Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575835 Posts in 73233 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:01:05 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Yag] Sami: Not Your Everyday Chubby Nerdy Girl
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Yag] Sami: Not Your Everyday Chubby Nerdy Girl  (Read 48544 times)

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Author: [Yag] Sami: Not Your Everyday Chubby Nerdy Girl
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2019, 12:27:48 pm »
Is this the end of the story? I hope you will write more chapters!

Forum Saradas

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2019, 12:31:22 pm »
Some of them end with “k+.” What does that mean???

K+ means that the commenter clicked on the original poster's karma button/link.

Offline hatour

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2019, 12:33:01 pm »
Oops. Make that they clicked on the applaud+ button/link.

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2019, 12:52:51 am »
Chapter 14

It was a perfect fall day, and the sun fell gently on the grove as most enjoyed the weather. Winter was coming, and this was an uncharacteristically mild day for this time of year.
   Heather, Laura, and Alicia had just finished an intense workout in the wild. Alicia was a new friend they had made, a Crossfit girl who put them both to shame. Alicia was a raven haired beauty, with piercing blue eyes and a perfect smile. Her long black hair accented her pale skin, her fiery bush giving away her secret, she was born a ginger.
   The girls had worked out for 4 hours, all three fully nude. Then they had a swim in a nearby stream, Alicia felt beyond refreshed. Her upper body was slender and petite, yet very solid. Broad shoulders and a perfect pair of medium sized tits highlighted a perfect 6 pack. Her nickname was “The Prototype” because she looked like she had been made in a lab. Her pride was her lower body, with bulky legs and a butt that was simply 2 bubbles of perfection. She wasn't ripped, but her legs were over-sized compared to her upper body, and her strength was just insane. Heather and Laura never ceased to be impressed by this little cutie.
   Heather and Laura had been together for a few years now, and they were inseparable. Laura was a bit taller. Around 5'5, and a little over 100 pounds. Her dark pixie cut fit her perfect, she had always been a tomboy. She was supremely fit, her cardio was just crazy, as was how toned she was. Her upper body looked skinny, but she was all muscle. Her 8-pack looked positively invincible, she was a genetic freak.
   Heather was petite as well, although she had been packing on pounds of pure muscle, along with a little bit of fat to go with it. She could have been a model, long blonde hair and green eyes that liked to change color, she was always smiling. Whereas Laura literally looked like she had an eating disorder, or just came out of a civil war prison camp, Heather was the definition of healthy and feminine. Her perky butt and cute legs were so lovely, but she was a bit obsessed with her upper body. Her competitive spirit had caused Laura to be her greatest rival for many years, as Laura had always won the contests they had. It had started in 9th grade gym class, and climaxed in a final battle. Now they were in love, and the rivalry was more intense then ever. Heather having grudgingly admitted to herself that Laura being superior turned her on more than anything she had known.
   Heather was truly obsessed with her upper body. She was skinny, but her arms were super humanly toned, her forearms  harder than concrete, and her grip strength was just astounding. She loved push-ups, she could do an infinite amount. Calisthenics were her passion. She loved pull-ups, leg lifts, and especially sit-ups. Back when she lost to Laura, it was a two minute time that they had. If they had no time limits, Heather would have crushed her. Ever since she was 12, she had been doing 100s of sit-ups and push-ups everyday, which had turned into a full blown obsession with all things calisthenics. She had added weights to her training, and had just been becoming stronger and stronger. Her diesel little biceps had become harder than should be possible. Her stomach wasn't as ripped as Laura, but it was amazing nonetheless.
   Her abs looked soft and unremarkable, but when she flexed they turned into 2 little plateaus of muscle with a a small ridge in between. Her belly muscles were overdeveloped, and her stomach almost looked chubby when she flexed, a giant circle of granite muscles that showed how strong her core truly was, starting with the obliques and encircling her whole torso.
   The day was half over, and Alicia was leaving to make the short hike back to her car. She had to work, and Laura and Heather were ready to explore. They dressed, enjoyed a short picnic, and headed deeper into the endless forest and mountains to the north.

Calling Sara independent would be an understatement. She had been on her own since her father died when she was 11. On her own, as in living along in a giant cabin in the mountains. In the 5 years since her father died, Sara had been wandering around living somewhat like a vagrant. She had a sizable bank account, as she received a check every after her father died. Yet, she still chose to live in a remote place where she had never seen another soul. Sara was smart, and had taught herself more than she would have learned in a decade of school. If she had attended school, she could have excelled at any sport. You had the physical and genetic freaks, and then you had Sara.
   At about 5'5 and 130 pounds, she was all muscle, and as strong as...it would be better to say as strong as Sara. She loved hair dye, and currently had medium length hair half blonde, half neon blue. She was a strange girl, maybe even a little touched, not surprising after her childhood. Her mother was a junkie that she hadn't seen in over 10 years, and her father was an insane hermit obsessed with prepping and hiding from society. She had buried him herself, and didn't even take a minute to cry.
   Sara was wearing a short black, sleeveless dress. Her back looked carved from stone, with thick limbs, especially her strong legs. Her stomach was just as thick, her six-pack harder than steel. She was built like some Crossfit champion, and she was stunningly beautiful. She had a secret, a very dark secret.

She kept to the shadows, pursuing her prey, a huntress in her element. She grew up in these woods, she could find her way around blindfolded.  She had been trailing her prey for a few miles now, but she had been watching them all day. First she had followed the three of them, prowling behind them as they moved to a large, scenic grove surrounded by trees, complete with a swimming hole. This was a good ways away from the road, but still she would see hikers or people occasionally. So she waited, and watched in bliss as the three girls stripped down, took a swim, then did an intense regime of exercise, mostly calisthenics. Sara watched patiently, admiring the girls.

Eventually, the biggest of the had three left. Sara was disappointed that the stocky, raven haired beauty was leaving, Sara had been paying special attention to her. She would have the mental picture of Alicia for a long time, that booty and legs literally burned into her memory. Sara only wished she had her camera,  as much as she despised society, she loved technology.
   Crestfallen, Sara had been sullen since Ali's departure. Sara wanted  new pets, but she would have to settle for one less. Sara paced the two girls for the next few hours, her bare feet silent, footfalls quiet as a shadow as she prowled. She surely looked out of place in her short black dress, her hair done and full make-up, she looked ready for a party. Finally she was ready to make her move.   

Heather and Laura had made good time, making it a good 5 miles into the deepest wood they had encountered. The high canopy went on forever, and not even sunlight could get through. The girls stopped at a beautiful creek, right beside a waterfall. The rocks were worn smooth from the water, perfect for swimming and fun. Heather stripped down and took a swim, before crawling up to some of the higher rocks to get some sun, while Laura stripped down  for a dip herself, and then joined Heather.
   Heather on her stomach, Laura kissing her way up one leg, Heather purred like a kitten. She stretched out, rolling to her back after a few minutes. Heather started to spread her legs, until she noticed Sara just sitting there about 20 feet away, watching them.
   “What the fuck are you doing?” Heather demanded, rolling a surprised Laura off her, and getting to her feet. “Seriously, what the fuck? Don't you have a rave to go to?” Heather spit out fiercely, full of anger.
   “Hi, I'm Sara.” She replied, along with giving a playful smile and a a little wave. “I could join you?” She continued, her face looking innocent and genuine.
   “What is wrong with you? Leave now, or your going to get hurt!” Laura screamed, slipping her panties back on. She continued to dress, mortified by this strange girl.
   “How old are you, anyway?” Laura demanded, shaking her head in disgust. She had fully dressed, and stepped protectively in front of her still nude lover.
   Heather was totally confident with her nakedness, and she was actually turned on by the idea of the cute girl joining them.
   'It's ok La, she didn't hurt anyone.” Heather said, calming down, trying to diffuse the situation.  Laura was literally shaking with rage.
   “Please don't hurt me, I am very fragile!” Sara teased, sliding down the rock ledge, and wading out into the knee deep water. “I make love, not war.” She said sheepishly, peeling off her dress and throwing it onto the shore. There she stood, in just her cotton underwear and bra. She turned her back to them, and slipped off her bra, tossing it to the shore. She covered her chest with her arms, and turned back. '
   “Come join me?” She offered, licking her lips.
   Heather would have already joined her, but Laura was standing in between and she was not happy.
   “Do you want to die here in this river, bitch? I told you to leave, last chance. Go now, while you still can.” Laura growled, clenching her firsts. She started walking down to where Sara had thrown her clothes, studying the powerful looking little punk girl. She couldn't help to notice the thick thighs, and ripped abs. Sarah had broad shoulders as well, and easily had the weight advantage.

