Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577261 Posts in 73476 Topics by 28900 Members - Latest Member: Muscleworshipper2024 April 30, 2024, 04:40:25 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: College Crush  (Read 191351 times)

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
Re: College Crush
« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2019, 02:03:44 pm »
That was awesome! Cam deserved that and then some. K++

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: December 21, 2019, 02:03:44 pm »

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: December 31, 2019, 05:29:26 am »
 Bump for a great story

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #92 on: January 02, 2020, 11:14:38 pm »
Confession

After the laughter died down, Sarah still wanted to get some more footage for future YouTube posts.  This time, knowing how strong Teresa had become, she had my mom video while Sarah and I held the rope on one side of the pool, and my wife held the rope on the other.  I kind of tied the rope around my waist and left lots of extra rope so my sister could do the same.  After we all got ready, my mom counted down from three and then said, “Go!”  Sarah and I leaned back and pulled hard but Teresa didn’t budge.  As I stared across the pool at her, I could see her gorgeous quad muscles bulging greatly against our tension.  Her arms were fully extended and the bulging triceps muscles were also large and flexed.  There seemed to be about a 10 second stalemate and I thought for an instant that Sarah and I had a chance.

At that point, Teresa got a smile on her face and yelled, “Ready?”  I quickly yelled back with confidence, “Bring it!”  Immediately, Teresa pulled her arms hard, jerking me and Sarah upright, from our leaned back positions.  Once we were upright, and no longer leaning hard against here, Teresa walked backwards briskly with her power laden legs.  Instead of falling forward, like I had against my brother, I kept my feet under me as Teresa heaved us towards the pool.  She pulled us so hard and fast, that I had to move my feet quickly and was almost in a full sprint as I leaped up and now splashed fully into the pool.  Sarah was right behind me and actually landed on me as she too was pulled uncontrollably into the water.

My sister and I swam up to the surface and were both laughing at how easily Teresa had just overpowered us and flung us headlong into the drink.  As I swam to the side to get out, my wife reached down and offered me a hand.  As mine gripped hers, she pulled hard and easily lifted me out of the water and in front of her by the pool.  Thinking I was funny, I twisted around her and pushed against her back, trying to force her in.  It was like pushing a solid concrete pillar and she didn’t even budge.  I was too weak to even push her forward two feet, when she wasn’t even expecting it.  Realizing what I had just tried to do, Teresa grabbed my arm, swung me forcefully and threw me several feet back into the pool.  As my head again breached the surface, I looked up at my laughing wife and she gave me a full double biceps pose and said, “You can’t mess with all this muscle!”  I just laughed too and swam back over to her, again allowing her to effortlessly lift me out of the water and onto the concrete.

She then grabbed my soaking wet body in a bear hug, warmly embracing me in yet another moment of triumph for her.  As I looked up slightly at her gorgeous, confident, loving gaze, we locked lips and shared a lengthy, passionate, wet kiss.  A moment or two later, we heard my sister clapping and calling us beautiful love birds as my mom continued to video the event. 

We then all made our way back over to the table to relax when my elbow that had hit the concrete when my brother dragged me, really started to throb.  My sister went and got me a bucket of ice water to put it in and some Advil.  Unfortunately, as we sat there chatting, it just kept hurting more and more, and I finally asked Teresa to take me to the Urgent Care.  What started off as a pretty awesome day was obviously ending poorly.   We made our way to the Urgent Care and the X-Ray results were not good.  There was a chip of bone off the elbow and a hairline crack in my Ulna.  The next day would require some minor cleanup surgery and then, keeping my arm in a sling or cast for up to six weeks.  I had good health coverage so I opted for the cast, which would guarantee a full and speedy recovery.

That following week at work, I again couldn’t get through the facial recognition scanner and they had to recalibrate my entry profile for the third time since me and Teresa’s transfusion.  That had been annoying as hell but no one had really noticed the slow change in my eye color, hair color and significant weight loss…just the security computer system.  Regarding my injury, my boss said she would accommodate my arm problem and allow me to just do data entry in the computer for the next 6 weeks while I was healing.  That next night I told Teresa that I would still be able to do her meal prep and that after I got my cast off, I wanted to start working out with her and gain a little hardness and strength.  She was really excited that I wanted to start joining her in the gym and she said she was going to design a workout program for me.   

