Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575380 Posts in 73150 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 03:59:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Nurse  (Read 55764 times)

Offline seldom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: The Muscle Nurse
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2019, 02:19:30 am »
Very hot chapter, well worth waiting for. Cheers!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2019, 02:19:30 am »

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2019, 11:18:07 am »
Amazing descriptions of.. well.. everything! Great job!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2019, 11:14:16 pm »
OMG, what an incredibly well written chapter, I can't believe it, so vivid......can't wait to see where it keeps going and when Billy rewards her!!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2019, 03:18:13 am »
Absolutely amazing! It was worth the wait. I can't wait to see what happens next. Karma for all!

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2019, 11:22:24 pm »

Man, loving this story. Does Nurse Jackie take Obamacare? 🤔

Offline joecool77

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2019, 09:12:39 am »
Any update?

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2019, 03:19:05 pm »
Bump, missing this story........anything new, please........

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: November 01, 2019, 03:14:47 pm »
Sorry for the wait again. Here's another chapter! This one took a small detour from where I had originally planned, but I hope you guys like it. More to come!

Chapter 5

Billy was hardly surprised at the outcome of his muscle meltdown in the hospital gym. Nurse Jackie had done her best to conceal their "session," but a gym goer had noticed what was going on and reported it to the front desk. What Billy was surprised about, however, was that neither he nor nurse Jackie received any kind of reprimand.

Embarrassed about the whole situation, Billy was sulking by the gym exit while Jackie talked to the staff member. He managed to overhear their conversation.

"Sorry for the mess, Grant," apologized Jackie. "My patient is on a specialized recovery program and can get a little... stimulated. I was overseeing his workout when it happened. We made sure to clean up the mess." Jackie's beautiful eyes fluttered as she looked at the baffled staff member for sympathy.

"Uh, no problem, Jackie. Just... make sure it doesn't happen again. People will complain and we don't want our reputation to suffer from it." Billy noticed the man stealing glances at the buff nurse's physique.

Jackie waved her hand. "Oh, of course, of course! No need to worry about little old me causing trouble here! Thanks so much, Grant." The man blushed as Jackie brushed her hand against the his arm in thanks before walking away toward Billy.

Turns out nurse Jackie has that effect on more than just me, Billy noted. She had that guy in the palm of her hand. Billy had seen Jackie interact with other hospital employees, and they always seemed to have respect for her, but he thought it was just simple coworker cordiality. Now he wondered whether it was like this with everyone she talked to.

"I'm-I'm sorry, nurse Jackie. I didn't mean to cause all this trouble," Billy offered weakly as the hulking woman arrived at his side.

"Nahhh, no trouble at all, Billy boy!" She waved her hand nonchalantly as if Billy's offense was simply bumping into her. "It was my fault for not anticipating your reaction to the workout. Quite silly of me, really. Good thing I was able to smooth it all over, though. Maybe we'll have to conduct our future sessions at my home gym!"

Billy salivated at the thought of a private session with his muscular caretaker. "When would that be?" he blurted out.

Jackie laughed. "Eager boy, aren't you? Hmmm..." She crossed her arms, still pumped from their recent workout. Billy swore he saw a vein twitch. "How about tomorrow, actually? You seemed to be performing well today and I think it's important to be consistent. I exercise every day, after all! Does that sound good to you?" She smiled sweetly at her teen patient.

"Perfect," Billy agreed.

"Oh, how wonderful!" Jackie clapped her hands in excitement. "I know you're going to love it! I've never shown anyone my gym setup, actually. You'll be the first!"

"I'm honored," Billy replied. "So you don't workout with other people often then?"

Jackie shook her head. "No, not really. When I first started my weightlifting journey I had some personal trainers, but I grew out of them, so to speak. Hehe." Jackie smirked. "The last one said I was getting too big, would always make comments about how huge muscles are for men and that I should 'tone up.'" Her beefy, man-shaming forearms jutted into prominence as she lifted her fingers to make air quotes. "Personally, I think he was just jealous." Jackie raised an arm and flexed it. She kissed the mountainous peak that was her bicep and lowered her arm.