Laura was sure she would have the edge, her genetics and work ethic were unheard of. She was confident that she could hold her own against anyone, except her friend Sami.
   “Don't do this, chill the fuck out!” Heather insisted, but Laura was set on this, just shaking her head, squaring her legs, and putting up her hands.
   “Ok then, I have never been in a fight before! How do we do this? I just stand here and wait for you to him me?” Sara asked, shrugging her shoulders, and then getting in some crooked stance with her hands up like some old 19th century boxer.
   “I'm ready!” Sara chided merrily, Laura and Heather totally not sure what to make of this.
   Laura stepped in, brought her arm back, and threw a haymaker right into Sara's gut, making a loud thud. Sara folded like a greeting card, falling to the ground, holding her stomach. She cried out, being as dramatic as possible.
   “Oh my stomach, it hurts so much. Why did you have to punch me there, lady. I have a soft stomach, this isn't fair. She started sobbing sheepishly, and Laura stood there, lost for words.
   Laura turned back to Heather and just shrugged. “I warned you, now I'm really going to hurt you.” Laura said coldly, grabbing Sara by the arm, trying to turn her over for another open shot to the stomach, but Sara was in a fetal position, literally screaming.
   “Someone help me, someone help me. PLEASE! HELP!” Sara screamed, kicking her feet and pounding the ground in full tantrum mode.
   Laura reached down to pull the girl to her feet, and grabbed the colored hair.
   “DON'T EVER TOUCH MY HAIR!” Sara screamed, this time she didn't sound like a pouting girl. She got to her knees and threw a vicious uppercut  into Laura's stomach, Sara was up to her feet, throwing a fury of punches into Laura's stomach, the punches being the only thing keeping her on her feet.
   Laura dropped to her knees, sobbing in earnest, trying to process what just happened. Heather charged in and jumped on Sara's back, wrapping her legs around the punk girl and locking them in a body scissor while trying to snake her arms around Sara's neck. Heather was amazed at how solid Sara felt, her back and torso was like that of a superhero, her abs harder than granite.
   Laura got back to her feet, still trying to recover from the sucker punch flurry. She didn't waste any time in returning to the offensive, knowing that she had to keep this girl busy or Heather might get hurt.
   Heather squeezed for all she could, shifting her choke into a full nelson, her arms were tiny but just so strong, she actually was getting the better of Sara for the moment. She squeezed her legs even harder, while Laura engaged from the front. Heather was frightened by how graceful and quick Sara was with someone on her back.
   Laura stepped in, and just started unloading on the open stomach of the little predator. Sara was flexing her stomach, and the punches were just bouncing off. Laura stepped back a few steps, and then charged full speed, throwing up her legs in a dropkick, but Sara shrugged it off.
   Laura started mixing in kicks and knee strikes, throwing absurd combinations of her strongest punches. Sara didn't even seem to notice, her thick abs were absolutely invincible.
   Sara was calmly absorbing all the punches, while Laura was using her as a heavy bag.
   Laura knew she was hurting her hands more than doing any actual damage. She stopped for a second, took a deep breathe, then came a kick from Sara. And another. And a third.
   Sara stood there, pivotingon one leg, throwing brutal kicks to Laura's right side, with technique that would have left a karate sensei jealous. Next, Sara did a jumping roundhouse kick, soaring into the air like she didn't have Heather on her back. This one destroyed Laura, collapsing on her back, looking dazed. Heather's concentration broke, letting Sara get an arm free.
   She followed up her kick with a brutal flurry of punches to Laura, and Heather let her scissor go, jumping to the ground. She tried to tackle Sara. Sara grabbed her in a judo toss, throwing her about 10 feet ,turning back to Laura. Sara pulled her to her feet, and pushed her up against a tree. Laura almost out on her feet, Heather racing back, she did her best to get in front of Laura.
   Heather, blocking Laura with her own body, absorbed punch after punch. She knew Sara was having fun, and not throwing full power punches. Heather quickly tried to close the distance, locking hands with Sara.
   They were locked there, in a classic test of strength like you would see in wrestling. Except this time, it was more of a life and death situation. Heather was full of adrenaline, and he mighty arms seemed to be a little stronger, but Sara was bigger and her powerful back and shoulders were getting the better of Heather. Slowly Sara forced Heather back, her arms slowly pushing back, until she had clearly won and Heather fell to a knee, her arms almost together behind her back.
   Sara got close, kissing Heather on the neck. “I don't want to hurt you, my pet.” She whispered softly.
   The punk girl let Heather go, but quickly twisted her body against the blondes, getting behind her and picking her up with a tight hug around her waist. Heather thrashed and struggled like a rag doll, but she couldn't do much. Sara made her way towards Laura, who was still on the ground in pain. None to gently, Sara used her leg to roll laura over to her stomach. Next, she dropped Heather on top of her, also laying her face down. Before Heather could move, Sara dropped down on her back, roughly.
   Sara positioned herself with her legs around both girls, then falling to the side, leaning on her right side. Her thick legs wrapped, locked at the ankles, she had Heather and Laura in her scissors, and they knew it was pointless to fight the power of Sara's legs.
   Then Sara did something they didn't expect, and managed to stand up, more so using her abs to posture herself up while still maintaining the scissor. Sara put her hands on a solid tree, locking her grip. Next, she tensed her body, slowly lifting Heather and Laura off the ground, her arms wide, one low on the tree, and one up high. Up they went, Sara holding them upright with just her arms and core supporting them, in a human flag position.  Next, she flexed her butt and legs, squeezing Laura and Heather with all her might. They screamed and thrashed, but after about a minute, they were out cold. Her legs crushing them, literally.  Drawing in no air, they were being crushed alive. Sara wasn't even squeezing with her full strength, and had to force herself to let them go. She didn't want to break her new toys, as she had done in the past. It was near dark, and she had a long journey home. She stripped Laura, picked up a girl on each shoulder, along with the packs they had full of supplies and hiking gear. She laughed, the packs felt heavier than the girls. Laden with over 300 pounds, she began the long run back to her lair. It was near twenty miles, which she made in about 90 minutes.    

It would be hard for Sara  to describe her home, a mix of classical mansion, and modern bunker. Outside, it looked like a sprawling 20 room mansion in the style of a log cabin. Below, it was connected via cave to a hidden bunker carved right into the side of a cave.

♫“Baby hair with a woman's eyes, I can feel you watching in the night. All alone with me and we're waiting for the sunlight. When I feel cold you warm me. When I feel I can't go on you come and hold me. It's you and me forever. Sara smile Won't you smile a while for me, Sara.” ♫ The music blared through the intercom. 

It was here Laura and Heather found themselves, in some dark dungeon of a room. It had beds, tables, candles, food and drink. It had a small bathroom in one side. The huge chamber went from concrete and steel, to a literal cave on the dark side, as they would come to call it. The cave had its own little lake, with fresh water to bathe and swim. Another section of it was filled with fitness mats, equipment, weights, and various other things you would find in a gym. The only way out was a large door, which looked more like a vault. Nearby was a large vent system that brought in fresh air, and that wasn't all. Above the door was a large speaker. It played one song.
   Heather woke up, and thought her ribs were broken. It was hard for her to breathe. She collected herself, and her gaze fell upon Laura in a bed next to her. She was laying there, sleeping peacefully.
   “She'll be fine, just wait till she wakes up.” Said a voice from behind her, and Heather turned around and saw the speaker, a dark skinned girl wrapped in a blanket, sitting on a bed. Sara realized she was naked, and involuntarily shivered herself, pulling the a blanket around her.
“This dungeon must not have heat.” She thought to herself.
   “I'm Heather, where are we? What is this place?” She asked, totally confused by the whole situation.
   “My name is Wanda, and this is your new home. Master brought you here, and you will do whatever she tells you.'
   “Master? Who the fuck is that? The crazy girl?” Heather demanded.
   “Call her Master, or Goddess Sara. Please, trust me. If you follow the rules, she won't hurt you. Too much. We are her pets, more like her toys. She takes care of us, and if we are good, she rewards us. If we aren't, she will punish us. I have been here for 9 months, I think” Wanda explained, sounding very distant.
   “What are you talking about? What about the police? Is she a serial killer, or something?” Heather said softly, afraid her captor would be listening.
   “I have been alone here, I haven't seen her do anything like that. She wants us to be strong, when Master comes to play, she likes to play rough. She makes me train, I need to get stronger.” Wanda explained, seeming a little bit more comfortable with every word.
   Wanda stood up, and stripped off the blanket. She was only about 5'5, and around 200 pounds, but she looked solid and thick, the definition of powerful. She stood up, flexing her biceps. They were like boulders, giant and round. Her pecs looked massive, bulging. Her thighs were especially giant, absurdly thick. Her stomach looked soft and a bit saggy.
   “Master wants us strong, especially our stomachs.” She explained, pounding her fist roughly against her own sizable stomach. “You should get some sleep, tomorrow will be a big day. Master will demand worship.” Wanda went on, getting back into her own bed.