I was really battling for about the next three to four weeks.  My arm was constantly hurting, I was taking pain meds, and was constantly tired.  As much as we hated doing it, I was sleeping in the spare room in an effort to help me sleep since I was having trouble doing so, and also, Teresa started following some crazy bodybuilder style diet program where she had to get up at 2am every night for some protein intake.  We hadn’t had sex in that four weeks, which was a record drought and I had noticed an embarrassing development recently, so was kind of purposely avoiding it.

Teresa got home that night from the gym and sat down at the table to eat.  I joined her and noticed that she was again all covered up in a large sweatshirt hoodie and sweat pants.  As she ate, I could tell her neck seemed more muscular and thicker.  Her arms also seemed larger as they were stretching the sleeves in her XL sweater, which my arms would surely be swimming in.  I could feel there was tension so I mustered up some courage and said, “Honey.  It seems we’ve been spending too much time apart and I needed to come clean with you on something very frightening.”  Teresa immediately got a scared look on her face and said, “Oh no honey, Is there a problem with your arm?  Are you OK?”  “No, no.” I answered, “It’s not my arm at all.  I think it’s healing ok.  It’s something else.”  “Oh honey, thank God.” She said, “What is it then?”  “We’ll.” I answered, “I had noticed a bit of a trend over a month ago where my testicles had seemed to be shrinking slightly in size.  At first I just thought it was that I was cold or something every time I noticed it.  But week after week after week they seemed to be getting smaller and smaller and smaller, to the point where, I woke up today, reached down….and couldn’t feel them at all.”  Teresa stood up, walked over and slowly put her hand down my pants.  She started feeling around, with her powerful hand and it was obvious to her now, that I was serious.  “Oh my God Dave.” She answered, “Are you going to be ok with this.?’  “I don’t know.”  I answered, “To be honest, that doesn’t bother me terribly if it doesn’t bother you, but I have something else to show you.”  She got a curious look on her face and said, “What else?” 

I slowly lifted my shirt up and above my head, exposing my chest.  Instead of the very flat chest that I had produced following our transfusion, there now seemed to be slightly rounded walnut sized bumps developing under my nipples.  Teresa instinctively reached out and touched my left nipple and boob.  She then started caressing it with her finger which sent a euphoric tingle thru my body and I slightly jumped.  “Oh my God!’ she exclaimed, “Are they sensitive too?”  “Beyond sensitive.” I answered, “In fact, I found myself caressing them a couple nights ago and almost climaxed just from that.”  Teresa then sat back in the chair next to me and asked, “What are you going to do?”  “I don’t know.” I said, “I was thinking of waiting a few more months to see if this is the extent of the changes my body wants to make, or if there are more in store.  I guess the ultimate solution would be to try to get a pint of my brothers’ blood and take it through the Enhancement process, thus turning me back into my old self.  What I really need is your opinion though.  I’m kind of scared…What should I do?”

Teresa slid her chair back over next to mine, she bent her head down slightly and slowly took my right nipple and breast in her mouth.  She titillated the nipple with her tongue for a couple of minutes while simultaneously massaging my left nipple with her fingers, sending me into a mesmerizing state of pleasure and euphoria.  My cock became rock hard and in no less than three minutes I reached climax and a small dribble of cum ran down its side.   Teresa smiled widely, leaned down and quickly licked my penis of the small amount of liquid from it.  She then looked at me lovingly and said, “We’ll at least I know how to please you effortlessly now, and think of the bright side….a lot less cleanup!”  We laughed hysterically and I kissed passionately for several more minutes.   
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline topbone23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #93 on: January 02, 2020, 11:47:14 pm »
Yay! More!!!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #94 on: January 03, 2020, 06:04:30 am »
Great chapter and think Teresa will also show some new changes in her clit.

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #95 on: January 03, 2020, 06:11:25 am »
Great update! Can't wait to see what changes Teresa has gone through in those 4 weeks as well. K+

Offline topbone23

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: January 20, 2020, 02:09:23 am »
PLEASE continue! Please!

