Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575048 Posts in 72975 Topics by 28804 Members - Latest Member: ridgelyc April 23, 2024, 06:09:39 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150802 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2019, 06:30:17 am »
As he reached the exit, he heard a few guys comment on his figure, followed by a slap. Probably a girlfriend. He chuckled. This was stupid, but in a way, it was also funny. He opened the door and stared at Pauline’s chest. Only now did he remember that he had shrunk himself. He looked up and saw a confused expression on her face.
“Err. Hi? I guess …”
He grinned:
“It’s me, Kemal. It was easier to get the girl’s clothes this way.”
It took the amazon in front of him a moment to process this, then she said:
“Okay … Yeah. It looks weird. I mean, you’re just about what one would expect from a guy trying to come up with a look for a woman.”
Kemal shrugged.
“I like it. Sure, it’s big and fake and stupidly sexy, but if I’m going to be a woman to help you steal other people’s clothes, I might just as well feel sexy about it.”
Tara burst into laughter.
“She’s got you there, Pauline!”
Pauline rolled her eyes. Marla chuckled. She said:
“Don’t be so loud, anyway. We need to get moving. I’m sure there’s a security camera somewhere.”
Kemal nodded and ushered them inside, handing out the outfits. The women quickly slipped them on, soon looking a bit too big for the looks. Grudgingly, they shrunk down a little. He added:
“Okay, get on with it. The showers are over there.”
The gang quickly followed his directions.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #510 on: November 07, 2019, 06:30:17 am »

Offline slowride10

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #511 on: November 07, 2019, 09:03:41 am »
Starting to get a little weird and twisted...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #512 on: November 07, 2019, 10:41:55 pm »
Starting to get a little weird and twisted...

Yup.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #513 on: November 08, 2019, 07:52:38 am »
The three women quickly rushed towards the showers, doing their best to not give anybody too good a look of their faces, bodies or outfits. After all, they were bound to run into the original owners, and that would probably be hard to explain. Also, it would be super awkward.
Happily, there was no one in them when they got in. They walked to the booths, quickly stripped out of the outfits and turned the water on. Just washing the dirt and the dust from their bodies was a blessing. Pauline stared as bits of debris washed out of her hair, leaving thick trails of brick red and concrete grey on the way to the drain.
Slowly, she started to feel good. Sure, she had been feeling powerful and superior since her transformation, but the warm water was a blessing that really helped her relax. She looked at her friends, who were all just as incredibly strong and sexy. Together, they were a sight to behold.
She took it all in. The curves, the muscle, the many little details that just made them almost superhuman. She licked her lips. This was incredible.
Her dreamy looks were interrupted by a slim fitness-type woman coming in and staring at them. She shook her head, whispered “freaks” and started showering. Marla put a strong hand on Tara’s shoulder and said calmly:
“Stay cool. We don’t want trouble.”
Tara retreated, relaxing a bit and untensing her muscles. Sure, she hated to be mocked, but she had to focus on the problems at hand.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #514 on: November 09, 2019, 01:42:32 pm »
Pauline gave them an encouraging nod. The woman was right, though. Their lives had completely shifted their expectations. This woman, although she was a bitch, was amazingly fit for a normal human. She had it all: abs, nice muscles, a slim waist and ever so slightly broader shoulders, a bubble butt … For regular people, she was about as perfect as could be.
Next to Pauline, Tara and Marla, she looked like a recovering anorexic. Hell, next to them most of the guys at the gym looked like wimps. She said:
“Okay, let’s finish this. We need to get moving. Ava is counting on us.”
Tara sighed:
“But it feels good right now …”
“I know, but please, just stay on the ball for now.”
Marla groaned:
“We’re going to need some towels.”
Pauline nodded slowly. Yeah. That was a problem. They hadn’t thought about this. She hesitated. Then she said:
“Okay, wait a moment. I’ll be right back!”
Marla asked:
“Are you going out like that?”
But Pauline was already on her way. She walked over to the woman and said:
“I’m sorry, I have a question.”
The fitness woman was trying to make up her mind whether she should ignore the titanic bodybuilder next to her or reply. In the end, she asked:
“Yes?”