The next day, Sara never arrived. Wanda and Heather got Laura up to speed. They ate a meal, and asked Wanda questions about the last few months. Again, Wanda explained how Sara would challenge her to punch her stomach, and then would punch Wanda, demanding she get stronger.
   Laura and Heather were amazed by the progress of Wanda, she was strong. First, they challenged her to arm wrestling. Even two on one, Wanda toyed with them. Mind you, she was almost as heavy as both of them together. They did some exercises, but neither girl could come close to Wanda. She had spend her last nine months working out all day, everyday.
   Wanda challenged Laura and Heather, giving herself a big handicap. They lined up on decline benches, Laura on one, Wanda on the other. Laura with 3 plates or 135 pounds, Wanda with 8, or 340 pounds. They want on, until around 550 reps, Laura couldn't continue. Heather tagged in so to speak, Wanda raised it to 10 plates, or 450 pounds. They had to put them on a squat bar just so it was easier for her to handle.  On they went, 500, 1000, Heather gave up at 1300. Wanda  added those 3 plates, 585 pounds with the bar. Even with the 13 plates she didn't slow down, increasing her pace. She was getting near 2000 reps. She kept going, to 2500 reps. She lifted 580 tons in total, and that was far from her limit.
   Laura and Heather were amazed,. They wanted to be stronger, the three of them could become strong enough to beat Sara, they hoped, they had to. For hope was all they had. They kept thinking, how strong was Sara that she could dominate Wanda.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2019, 04:48:28 am »
Awesome to see you back writing, I enjoyed this story very much, Sara looks to be my kind of girl, someone who isn't huge, but is insanely strong and tough for her size, and able to do some amazing things with her body, not unlike other girls in this story. I look forward to more! k+!
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: November 09, 2019, 10:10:48 pm »
Chapter 15

