Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577875 Posts in 73551 Topics by 28963 Members - Latest Member: Otata96 May 02, 2024, 08:23:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home  (Read 68241 times)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
Re: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2019, 02:42:57 am »
Ooooooo.  :bravo: I can't wait to see how this works out!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2019, 02:42:57 am »

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2019, 08:01:08 am »
Great addition. Love the comparisons and the size difference because of Amanda growing. Wish you could write longer chapters, but great job so far!

Offline MuscleVille_Games

• Activity:
    0%
  • Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
    • MuscleVille Games
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2019, 08:30:43 am »
Loving this, jdm! Please keep it going!
Creating Games with Busty Muscle Women
https://www.patreon.com/musclevillegames
https://www.*****musclevillegames

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2019, 04:29:35 am »
Max's 2
Still standing, frozen solid 20 feet from the girls, Keri turned and looked back at me.  "Come over here twiggy." she said and waved me over.  Amanda had the 35's in her hands and was already busy curling away as I slowly approached.  Keri reached out and gave me a hug.  She looked buffer than ever and her squeeze nearly pushed all the air out of my lungs.  She kind of leaned back and lifted up, bringing my feet off the ground and slowly turned me in a full circle, letting everyone in the gym know she could easily throw me around.  Amanda, looked over and smiled widely, thinking it was very funny.  Keri put me down and said, "Look at those pythons on Amanda, bet you can't wait to have those biceps wrapped around you huh?"  I was still a bit speechless but nodded my head Yes as I ogled Amanda's massively pumped up arms.

Amanda finished 12 reps with the 35's looked at Keri and said, "45's!"  Keri gave her a smile, grabbed the 35's and walked down the rack to grab the 45's.  "Holy shit." I said, "45's....really???"  "Oh honey." she answered, "You have no idea how strong these babies are getting."  She then hit a hard double biceps pose...her moist muscles bulging larger than I had ever seen.  I reached out and grabbed her left bicep and squeezed.  It was no use, it was rock hard and pumped full of blood from the pre-workout Amanda took.  She gave me a wink, lowered her arms and said, "only getting bigger if that;s okay!"  I was speechless and just shook my head in disbelief.  Right then, Keri showed up with the 45's.  My fiance reached out and grabbed them, got a serious look on her face and began to curl.  One, Two, Three....5....8....10....and with a huge grunt and her neck muscles bulging....11!  She dropped the weights to the ground with a thud having given 100% effort on that set.  "Fuck 'n A babe!"  I said.  "That was amazing!"  She was too gassed to talk and just slapped her hands together with utter satisfaction.  "Woow" she exclaimed, "That was a record...previous max was 7 reps with 45's."  Keri gave her knuckles and said, "Time for 55's then girl!"

Keri picked up the 45's with her growing, muscular arms and powerfully strode down the rack to get the 55's.  As she walked back, the forearm and biceps muscles in her arms bulged as the weight of these dumbbells was even heavy for her.  Amanda grabbed the weights and let them rest for a minute on her muscle-bound thighs.  With her legs hanging off the end of the seat, I was shocked at the amount of meaty, full, hamstring muscles billowing on the underside of her quads.  Every part of my future wife was becoming muscle piled on top of muscle.  I knew then that her 175 pounds would probably soon be pushing 200 and beyond.  With some words of encouragement from Keri, Amanda again got truly focused and serious, took a deep breath, let out a small grunt and held the 55's to her side.  Her massive arms flexed and then easily lifted up to full curl.  One....two....three...a bit of a pause at the bottom....four....another pause, then a "C'mon you bad ass bitch!!!" from Keri.....five......a pause....more yelling from Keri.....siiiiiiix.  A pause and a "holy shit!" from Amanda....some more chirps from Keri.....then finally seeeeeveeeen!  The weights dropped heavily to the ground....Amanda jumped up, hugged Keri...looked at me, easily hoisted me into the air...a kiss on the lips and some high fiving!

Amanda's arms looked even bigger than before and I quickly got out my phone and put it in camera mode for a pic.  "Double biceps." i said to Amanda.  She hit the pose and the muscles were literally bursting through the skin.  I handed the phone to Keri and stood next to my future wife, also with a double biceps pose.  Keri snapped the pics and then smiled widely as she handed back my phone, having seen the incredible size difference between my pumped up woman and my twiggy ass self.  Amanda sat back down and I grabbed her huge resting left biceps with both hands.  Even with my finger fully extended, I could not get them to touch.  "My God." I said, "I can't even get both hands around your massive arms babe...they have to be 16 or 17 inches at least..."  She looked at me with utter satisfaction on her face, smiled and said, "That's a good thing babe...and they're only getting bigger!"  I knew then that she was going to go full bore, massive, muscle-bound crazy....and I couldn't wait!

