Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572746 Posts in 72113 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 07:39:49 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home  (Read 67925 times)

Offline grimgram7

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2018, 05:39:50 pm »
Great as usual. Can’t wait to see where it goes! Will she become more addicted to power?

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2018, 01:33:00 am »
Over the next several weeks, Amanda and I were living a dream.  I was able to satisfy her both mentally and physically, and our obvious size and muscle difference fit both of our subconscious desires and beliefs.  I also started coaching Caitlin's soccer team on Tuesday and Thursday nights.  Amanda told me on several occasions that I was making her the happiest woman alive.  I was having fun with both of the girls and looking forward to spending the rest of my life with them.

It had been almost a month since our arm wrestling challenge and I had gone full throttle into my own weight loss program.  I had drastically cut calories and was running in the mornings and had a long elliptical session in the evenings.  A book I had read advised that you only weigh once a week, but I decided not to weigh for a month.  I knew I had lost a lot of weight though because my size 32" jeans were ridiculously loose.  My belt holes weren't even made for a waist that thin, so I actually had to punch a new, smaller hole in it twice.  My size Large shirts were also hanging off me pretty loosely and I knew I had lost some size in my arms and shoulders as well.  I decided that today was the day for my weigh-in and got out of the shower after my run and got out the scale.  As I turned it on it started flashing the numbers from the last time it was used.  I recalled that Amanda had stepped on it last and eagerly read the numbers.  It started with 174 pounds, which still amazed me and I started getting hard just thinking about Amanda's large weight, but then it flashed thru the other numbers that I remember her telling me about, Fat, water and muscle percentage.  I didn't care about the fat and water but kept my eye on the muscle percentage which read 44%.

I stepped on the scale excited that I had lost some weight.  The digital scale flickered several numbers and finally stopped at 143.  HOLY SHIT i thought, I had managed to lose 12 pounds in a month.  I was hoping for 7 or 8.  I peered down at the scale again and it flickered through the other measurements.  Finally the readout stopped and I noted the last number of 34%, which was the % of bodyweight made up of muscle.  I was already beaming about the fact that Amanda was at least 32 pounds heavier than me, now i figured I'd calculate the muscle mass difference.  I was 143 lb. x 34% = 48.6 pounds of muscle.  Amanda had been 174 lb. x 44% = 76.6 pounds of muscle!  I was really excited and got a hard on just realizing how much stronger and bigger Amanda was over me now!  I quickly ran and grabbed Amanda's old box of college clothes.  I reached in and pulled the first one over my head.  It fir perfectly and wasn't even that tight.  My thin arms and torso were just the right size.  I reached in and tried on two or three more.  Finally, I found a light blue one I really liked.  I then noticed that she had some old Under Armour running shorts in there as well.  They also fit and I was weirdly excited about that.

The weight loss in about a month excited me and I was more determined than ever to get even thinner.  In addition to my long morning and evening cardio sessions and my reduced calorie intake, the weight loss needed to be even greater.  Even though I knew it was probably a bit unhealthy, I decided to start taking laxatives as well.  I could tell I was losing even more weight and becoming extremely week, thus making Amanda even stronger than me than she already was.  It excited me to probably a mentally ill level, but I was addicted and kept up the rigorous routine for an entire month.  By now, not a single piece of my clothing fit and I was reduced to wearing Amanda's old sweat pants and other shirts and sweaters....which were actually almost too big as well.  Finally, I got on the scale for my own little weigh in.  I was secretly hoping for anything in the low 130's, but as I stepped on the scale, the number only came to 128 pounds.  I was beyond overjoyed and then waited patiently for the muscle percentage reading.  It came to 30%.  Quickly doing some math, I now knew I only had 38.4 pounds of muscle.  My arms were like twigs and as crazy as this sounds, when I flexed my arm, there was almost no movement whatsoever.  I got a huge hard-on realizing Amanda was probably five times stronger than me now and could easily toss me about and carry me around like a rag doll.