Months had passed since her battle with Sue, and her steamy night with Ivy. They were rarely apart, and Samantha was as happy as she had ever been. Both she and Ivy were becoming much stronger, and life was going well. Sami was very well off after taking care of things for Al, and she still had money left from the yoga vault. She moved into her new place months ago, and then when the tenants above moved out, she decided to just buy the whole house.
   She had furnished the whole place with everything she could ever dream of. The upstairs had been turned into her own personal gym, complete with just about everything she could ever dream of. She had the basement finished, and they put in a lap pool, and a spa. Another room was her own personal movie theater. Everything was top of the line, gaming computers, state of the art stereo system, modern kitchen. Al really spared no expense. Of course, with the understanding that she belonged, and she would take care of anything he might need. In addition to her wolf and dog, she had adopted another dog. They had the run of the house, and a room set aside just for them. The house was fit for a queen, and humble Sami was grateful for all of it.
   She woke up early, around 5am. She had no plans for the day. Ivy was working at the farm, and Sami was ready for an adventure. She started with a giant breakfast of fruit, and two fruit smoothies loaded with protein. Next she tended to the dogs, and then made her way to the shower.
   She loved her new bathroom. It had a giant walk in shower, the size of a bedroom. It had 3 walls, each with a giant shower head. The walls were tile on the bottom, with  three giant steam-proof mirrors above. She loved to admire her muscles and body while she showered.
   In her early 20s, standing just a touch under 5 foot, she was right around 170 pounds. With black hair and blue eyes, she had a cute face that could belong to a model. She had grown her hair for a long time, and it went halfway down her back. Ivy had convinced her to let her bush grow, and she had a perky little black bush budding. At first glance, she looked thick and chubby, with an ample belly. Her tits were perfect, big and round, with perfect symmetry. She had cute nipples set on dark half aereola. Her shoulders were solid, and her breasts hung perfectly, demanding attention from anyone who laid eyes on her.
   She flexed her arms. A few years ago, she had slightly neglected her arms. Today, they were absurdly strong. She gazed at the boulders, she had added at least a couple inches of pure muscle in the recent months, her peaks were round and harder than diamond. It was like she had two bowling balls in her arms, but that would be disrespectful to her biceps, the bowling balls being soft in comparison.
   She put her hands together, flexing her biceps and making her pecs dance. Her bosom was ample and toned like granite, yet still feminine. Next, she gazed down to her calves, absolutely exquisite and hard as rock. The muscle exploded as she flexed, but it paled in comparison to her giant quads. She raised her leg in the front, her toe barely touching the ground. Her thigh was massive, and it got even bigger when she flexed, seeing the clear separation in all the quad muscles.
   She was athletic and explosive. Samantha had a vertical leap almost equal to her height. She could climb a rope with 100s of pounds of weight like a normal person would walk down hallway. She could dunk a basketball, or crush it like a balloon between her legs. Ivy had set up a contest between Sami and a pair of giant bulls, a tug of war if you will. It wasn't even close.
   She had been testing herself in every way she could imagine, she could sprint like a sprinter, in fact she could sprint faster than most sprinters, but for a long distance! Her 40 meter time would be the envy of many an nfl player, and she ran 800 meters with an average of 4.4 seconds. She could throw a heavier shot put or javelin longer than most could throw the regular ones. She had tested herself with some of the challenges she had seen online, even crossfit. She wasn't impressed.
   As exceptional as her legs were, it was her booty that was just mind blowing. It was the source of a lot of her strength, and it was wonderful. Her butt was giant, toned, and powerful. It had always been big, her sister would constantly tease her. She was wont to knock things down, and it had become only bigger over the years. She wanted it even bigger, and more toned, if the latter was even possible. She could break solid rock between her giant cheeks. She turned and did a booty pop, just looking at the giant cheek, round and perfect. She flexed it, and it became even rounder. Ivy had tried punching it, spanking it, it was like hitting a giant tractor tire. When Ivy had tested the tire, she could dent it with her fist. She tried a hammer against the tire, and again she could see the dents. When she punched Sami's iron glutes, she only hurt her hand. The hammer didn't make a blemish. Well that wasn't exactly true, the hammer was flattened, and the handle snapped after just a few swings.
   Ivy was completely obsessed with said booty, and Samantha was just fine with that. She loved being powerful, and she loved how people stared at her when she wore tights or yoga pants, when she could find a pair that could contain her.
   Finally, she turned to the rear of the shower, catching her reflection in all three mirrors, giving her a full view of her dome belly. She slapped it with both hands, similar to something Santa would do, reassured by the iron hardness. She didn't have ripped abs, or a washboard stomach. Still, she had a strong core that was solid muscle. She could outperform a whole team of gymnasts, or you choose the athlete. She loved to work out her stomach, and loved to be challenged. To face girls with the strongest abs and dominate them was her passion and goal.
   She finished rinsing, giving herself one last look in the mirrors, and made her way out. She did some grooming and maintenance, making sure every inch was flawless.
   She loved the privacy of her own gym. As she made her way upstairs, and did some stretching, she prepared herself for the day. She had purchased some custom made gym equipment, and she loved the versatility it added. She had a giant heavy bag, 10 foot tall and weighing over a half ton, installed and built into the ceiling.    
   One of her favorite purchases was a set of super dense ankle weights that weighed 120 pounds per ankle, yet were still small enough to wear comfortably. She had just commissioned a second set, which arrived just a few days before. The same company also made her a 200 pound weighted vest.
   Another of her favorites was a 240 pound medicine ball, meant to be picked up and slammed against a floor. Sami liked to slam it against her stomach. She also had a set of super heavy dumbbells and weights, all made out of the same space age material.
   To start the morning, she strapped on the ankle weights. She grabbed a pair of 100 lb barbells, and began one of her favorite warm ups. She started by raising her left leg in a high knee, while doing a slow bicep curl with her right arm. Then she repeated it, with the opposite arm and leg. On she went for 200 repetitions, 100 for each side. Next, she dropped the weights, and moved over to the giant punching bag. She alternated legs, throwing high kicks, as hard as she could. Each one made the bag move, only slightly. After 100 with each leg, she just squared up to the bag, and started throwing punches. Hard punches, like a piston, she just kept throwing. She didn't slow for a good many minutes, maintaining a flurry of full power, full speed punches. She stepped back a few paces, and charged the heavy bag, gut first, putting her whole body into it. The bag noticeably moved, no match for the iron belly. She wanted to stay focused, and moved on from the bag. Next was her chin-up bar. She jumped up and locked her iron grip on the bar, which had been reinforced for extreme weights. Feet dangling, she pulled herself up while raising her toes in a left lift, toes touching. She brought her legs down in a 90 degree angle, pulling herself up again. Samantha wanted to keep her form perfect, she wouldn't let her legs drop below the 90 degrees. Up she went again, another combined pull-up and leg lift. She did another 98 of each before she dropped off the bar. She was working up a good sweat, and took a second to towel herself off. The towel gave her an idea, and she grabbed another towel. She used the towel to wrap one of the 100 lb barbells, and held it in her left hand. Holding the weight, she jumped up to the bar, grabbing it in her right hand. She brought her legs back up in an L. Next, she dropped the barbell onto her legs, right around the ankles. She replaced her other hand on the bar, and there she hung. Legs perfectly flat at 90 degrees, the 100 pound barbell balancing on top of the ankle weights, Sam held her legs there for 10 minutes. She was starting to feel a burn, and exerted herself even more. She tried to straighten her body, bringing her legs and torso as flat as she could, while still holding herself on the bar. She loved how it felt, and dropped off the bar to the ground, filing that exercise to try again.
   Up she went again, this time she started just pumping out knee raises. After 100, she next started with a flutter kick, she didn't keep track of how many kicks. After that, she went back to the leg lifts. 50 would have been an impressive feat for the average person. She did 500 reps, with 120 pounds of each leg. She felt like she could have done 5000, still feeling as strong as when she started. She followed it with an exercise she really liked, she called it a burnout. She combined an air bicycle with a leg lift. She would cycle her legs like she was riding a bike, while doing leg raises.
