Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
573895 Posts in 72749 Topics by 28710 Members - Latest Member: Trev0rs April 16, 2024, 08:26:13 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: The Muscle Nurse  (Read 55655 times)

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
The Muscle Nurse
« on: May 30, 2019, 11:33:47 pm »
Hey, guys! I've had this idea for a while now and finally decided tto write it up. Let me know what you think! It's a bit different from my previous still ongoing story (Tammy's Morning Wood), but I hope you all like it!

The Muscle Nurse
by rs410

Billy woke up feeling... funny. It had been a few days since the accident. He could hardly remember the details. Last he recalled, his car was in a ditch and he was howling in pain. Stupid 18 year-old reckless driving. Both of Billy's arms were broken as a result and now in casts. He'd been hopped up on painkillers ever since they took him in to the hospital, but having two broken arms wasn't the worst of Billy's worries. Billy had a raging hard-on. Unable to take care of it due to his current condition would drive anyone mad. Especially for a hormonally charged teenager.

It wasn't too long since Billy had woken that a nurse came in to drop off his breakfast. "Hey there, young man! I'm Jackie! I'll be your attending nurse for the day! Ready for a big, nutritious breakfast?" the nurse greeted him cheerily. Billy hadn't seen this one before and he wished that he had. She was gorgeous. Long dark hair with slightly tanned skin and big, beautiful eyes. Not to mention...

The nurse's outfit bunched at the sleeves as she slowly lowered the breakfast tray down onto a nearby table. Billy spotted it instantly. Biceps. And not just biceps. BIG biceps. Billy could immediately feel more blood rush to his already swollen cock. Just his luck. Billy always had a thing for muscular girls. Well, more than a thing. Buff girls were an obsession of his. Rarely ever witnessing one in the flesh only fed Billy's arousal. He had seen some fit girls before, but this nurse was JACKED. Even under her long sleeve outfit he could tell. Hell, she looked to be as big as some of the bodybuilders he would frequently get off to online. Maybe even bigger?

"Uhh uhm, yes. Thank you ma'am," Billy recovered quickly.

"Do you still need some help with..." Jackie started.

Oh no. Billy's erection was clearly tenting the bedsheets and she had seen it.

The nurse cleared her throat. "Uhm, oh my." Her face was slowly blushing as she averted her gaze. "I'm sorry, I-"

"No! I'm so sorry! Uhm-..." Billy tried in vain to move his arms to attempt to cover his raging boner. "Oww, I..."

To his surprise, Jackie chuckled. "It's okay, uhm..." she quickly checked the patient clipboard. "Billy!" She smiled, revealing perfectly aligned pearly whites. "It's perfectly natural for a boy your age. How long have you been here for?"

"Uhh, four days, I think?" Billy replied.

Jackie covered her mouth with one hand in surprise, the sleeve of her arm bunching up as her bicep flexed slightly. Billy's cock throbbed. "Oh my! No wonder you're in such a state!" She paused, tapping her chin in thought. "And since you can't do anything about it, I bet you haven't felt release for a while, huh?"

Billy was completely floored by how frank and matter-of-fact this nurse was being. It was oddly comforting. She was a healthcare professional after all, he reasoned. Still, he took a moment to respond.

"I think it's been over a week since uhh... you know." It was true. Before the accident, Billy had been trying to curb his sexual appetite. He knew it was normal to have urges, but he always felt guilty whenever he indulged them.

Jackie gasped again. "Oh dear! I am so sorry, Billy. I know how frustrating it must be." She moved over to the door and closed it. "As a nurse, I must keep the patient's health and well-being at the top of my priorities! We can't have you so distressed!" With that, Jackie rolled up her sleeves.

Billy's jaw hit the floor. What was happening? This can't be real. The reality of the nurse's actions was just the start. With Jackie's forearms uncovered there was no denying it. She had to be a bodybuilder. Shaking his head in disbelief, Billy said, "Wait, hold on. You can't mean...?"

"Why of course Billy!" Jackie beamed, as if what she was doing was as routine as taking a patient's temperature. She sure acted like it. Starting by delicately removing the cover, Jackie smartly lifted Billy's hospital gown up from the bottom.