The Store

I threw on a pair of her sweat pants and also one of Amanda’s college zip up sweaters to make a quick run to the store.  It was a little chilly outside and with my massive weight loss, I had no fat to keep me warm and was always cold.  At only 128 pounds with increasingly skinny arms and legs, none of my old clothes fit me anymore, not even t-shirts, sweatpants or boardshorts.  They fell off me like a scarecrow.  I know I could have gone out and started buying new clothes, but to be honest, I didn’t know if I could keep up this whole weight loss thing much longer, so I decided to make due with what was currently in my house.  I found myself digging through Amanda’s old clothes box on several occasions and often found that most of it fit.  Some of the colors and designs were just too feminine so they were out.  Usually I would just grab an old NSU item or something she had that was dark in color.  I would have never known or thought about it till now, but It kind of turned me on to wear some of her old clothes out and about.  I felt like I was “Getting away with something.” Even if nobody noticed or cared.  For some reason the fact that she was far too muscular to fit in them gave me even more pleasure.  I guess we’re all programmed differently, and until I met Amanda, the love of my life, I had always somehow subconsciously hidden the desire to be the weaker partner, with a wife who was the muscular, strong, dominant, but loving and affectionate one.  Now that I looked back at my dating life, even in high school and college, I found myself attracted too and ended up dating girls that other guys said were “Too Bossy” or “She’s a bitch”.  To each his own I say, and I left for Abbey Market.

Shopping for Amanda was certainly a chore.  The amount of eggs, fish, chicken, turkey and vegetables she consumes on a weekly basis is crazy.  It’s turning her into a muscle factory though and her recent strength and muscle growth turned me on immensely.  Every pound she gained or extra pound of weight she could push in the gym made the food expense worth it.  Meanwhile, every pound I lost made her even larger in comparison, kind of doubling the effect and feeding my once subconscious desires even more.  Anyway, I grabbed some laxatives for myself and headed to the back of the store to grab Amanda’s Items.  As I walked thru the store in Amanda’s dark green NSU sweat suit my “Muscle Radar” went off.  Up by the eggs I saw a woman wearing Ugg boots, booty shorts and a really tight long-sleeved shirt.  Her calves and quads were noticeably musclebound and even though I was cold, her large, muscle laden legs were probably like large heaters and kept her nice and warm.  I peered up to her arms, the biceps and forearms definitely stretched the fabric greatly with their mass.  The Shirt had a built-in hoodie and it was covering her head so I couldn’t make out her hair color or length.  I had no desire to hit on or even talk to this muscular woman since I was more than happy and satisfied with my larger, muscular Amanda, but I needed eggs so I figured a closer look was in order.

As I was walking up from about 15 feet and ogling her beautifully muscled quads, I peered up towards her face from the side.  She turned slightly in my direction.  “OH SHIT!!!” I thought.  HOLY SHIT…It was Keri.  I turned away quickly and started walking fast towards the corner near the beer coolers, hoping her brief gaze didn’t recognize me.  A few seconds later, it must have clicked for her and I heard her yell out, “Hey!  Come back here!”  I nearly jumped out of my skin and I quickly made the right turn and started heading down the cooler isle.  The hair on the back of my neck stood up and a chill of fear rushed though my body.  Knowing she had to be several steps from the corner, I pushed my cart quickly down an open isle and then quickly opened the beer cooler door to my left and rushed inside.
I looked around frantically in the beer cooler for a place to hide as my heart started racing uncontrollably.  There was a stack of Moosehead Beer on the far end of the cooler and there was just enough room for me to jump behind them.  I laid down on the cold cement floor with my head towards the large glass doors facing the store with the racks of beer in front of me.  I could see down the aisle I had just pushed my cart down through the glass and I was nervously attentive to every sound.  Seconds later, my heart jumped through my chest as Keri’s Ugg boots stepped right in front of me.  She must have recognized my cart sitting 10 feet down the aisle and she slowly turned and powerfully marched towards it.  Her calf muscles bulged with each step as she eventually reached my cart.  She peered inside and grabbed the grocery list I had made.  She then turned it over and laughed slightly as she read the other side.  I immediately realized that I had written down the grocery list on the back of a solicitation letter that came to my house.  My name and address were obviously on the other side and now Keri new for certain that it was me.
She turned slowly back down the aisle and was now striding forcefully in my direction.  Her quads were flexing greatly with each powerful step.  She had developed a tear drop muscle on the inside of her knee and the outside of her upper thigh seemed to jump out forcefully into a rock-hard shape as she bared her weight on it.  I stopped breathing in fear and began to shake uncontrollably as she potently approached the cooler.  She opened the door directly in front of my head and I could not see up, but was staring at her robust calves as she stood on her tippy toes to peer inside.  What was probably six or seven seconds seemed like an eternity, but she had not seen me and closed the door.  She quickly walked to check the aisles just past my cart thinking I may have gone down one of them.  I was just thinking she may give up the chase when I felt a rush of air blow as the far cooler door burst open.  Her sarcastic tone was unmistakable as she began chanting over and over, “Come out, come out wherever you are….I know you’re in here…Come out, come out wherever you are…I know you’re in here.”  Paralyzed with fear and knowing it was only seconds until she discovered me, I began to urinate uncontrollably. 