Offline toro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #97 on: January 27, 2020, 04:53:56 am »
Bump
jdm022 Pleeeeeease pleeeeeeeeeease continue

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #98 on: February 04, 2020, 05:40:59 am »
Cast

It had been a long 6 weeks of constant itching and irritation and I couldn't wait to get my cast off.  Not only to get rid of the itching, but because of the trouble I had sleeping and Teresa's constantly getting up in the night to consume more pounds of protein, I was soooo ready to sleep with her and fuck her like crazy.  Over that time, she had become obsessed with my growing breasts and had taken every opportunity to fondle and suck them whenever possible.  Again, it was great because they were beyond sensitive and she brought me to orgasm constantly.  At the same time, Teresa had become somewhat shy and would not let me play with her clit, or see her naked.  She said we'd wait till I got my cast off and that was making me even more desperate to get it removed.

I kissed Teresa goodby that morning as I made my way off to the doctor while she was leaving for the gym.  She was looking absolutely enormous in her once baggy XL sweat pants and shirt that she now was practically bursting out of.  The thickness in her ass and thighs made the material stretch to maximum capacity with each stride and even her calves seemed to be huge and hard underneath the cotton fabric.  Her shoulders and arms also had the same effect on the top and I got a hard on just staring at her massive form. 

Twenty minutes later I arrived at the doctors office to have the cast taken off.  After a bit of a wait, the nurse invited me to the back.  As per usual she had me step on the scale for a quick height and weight measurement.  I was wearing a t-shirt, one of Teresa's old sports bras, a light windbreaker and track pants, so I figured the weight would be pretty accurate.  My growing breasts had become noticeable now so I wore the tight sports bra to smash them down and keep from being embarrassed in public.  I flipped off my running shoes and stood on the scale.  It stopped at 62.72.  I laughed and said, "Hey, your scale is broken.  It only reads 62 pounds."  "Oh that's fine." she answered, "we weight in kilos now."  "Oh, ok." I answered, "Well what's that in pounds?"  She paused for a minute, got out a calculator and punched in some numbers.  "Looks like 138 pounds." she answered, "seems like you lost a few pounds recently.  Have you been sick?"  "No." I answered.  "Are you sure that's the right conversion?" I asked emphatically.  "Yup." she answered surely, "The math don't lie."  As I stood there pondering how damn thin I had become, she lowered the height measuring rod to the top of my head.  "5'7" tall." she murmured and wrote it down in my chart.  "Hmm." she asked, "Were you wearing shoes or sandles the first time we measured?"  "I don't think so." I answered, "Why?" "Oh." she said, "I wrote down 5'8" last time, so I figured you were.  But 5'7" is the actual measurement, so we're all good now.  Let's get that cast off. 

Doctor Steve Rosenburg walked in and greeted me with his usual smile and funny wit.  We made some small talk and he began cutting off the cast.  I was nervous that the circular little saw blade would go too deep and cut me, but all went well and he soon removed it.  As he took the cast off, his eyes got big and he said, "Wow.  we've got a significant amount of atrophy here David, we may have to prescribe some rehab workouts for you."  I looked down and was shocked at how pale white and skinny my right arm had become.  "Holy shit." I exclaimed.  "It's the same thickness from the wrist to my shoulder."  "Well." he answered, "You can have up to 25 or 30% mass loss  and I think you're every bit of that."  The nurse grabbed a tape measure and wrapped it around my upper arm.  It read 8 1/2"  she then asked me to flex it, to measure the difference.  What I didn't realize is that after that much inactivity and atrophy, I literally could not flex.  It's like it wasn't working or something.  I got very worried and the doc looked at me and said, "Don't fret David." It's common for it to take a couple of days to start responding properly again.  We'll get you back in a couple weeks and make sure it's growing and responding normally."  I thanked the doc, took his recommend arm exercise paperwork and quickly left. 