Billy gasped. His erection now completely free, it looked as hard as a flagpole, and as big as he'd ever seen it.

"My my! What a big boy!" Jackie exclaimed, impressed by what she saw. Without hesitation, she grabbed Billy's meat with her left hand. Her forearm bulged with muscle from the simple effort. It was Billy's turn to gasp. "Oh, geez."

"Don't worry, Billy. Nurse Jackie will take care of you!" She beamed again. "How would you like it?"

Billy was confused. It sounded like she was taking an order at a fast food joint. "Wh-what do you mean?"

"I mean how would you like me to help you, silly!" Jackie laughed. "It's my job to make you comfortable and relaxed."

Billy's mind must be playing tricks on him. This can't be happening. No way. She has to be joking. He couldn't possibly go through with something this crazy. Yet... Billy's eyes wandered to the nurse's jacked forearm. There was some faint dark hair on them, underneath which was a slab of powerful muscle. Now that he was closer he could see just how yoked she was. Billy's cock responded in kind, jumping in the nurse's hand. Jackie caught where Billy's eyes had traveled and his subsequent reaction.

"Do you like my muscular forearm?!" She seemed slightly surprised.

Billy could only nod his head at this point.

"Oh, that's so sweet! Normally people are grossed out by how muscly I am!"

Billy's eyes widened. "I think your muscles are awesome!" he said, unable to help himself.

"Why thank you, Billy," Jackie blushed slightly. "I've been training to build up my body for years. I love nursing, but taking care of my body and seeing how big and strong I can get is just so empowering. Wanna see?!" Without waiting for an answer, Jackie removed her hand from Billy's cock and pulled back the sleeve on her other arm all the way up to her shoulder. She leaned in closer and flexed her bicep for Billy.

Billy's eyes nearly popped out of his skull. Her arm was even more gigantic than he thought. "Ohhh..." Billy moaned. He struggled again to move his arms, wanting so badly to touch the mountainous peak.

"Oops, here you go." Jackie leaned in further, moving her bicep up to Billy's face. "Go ahead, you can kiss it." She smiled warmly.

No longer able to hold himself back any longer, Billy lunged at Jackie's arm with his mouth. He greedily kissed it everywhere, licking the head of her giant bicep peak and putting his whole mouth on it. Soon her arm was coated with Billy's saliva.

Jackie giggled. "Wow, you must really enjoy my muscles, huh?" She quickly glanced at Billy's still growing erection. Although she was trying to remain professional and tend to her patient, Jackie couldn't ignore how well endowed Billy was. Or how flattered she was at how taken he was to her muscles. Giving him a good look, she began to notice how handsome Billy was, too...

Billy was freely drooling at this point. He was living out a fantasy. "Please Ms. Jackie. May I see all of your muscles? Please? I bet you work really hard for them."

"Hahaha! Such a charmer, Billy boy! Of course! I'd be more than happy to show you!" With that, Jackie stood up and deftly removed her outfit. In nothing more than a bra and thong, Billy could appreciate the nurse in all of her muscular glory. "Here, I'll hit a few poses I've been working on," Jackie offered. "I haven't stepped on stage yet, but I think in another few months I should be ready."

She stared off with rear double biceps. Her back was beyond developed and both of her arms looked like they could be attached to a Mr. Olympia physique. The jagged landscape that was her back seemed never ending. There were muscles on her that Billy didn't even know existed!

"Oh shit, Billy blurted. "So huge..."

He watched in awe as Jackie switched to a front latspread. It looked like she had literal wings she was so developed. Grinning with pleasure, Jackie spread her lats out some more. The effect was mind-bending. It was as if her width had almost doubled. All the while Jackie held a perfect smile, displaying her beautiful face with no apparent strain from the flex.

"Unreal..."

Jackie was clearly very pleased about having the opportunity to show off her hard-earned physique to a willing onlooker. "And now my personal favorite..."

She bent her arms behind her head and slowly cranked them down in front of her chest in a most muscular crab pose. Grunting softly as she flexed down harder, Jackie glanced at Billy's erection again. It had turned a deep red color and was visibly throbbing. She knew he was just a horny teenager ogling a half-naked woman, but Jackie couldn't help to feel proud that she was having this effect on him.