Amanda took a huge swig from her shaker bottle full of purple BCAA/Creatine/whatever else was in there drink.  Sweat had started to well up on her beautiful, powerful face and I handed her a towel to wipe off.  "What next?" Keri asked Amanda as she gathered up her duffel bag.  "Barbell curls" Amanda answered.  "Great." Keri said, "We'll meet you over there."  Amanda nodded and Keri grabbed my hand and easily pulled me in the opposite direction.  "What are you doing?" I asked as she easily powered me towards the front of the gym.  "Getting you some proper clothing." she answered as we arrived at the small retail area they had at the front of the gym.  She quickly grabbed a pair of blue and white stripped spandex shorts and handed them to me.  She then sifted through the neon Max's Muscle Factory tanks only to realize they had nothing so small it would fit a 130 pound man.  She then walked over to the neon pink women's tanks, grabbed a medium and threw it at me.  "Those should go together twiggy." she said, let's go put those on.  I looked at her crazily...and she immediately said, "It's 80's theme in here David, now put those on before I make you Put Those On."  I knew it would have been futile to argue with such a powerful woman and so I walked into one of the changing rooms to put on these ridiculous clothes.  Just as I closed the door, before I could lock it, the handle twisted and Keri quickly darted in, locking the door behind her.  I stood frozen, quickly realizing Amanda wasn't around to save me and an incredible sense of vulnerability came over me.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2019, 10:29:44 am »
Keri, friend or foe? Stay tuned to find out more! Loving this chapter! K+ :rock:

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2019, 03:06:10 am »
Great chapter jdm! I love that Keri calls him twiggy. It's very.... endearing. He probably loves it too. I don't even recall if his fiance has a pet name for him. Keri must have loved taking that picture of them together. And making him wear a woman's tight pink top? How humiliating! I can't wait to see what she does to him behind closed doors. If her past actions are any indication, he could be looking at a world of hurt!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #66 on: June 25, 2019, 03:51:59 am »
Keri looked at me directly in the eyes. She had a foreboding look and chills went down my spine, immediately rendering me cold and helpless. Keri took a step, swirled around with the speed and grace of Bruce Lee and stopped her foot, mere inches from my face. She held her pose, her muscular weight firmly planted and balanced on her left leg, with her powerful right leg and foot posed perfectly for a strike. While still balanced, she started to flutter kick right next to my ear…1,2,3 ,4 ….seemingly countless times, always staying in perfect balance. Finally, she spun back around, landed perfectly on her feet and she slowly inched her face just inches in front of mine. I tried so hard to be a bad ass and hold my ground, but within 10 seconds I began to shake a bit uncontrollably. Keri had a deathly serious look on her face and she finally made a quick head thrust towards mine. Although it was just a fake, I jumped back, slamming against the wall and fell to the ground. She started throwing fake punches and kicks at my face and I closed my eyes, too afraid to move or scream for help. Within seconds, I again began to pee uncontrollably. Keri said, “Yep, just like a scared little fucking puppy dog aren’t you.” She was just plain mean, and I knew she got her intended result. As I laid on my back, not knowing what to do, Keri threw me a towel and said, “Clean yourself up twiggy and throw on your new outfit! I’ll meet you at the barbell rack.” With that, she strode powerfully out of the changing room, leaving me helpless on the floor in a small puddle of my own urine.  I knew she was trying to belittle and embarrass me in-front of Amanda with this stupid outfit, but i wasn't going to let her get the best of me.  I'd play her little game for now...

Luckily, the floor was tile and I was able to gather myself together, clean up the mess and throw my NSU shorts and shirt in the trash. I slipped on the skin tight spandex White and Blue striped shorts and ridiculous neon pink tank top. It fit tightly but well and it clearly exposed my bone skinny arms. I was dressed like a 1980’s bodybuilder….except without an ounce of muscle. I reluctantly made my way back onto the gym floor and headed towards the barbells where I saw Amanda and Keri. As I arrived, Amanda got a huge smile on her face and she and Keri snickered a bit at my appearance. “Well honey,” she said, “I guess you’re fitting right in here with that get-up….not leaving much to the imagination though are you?” Sure enough, I looked down and the top didn’t hang low enough to cover, the tight spandex tights/shorts and the bulge in my crotch was very apparent. “At least he’s not lacking in that area.” Keri said with a grin. She had obviously put on her fake friendliness around Amanda, but I knew the real Keri, and I was going to have to tell Amanda about her when we got home.