“I forgot my towel in the dressing room. Could I borrow yours for a moment? I’ll just cover myself and get my stuff …”
The woman looked at Pauline with a certain disgust. She thought for a moment, then said:
“Nah.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #515 on: November 10, 2019, 10:42:54 am »
That’s when something weird happened. While Tara had always known herself to be a bit of a jerk and prone to a lot of snark and Marla generally acting more detached and able to ignore the petty provocations of other people, Pauline tended to be friendly and empathetic. She was the first to forgive, the one to always see the other person’s point of view and generally taking things from a nice and relaxed perspective.
That didn’t happen just then.
Instead, the other woman found herself hoisted in the air by the huge musclegirl, lifted by the neck with Pauline’s one hand and held there with absolute strength. The fitness model tried to protest, shouting for help, but Pauline closed down the hand on her neck and roared at her:
“Just shut up right now!”
The woman shut up.
“I’ve had an amazingly hard day today and if I ask nicely for something which shouldn’t be a fucking problem, then it shouldn’t be a fucking problem. Got me? Got me, you bitch?”
The other woman was now very, very quiet. If it weren’t for the rushing water from the showers, one would have been able to hear a pin drop. Pauline kept the helpless woman up there and asked again:
“Could I please borrow your towel for a moment? We’ll be out of your hair immediately.”
The woman nodded eagerly.
Pauline lowered her back down carefully, smiled and said:
“Thank you kindly. I’ll be back in no time. My friends will keep you company.”
Tara and Marla grinned. The woman looked at them in absolute fear.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #516 on: November 11, 2019, 07:12:37 pm »
They all emerged from the gym a little while later, with Tobie soon following behind. The guy at the counter had turned out to be a very nice person and they had chatted a while before deciding that they wanted to meet up as soon as all of this blew over. To his surprise, the young man hadn’t seemed worried about the encroaching fungus at all. Instead, he had appeared to be completely unfazed by the strange parasites growing everywhere. Tobie just wanted to tell the others of his findings when he saw Kemal.
He had to do a double take to get who that was. Once he did, he was quite astonished.
“Dude … What happened?”
Kemal grinned awkwardly and started to change back. He explained:
“I had to get out of the women’s changing rooms and it would have been difficult otherwise.”
As he transformed, his voice dropped, his spherical tits receded and he bulked up to his normal size. Tobie stared at his friend and asked:
“So it works now?”
“Oh yes. Look at this …”
Kemal’s muscles grew more ripped and massive. Tara put her hand on his shoulder and said:
“Kemal, relax. Don’t tear up your outfit. We’ve gone through enough problems already to get those.”
Tobie tore his eyes away and looked at the women, who were all wearing very sporty outfits made quite skimpy by their bulging muscles.
“I gotta see whether I can change too!”
Marla frowned:
“No problem, but let’s do that while we’re on our way. Please.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #517 on: November 12, 2019, 06:11:28 pm »
“Mom … Please. I know that it feels good to have this power, but you’re making everybody less human like that.”
“Bah. Less human? That’s for the better, Ava. Mankind is pointless, really. Those people are all weak and alone and helpless. They ruin everything they touch and when things get back, you end up on your own. I can understand why people want to be stars and athletes and legends! Being a regular person is just being a little shit and being walked over by everybody else. You work all your life, you push yourself, and in the end, you’re worthless to them all.” She shook her head. “Seriously, I don’t want to be human. It’s just not worth it.”
“But the others? Shouldn’t they get a choice in that?”
“No. Why should they? Death and taxes. And here’s the new bit. Mushrooms. I am happy like that and that is enough for me. But you can join me and be with me and you’ll soon see just how amazing this feels.”
Ava felt her body tense. The energy mother gave off seemed to grow more powerful now. It almost pushed her away, making her skin crawl. Reflexively, she made her own body grow. Angela stopped for a second and stared. Despite her incredible power, her daughter’s transformation made her hesitate. Ava’s physique changed, her stature becoming more heroic and her stance shifting to project power on her own. Ava could feel her muscles become more dense and powerful. She held her head up high.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #518 on: November 13, 2019, 12:59:30 pm »
Angela looked at her both in awe and disgust. Ava could tell that this was somehow uncomfortable for her mother. She took a step forward, pushing her power back. The older woman stumbled back and almost fell. She caught herself instantly and hissed:
“What is going on? What did you do to yourself?”