   She did her burnout for another 15 minutes, feeling a real burn through her whole core.  Next step, she stripped off the ankle weights, rubbing her ankles and resting for a minute. She drank some water, and grabbed the heavy medicine ball. She made her way to the decline bench, locking her legs in place, and lifting the heavy ball into place. She let the bell rest on her chest, and did her first sit-up. Then, as she went down, she pressed the 240 lb ball up in front of her, like a bench press. As she sat back up, she brought the ball slamming down into her flexed stomach. Down she went, and she pushed the ball back up, and again, as she did the sit up, down the ball came. She went all the way up to 200 reps, throwing the ball down to the ground. She was soaked in sweat, taking a minute to wipe off. She poured some water down her torso, and took another minute to cool down.
   She put her ankle weights back on, and put some plates on the bench press. She guessed it was about 420 pounds, and she laid down on the short bench, her legs dangling. Next, she combined pushed the weight up, and started pressing the bar while doing adapted leg lifts. After 40 reps, she brought the bar back in place. She wasn't done yet, and she added a pair of her new 90 pound plated, bringing it to right around 600 pounds. She laid down on the bench, this time letting her feet drop to the ground. Next, with a mighty shove she moved the weight down to her stomach, letting it rest on her flexed belly. Using her hands only to keep the bar from falling, she sucked in her stomach, the massive weight  dropping down a couple inches. She took a deep breathe, and then up went the weight. She kept it going for a while, this exercise always made her stomach feel insanely strong. Much like a stomach vacuum, the isometric contraction strengthening the core muscles, also activating the lower muscles around the hips. She did 100 or so reps, and then rolled the weight off to the ground. She was feeling pumped, ready for a real challenge. She took off the ankle weights, and locked on her weighted vest. She didn't like that it covered her stomach, but it was a very efficient way to add weight, 200 pounds to be exact. Next, she wrapped a weighted chain around her, adding another 200 pounds. She grabbed her 100 lb dumbbells, one in each hand. She started doing a series of squats, and lunges, slow and controlled. She then did a set on each leg, getting her muscles to burn near the end.
   She dropped the hand weights, feeling really great. Next, she peeled off the chain and then the vest. Her nude body felt powerful.  She put her ankle weights back on, and turned to the treadmill. She hopped on, she set it to the max. Twenty-one mph with a full incline. She ran for a full 40 minutes, getting her heart pumping, and breathing hard by the end. Still, she effortlessly got off and moved to the next exercise. The squat machine maxed at 1200 pounds, and she usually added more weight, but today she just kept it simple. Up and down she went, her butt almost touching the ground, the machine squealing and crashing from the weight with every rep. So solid and powerful, 50 reps turned into one hundred.
   Next she put her vest back on, and turned her attention to another of her new machines. It was a rope climbing machine that would move the rope to counter the climber, allowing the climber to keep climbing, ideal for limited space. Sami sat down on the mat, secured her hands on the rope, and raised her leg into position, piked and together. She started climbing, the machine compensating for her speed. She kept her legs vertical, clenched together in perfect form. A rope in a gym would generally be anywhere from 12 feet up to 20 or 30. She went on and on, pulling herself up while keeping her perfect form. Once she had climbed over 3 miles, but she didn't want to spend the whole day climbing. She limited herself at about half an hour, which she climbed about a quarter of a mile.
   Samantha had been actively trying to increase her grip strength, so this machine would help. Next, she picked up another of her favorites. It was a sturdy wooden piece that had a rope hanging from it, with a 50 pound metal ball at the end. The idea was to roll the wooden handle in your hand, causing the rope to wrap around the handle, while pulling the weight up. You roll and unroll it, working the grip, and especially the forearms. She spent 15 minutes doing just that, and her arms were starting to burn. She let the handle go, and shook out her arms, feeling a bit of tightness after her last exercise.
   She stripped down, getting completely nude for this next exercise. She loved doing sit ups, it was her favorite exercise, something just felt right about it. She had devised a way to make it easier for her, adding plates and free weights was a hassle. This machine was state of the art. It didn't use free weights, and the machine itself was run by a computer. She would set herself on the bench, with her legs locked in place. It had a decline bench, so she would have to lift herself off the bench, and then the machine would activate, it had a pair of arms that came together at a large metal plate, coated with rubber on the bottom. Now Sami loved to put the weights above her head, for even more of a challenge, but it wasn't so feasible with how strong her abs actually were. The idea was the machine would generate resistance and pressure equal to that of the weight it was meant to stimulate. She could set how long between intervals, and how much weight it would add each interval. It was set to add 100 pounds every 10 minutes. She started at an absurd pace, doing these with no weight was like walking for her, she could do this all day and all night and keep her pace. Up and down she went, 100 in 90 seconds, 200 at 3 minutes. On she went, stomach flexed. At the first 10 minutes, the plate started giving resistance, but she didn't even really notice the first 100 pounds. She slowed down to a steady pace of about 45 reps a minute. At the 20 minute mark she was almost to 1200 reps, as the weight got heavier, she kept going at a steady pace.
   At 40 minutes, she had done 2000 reps, and the 400 pounds wasn't slowing her down in the least. At 1 hour and 20 minutes, she was passing 3800 reps. The 800 pounds of pressure still didn't slow her down. Not only was she doing the full range of motion,but she never let her back touch the bench. Her flexed belly, hard as rock, still fully flexed. Her belly was absorbing the pressure, on top of the sit ups themselves. Try flexing your stomach for 2 hours, while someone stacks weights on top, while doing sit ups. On she went, at 1 hour 40 minutes, she was up to almost 5000 reps. She felt the difference when it added another 100, there she was at a half ton, and with a growl, she flexed even harder, her belly pushing the plate another half inch, and she increased her pace. The next 10 minutes went by slow, but Sami loved every second of it. She felt the pressure increase, just under 2 hours. She stayed steady, 50  a minute, pumping out rep after rep. As she closed in on 6000, she final setting clicked in, putting her at 1200 pounds of pressure. On she went, not slowing, another 20 minutes and she reached 7000 reps. Her abs were on fire, and she loved how it felt. Around the 2 hour 25 minute mark, she reached down and grabbed the 100 pound barbells, one in each hand. She didn't even miss a beat, and to make it more difficult she started smashing the weights against the side of her glorious muscle belly, each rep brought in the 2 metal battering rams, with all her strength. Her iron core wasn't impressed, she could feel it getting even harder, as she flexed with more strength.
   The weights were hitting so hard, the shock was hurting her hands a little. On she went, in indefatigable machine, the weights no match for the mighty ab mistress. On she went for another half hour, clearing 8500 reps. Just to be even she continued for another 1500 reps, feeling stronger by the minute. Her stomach still flexed, every inch hard and impenetrable. She finally finished, and fell back to the bench, relieving the pressure. She dropped the weights, and finally let her stomach unflex. She was exhausted, she had burned an untold number of calories, and all she wanted was a shower, a meal, and a nap.
   She did exactly that, waking up a few hours later, it was around 7 in the evening. She felt totally revived after her workout, and Sami stretched out on her favorite coach and retrieved the mail from the chute next to her.
   “Bungle Brothers Circus. The best circus you will ever see. Come see our Mongolian fighting Llama, The acrobat sisters, Mileena and Seleena. Only here you can see black magic, from Ashur the Nefarious. You can't miss Miss Nikita, the girl with the iron stomach!” The flier went on, but she didn't make it past the last part. She knew where she was going tonight!
   She headed upstairs, where sadly she had to get dressed if she wanted to check out the circus. Sami hated wearing clothes, but she made the best of it when she had to. First she took her hair down, brushing out her mane of silky black hair. She laid out a pair of sheer black stockings, with garters and a black garter belt. She added a tiny black cotton thong and matching bra. Finally, she picked a hand-made Japanese dress that was black and red, the style a geisha might wear. She put her hair up in a bun, held tight by a pair of chopsticks. She did her make-up, black lipstick with cat eyes, and a little blush to finish. She dressed in the stockings, and panties, all clipped up.
   Sami couldn't help but to take a few selfies, and she sent them to Ivy. She finished dressing, and felt anxious for the rest of the night.    