As fear was enveloping me I felt a soft nudge to the back of my foot.  I subconsciously hoped I had imagined it, but seconds later there was another.  I was absolutely frozen in place as I heard Keri say softly, “Go on there now, get yourself off the floor.”  I still didn’t move so she repeated herself and again gave me a soft nudge on the foot.  My arms were completely absent of strength and I could barely muster enough guts and energy to slowly get up.  Still petrified, I gradually rose and stood in front of her.  I simply peered down at the floor and avoided making eye contact.  Keri smelled the piss and looked down at my soaking wet sweatpants and whispered, “Oh, we’re just a scared little puppy now aren’t we, just peeing ourselves silly at the first thought of fear.”  “Well your right to be scared twiggy.” She called me. “I’ve put on 20 pounds of muscle since I last, well…., beat the piss out of you….and it probably wouldn’t take but a second to turn you into a crying little pretzel now, would it?”  I stood silent.  Keri placed her hand under my chin and lifted it, now making sure I was peering directly into her eyes and she again asked, “Would It?”  Slowly I nodded my head up and down, answering her question silently, but assuredly.

Keri reached out and slowly unzipped my, or rather Amanda’s, NSU sweatshirt.  Once unzipped, she slowly pulled it off of my shoulders, down past my arms and placed it on the stack of Moosehead to my right.  I started shaking feverishly, not knowing what further pain and embarrassment Keri had in store for me.  “My God twiggy, calm down….I haven’t laid a finger on you………yet.” She said sarcastically.  Keri then looked me up and down and said, “You’ve got the arms of a 12-year-old girl now, and probably just as weak.”  With that, she grabbed on to my upper arm where there’s supposed to be a bicep.  “Wow, nothing….just nothing.  Make a bicep for me.” She demanded.  I slowly raised my right arm and tried to flex it.  There was just no hardness to it and Keri reached up, grabbed it and squeezed it firmly.  Pain immediately shot through my arm as she crushed what little muscle I had into nothing and I screamed, “Ow!”  “Oh, calm down!” she replied, “I barely squeezed it.”   She looked around quickly and grabbed a 24-pack of beer by the handle and easily curled it up to chest level.  “Grab the handle.” She instructed me.  I reached out and grabbed it.  She let go and it immediately fell to arm’s length, hitting me in the thigh and knee.  “OMG!” she shouted, “Curl it.”  It seemed massively heavy and I attempted the lift.  I hadn’t lifted a weight in months and had lost almost 40 pounds over the last four.  My arm had literally no strength in it and I barely raised the beer six or 8 inches from my knee before the weight become too heavy and down it went again.  Keri grabbed it quickly and easily repped it 7 or 8 times before placing it back down on the ground.  Keri then raised her right arm and flexed her own bicep.  It stretched the fabric greatly and formed into a large rounded ball of muscle.  She then grabbed my still trembling left hand and placed it on her rock-hard might.  I instinctively tried to squeeze it but her arm was too strong and my grip was useless to dent it.  “Quite impressive don’t you think?” Keri asked.  I nodded my head up and down again in awe of her newly developed power.  “I just quit running and hit the gym 6 or 7 days a week with Sean, and boom!...hello Muscle!” she beamed.  “I had no idea that I seem to have a genetic gift for putting on size and strength Twiggy.” She bragged.  “Looks like you have the gift for the opposite.” She then said sarcastically.