“Mom, I … We found a way to change that is independent of this …” She waved at the walls of fungus material. “It’s safer and it keeps your mind clear. Maybe you should …”
She was cut off when Angela’s arm shot out, framed by a ring of muscle-packed tentacles that struck her and launched her through the room. Ava crashed into the wall, which instantly started to extend itself around her, forming a kind of maw that tried to catch her. She pulled free, ripping the tentacles from her body. Angela was still irritated by what had just happened. She stared at Ava, mumbling to herself for a moment as if making sure the fungus was still under her control. Milla and Jaden stirred from their positions and moved in on Ava.
The young woman panicked. She was outnumbered and seriously outgunned, especially since the room itself was against her. She summoned all her strength and jumped, rising through the air and evading another burst of tentacles from the walls, followed by a wave of tendrils from Angela. Her friends went after her trying to catch her by themselves. This was way too much for a single person.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #519 on: November 14, 2019, 05:59:42 pm »
She tried to get away, but the entrance just sealed itself shut as she looked at it. Angela shouted:
“You can’t get away. Stop this and just stay with me! I’m fixing everything, I can take care of you. It’s easy for me!”
Her mother started to grow again, her muscles swelling and swelling, turning her into a massive giantess as before. Only this time, the sudden fury must have released something, because somehow, her body was shifting and transforming. Ava could tell that this wasn’t as it should be. It seemed as if the white mass of hypertrophied fungus muscle was going out of control. She got out of the way as another massive blow crashed down near her. It missed her by a hair’s width.
Ava cursed under her breath and headed for the windows. Maybe she could get away from there!
Tensing her muscles and kicking her organism into overdrive, she propelled herself forward. Ava hit the semi-opaque surface and crashed through it. The material splintered and broke and she felt the pull of gravity as she flew out of the window. Amidst the daze of adrenalin, she saw the ground below her, only now understanding that she was way too high up to survive the fall. She tried to twist around and maybe …
Angela shot out behind her, caught her easily with her elongating arms and threw her back against the absurd building she had dreamed up. It did everything it could to catch her, even extending a balcony to give her room to land. Ava struck the floor with a bounce, rolling along until she hit the wall. Her muscles ached. At least she was outside.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #520 on: November 15, 2019, 10:13:42 am »
The young woman stumbled to her feet. Her head was still spinning. She tried to get her bearings when she saw that Angela was approaching her, holding herself up suspended on thick ropes of muscle. She had something majestic to her, her perfect body glowing with an inner light. Her muscles glinted in the otherworldly atmosphere and her soft, yet stern expression made her look like a saint. She seemed to float down towards her daughter, smiling benignly.
“Ava, you have to be careful. Maybe you are stronger and better now, but that doesn’t make you immortal. If you want that, you’ve come to the right place and as I told you, I am willing to share. You just have to want it.”
Ava was getting desperate. She pleaded:
“Mom, this is all wrong! You are losing yourself. This thing you’ve been building, it’s all fake!”
Angela touched down softly, her pale skin shining a light all over the hall. Behind her, the window knitted itself shut again.
“I know. Of course it is. But everything we do is artificial. Except for … you know. We make new things and we change the world to fit our needs and requirements. I don’t see the problem. My method is more efficient and less destructive than others. Also, I can do it on my own. Isn’t that great?”
Ava hesitated. Was her mom making sense now? She knew she wasn’t but she felt getting caught in a whirlpool of confusion.
“Maybe … But you can’t just take people’s minds away like that!”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #521 on: November 16, 2019, 09:29:09 pm »
Angela was close now, towering over her daughter. She shrunk down again, keeping her immense power, but ending up at maybe 6’4”. At the same time, her body was becoming so perfect and flawless it hurt to watch. There was some uncanny artificiality to it all now, like a living statue or an animated doll.
Ava breathed heavily as she struggled to her feet, the sheer energy emanating from her mother forcing her to the ground.
“Mom … This isn’t you anymore. All this … It’s crazy. You’re trying to fix this world and make it perfect, but it’s just … horrible.”
Angela’s face suddenly twisted into a mask of disgust. She snapped at her daughter:
“So you prefer the crappy version? The pain, the suffering, the mediocrity? The people slowly dying out, the ruins, the fucked-up little dreams that collapse at the blink of an eye? This is what you want? Okay. No problem. I can make you a world like that. I just hope you like it.” She grabbed Ava by the throat and carried her across the room.