"Amazing... You're so buff." Billy's eyes held a glint of admiration in them as Jackie continued to hold her flex. How she hadn't competed yet made little sense to Billy. She could have won against the males if they would let her compete with them.

She grunted again, resetting her arms and cranking out another flex. Jackie's pecs vibrated visibly as they swelled with beefy muscle. Nurse meat, as Jackie would often call it.

Although Jackie's body was hard and muscular, Billy could see the elegant, beautiful side to it. With the fresh rays of the morning sunlight from the slightly opened curtains cast onto her jacked body, it really brought out just how astounding Jackie really was.

"Beauti-umph-ful..." Billy grunted as the pleasure began to amp up on his throbbing cock. Precum began to leak out of the tip. Taking immediate notice, Jackie hastily stopped her posing and rushed over to the bed. "Here here, Billy," she said reassuringly, "Don't worry." Jackie began jerking him off. She used both of her hands this time. Billy's meat had grown enough that her two hands were hardly enough to cover his shaft.

"Oh god... yes..." Billy's eyes were glued to Jackie's pumped arms. Her biceps were pumping with every jerk. It was becoming too much for him to handle. He was gonna cum already...

"Ms. Jackie... uhhhhmmm, ohhhh..." Billy could no longer form words. His mind was overloaded from all the muscle.

Jackie got the message, though. Amping up the squeeze on Billy's cock, she made sure to flex her biceps even more. The muscle head noticeably expanded from the effort like a balloon being inflated. That was the trick.

"OOOOF! UGHH...UGHH... UGHH!" Billy groaned in pure ecstasy over the best orgasm he ever had in his life. His first few shots almost reached the ceiling they were so forceful. The cum hit Jackie's swole traps on the way down. Continuing to slowly coax Billy's cock as he came, Jackie cooed at his impressive load.

"Oooh! Wow! You've been saving up quite a bit!" the muscle nurse giggled like a school girl. "That's very impressive!" She watched in awe as Billy's cock continued to erupt with thick globs of jism. Her muscles were getting showered by it. Jackie couldn't help but rub her legs together. She could feel a warm wetness between them. This boy could really blow his load.

"Ahhh..." Billy sighed contentedly. That was the biggest, most forceful load he had ever released. "Thank you so much, nurse Jackie."

"Any time, young man!" Jackie winked. She got up from the bed and began to put on her uniform, but stopped as she held it in her muscular arms. Looking at Billy with fascination in her eyes, she said, "I hope you don't mind me saying... It's not very professional of me, but..." she fiddled with her outfit a moment. "It was very nice to see you take to my muscles the way you did. It was very... flattering." Jackie smiled. "I don't really ever get compliments and I can really tell you appreciate the work I've put in."

"Of course! How could I not? Your physique is amazing. I can only imagine how hard you worked for it."

Jackie beamed even wider. "That means so much, Billy!" She put her finger to her chin again. "You know what, since you've been so sweet..." She dropped her outfit. Without saying another word, Jackie slipped off her bra and panties, studying Billy to measure his reaction.

Billy's cock immediately responded in kind. "Ahh, ahh," Billy gasped. He had just released the load to end all loads, yet this sexy muscle nurse had his balls churning again. He was rock hard in seconds.

Jackie cooed. "Ooh, thank you, Billy." She nodded at Billy's erection, this time even more beet red than before. "Looks like nurse Jackie needs to tend to her patient again." She sauntered back over to Billy's side. This time Jackie bent over so that her chest was surrounding Billy's manhood. "Would you like to see a dance?" Without waiting for a response, Jackie began to bounce her giant slabs of pec meat up and down. Left, right, left, right, left, right. It was mesmerizing to Billy. His cock throbbed and began to inflate even more, reaching ever so closely to Jackie's nurse meat. It's as if his own meat wanted just as badly to touch it as he himself did.

"Nice and big," breathed Jackie as she continued her flexing. Billy wasn't quite sure if she was referring to his cock or her muscles. Either way, it only turned him on more. He tried to move his arms again in vain, to reach out to the muscle nurse.

