresa and asked, “How did you find out about this site?”  “Well hon,” she replied, “Since I found out about my new potential, I’ve been trying to see just what is possible.  I stumbled across this site and have been trying to get an idea of what to expect.”  I just wasn’t sure what to say.  Teresa could tell I was at a standstill so she said, “Here’s what I’ll do babe.”  I’ll put a list of girls together.  Then, while I’m at the gym, you can rank them for me.  I’ll do the same, and we’ll see what matches up.  I realized that would take some pressure off us both and replied, “Oh my god, that’s a great idea.”

"Oh T." I mentioned, "If we're going to track and measure, let's get those dimensions real quick first.  She agreed and we walked down into the bathroom.  She slipped off her shoes and it was obvious that even though I was still wearing mine...she was slightly taller.  She stood against the wall and I got up on my tip toes to mark the door jam where her head height was.  It was a tick above where I had measured her last week and it was obvious she had added a quarter inch.  "Holy shit." i said, "Babe, you grew slightly again.  I think that puts you at about 5' 8.75"...almost 5' 9"!!!  She got a big grin on her face and grabbed me in her powerful grip, then spun me around and pushed me up against the wall.  "Your turn." she said as she put the straight edge on my head to measure my height.  I slipped off my shoes and was now looking up at my beautiful wife.  As she took the measurement, another smile came across her face and she said, "Yep....it's lower then mine."  "How much lower?" I asked in despair.  "Alot" she replied.  I quickly turned back around and noticed that my mark was way lower than hers.  I grabbed the tape measure and sure enough, it came to 5' 7.75"  Teresa quickly stood in front of me face-to-face.  My eye level was at the tip of her nose and her confidence was immeasurable now.  I was happy for her height gain, but a bit depressed that I was seemingly losing height rapidly.

Teresa looked at me and instructed, "Cheer up babe, and measure these guns."  With that, she flexed her right biceps muscle.  It was rock solid and there was the making of a bicep bulge.  I wrapped the tape around and it came to just over 13".  It seemed huge and I quickly stuck out my arm for comparison.  Teresa wrapped the tape around and it topped out at 12 3/4"  "Not bad." she said, "Almost as big as mine."  "yeah." I replied, "But soft as a damn pillow...not quite a rock like you!"  She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and we then measured her quads and calves.  They came to 22" and 14".  "Wow honey." I exclaimed, "I don't ever remember you having calf muscles."  "Me neither." she replied, "It's all new growth for sure."  I was really excited about them and caressed them for several seconds before she finally pulled them away and asked me to get started on her meal prep.  I stood up, reached up slightly and gave her a loving kiss on the lips. 

I went into the kitchen to do some more meal prep for my wife as she threw on her gym clothes and then sat back down in the living room to make her selections.  It was kind of crazy though…instead of her sitting down to pick out a couch, or a paint color for the room, she was picking out a muscular physique she was going to try to attain!  I figured it would be a quick process, but she had been in there a while and I was damn near done with the meal prep when I walked back in to check on her.  She was sitting on the couch in a pair of black spandex booty shorts and a white sports bra.  I sat down next to her solid body and nudged into her.  She had a big smile on her face as she said she was finishing up her pics.  I quickly glanced down and noticed that she had her right hand down in her crotch and was slowly caressing her obviously erect clit through her shorts.  “T!” I exclaimed, “Are you pleasuring yourself?”  “Oh my God!” she exclaimed in embarrassment, “I didn’t even realize it..my clit has just ben soooo sensitive recently.”  “You know babe…I can help you with that!” I replied.  “No, no, no.” she answered. “Here’s my list, I gotta get to the gym.”  With that, she gave me a quick pec on the lips, bounced up, grabbed her bag and headed out the door.  I finished up the rest of Teresa’s meal prep stuff and decided to sit down and look at the selections my wife had made.