"Yeah... probably," Billy mused. He shivered.

"I'll stop by your room at 7 AM sharp, so make sure you get your rest!" Jackie said. "And don't worry about breakfast. I'll fix up something at my place for you."

"That's awfully nice of you, nurse Jackie. Thank you." Billy smiled. How could such an intimidating woman be such a sweetheart?

"Don't mention it, Billy. You'll be needing it after our session!" Jackie grinned, knowing all too well just what kind of ride her little patient was in for.

Billy woke up right on time the next morning. He had just finished putting on his gym shorts when he heard a knock on his hospital room door. It was the unmistakable cheery taps of Jackie.

"Come in!" Billy replied. He quickly ran his fingers through his hair, still a bit disheveled from waking up early.

"Good moooorninggg, Billy boy! Oh, good. You're all dressed!" Jackie's enthusiastic voice sounded like a rush of cold water. "I thought I'd have to kick your cute little butt out of bed myself." Jackie chuckled.

Billy feasted his eyes on the outfit Jackie was wearing. To his perverse pleasure, it was even more revealing than yesterday's. Which, by Billy's metrics, meant more muscle on display for him to drool over.

Jackie had chosen some pink short shorts this time, and boy was Billy glad she did. Her thick, muscular tree trunk thighs made her shorts look like they belonged on a little kid. It wasn't lost on Billy just how defined his nurse's muscles were, yet they were gigantic at the same time. Each individual muscle belly was as clear as the morning sun on her legs. Billy wouldn't be surprised if Jackie's legs had more horsepower than a car. As if not to be outdone, her calves jutted out on either side of her legs in stark prominence to her otherwise small ankles.

Jackie's black sports bra was all that adorned her torso. Tall, thick lat muscles led to her defined, chiseled, broad shoulders, which sat atop bulging, vascular, meaty arms. They seemed more veiny than usual today, Billy noted. Not that he was complaining. His dick predictably responded in kind.

"Good morning, nurse Jackie." Billy smiled sheepishly. "I wouldn't want to keep you waiting. Ready when you are."

"So sweet, Billy." Jackie tilted her head and smiled back. "How about a Jackie-off before we go? To take care of that morning wood?"

Billy blushed and reflexively attempted to cover his burgeoning erection. "Ah, uhm... Well, actually, I already did..." It was true. Billy had woken up with a stiff erection in anticipation for seeing his ripped nurse, so he had quickly taken care of it before dressing.

"Oh, teenage boys," Jackie tutted. "Come here, let me help you. One for the road." She rubbed her hands together to warm them up. Her biceps popped and flexed as she did so, veins popping into more prominence. Billy bit his lip.

"Okay... If you say so..."

Jackie walked over to him and tenderly pulled down his shorts. Billy swore she bit her own lip before grabbing onto his cock with one hand.

"Sorry, Billy boy. We're on a tight schedule, so I'll have to make this quick. I promise I'll make it up to you." As she said this, she alternated flexing her pecs in front of Billy. Each slab of muscled nurse meat came alive as she did so. They stuck out of her chest like armor, except tougher and more durable, or so Billy liked to imagine.

"Mmph... That's okay, nurse Jackie. You don't hafta-..."

"Nonsense. My horny little patient needs some extra release this morning. Nothing wrong with that," Jackie dismissed.

She tightened her grip around Billy's cock and began stroking faster.

"Huh-" Billy half moaned, half groaned. Having nurse Jackie stand next to him and start hand jobbing him like it was nothing was surreal. He didn't even need to ask.

Jackie brought her free arm up to Billy's eyes.

"Nothing..." She curled her wrist inward. Her swole forearm came alive with muscle. Her bicep peak slowly began to rise.