Keri looked at me quizzically and reached out to grab at my shirt.  Slowly she asked, “Is that my shirt?” “Ummm, no.” I answered, “It’s Amanda’s”.  “No” she replied, “I lent that to her a year ago…you’re actually wearing my shirt.”  I was shocked and not sure what to do so I began to take it off.  “No, no, no.” she said as she laughed.  “Keep it!  I think it suits you, and God knows, there’s no way I’m fitting in it anymore!”  I didn’t know how to respond and just kind of looked her in the eyes and slowly said, “Thaaaaanks.”  A sense of uneasiness overcame the moment.  Keri looked deep into my eyes and leaned into me, her strength and weight easily pinning my back up against the cooler wall.  She then met my lips with hers and we began making out.  It started off oddly and uneasy, but passion quickly overcame the feeling and we started kissing with feeling and emotion.  Instinctively, I reached up and grabbed onto her bulging, solid biceps.  After a minute or so, she reached down into my pee-soaked pants and grabbed my rock-hard cock.  Keri then leaned back, again looked at me deeply in the eyes and asked, “Is this out of fear or excitement.”  Without thinking I quietly answered, “…..Both!”  Satisfied, Keri took a step back, again peered directly through my eyes, kind of smirked, and said, “See you around Twiggy.”  She then turned and slowly and confidently walked out of the cooler and down the aisle.
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Offline dude11562

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2018, 10:13:24 am »
Didn't see that coming.. great story...

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2018, 08:29:12 pm »
The way the latest chapter has brought in the topic of eating disorders and dysmorphia is making it too uncomfortable to want to keep reading.  I hope this doesn't persist throuhhout the story.

In terms of Keri coming back into the picture, this makes things... Interesting.  She's already demonstrated that she has a technical aptitude for fighting that Amanda likely doesn't have.  If the two ever came to blows, with Keri now having muscle to back it up, I'm not sure it would go too well for Amanda.  Curious to see where that one goes.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2018, 09:26:07 pm »
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Yes, I did reach the limit of the "weight-loss"  but wanted to realistically portray a person of 5'9" with a borderline "unhealthy" addiction to becoming smaller and weaker than Amanda.

I looked online for examples of a 5'9" male who took weight loss to the extreme and 128 pounds is about a far as you can take it without having major health issues....plenty of examples of guys that are really skinny and weak looking at 128, but not like skeletons or totally anorexic.

So, I hope you enjoy the story from here on out, but "Twiggy" won't be "bulking up" any time soon...ha ha

Offline grimgram7

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #35 on: November 16, 2018, 07:45:03 pm »
Sounds like Keri has it going on!  Will be interesting to see if she keeps adding size and gives Amanda a run for her money. I always root for the dark side. Seems like Keri can offer the deepest darkest kind of love that Amanda can not.

Offline kredenchurut

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2018, 12:31:47 am »
Would lőve to see Keri actually BOOM with muscle and surpass Amanda both in size and definition. I’m sure she would abuse her power to the absolute limits...

Offline totocom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2018, 01:09:42 am »
more and more interesting.
I can't wait for more.

Would lőve to see Keri actually BOOM with muscle and surpass Amanda both in size and definition.

Sounds like Keri has it going on!  Will be interesting to see if she keeps adding size and gives Amanda a run for her money.

I don't care who's going to be bigger. However, I prefer Amanda to be able to protect her relationship as well as her beloved boyfriend.

Congrats, Jdm022. Wonderful story.
I'm Totocom (aka Scat, in another time...)

Offline xxcj6

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2019, 11:23:00 pm »
Very entertaining! Looking forward to an update.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2019, 06:32:21 am »
I hope for more

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2019, 11:35:36 pm »
Fantastic story! I love your descriptions of muscle and the physical comparisons between him and the women he's surrounded by. Can't wait for the next installment!

Offline Bugenhagen

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2019, 06:38:48 am »
Totally forgot about this story and I totally love this story

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #42 on: April 02, 2019, 06:32:11 pm »
Glad to see you guys are still interested in the story.
I'm banging out the next few chapters now!  ;)

Offline chango14

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: April 02, 2019, 07:25:53 pm »
Glad to see you guys are still interested in the story.
I'm banging out the next few chapters now!  ;)
:hey: :hey: :hey:

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2019, 05:01:26 am »
Just keeping it high on the list and patiently waiting for more.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [jdm022] Home Sweet Home

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View