I was a bit depressed about the whole arm situation but knew it would surely grow back to normal...or at least I hoped so.  I got home, ripped off the uncomfortable sports bra and laid on our bed, caressing my breast as I waited for Teresa to get home.  It had been a half hour or so of me mesmerized as I had fondled myself to that state of being.  Eventually I heard the front door slam and I jumped up in excitement.  I ran out to greet my wife and jumped into her powerful arms.  We locked lips passionately for a few moments and Teresa then put me down and took a step back to have a look.  I was only wearing a pair of running shorts and I could see Teresa eyeing me up from my thin legs, to my thin flat stomach and finally up to my now tennis ball sized breasts.  She got a huge smile on her face, reached out and grabbed my shrunken, 8 1/2" arm.  "Oh my God." she said, "It's like a little teenage girls arm.  It's so cute...it goes perfectly with your beautiful little breasts, thin torso, soft face and shoulder length hair.  Your becoming my little girly-girl husband."  "What the hell are you talking about." I exclaimed.  "I just lost a little weight is all."  She laughed hysterically, grabbed me by the shoulders and effortlessly turned me towards the mirror we had hanging on the living room wall about fifteen feet away.

Looking at our reflections from 15 feet, it was clear she was massive compared to me, but I said, "Still babe, what are you talking about?"  She then replied, "Squint your eyes babe."  I slowly squinted my eyes, and it became painfully obvious.  My legs were quite thin, with just a little bit of thickness in the hips, my torso was thin and flat, I had obvious breasts, meager shoulders, thin arms, and my jawline had softened greatly.  My long hair was actually a suggestion she made of me to not cut.  So that was on her.  Immediately, my face turned beat red and I said, "OK honey, enough is enough, I'm gettin Cam's blood for a transfusion back to male DNA this week!"  "Babe." she said, "Don't be upset, I love you seemingly more and more every day like this.  You're not a normal guy now, I understand, but your part me and part you.  I don't think I want you being part Cam too.  Let's give it a month and see where we're at.  Then we can make a better decision."  I reached up, kissed my wife on the lips and said, "OK honey, If you like me like this, I guess I can deal with it for another month."

Teresa got a really excited look on her face, reached under my armpits and hoisted me in the air like a child.  "Yey!" she yelled as she kind of spun me around "Yey!!!!!!!"  I couldn't even fathom how strong she now had to be to easily lift me like this, but I got a huge erection, so I guess I liked it.  Teresa noticed the bulge and again smiled and put me down.  She then grabbed my hand, winked at me, and swiftly led me down the hall to our bedroom.  She spun me around towards her and gently pushed down on my shoulders till I was sitting on the edge of the bed facing her.  She still had on all of her sweats, so none of her huge muscles were showing...but I still knew they were there.  She then said, "Honey, I have been doing a lot of growing as you know."  I nodded my head in agreement, it was obvious she had put on pounds and pounds of muscle.  "Time for you to see what I've become." She said and she turned her back towards me.

She then slowly pulled her sweat top over her head and tossed it to the side.  In an instant, I was blown away at the insane muscles, bulging from every square inch of her back.  Round mounds of muscle, several inches thick stretched from just above her ass, along each side of her spine, up to and connecting to her thick, wide, meaty lats.  She lifted her arms, grabbed her ponytail, and flipped it over and in front of her right shoulder, so I could now see her enormous traps, which were tall and strapping, full of unbelievable power for sure.  Her rounded, cantaloupe sized shoulders bulged greatly to each side, and as she brought her arms down, the mass of the triceps and forearms made my legs look small.  I wanted to jump off the bed and grab her, but she had asked me to wait.  Teresa then pulled down her pants to the floor and stood again.  Her ass muscles were beyond gorgeous and hugely full and powerful.  Teresa's thighs were gigantic and large, muscle bound hamstrings shot out and back, perfectly complimenting her wide, tree trunk quads.  I finally peered down and took in her rock hard, diamond shaped 19" calves.  A male bodybuilder would be jealous to have such magnificent muscle.  I ogled her for at least thirty more seconds before she said, "Ready for more."  I yelled "Yes, Yes, Yes!!!" and was shaking in excitement as I sat.