Amanda took another swig from her bottle and again got a very serious look on her face. She walked over…arms still pumped up from the bicep curls a few minutes earlier and grabbed the 65-pound bar. She slowly and methodically began repping out curls. It was almost easy for her and she simply stopped at 20 reps and placed it back on the rack.  It was hard not to be in total awe of this strong, power laden, muscle-bound woman.  I mean, even many guys in the gym had to be a bit jealous.  After a short rest, Amanda grabbed the 85 pounder and again pounded out many slow, methodical reps.  Instead of just focusing on her biceps, I started to stare at the huge muscles bulging out of her back and lat area.  Rounded up balls of muscle stretched her skin to the max and made her look twice as wide as me at least.  I didn't even really know you could have muscles there, but my future wife was proving you could.  She finally finished her set and placed the bar on the rack.  "95 or 105?" Keri asked her as she paused and took a break.  But before Amanda could answer, Keri looked at me and said, "What do you weigh again Twiggy?"  I was a bit ashamed but answered anyway, "130 right now i guess." I answered sheepishly.  "Ha Ha." she laughed and then looked at Amanda and said, "C'mon girl....let's try it."  Amanda looked at me and was somehow sizing me up, in more of a predetorial way, like a lion or shark tracks its prey.  She did a long once over and then looked at Keri and said, "Yea....lets go for it."  We then followed Keri a few paces down to a bench press area.

Keri grabbed the bar off the rack and walked in front of me.  "Grab this." she demanded.  I put my skinny arms out and grabbed the bar.  The way Keri was easily holding it, I expected to cradle it just as easily.  But the weight was far more than I anticipated and it dropped down to my thighs.  "Curl it." she commanded harshly.  I thought for a second, then put max effort into my arms and struggled to curl the heavy bar up.  I got it about half way and the strength in my arms was totally gone.  They were frozen and there was no way I was lifting it higher.  Just as Keri laughed and reached out to grab it, I heaved backwards, thus giving myself momentum and curled the bar into my chest.  I had a look of satisfaction on my face as Keri reached in and grabbed the bar, her attempt to completely embarrass me again had only partially succeeded.  Reluctantly, she took the bar from me and walked it to the rack.  She put a 35 pound and 5 pound weight on each side.  "Well Amanda." Keri said, "That's Dave's weight on the bar right now....you think you got this?"  Amanda looked at the bar, then slowly looked at me, sizing me up and down again, nodded her head yes and reached out to grab the bar off the rack.  She firmly lifted the bar off the rack and lowered it to thigh level.  She got an unwavering look of determination on her face, let out a huge grunt and heaved the bar upward, the progress was slow, but the bar moved upward inch by inch by inch, finally getting to three quarters the way up and then slamming firmly into her bulging chest.  Keri jumped for joy, knowing Amanda had just curled my weight and she hit me in the shoulder.  The move was probably not meant to do so, but she knocked me completely off balance and I fell to the ground.  She said, "Sorry." even though I know she wasn't and I jumped quickly to my feet to watch Amanda attempt another rep.  This one went even faster than the first rep and my 130 pounds was curled for a second consecutive time by my girl.  She let it down again quickly and then began a third curl.  The veins were now popping out of her herculean arms and massive neck as she struggled with this rep.  Again, she slowly moved my weight up until it banged her hard in the upper body.  But the bar was bouncing off a surface as hard as its own and the muscles protruding from my powerful wife were becoming invincible.  I figured she was done, but Amanda gritted her teeth, flexed her muscles tensely and attempted yet a 4th rep with 130 pounds.  Her right arm quivered just a bit, her left arm shook, her head moved around and another large grunt was exhaled....but the weight moved up and the bar full of weight made it to the apex.  Completely satisfied, but completely gassed, Amanda dropped the heavy barbell to the ground and took a huge breath.  I jumped at her and grabbed her tightly.  But it was a crazy new experience, her muscles were bulging past any size and hardness limits I had ever experienced.  The Pre-workout shake had her blood flowing to maximum capacity and her muscle bellies were as full and hard as they had ever been.  This amazing woman, with muscle bulging from every square inch of her body was as hard as a granite statue and my soft skin melted in her magnificent herculean presence.

Keri looked me over with a smirk as I reveled in the presence of my Alpha woman.  I could only imagine she was planning my ultimate demise, but she gave me this moment, high fived Amanda, and sauntered off to the women's room, leaving me alone with the woman I loved.

Offline yn128

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #67 on: June 26, 2019, 08:41:51 pm »
I hope that you did not finish this awesome story

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #68 on: July 06, 2019, 04:47:23 am »
Great story so far. Amanda's positivity, teasing, and love is so well written.

Offline Volthak

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2019, 12:36:23 pm »
Amazing story as always

Offline lardbutt1

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #70 on: July 17, 2019, 08:29:26 am »
hope there's another chapter soon. great so far!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #71 on: July 17, 2019, 03:00:50 pm »
Yes...more will be coming next week  ;)

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #72 on: July 18, 2019, 11:04:53 am »
Yes...more will be coming next week  ;)

I can't wait! Karma for all!