She got there a short time before 9, sad that Ivy wasn't able to join her. She bought her ticket, and took her seat, after buying a giant blue icee drink, and cotton candy. The show went on, about halfway through she made her way outside, and around to the tents where the circus performers were staying.
   Sami had watched the circus strongwoman, followed by the trapeze sisters. She had no interest in the rest of the show, so she decided to see if she could meet Nikita. According to the announcer, Nikita was the bigger sister of the twins. Nikita had claimed to have the strongest stomach in the world, obviously a gimmick-but that didn't mean she wasn't strong.
   Nikita was 5'6 and around 220 pounds of solid muscle. During the show, she had lifted and carried various other members of the circus. Then she had laid down between 2 chairs, letting another of the performers literally jump and stomp on her stomach. Then, he hit her with a giant sledgehammer,  followed by breaking stacks of bricks and a cinder block. Next, she invited members of the crowd to come and punch her. After that, she made her way to one of the small elephants, and they did a trick where it stepped on her stomach. Finally, the finale was firing a cannonball into her stomach.
   It was an impressive show, and Nikita followed it with some flexing, letting people feel her muscles.   
   Next was a high flying acrobatic display. The sisters and some others flew and spun about for a good half an hour. Samantha thought it was boring, and spent most of it eating her cotton candy.
   Now she was away from the crowd, and she felt much more comfortable. She went deeper into the camp, and before long she noticed the thick  silhouette of Nikita, who was changing out of her costume.
   “What you want, fat cow? You want see Nikita? You want feel muscles, da?” Nikita spit out, in her best English. 
   Samantha moved closer, and reached up to feel the arm of the strongwoman. Nikita flexing with a smug look on her face. Sami then slid the Russian's hand onto her own bicep, and flexed herself.
   “Oh, so fat cow is strong, da? You come challenge Nikita?” She asked, poking a finger into Sam's big belly. “I break fat American cows, I break you.” She finished, heading over to secure the flap of the tent, so no one would interrupt.
   Sami took the chance to gently strip off her dress. She was standing in all black, stockings making her feel extra sensual. Her huge butt engulfed the thong, her giant belly standing proud. Her lovely breasts looking magnificent.
   Nikita was a little taken back at how Sami looked without her dress. The solid belly had no stretch marks, it didn't sag, but she had been working on her six pack since we was 5. Twenty years later, and she felt like a human golem. She had blonde hair and brown eyes. She had the physique of a bodybuilder, but she wasn't super shredded. She was bulky though, and obviously trained more for power, than appearance. Her abs were toned, 6 giant square blocks of muscle. Her stomach was flat, but still had the bulky look of a crossfit girl, with a wall of solid muscle covering her entire torso.
   Samantha sized her up, and smiled. With a 6 inch and 50 pound weight advantage, Nikita looked confident, but Samantha was confident this wouldn't be much of a challenge.
   “We will see who breaks who.” Sami said calmly, licking her lips. The idea of testing her stomach always being a huge turn on.
   Nikita wearing a two-piece leotard, Sami in her lingerie, they moved into an impromptu face-off. Sami pouted at the idea of ruining her stockings, getting a solid footing on the dirt floor of the tent.
   Sami stood her ground, big belly bulging out between here bra and panties, a giant dome of muscle challenging the ripped Russian to attack. Nikita came at her, the two locking arms. With all the leverage she could must, Nikita slammed her flexed stomach against the smaller girls iron gut, colliding with a thud. Nikita used her size advantage to try and overwhelm the smaller girl, taking the offensive.
   Sami just stood there defensively, her iron stomach partially flexed, but nowhere close to her full potential. Nikita was just going crazy, slamming herself against the muscle mound.
   Nikita was enraged that she didn't seem to be doing any damage, her steel gut slamming against the bulging iron stomach. Then she could see it got noticeably larger, the stomach seemed to grow another inch, and the next time she collided, it felt much harder. She expected the stomach to collapse against her savage onslaught, to become mush. It was harder than she could imagine, and she didn't know Sami wasn't even close to fully flexing.
   Nikita let go as she pulled away, and Samantha just stood there waiting for the next attack. Nikita went for a double-leg take-down, like you would see in wrestling. Samantha, being more entertained than anything, let the stocky Russian have her way.  Sam fell onto her back, this time more so on the large carpet in the middle of the tent than the dirt, and laid there.
   Nikita stepped back, and then charged forward. Swearing in Russian, she hopped up and came down in a belly splash, right on top of Sami. She expected the iron mound to give, but instead she felt a little bit of air slip out of her lungs, her whole stomach trembling at the contact. She sat back up, fully mounted on top of Sami, who wasn't resisting in any way. Nikita sucked in a few big breathes, and then  flexed as hard as she could. She placed her hands on the ground right above Sami's shoulders, and stood up in a stall handstand, her toes pointed up, whole body flexed and taunt like a spring, and then she came crashing down. The rival stomachs came together with a loud thud, and Nikita looked almost comical, eyes slightly bulging, tongue popping out, as she felt like she might burst.
   She hopped to her feet, feeling a little out of breath, beginning to see she was totally outclassed. She took a few steps closer to one of the storage crates, reaching in to grab a cannonball. The big Russian stomped back over to Sami, still laying on her back with a smile, and started smashing the cannonball on the muscle stomach.
   Nikita brought the ball over her head, hopped into the air, and brought the cannonball down as hard as she could.  It hit with a thunderous boom, and then she did it again. And again, and again. She could tell it was having no effect, and when she looked at the ball, she stood there mouth open wide. The ball had become flat on one side, where it collided with the steel hardness of Sami.
   The Russian threw the ball to the side, and lept onto Samantha. The feral growl that came from Nikita was cut short when she collided with Samantha again. She climbed on top of Sami, who locked arms with her from below.
   Sami wrapped her arms around the strongwoman, and with a sudden jolt of energy, she flipped Nikita onto her back, taking a mounted position. Legs wide, she straddled the bigger Russian.
   A steady flow of curses in Russian was coming from Nikita, her voice very loud and full of anger. Then Sami flopped on top of her, pushing their stomachs together. Nikita resisted, and Sami decided to try a slightly different strategy.
   Her legs still grapevined her legs over Nikita, and used that to posture up a few inches. Next, she sucked her stomach like a vacuum, sucking in until it was almost flat. Then with a savage push of her stomach, she slammed her belly right into Nikita. Sami sucked in, and repeated again. This time even more forcefully.
   The third time was the charm, as Nikita cried out in pain. Her stomach was being totally destroyed, and she wasn't even sure if she could stand. She tried to flex her stomach, this time Samantha grinding her belly mound into the bigger Russian. Sami didn't pull back this time, her stomach overwhelming Nikita. Sami just pushed until Nikita couldn't draw a breath.
   Nikita was fading quick, out of strength. Out of breath. She felt ashamed at how she had been dominated.
   Sami started to get up, as she noticed a blur from her left. She brought her arms up just in time to block a soaring kick, aimed to take her head off. Samantha rose to her feet, and looked her opponent up and down.
   Nikita was on the ground trying to catch her breathe, barely conscious. She was oblivious to the new fighter. Tall and lanky, the blonde had to be close to 6'6, and over 200 pounds. Her feet bare on the soft ground, she wore some small black shorts and a matching sports bra. Her long blonde hair hung over her wide shoulders. Her stomach was ripped beyond belief, as was the rest of her.
   As Sami reset her stance, the giant blonde flew at her in a flurry of kicks, and bunches. Sami backed up, and tried to throw a punch herself, but the giant Russian backed away.
   Without so much as a word, Tanya snapped another kick into Sami's belly, then came in with a flurry of punches. The punches bounced off the iron stomach harmlessly, pushing Sami back a couple steps. Samantha threw a few counters into the giant Russian, which she ignored and resumed her frenzy.
   Right punch to the tit, left hook to the gut, a savage leg kick to Sami's thigh, and then a flurry of hard punches right to the center of her stomach, and Sami could hardly get a punch in. When she did, the giant woman lept back, peppering Sami with another hard leg kick.
   Already a large welt was forming on Samantha's leg, but she didn't feel anything. Sami had giant legs that were pure muscle, and the kicks weren't even making a dent.
   Samantha had a 20 inch disadvantage in height, and Tanya had a huge reach advantage..especially with her long legs. She stood at range, throwing body kick after body kick, mixing in a few the legs as well. Tanya was a few weight classes above as well, and with her technique it was starting out as a one sided beating. Samantha was quick on her feet, but Tanya was a trained fighter and her footwork was perfect.
   More punches from Tanya, she threw a 5 strike combo followed by a giant leg kick, hopping to her other leg to finish with a kick to the body. Sami absorbed it all, and returned a kick of her own, but Tanya barely hopped out of range. Back Tanya came, this time throwing a kick to the head, which Sami blocked, then Tanya got in close and used all her strength to unload uppercut after uppercut to Samantha's iron dome, the punches hitting under the belly, in the middle, on the side. Samantha was backed up by the shear ferocity of the punches.
   Sami countered with a few solid jabs, and right as Tanya went to move back, she snapped her hands up around the giant Russian's wrists, and unloaded a huge kick to the tall Russian, stunning her.
   The next few seconds were a blur to Nikita, who was sitting there watching her mother fight with the tiny little monster who had destroyed her just a few minutes before. Nikita had seen her mother fight 100s of times, and she never lost. She never really even got touched, yet somehow Sami had her immobilized, and was totally controlling the fight now.
   Samantha had been studying martial arts, and had learned a ton in the last few years of her training. One of her favorite techniques was know as Wing Chun Sticky Hands, or just Sticky Hands. The idea was to use quick movements to control your opponent, keeping them at close ranger.
   Sami continued her tempo, releasing the left arm of Tanya with her right hand, then grabbing the right wrist with her left hand, at the same time she threw her shoulder into the giant. When Tanya tried to back away, Sami darted her right hand across to grab the right arm of Tanya, pulling them together. Sami let go with her right hand, throwing a brutal elbow to the gut, while reaching out with her left hand to pull Tanya back again, shifting her body to throw another powerful shoulder.
 Her Sifu had taught her fists must come from the heart, her power from the ground, it would travel through her. It was generated by “The 6 Sided Force”. Ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow, wrist.
   He would say, “The fist was is your weakest weapon. Attack with the palm,elbow, shoulder, hips. Use your hands wisely!  The fist has only two sides, the palm has three.”
   Her lessons went through her head she continued to dismantle Tanya. Left hand hooked on the Russian, she threw another elbow, right hand jumping to grab the right hand of Tanya, Sam pivoted to the left, her elbow leading in a giant spinning elbow that froze Tanya in place. Sam pivoted a bit more, bringing her right hand vertical at her side, and then throwing a power chop with the side of her hand, the hand hitting the six-pack of Tanya with a thud that sounded like a car crash. Tanya dropped to a knee, but Sami kept hold of her arm, pulling her back up. Sami kneed her right in the same spot on the right side of her torso, following it with a huge right body kick. Tanya was dazed and it was just instinct keeping her standing.
   Sami let her hand go, and waded in with a few haymakers, but Tanya did well and managed to regain her composure. The Russian reset her stance, flexed her torso, seemed to have recovered from the earlier strikes. She kept a moderate range, not wanting to have anything to do with the close range infighting she had barely survived.
   Tanya brought her leg bag, and unleashed another giant leg kick, but it felt like she was kicking a stone pillar, or a steel support beam. It hurt her, and she braced for more punches as the stocky iron-bellied Sami moved in.
   Samantha lined up, and started throwing heavy strikes right to the middle of Tanya's core, Then big Russian was focused on taking the strikes, hoping Sami would get tired. For the next couple minutes, Tanya stood her ground.
   Sami was throwing hard strikes, but not even close to full power. Against the more experienced, bigger Russian who should have every advantage in a fight, Sami was basically just taking it slow and trying to reflect on her technique during the fight.
   Almost anyone on the planet would be annihilated by Tanya, yet here was Samantha clearly winning. She wasn't a trained fighter, yet just her athleticism and strength made it a nearly futile for Tanya to continue. Sami wasn't slowing down, in fact her pace was picking up. Yet, she wasn't breathing hard, her heart pumping at a normal rate.