It was amazing to be in a position to be able to advise a woman on what look you wanted without getting in serious trouble.  But we were on a unique journey, and I guess we needed to really be on the same page.   I scanned the website for a bit, completely amazed at how unbelievably beautiful I now found all of the various muscle-bound women.  How had I not known about them before?  Why did I find them completely irresistible now???  With my hard on raging, I looked at Teresa’s list and decided to begin ranking them for her.  They included: Shannon Seeley, Natalia Trukhina, Valentina Mashina, Rene Campbell, Natalya Kovalyova, Flores Neide, Andrea Shaw, Eva Pogacnik, Kristen Nun, and Monique Jones.  She had obviously picked all Very-Muscular women.  For some reason, I had expected her to pick a fitness model, a couple of fairly muscular types, and then a couple of bodybuilder types.  As I scanned the women, and imagined Teresa having the body of any one of them, I became extremely excited.  My life was going to be spent with a muscle-bound wife and I couldn’t have desired anything more at this point.  As I continued to look, I realized that I couldn’t take my eyes o' of the Huge Quads of Natalya and the perfectly shaped arms of Kristen Nun.  It was like a switch had been turned on in me, and this hyper-muscularity seemed to be my ultimate fantasy and desire.  I scanned the website for an extended length of time and then ended up pleasuring myself to a video of Natalya shaking her immense quad muscles.  I then cleaned myself up and immediately felt guilty.  Teresa had wanted sex so much, I really didn’t need to jerk off any more and hadn’t desired to do so anyway…much less in fact than I could ever remember.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2019, 12:59:29 am »
I anxiously awaited Teresa's arrival back from the gym.  She always glistened with sweat and had a smell from working out that I  becoming addicted to.  Teresa also was taking some pre and post workout PUMP powder so she also bulged nicely from every muscle group she worked on.  It had been almost two long hours when I finally heard her drive up to the house.  I quickly ran out to greet her and gave her a big bear hug as she got out of the truck.  She was in her workout shoes and I was in my bare feet so she seemed even taller than me than normal.  Her body was rock solid and it amazed me how firm she had become.  We took a brief step back and I put my hands on her bulging, rounded shoulders.  They were as full as I had ever seen them and I couldn't take my eyes and hands off them.  "You like what you see?" Teresa asked me inquisitively.  I nodded my head yes so she slowly took in a big breath and flexed her shoulders while moving her arms out to the side.  It made her look even bigger and I was starting to realize how much potential she really did have.  Teresa smiled widely and grabbed my hand to lead me inside and asked, "So, did you make a decisions on the girls I picked."  "Kind of." I replied as we made our way into the house.

We sat down on the couch and I noticed that Teresa seemed bigger, fuller, more muscular with every workout.  I ran down the hall real quick and showed back up with the measuring tape.  "We already measured today." Teresa said to me while I stretched it around her left arm.  "Flex it again for me." I demanded, knowing it seemed bigger.  She raised her left arm, gave it a flex and it filled the tape greatly, stretching it to 13.5".  "See!" I exclaimed. "That PUMP stuff is amazing, it's grown a half inch."  "yea." she answered, "But it only last an hour or so before it goes back down to normal size."  "That doesn't mean I can't enjoy it now though, does it!"  She laughed and gave me a quick peck, then wanted to know my list.  I grabbed her arm with my hands and felt its power as I told her about the list.

"Honey." I started, "First of all, I just want you to know that you're the hottest chick ever, and I would die for you before I ever went out with any of these other girls."  Teresa got an extremely satisfied and loving look on her face and began kissing me passionately.  Her warm kiss was like heaven and I loved being in her presence and feeling her skin against mine.  Teresa slowly pulled away, held my arm tightly and said, "I love you seemingly more and more everyday too babe.  But I'm so curious what you thought about them."  "OK, OK." I answered, "I was kind of surprised at myself, but I found that I couldn't take my eyes off of Natalya's quads.  They are just so massive, and so perfectly formed.  It was intoxicating just watching her flex them and relax them over and over again.  And then I also couldn't stop looking at Kristen Nun's perfectly formed biceps.  I don't know how or why, but the mass and power and strength of these women is soooo desirable to me now."