"Aww, poor boy. Did you want to feel nurse Jackie's muscles?" she asked in a girly coo. "How about some milk? You need it to grow biggg and stronggg," Jackie said seductively. She repositioned herself so that her chest met Billy's mouth. "Go ahead. Suck," she commanded.

Billy wasted no time. He hungrily put his mouth right onto the nurse's proffered tits. He sucked and sucked and sucked without care for his own embarrassment at this point. The feeling of Jackie's continual pec dance and the hardness of her man-shaming pectorals had put him on the edge again. And she hadn't even touched his cock!

Before long, Jackie began to lactate. "Oooh... Talk about muscle milk!" Jackie giggled knowingly. She wasn't pregnant, but from a young age Jackie had always known she was incredibly fertile. Normally, this was a cause of some deep self-esteem issues, but she was coming to learn that this young man was wiping away all of her insecurities.

The taste of nurse Jackie's milk was heavenly to Billy. He didn't care how sick it was. He loved it all. He slurped at it as if he hadn't eaten in weeks. Billy could feel Jackie's nipples harden in his mouth. Gosh, even they were jacked! "Mmph, ahmphh," Billy moaned.

"Sorry, Billy. I just can't help myself. Hehe," Jackie commented breathily. "I have such a handsome young man on my breasts. It's only natural." This was far from professional for her, but she was slowly lowering her guard with this boy. She leaned forward some more and began to playfully smother Billy with her pec-tits. She laughed excitedly. "Mahahaha! You like that, Billy boy? Nurse Jackie's titties all over your face?" She squeezed her nurse meat around Billy's head. Her pecs were so big they almost entirely obscured Billy's head.

Billy didn't try to fight it. He merely groaned in pleasure as he felt the throbbing of his dick quicken. After a minute or so of pec flexing on Billy's face, nurse Jackie pulled back and went into a most muscular pose right in front of the lucky teenager's eyes.

"Grrah!" Jackie grunted with effort. She made sure to squeeze extra hard this time for maximum effect. This boy was making her feel sexy, and she wanted to repay him. Billy's mouth opened and he keened a low moan... He could see her pecs literally vibrating, milk dripping from the jacked nurse's muscle tits as she squeezed them with all her might. "Ohmygod. Ughh."

Sensing Billy nearing the end of the rope, Jackie quickly clamped a hand on his cock. "Nuh uh uh! Not yet, big boy!"

Billy winced. "Owww, uhhh. Please nurse Jackie. It's so hard... uhhh," he pleaded.

"Oh, I know young man. But we're not even close to the best part yet!" She softly cradled his balls in her free hand. Her touch was delightfully sensual. Not too rough, not too weak.

Billy had never felt anything like this before. The sensation of needing to blow his load while being stimulated like this was driving him crazy. "Guhhhahh!"

"Billy, you're so sweet! To think little old me could do something like this! You're making me blush!" she teased. Jackie's voice was growing with excitement.

Little? Nothing about her was little, Billy thought. She was one of the biggest women, no, he had ever seen. He looked into Jackie's eyes as she held her squeeze on his cock. Hell, even her eyes were big and beautiful. It was like staring into the starry galaxy. So peaceful and comforting. His cock throbbed hard at the thought.

"Haha! Ooh, even with my stronggg grip I could feel that one," Jackie cooed. "Looks like we need to get this thing under control."

Jackie jumped on the bed with surprising deft for such a muscular woman. She immediately straddled Billy's dick between her thick, muscular thighs.

"Are you ready, Billy?" she asked. Not bothering to wait for a response, nurse Jackie gently lowered herself down toward Billy's cock.

For Billy, this might as well have played out in slow motion. He watched, eyes permanently widened at this point, as his muscular nurse dropped herself down. He could see the muscles in her legs flex lightly as they effortlessly held her weight. And, to Billy's excitement, he has a perfect view of the nurse's pussy, throbbing clit and all. It even looked like her pussy was muscular; Billy could see veins feeding into it from her upper thighs.

Finally, Nurse Jackie made contact with Billy's dick. She wasted no more time and popped it inside of her now soaking wet vagina.

"Ahhh!" both Billy and Jackie gasped in unison.