"...wrong..." She bent her wrist some more. Her bicep grew right in front of Billy's ghost-white face. He bit his lip harder as his yoked nurse quickened her pace on his cock.

"...at..." Jackie began to flex down harder. More veins surged into sharp relief on her blown out, meat stuffed forearm.

"...all." She whispered the last word. Her lips oozed it out of her mouth like dripping honey. Jackie's flex was now complete. Her mammoth bicep flexed a few inches from Billy, all for his enjoyment. For his worship. And worship her he did.

Breathing heavily, Billy looked down at Jackie's other arm, the one so deftly jacking him off while she flexed for him. He had a bird's eye view of her vein-covered, blocky, monstrous forearm as it worked tirelessly to please him. The bicep it was attached to jumped hungrily, its massive head powerful and full. Jackie's vice grip was just tight enough to show off her immense strength, yet soft enough not to hurt him. Her entire arm took up most of his vision as he watched it move faster and faster up and down his shaft. His cock was at full mast and ready to blow. This muscle nurse meant business.

Billy now looked up at Jackie. Her piercing, glistening eyes were both intense and nurturing. She stared at him lovingly, her eyes fixated on him as if to say, "Cum." He couldn't have felt more accepted and understood in that moment. And little did he know, nurse Jackie felt the same. This boy was changing her life. She adored how he fawned over her and her muscles. He wasn't even able to hide it around her.

"Thank you," Billy whispered.

His cock erupted. His warm tribute landed directly on nurse Jackie's legs. She bounced her quad muscles and cooed. They jutted out past her kneecaps by mindmelting proportions. Billy would never get over how thick they were. It was simply so much muscle. So much bulging nurse meat.

"Anything for my Billy boy." Jackie cradled Billy's head up against her chest as he came, other hand continuing to coax out Billy's tribute to her hard-earned body. Billy convulsed and moaned as she held him steady in her warm embrace.

What an unbelievable start to his day.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2019, 05:41:04 pm »
You have a gift.... highly erotic. I can almost hear her voice in my head and see that all-American muscle in my mind.

Excellent! Keep writing this and other stories. KARMA!

Offline joecool77

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2019, 08:29:12 pm »
Excellent chapter!! Can't wait for the next one

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2019, 05:55:22 am »
For Billy it was a great start in the day.
Would like to read what happens during the day.

Offline pepperdog

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2019, 03:53:01 pm »
I work at a hospital,  wish we had a nurse like her!  Karma for you

Offline asqwert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #42 on: November 04, 2019, 04:32:01 pm »
I work at a hospital,  wish we had a nurse like her!  Karma for you

Imagine meeting her at the OR then when it's time to change shifts you walk with her to the changing rooms while talking to her thinking that she was a guy cause of the mask-OR cap-scrub suit combo making it hard to differentiate males and females at times. You enter a room without thinking since you thought she was a guy you assumed the she would go to the men's changing room but inside she asks why'd you follow her to the female's changing room? you think back what her voice sounds like, did it match her jacked body? She then says "Do I look like a man to you?" It's one of those trap questions where you lose whether you answer yes or no. You evaluate the tone of her voice, it did indeed kinda sound like a guy's but it was that of a teenager. She then declares in a girly pitched voice "I'm just joking, I lured you here" closing the door then locking it. "I just wanted to try and see if I could pass of as a dude, it might come in handy someday" She then flexes her arms and made her voice sound like a teenage guy's again "So what do you think?... Bro?"

Offline NRG|King_Krimson

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: November 04, 2019, 06:38:37 pm »
This is probably one of my favorite stories on this site, your writing and descriptions are truly amazing, keep it up. I loved the new chapter.
 :rock:

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2019, 09:01:22 pm »
Another unbelievable chapter...........Billy is in for it today, I'm sure........he must be getting light headed tho KARMA to one of the best stories out here...........

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View