   A few more punches came from Sami. Just as she was considering a change of strategy, someone else entered the tent, closing the flap.
   Sami stopped her assault, taking a step back. Nikita got to her feet, and Tanya nervously made her way towards the newcomer. Sami recognized her, it was Mileena the acrobat.
   Mileena was no longer wearing the spandex bodysuit, now just wearing a leotard you would see on a gymnast, with a heavy robe over the top. Tanya and Nikita faced Mileena, and they had a heated conversation in Russian.
   Mileena seemed to be scolding the other two, before turning her back to them and disrobing. Sami was impressed by the thick legs and giant butt of the petite girl. Mileena was built like a gymnast, just a little over 5 foot, 120 pounds of muscle. The 16 year old was a former gymnast, and she had trained since before she could walk for the circus. As she turned back around, Sami could see her ripped abs exploding through the leotard, with arms and shoulders that looked massive for a girl her size.
   The shouting continued, with Mileena poking Nikita with her finger. Nikita shouted something, and tried to push the much smaller girl, but Mileena didn't budge.
   In a split second, Mileena squared her over-sized legs, and threw a hard punch into the stomach of Nikita, folding her over. Nikita writhing on the floor sobbing, Mileena turned to the giant Tanya next
   She followed with three hard punches that came in a flash, Tanya was totally stunned and overwhelmed. Mileena threw one more punch, and this time she seemed to let her fist sink into the belly of Tanya.
   Tanya, belly totally destroyed by the 3 punches, felt the iron fist sink into her stomach as all the air left her. She crumbled to the ground next to her writhing daughter, out cold. Her unconscious body writhing from the fierce punches.
   Mileena wasted no time charging towards Sami, stopping just short, fists clenched at her sides. “My mother and sister know better than to start trouble with American strangers, but still...I can't forgive what you have done to them.” She said in perfect English. Next, the tiny tornado sprang into action, taking a strong stance just inches away from Sami. Sami  regained her composure, and threw a giant punch to the little gymnast. Pain was all she felt, as her fist bounced off the little girls belly, she had never hit something so hard!
   Mileena threw a few punches of her own, and the whole tent shook from the impact. Sami was momentarily stunned by how hard this little girl could punch, she knew it was time to get serious. Sami took a breathe, and flexed her stomach, ready for more punches. The sound was purely violent, she could feel these punches.
   Mileena went on the offensive, throwing a flurry of powerful, lightning quick punches. Her little fists conditioned beyond belief, she was showing no sign of slowing down. Mileena was amazed at how strong this girl before her truly was. Never before had Mileena been able to go full power, and here she was unleashing on this chubby girl like she was a heavy bag.
   Sami threw some counter strikes, but Mileena never stopped her punches. They were piling up, Mileena throwing 100s of punches while Sami just did her best to stay on her feet and throw a few counters that seemed to hurt herself more than Mileena. Sami made the next move, stepping in to grab Mileena in a Thai plum, hands behind the little Russians neck, locked together. Sami started throwing knee strikes, but Mileena kept on with her punches. Mileena didn't even seem to notice the knees, really taking advantage of the close range to use her power. Sami let the clinch go, and the two continued with some dirty boxing, facing off. Each girl had her left hand on the others shoulder, right hand open to just punch.
   Sami was really unloading on the smaller girl, and she was getting nowhere. The punches from Mileena were actually starting to hurt, she couldn't believe how tough the little Russian was. Mileena was gaining momentum, she was barely sweating, her iron stomach wasn't even feeling the punches from Samantha. Mileena knew her punches were at least slowing down the bigger girl.
   Mileena stepped back, thinking that Samantha would have to start slowing down. Mileena set her legs shoulder width apart. She brought her arms up in a double bicep flex, and flexed her abs in a challenge to Samantha.
   Samantha watched in awe as the little girl flexed, her arms had looked like she had pool cues for biceps, absurdly round and peaked for someone so small. Her forearms bulged, so hard and full of power. Next, Sam looked down to her legs. They were giant for her size, the upper legs especially big. You could see the muscles literally rippling, so dense and toned. She had giant calves that bulged and Sami didn't think she could cover one with her whole hand.
   Sami walked a few steps to the side, the smiling Mileena turning her head to follow. Her black hair was messy, but she had the face as pretty as any model or celebrity. Sam got a good view of how slender the girl really was, aside from her legs. Her stomach was a wall of muscle, it seemed like a third of the girl was just abs. Her butt bulged big and round, the cheek just solid muscle with a dimple or indentation that it look even rounder from the profile view.
   Samantha moved to the front side, and took a second to admire the stomach in front of her. Just for effect, Mileena made a show of unflexing, rolling her stomach like a belly dancer, and then flexing again. It looked like 8 steel plates surrounded with a circle of rippled muscle, her whole core just protruding, the leotard leaving little to the imagination. She flexed even harder, the the 8 bricks seemed to move closer together. It looked like a giant brick wall, built out of muscle.
   Sami started with a kick, her leg hitting with the sound of a small earthquake, but the thick layer of muscle on Mileena's side absorbed it easily, not even flinching from the impact. Samantha had 50 pounds on the girl, but it wasn't showing so far.
   Sami let loose with punches, throwing all the power she could muster, her hands were starting to hurt from the punches. After about 10 minutes, she felt she was making no progress. She was far from gassed, but she had to admit her earlier workout and fights had taken at least some of her energy, she didn't feel like she was at 100%. As soon as she backed off, Mileena put her hands out, palms up, almost as if to say, “Your turn.”
   Sami answered the challenge, letting her arms fall to her side, standing there in her in her black lingerie. Her stomach a dome of rock hard muscle surrounded by the black bra and panties, she looked sturdy as ever. She still had a large welt on one leg, and several red marks on her stomach from all the punches.
   Mileena stepped up, and started with a jumping supergirl punch right to the middle of Sami's stomach, Sami letting out a small groan. Thepunch was insane, Sami could feel the force of it over her whole stomach like a shockwave. If she hadn't had been ready, that could of really hurt her. Before she had any time to think about the first punch, in came another even harder. And harder again. She could feel a sharp pain right in the middle of her stomach, but she still was far, far from finished.
   Mileena continued for a good few minutes, Samantha in a heavy sweat, she really wasn't enjoying these punches. Mileena liked to focus on the same spot, mainly right in the middle of Samantha's stomach, which was probably the strongest part. Yet, Mileena was really starting to hurt her. The little fists kept coming, punches were piling up.
   After a long twenty minutes, Mileena stepped back and took a few deep breathes. 'I can see why mother and Nikita had no chance, you are impressive. But, can you wrestle? I have been a Sambo champion in the adult division since age 12. I give you chance to leave now.” She said in her slight Russian accent.
   Samantha honestly considered  leaving, but she knew she couldn't live with herself if she did. Besides, she was just a little sore and far from finished, and still felt strong. Samantha just nodded, and the two girls started circling each other, neither wanting to make a mistake. They both seemed to spring at each other, Samantha going for a tackle, but Mileena slipped under her arm at the last minute, getting behind her. Mileena wrapped her steel arms around Samantha, flipping her over and onto her back in a suplex. Then Mileena pressed herself down chest to chest, belly to belly. She wrapped her arms around Samantha and picked her up, dropping her in a belly to belly suplex. Mileena scooped her up again, spinning and jumping this time, in another crashing suplex. Sami literally being crushed between the ground and Mileena's iron stomach. Mileena did it again, another bone-crunching suplex, this time posturing up to mount Sami, and throwing a few lightning quick punches to her stomach. Sami was still stunned from the slams, and wasn't ready for the punches, taking them nearly unflexed. Mileena grabbed her and pressed Sami straight over her head, and then brought her down slamming into her flying knee, hitting Sami in the exact same spot, drawing a loud cry of pain, and expelling some air.
   Sami quickly got to her feet as Mileena backed off. Mileena smiled, and fell back to the ground laying flat on her back. After a second, she planted her hands next to her head, and brought her legs in towards her body, putting herself in a bridge. Mileena just sat there, daring Sami to attack.
   Samantha obliged her, dropping punch after punch on the flexed body of the little acrobat. Next she tried dropping down in a splash, her steel belly slamming into the gymnast over and over, Mileena not giving in the least. Next Samantha got on top of her, standing on the girls belly. She tried jumping and stomping as hard as she could, but the girl remained unhurt, her stomach still felt standing on like a brick patio. Next she tried straddling the girl, riding her like a pony. Sami was dropping her full weight and her battering ram booty, and still nothing. She was able to put her feet on the ground, to get really good leverage, dropping her legs and butt like a falling tree. Sami had broken rocks and cinder-blocks and giant logs like this, yet Mileena remained strong and unbroken.
   Next, Samantha wrapped her legs around, in a body scissor, using the ground for leverage. She squeezed and squeezed and squeezed, for half an hour, but still nothing. Her legs burning, Sami released the scissor and fell to the ground, taking a few seconds to get back to her feet. As she got to her hands and knees, Mileena sprang up to her feet, body coiled like a spring it seemed, and she ran up and did a flip high flip, landing ring on Sami, butt and legs coming down in a crushing thud, knocking Samantha to the ground. Mileena was over the prone Samantha, facing towards her legs. Mileena did a little hop, and dropped down butt first, slamming Samantha to the ground, and wrapping her legs around Samantha in a body scissor.
   Her legs tightened and tightened, until if felt like she was breaking Samantha in half. As Sami laid there, she couldn't believe how much this was hurting. The little circus prodigy just squeezed harder, after a few minutes it was becoming almost unbearable. Samantha was sobbing, it taking everything she had to keep her battered stomach tight during the scissor, but she knew what would happen if she gave for even a second. It felt like the scissor got even stronger, Mileena had her legs around Sami, postured up on top of her, Samantha could just see her back and mostly the giant butt. Samantha watched as the legs and booty seemed to become even more developed, as she was literally being crushed. She sobbed, and had to steady her breathing as she began to cry. She just laid there crying, but wouldn't quit. Mileena keeping her legs locked under Sami, she started dropping her but down slamming it in Samantha, and alternating between dropping and squeezing her legs in pulsing scissors. This went on for a good while, and Samantha felt she was getting a little stronger.
   Mileena decided to switch it up, getting back to her feet, looking clearly frustrated. Sami got to her feet as well, wiping the tears from her eyes. Mileena backed up a few steps, and so did Samantha. They both charged each other, but a second before they made contact, Samantha jumped up grabbing the support beam for the tent, and swinging her legs up and around the neck of Mileena. Mileena was caught totally off guard, and was totally helpless to resist as Sami pulled herself up to the beam, Mileena dangling helplessly, her hands clawing at Sami's giant legs, she thrashed her whole body like a fish caught on the line. After a few minutes of struggling, Mileena was sleeping. Sami held the scissor for a few more seconds, then dropped the girl to the ground, feeling strong and refreshed. She hopped down to the ground, drank some water, wiped off with a few towels she found on the table. She put her dress back on, checking her hair in a mirror hanging next to her. Then she walked out, and headed home.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #36 on: November 10, 2019, 05:07:12 am »
Awesome continuation, some really awesome description of the kinds of workouts that Sami puts her body through to make it one of the strongest, most fit bodies out there, and also of her fighting a couple of very strong, tough, athletic girls/women, I wonder if we're going to see Sami vs. Sara, from your last chapter? That would be one hell of a showdown if you ask me. I look forward to more! k+!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #37 on: November 10, 2019, 09:23:56 pm »
BTW, I guess I was just skimming, not reading things over very closely, but Mileena seems to be my kind of girl! Very short, not hugely muscular, but insanely strong, ripped and tough! I would love to see more of her, perhaps another trainee of Sami, who unleashes her true strength potential! k+ again!