The young woman struggled to free herself, straining against Angela’s superpowered grip. The goddess marched to the reformed window and let it open itself with the blink of an eye. They looked down on the city. Angela smirked and held Ava so she could see the place. Then, she willed some people to grow out of the mushroom. It was strange to see them assemble themselves, shapeless at first, but slowly turning into different, almost individual beings.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #522 on: November 17, 2019, 12:27:39 pm »
Kemal led the way, the others following close behind. The town was mostly deserted. Sometimes, they would pass whole blocks without even seeing a single person. Tara asked:
“Is this always like this? No wonder Ava doesn’t like the place.”
The others shrugged. Pauline said:
“I wouldn’t know. But I guess that town has been dying out for …”
Her voice trailed off and they all stopped. They had run into a group of people that were the strangest beings they had ever seen. They were walking around, doing things clumsily, but with purpose. Some were picking up the flotsam the winds had carried in the streets, others were breaking open the shop fronts that had been closed forever. Still other ones were just going for a walk, looking at what was going on around them.
They were all made of that white fungus material, their faces only slowly becoming more focused.
Marla looked around and said:
“Okay … Now this, this is freaky.”
The creatures didn’t seem to notice the newcomers at first, walking past them with polite nods. Kemal could swear that some of them were starting to evolve hats on their heads. He asked:
“Just so I get it right … This is not normal, is it?”
Pauline shook her head.
“No. This is what normal looks like if somebody who read a book about it in a foreign language described it.”
A mushroom-woman walked by, pushing a kind of mushroom-pram. They looked at the scene in complete confusion.
Kemal whispered:
“I think we’re getting close. We should be careful.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #523 on: November 18, 2019, 09:06:03 pm »
They went around the corner and saw it. Kemal had told them about what to expect, but once he saw the construction, he himself was stunned. Before them, the strangest, most fantastic structure had grown. It was dozens of stories high and built entirely from that weird fungus material. The strangest part was that it completely seemed to ignore any rules of style or even the laws of nature. The construction just rose up in strange branches, swelling up into cupolas and bizarre swollen pavilions. Even as they looked at it, it continued to grow, forming new parts and casually adding stairwells and hallways that appeared to lead nowhere.
Watching that building grow, swell and spread was somewhat nauseating. It was completely uncanny.
Pauline stared at it.
“What the fuck?”
The others nodded. It was incredible, yet terrifying. Marla asked:
“What is going on? What is this even? I mean … No. That thing … It’s incredibly gross.”
Tara just nodded, reaching for Marla’s hand and gripping it tight. Kemal sighed:
“I told you it was bad, but it somehow got even worse.”
Pauline asked:
“So Ava is somewhere in there? How are we going to find her?”
They were all clueless. Tobie suggested:
“I don’t know, but maybe you can boost your senses or something?”
He was still a bit disappointed that he seemed to be unable to transform, as if his body somehow refused to comply to his dreams. Kemal, on the other hand, was his usual muscly self again, and he loved it. Okay, he may have tweaked it a little here and there, but overall, he enjoyed being himself.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #524 on: November 19, 2019, 09:22:08 pm »
Tara shrugged:
“That’s actually a good idea, Tobes. Nice! Girls, we should definitely try that. I don’t know how it will work, but I guess we’ll see.”
Marla said:
“Then go ahead. We’ll make sure you’re safe.”
“I’m just talking about boosting my sense of smell or something. I’m not going to fall into a coma or anything.”
“Sure. But there’s one thing: I don’t think you want to get too close to that thing over there. Focus, and tell us where to go.”
“Whatever.”
More fungus people walked by, playacting their little lives. The longer the strange spectacle went, the more similar to some weirdo fifties show it got. Pauline looked at Kemal:
“Ava’s mom doesn’t seem as if she’s too modern in her tastes, don’t you think?”
He shrugged.
“Yeah, I don’t know. She wasn’t like that when I met her. And she’s definitely not that old.”
“We definitely got to talk to her. You guys will have to get her to come down. You’ve been close, haven’t you?”
To her surprise, Kemal actually blushed:
“Well … you see, we kinda ended up being her fuckbuddies. It was fun, but she was … a little too much into it, if you know what I mean.”
“Overcompensating?”
“Way too much. I think that’s her problem. She’s lost her center.”
Pauline produced a grim smile.
“Keep that in mind. We’ve got to stop this. Seriously.”
Meanwhile, Tara held Marla’s hand tight and took a deep breath as she opened her body’s senses.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View