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #73 on: July 25, 2019, 07:29:36 pm »
Amanda was pumped up to an amazing level and her cute, innocent face looked incredibly pleasing on top of her muscular, powerful body.  Her shoulders and arms hung massively out of her sweatshirt top and they were now pumped to such a huge level, they were literally popping out of her skin.  Pumped veins now coursed across her shoulder bulges and a large, full one ran perfectly down her herculean bicep and down to her large forearm where it split into many more which ran down and across it in various patterns.  She was now the picture of muscular perfection and I couldn’t even fathom what many more months or years could do.  Without even thinking about it, I got a huge hard on and fought unsuccessfully to control it.  Amanda looked down and noticed the obvious bulge.  She got a huge smile on her face knowing that her physical appearance was so pleasing to me now, that I couldn’t even control myself.  She kind of patted my member and said, “Geez honey, you might want to wrangle that in.”  I laughed and said, “My God Amanda, you’re so fucking hot right now, I don’t think I can.”  She leaned over and wrapped me in here massive arms and whispered, “Let’s hit the dressing room and I’ll take care of that.” 

Amanda grabbed me around the shoulder and we strode side by side to the dressing rooms.  With each stride of our inside legs, Amanda’s massive quad brushed against my skinny leg, sending even more tingling sensations through my body.  We got to the first door and I opened it as she kind of pushed me inside.  By back hit softly against the back wall.  She said, “Slip off your shoes.”  Immediately, I slipped them off, now standing barefoot, still with my back rubbing gently against the wall.  She reached her strong fingers into the waistband of my ridiculous spandex shorts and slowly pulled them down to my ankles, my penis now standing at full attention.  Right in front of me, Amanda then reached her arms back and began to tie her hair into a ponytail.  As she did, her biceps flexed massively and the lower side of her biceps, I’m guessing they’re the triceps, but looking at them from the front, also hung down massively.  I reached out and instinctively grabbed them.  She smiled widely again, knowing how enthralled I was with her amazing, gigantic muscles.  As she looked at my eye to eye she said, “Too Big?”  I just nodded my head side to side, “No.”  Amanda then moved each arm out to the side almost touching the side walls with each hand.  My palms gripped her extended, buff biceps.  She then, very slowly started to bring each arm up.  With each inch of movement inward, her biceps began to bulge into huge mounds of rock-hard muscle beneath my tender hands. 

Finally, her biceps grew to their maximum potential and her bulging forearms began to pinch my feeble hands between the two.  I felt the pain starting to build and tried to pull them out, but of course her strength was way to formidable and I was unable to budge them.  Amanda didn’t have a mean bone in her body so she quickly relaxed her flex and let my hands free.  I then wrapped my arms around her thick, powerful torso and my eyes met her nose.  In her shoes, she was now a couple of inches taller than me and I think she enjoyed it.  I did too, and after a brief pause I whispered, “Lift me.”  She kind of grinned and I placed my hands on her massive chest and again whispered, “Lift Me.”  She slowly placed her hands under my armpits, kind of squatted down, straightened her muscle laden arms and stood up quickly…easily now hoisting me several feet off the ground.   It was her first showing of utter dominance in strength over me, and she would have never done it without my asking.  Now hoisting me up in the air like a feather, we locked eyes and my utter look of awe and satisfaction was obvious.  She then seemed embarrassed by her unbelievable strength, started turning red and had an ear to ear uncontrollable smile on her face as she set me back down.

It was plainly obvious to us know that she could easily throw me around like a rag doll if she wanted.  Clearly, she would never hurt a fly, but just knowing how strong she was had to be a turn on to her too.  Wanting to satisfy me even more, Amanda quickly lowered to her knees and took my rock-hard cock in her mouth.   I placed my palms on her rounded, bulging traps as she began to pulse back and forth in a perfect, methodic rhythm.  They were protruding so high above her shoulders that it seemed like there were pounds of mighty muscle in each one.  My hands could barely cover their surface from front to back.  As she tightly and warmly stroked my member, I couldn’t help but to continue to caress her rounded, power laden shoulders and traps.  In and out, In and out she thrusted until finally, the satisfaction around my cock and in my hands was just too much!  Sensory overload happened and I began to cum uncontrollably in her.  Amanda kept thrusting again and again and again until the last shot from my throbbing, hot cock.  Completely satisfied, I slowly knelt down, meeting her face to face and we grabbed each other in a tight embrace.  Amanda slowly rose, gave me a kiss on the top of my head and said softly, “OK honey.  I love you…I’ll see you out there.”  And she walked out of the room, quietly closing the door behind her.

Offline 129qwer

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #74 on: July 25, 2019, 11:08:59 pm »
This is seriously one of the best stories I've read in awhile, Amanda sounds like my literal dream girl

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View