This boy is bigger than I realized, thought Jackie. He was filling up her tight pussy better than her best dildo!

For Billy, he expected the nurse's pussy to feel good, but not like this. It felt like a warm, wet glove was safely encasing his cock. Nice and tight. Without thinking, Billy bucked his hips upward, desperately wanting to stuff himself as far in the nurse as possible.

"Oof! Whoa there, boy!" Jackie exclaimed in surprise. He sure was an eager one.

"Umph, uhhm, sorry. It feels so good," Billy was able to make out.

Jackie giggled again. "I'm sure it does, Billy! But don't get too excited! Nurse Jackie wants to take care of you as best as possible!"

The jacked nurse began to slowly bob up and down on the teenager's cock. Jackie made sure to teasingly flex her pussy muscles for Billy. The effect on Billy was immediately apparent.

"Ohh fuck! Aw yeah, shit," Billy moaned in bliss.

Jackie could feel Billy harden even more inside of her.

"Goodness gracious, Billy! You're insatiable!"

Jackie's face was blushing a crimson hue now. She was losing her professional demeanor, but she was caring less and less

"Do you like your muscly nurse's strong, tight pussy? Hmm?" Jackie taunted playfully. "Does it feel good, Billy? I'm strong everywhere, you know."

She clamped down on Billy's cock, just enough to give him a taste of her strength.

"Ohh!" Billy cried in surprise. "So strong..." he confirmed.

"Mmmm, that's right Billy. I'm the strongest woman you've ever met, huh?" She raised her arms into a titanic bicep flex. Her bicep heads quivered with the effort. Her beautiful face scrunched up cutely with the action.

God she's so sexy, Billy thought. He felt his member solidify even more. His horniness was nearing levels he never imagined he could experience.

Desperate for release, Billy futilely attempted to put his hands on Jackie's hip and began thrusting into her. At least, he tried to. Jackie held him tight and virtually unmoving with just her pussy muscles.

"No no no, young man," Jackie tutted disapprovingly. "I'm the one taking care of YOU!"

On "you," the buff nurse began bouncing violently on Billy's cock.

"I'm... supposed to... take care of... you!" Jackie panted through her vigorous riding.

"Just lay back and relax, Billy. Nurse Jackie will make sure you're nice and-OOH-comfy!" Her voice tracked higher in pitch as Billy's dick hit her G-spot.

"And since you like muscles so much, have some more!" Jackie beamed. She crunched down into a most muscular pose while bouncing on top of Billy.

"YEAaaaahhhhh!!" Jackie exclaimed, turned on by her own display of power and muscle. "Here's some MORE!" She flexed down harder. "And MORE!" Harder. "And MOREEEEEE!" Jackie crunched into what had to be one of the hardest, fiercest most musculars ever performed.

The slabs of muscle meat that were nurse Jackie's pecs shook and vibrated with power. Billy could have sworn this muscular bitch was growing right in front of his eyes. Her arms vibrated with beyond diamond-hard muscle. Her tricep heads rounded out her arms so aesthetically. They were so pumped that they were each probably bigger than both of Billy's arms at this point. And Jackie's biceps were just as impressive, if not more so. The bicep heads quivered with strength and were being filled with much wanted blood through the thick veins running across them. Jackie's forearms bumped into her biceps at the apex of her flex, fighting for space on her already jam-packed body. The slightly visible dark hairs on them made it all the more sexy. The yoked nurse's traps climbed even higher than Billy could fathom, framing Jackie's neck and face like muscle-plated armor. Her lats blew out to her sides like bat wings, creaking slightly as they expanded.

None of this was possible, Billy reasoned. It couldn't be. No one could get that muscular, yet here was Jackie. His own nurse. His own personal muscle nurse.

The sight of Nurse Jackie's mind-blowing physique hulked out and straining while her pussy enveloped Billy's dick was just too much. It was honestly a miracle he had held out this long. Likely due to the sheer awe of witnessing the epitome of an Amazon woman right in front of him.

"Ms. Jackie, I-" Billy couldn't even finish the sentence in time. And as ridiculously strong as Jackie's pussy was, there was no stopping this one. Billy erupted like a volcano. "AHHHHhhh!!" Billy cried.