"So." she answered, "It's safe to say, you're wanting me to grow these babies."  as she flexed her quads next to mine.  I looked down and realized that her legs were already fuller and larger than mine by a significant margin.  I reached down, placed my hand on them and got a huge erection as she flexed and relaxed them over and over again beneath my grip.  Instinctively, Teresa quickly pulled down her black workout shorts, lifted her muscular leg over my torso, and lowered her pussy over my hard cock.  I entered her warmth and reached out and grabbed her full, solid midsection as she began to ride up and down on me.  Her vagina was so tight and so warm.  At the same time, she had an incredible internal muscle control and was massaging my cock methodically as she pulsed.  I felt her strong legs as she used them to lift herself up slightly and lower herself slightly over and over and over again.  I loved how strong and powerful they felt and couldn't wait for her to pile more muscle on them.  Most people think of muscular females as intimidating, but at moments like this, you realize it simply makes them intoxicatingly sensual, seductive, sexy and unbelievably irresistible.

As she continued to pleasure me greatly, I looked up at her and became infatuated with her muscular, thick neck, protruding traps and rounded, bulging shoulders.  I reached up and began to massage them as she made me feel as i was an instant away from orgasm.  Sensing my infatuation, Teresa reached out both arms and hit a double biceps pose.  Still pumped from her workout, her large 13.5" biceps looked massive to me and I knew they easily had more power and strength than my soft 12 3/4" arms.   I squeezed them hard and she began to relax and then POP them to attention under my grasp. 

She was now rhythmically riding up and down on my hard, erect penis while she also flexed and relaxed her muscular arms.  The slow, seductive tempo was putting me into an erotic state that had my eyes roll back in my head while I enjoyed the multiple sexual impulses.    With my eyes still closed, I slowly dragged my hands down her arms, across her beautiful lats and down to around her thick torso.  With that, Teresa bent down, pushed my head back slightly and locked lips with mine.  Her warm, wet mouth tasted like sweet, sweet honey and she reached her hard, warm tongue deep into my mouth.  As we kissed, she started to ride my cock faster an faster.  Her up and down pulsing became very hard and very rapid.  At the same time, she pushed her head forcefully into mine, forcing my head back into the couch as she pushed harder and rode me more quickly.  The combination of her methodical pulsing and forceful head push sent me into sensory overload.  I couldn't hold it any longer and began to cum massively into her.  I pumped my pelvis hard into hers over and over as every last bit of seamen squirted out of my throbbing cock.  Teresa took it all, wile still kissing me forcefully. 

Teresa then said, "My turn." and grabbed my hand and led me down to the shower.  She turned on the hot water and we got undressed.  I instinctively got on my knees to take her erect clit in my mouth.  She said, "No babe, turnaround."  I looked at her questioningly, turned around, my back to hers and wasn't sure what she was doing.  Teresa then began to lather me with soap.  Her strong hands felt amazing as she slowly caressed my body.  I then felt a razor slowly sliding over my skin.  "What are you doing." I asked fearfully.  "Honey, you need some man-scaping, so I'm helping you out."  "Oh." I said, "How much do I need?"  "Full body dear." she answered softly.  "Everyone's doing it now."  I stood quietly as she slowly passed the razor over every inch of my body.  No more arm hair, leg hair, chest hair and surprisingly to me, no more pubic hair.  Teresa than covered me with moisturizer and rubbed me firmly and deeply.  It felt weird to be this smooth, but felt really good too...

Offline topbone23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2019, 05:36:10 am »
 :bravo: Wonderful!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2019, 02:28:00 pm »
 :woohoo: I love this story! K++

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #74 on: November 19, 2019, 05:54:32 pm »
Great twist having them rank their favorite bodybuilders............maybe he can eventually tell her they are too small for her or he could come across a couple of great morphs and show them to her.........she does have perfected DNA now!! KARMA+++ to you for a great story!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View