Teresa then announced, "OK....I hope you like what you see."  She slowly turned around and as I looked, I froze in disbelief and my jaw dropped to the floor.  Her clit was fully erect, extending easily 5 or 6 inches into the sky, with a thick stock, easily as thick as my cock and a beautiful, smooth, strawberry shaped crown at it's apex.  It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and I instinctively dropped to my knees and took it's mass into my mouth.  It was warm and thick and magnificent and I slowly bobbed my head up and down it's length.  I then reached up, grabbed it in my hand, and simultaneously stroked it up and down as I sucked.  It seemed to be growing even thicker and longer as I methodically worked it.  I soon realized, it was almost too long to even take fully into my mouth.  As I moved my head back, to get another look, I realized it was true.  Her clit/cock had easily grown to 7 inches and was thicker than my cock had ever been.  It was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen and it had a small vein running its length, filling it with ever more blood.  Teresa slowly pushed me back on to the bed and moved her massive, herculean body over mine.  She then laid her huge clit/cock in between my breasts.  I pushed my firm boobs together and my wife began to thrust her gorgeous member between them.  I held them together tightly as I looked down at the crown rapidly pulsing up and down, up and down in my bosom. 

As I peered up towards her breasts, I noticed they were completely gone.  They had been replaced by thick slabs of muscle and formed huge pecs the likes of the massive Ronnie Coleman.  The sheer size and density of them was incomprehensible and I knew she had to be able to bench 300+ pounds with ease.  As her 19" biceps supported her massive frame above me, I looked back down a her 7 inches of thick love muscle and begged her to put it in my mouth.  I never wanted to suck anything so bad.  She leaned it forward and began to swing it playfully, hitting me with it's beautiful crown on my checks again and again and again.  I kept trying to catch it with my mouth, but she was to quick with it.  Finally, I reached up, grabbed the heavy shaft and took it in my lips.  Teresa thrust forward and jammed all of it's mass down my throat.  I apparently don't have a gag reflex, and noticing that, my wife began thrusting it in, all the way.  The base of her pelvis now hit my lips and my mouth and throat were a firm, warm happy place for her phallus.  Teresa began thrusting faster and faster and faster.  Her moans of extreme pleasure became more rapid as well.  I reached up and grabbed her husky, wide lats in my feeble hands.  My wife began to thrust her member even faster and then at once, gyrated wildly and surprisingly, shot a small amount of warm, salty liquid down my throat.

Teresa then slowly pulled her huge shaft and crown out of my mouth.  As it stood, just an inch from my lips, I couldn't help but to give it another quick kiss and lick before she pulled back, rolled over and spooned me lovingly with her insanely muscle-bound frame.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #99 on: February 04, 2020, 05:57:43 am »
Don't think he will now try to get his blond exchange anymore.
He just wants to get his wifes girly-girly husband with bigger boobs and letting her get bigger and bigger.

What a great story.
Thanksa

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2020, 10:26:56 am »
Well, never thought I'd actually enjoy this role reversal thing, but that actually seems to be the case. Great writing!

Offline hairylover321

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
  • More Hair Please
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2020, 02:19:05 pm »
What an amazing update! I loved every bit of each scene. K+

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #102 on: February 05, 2020, 03:32:47 pm »
Looking for feedback...

Hi guys, I know I took the physical changes pretty far with the whole DNA manipulation.

Shall I continue or did I "jump the Shark" on this story.

Please let me know.
Thanks

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #103 on: February 05, 2020, 03:42:52 pm »
Looking for feedback...

Hi guys, I know I took the physical changes pretty far with the whole DNA manipulation.

Shall I continue or did I "jump the Shark" on this story.

Please let me know.
Thanks

Obviously jumped the shark. You should make her not a complete narcissistic psycho and him not a complete simpering loser, and write a way for them to alter their DNA back. IMO.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #104 on: February 05, 2020, 04:29:33 pm »
Thanks for the feedback havok1209

Please help...

I can't think of any scenes where Teresa is a "Complete narcissistic psycho" or where David is a "Complete simpering loser"....which chapter did I accidentally come across like that?

Obviously from the very beginning the DNA swap was going to bring in some masculine characteristics for Teresa, and conversely feminine characterizes for David.

Swapping their DNA back would simply mean "end the story" I guess...since it he was just a guy who didn't work out and Teresa, who liked to run a bit....right?

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  College Crush

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View