"OhhHHHH MY GOD! BILLY!" Jackie cried in surprise. The slight tint of reprimand in her voice that would otherwise have been there was gone. By now, any semblance of professionalism has left her. Jackie had let things get out of control, let this boy cum inside of her. And she simply couldn't care less...

"Ohhh, FUCK yes, Billy!" The muscular nurse closed her eyes and bit her juicy lips in pleasure. She could feel Billy's shots hit the back of her pussy. She was getting FILLED up.

Witnessing his nurse in ecstasy over his own orgasm only fed into Billy's lust. He tried his best to will as much cum out of himself as possible. All that was on his primal mind was to breed. And what better woman to breed with than this goddess of a muscle woman.

Jackie held her flex through it all. Her muscles became harder than she had ever pushed them. More pumped than any gym session had ever made them. Holding this tension and pressure broke her dam.

"NGAHHHH! Nygahhh... Nygahhh!!" Jackie groaned and moaned and whined in pleasure at the sensation of her muscles pulsing in orgasm.

Billy was somehow still cumming through all of this, which did more to feed Jackie's pleasure.

"Fuckkk... Billy! Awww, ohhhhh, ahhhh!" Her muscles remained locked in flexation as she came. Jackie's body was coated in sweat by the time she had finished her own mind-melting orgasm.

The muscle nurse opened her eyes, still in a state of bliss. Her plump lips parted slightly as she released a satisfied sigh.

"Ahhhh... Billy, that was-" She stopped. The boy was asleep. Knocked out cold from his massive orgasm, no doubt. Jackie giggled.

She carefully raised herself off of him, cum globbed out of her pussy like she had just went swimming. Billy and Jackie's lower bodies were covered in ejaculate. Not to mention the hospital bed.

"Oh my, Billy. What am I going to do with you?" Jackie smiled.

The muscular nurse Jackie turned to look at herself in the mirror and popped a quick bicep flex. It bulged bigger and fuller than she had ever seen it before. She winked at the mirror and licked Billy's jism off of it.

Forum Saradas

The Muscle Nurse
« on: May 30, 2019, 11:33:47 pm »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    20%
Re: The Muscle Nurse
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2019, 08:21:40 am »
Wow, that was an incredibly hot read, I enjoyed it immensely throughout, great description! I look forward to more writing from you! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2019, 10:39:27 am »
Absolutely amazing! K+

Offline pencil20

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2019, 07:54:47 pm »
Woo boy that was hot.

Offline big easy

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2019, 08:03:25 pm »
Amazing story! Would love to see this story go further by seeing her get in contest shape and compete, or seeing her get pregnant with Billy's kid(s).

Offline MegaMassiveMuscle

• Activity:
    0%
  • A girl can never have too much MASS. I <3 MUSCLE!
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2019, 11:14:18 pm »
With the price of healthcare, this should definitely happen more often

Offline dreamer75

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2019, 02:35:12 am »
Amazing story! Would love to see this story go further by seeing her get in contest shape and compete, or seeing her get pregnant with Billy's kid(s).

sounds like ch 2 and 3....

Offline Online1138

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2019, 05:44:36 am »
Wow, really great job!

Offline Lupus753

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2019, 05:21:46 pm »
This is very good.

Offline horst11

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2019, 06:53:57 pm »
Brilliant, please continue …  :bravo:

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2019, 01:38:30 am »
Nurse Jackie needs to wheel Billy into the special hospital basement gym so he can watch her work out.

Offline wanat

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2019, 01:39:11 am »
Very vigorously.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2019, 04:37:08 pm »
Really great start, hopes there is much more to cum!! Maybe Jackie will left heavier than ever before during sex with Billy and get way bigger than she thought possible!!! Karma to you

Offline rs410

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2019, 11:23:01 pm »
Wow, thank you to everyone for the feedback! I'm blown away by the response this received. I had just intended this to be a one-off kind of story, but we'll see if that changes. If I can write another part that I am happy with then I will certainly continue it. Again, thank you guys for the support! 🙏

Offline catacelo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2019, 01:01:42 pm »
One of the best! Thanks

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  The Muscle Nurse

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View