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #38 on: November 10, 2019, 09:47:55 pm »
Sorry for the triple post, but not being a VIP, I can't edit my posts, so I'll have to do it this way. Anyway, after rereading the end again, it appears that Mileena actually pretty much won the fight, she appeared to be much stronger and tougher than Sami, despite being smaller physically, so perhaps it should be the other way around, perhaps Sami should search her out to see how she got so strong, and perhaps Mileena could bring out Sami's power potential? BTW, I would love for you to write more about Mileena's past, to see how she became so insanely tough and strong?

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: November 12, 2019, 05:30:30 pm »
Don't forget Mileena also has a sister. The next few chapters will feature them, hopefully it won't disappoint when it comes to the sisters and how they got so strong. Soon I am going to post another couple stories that are more conventional, so keep an eye out. Feel free to message me with any other suggestions or requests.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2019, 06:53:15 pm »
Yup, I realize that Mileena has a sister, it just looks to me like Mileena is the star of the family, I can only guess how strong she is compared to her sister, and how she got that way. I'm sure I won't be disappointed, even a little bit of her childhood, training to be as strong and tough as she got to will be very satisfying to me. k+!

Offline weaponzero

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2019, 05:27:34 pm »
Love the latest edition, introducing someone who can present Sami with a suitable challenge or even beat her.

Overall I'm loving the story and can't wait for more.  That being said I feel like there have already been so many girls introduced it is starting to get hard to keep track of who is who, especially since it can be so long in between updates sometimes.  If I could make one small suggestion, it would be to stop introducing new characters and focus on the ones that have already been introduced.  It would make the story so much easier to follow as well.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2020, 08:51:45 am »
Hey Yag, don't want to be a bother, but I figured I'd say hi and check how the progress on the next chapter is going? k+!

Offline Yag

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2020, 03:45:36 am »
Chapter 16

Seleena sat next to her sister, seething in anger. Less than 10 minutes ago, Seleena returned to find Mileena old cold, with Nikita there to explain what happened. Seleena grabbed her sister, and brought her across the camp to a small trailer covered in metal siding. Seleena opened up the shoddy door, and dropped her sister roughly onto a small bed that was surrounded by medical equipment.
   “What happened?” asked the elderly man in the corner, jumping to his feet.
   “She lost to some fat American cow, she is always loser.” Said the Russian twin, knowing she was a good bit stronger than her sister. Mileena had never been nearly as dedicated to her training, whereas Seleena was completely devoted to becoming an invincible destroyer of worlds.
   Mileena lay there, chest rising and falling, her stomach muscles ahowing through her leotard like it wasn't even there. Seleena began to peel it off as the man picked up a large syringe from a steel table, that rattled on uneven legs as he drew it full from some small tonic bottle on the shelf behind him. Seleena reached down and flipped her sister over, her huge butt seemed overly round. The old man cracked his back, and stood up to his full height, walking over to the prone form of Mileena.
   Seleena peeled off her clothes as well. First a giant baggy sweatshirt that went almost to her knees. Then her own leotard, the uniform she was still wearing from the circus performance  earlier. Seleena wasn't as ripped as her sister, but she was bulkier and stronger, especially her lower body. She had wide shoulders and thick biceps, but it was her butt that was absurdly huge. Easily a tier up from her sister. Her giant thighs and calves bulged, as she made her way over to the bed, bending over effortlessly, poking out her giant butt towards the old man, who moved over to her uninterested, and gave an injection to first Mileena, and then Seleena. He stuck the needle into the thick muscle of the butt, the best way to have the serum injected.
   Ivan was an old man, nearing 90 years old. He had served in the soviet army since before World War 2, and his mind was far from what it once was. For years, he had headed a program based on German technology. It was called the Goliath project, and it was intended to make German soldiers stronger and physically superior to the average soldiers. In the years following the war, Ivan had spent fifty years studying this, before he escaped and ran away with his pregnant granddaughter.
   The sisters didn't know the truth, that their real mother had died in child birth, likely from the injections that Ivan had started giving her during the pregnacy. Ivan had told them that Nikita was a sister, and Tanya the mother. The sisters had never questioned this, and Ivan never told them the truth.
   He waited till they were a few years old before he decided to test the serum on his granddaughters, and it had been a success. It played with the DNA, and used the gamma radiation from the sun to amplify the subject. Making the muscle fiber itself superior, stronger and more resilient. Also, it made the bones almost indestructible. The metabolism of the subject was greatly increased, with the efficiency of the cells giving the subject almost infinite energy. Finally, the mental capacity was increased giving the sisters perfect recall and photographic memories.
   Seleena stood up after the injection, straightening her posture. Her huge back seemed to baloon from her slender waist and hips, her butt absurdly giant and round and toned. She grabbed a thick crimson robe from a peg on the wall. Her abs peaked through, a set of 8 bricks, each one at least an inch of muscle protruding from her stomach. She was much thicker than her sister, weighing almost thirty pounds more, with it all being muscle. She had the larger chest, with perfectly shaped marble-like pecs. Seleena arms and legs were bigger, and more toned. Her booty was just giant, simply superior.  Seleena was stronger than her sister in every way, but her stomach was especially strong. She had always been the better sister, ever since they started the serum regimen.
   By age 8, the girls could curl and bench  over double their body-weight. They could squat more than most grown woman, and that was before they started weight training. They lived almost exclusively in an isolated compound in Siberia, staying hidden from the Russian government.
   At 11 they were forced to leave Russia, and Ivan and the two girls eventually ended up in the US, meeting up with Tanya and Nikita, joining a traveling circus.
   At 12, the sisters finally began a normal life. They had never met strangers, never been to a mall or a school. They both started developing quickly, and with the hormones came a fierce competitive fire that caused the sisters to become bitter rival.
   Seleena was a bit larger, and much stronger. This led Mileena to be jealous, especially because Ivan always seemed to always favor Seleena. The girls had always trained in the nude, and Ivan made sure to point out any differences between the sisters, always saying how much better Seleena was. She was stronger, she was prettier, she had the better body, she was smarter, and she had the better abs. The final point becoming an obsession for Mileena.
   This day was no different, as the sisters were in the middle of their daily training, being instructed by Ivan. They didn't have a lot of money, so the girls were training with giant rocks in the place of weights.
   First was sit-ups and crunches, both girls were 5 foot tall, Seleena weighed 110 lbs while the smaller Mileena was just a little under 100 lbs. Both sisters had black hair, and cobalt blue eyes. Mileena looked ripped, with hardly any bodyfat. Seleena was a bit more bulky, but still very cut. Her abs were really exploding during this session, the weight from the giant rock providing a perfect counterweight.
   After 1000 assorted reps of crunches and sit-ups, Seleena hopped to here feet, and started a set of lunges and squats. Mileena was still around 900 reps, having trouble keeping pace with Seleena.
   “Your sister does this better, Mileena. You need to try!” Ivan taunted, Mileena growling in fury, she quickly finished and got to her feet as well. He continued his critique and taunting, explaining how she should be more like her sister.
    Seleena. Seleena, Seleena. The session continued, until Mileena finally snapped, dropping her rock and charging at her sister in a spearing tackle. Seleena threw the rock aside, and the girls collided in a fury of punches and slaps. Seleena raised her arms up like wings, and stood there daring Mileena to give her best shot.
   Mileena was angry enough to kill her sister, but her best shots just collided with her sisters divine abs, each strike hitting with a loud thud. She knew her sister was toying with her, as Seleena flexed her abs and the punches became painful as the flawless muscle wall that was Seleena became an impenetrable armor that was stronger than a tank. The dents on a defunct old tank were witness to just that, Mileena had dented the side of the tank in a tantrum. That was a long time ago, and she was much stronger now.
   Still, she knew she had no chance against Seleena. This made her furious, and she punched even harder.
   “Stop toying with her!” Ivan demanded, his voice full of disgust. “Why couldn't you be a real twin of your sister, instead of some weak little crybaby?” He asked calmly, meaning every word of it.
   Mileena was crying now, still full of rage. Before she could blink, Seleena hit her with an uppercut right in the middle of her stomach, all the air rushing out of her like a giant Russian gymnast shaped balloon. She almost collapsed, but Seleena grabbed her tight, squeezing her in a bearhug. Her giant biceps exploding, Seleena squeezed Mileena in an almost comical display of the oversized amazon squeezing while Mileena tried to simply draw some air. It was for naught, as the pretty little gymnast was quickly out cold in her sisters arms.
   This is how it usually went. Mileena had never defeated her sister, and Seleena just kept growing stronger, while Mileena had seemingly peeked.

As Mileena woke up in a groggy state, her sister just stared at her. Without asking, Mileena knew that Seleena would seek out and destroy the American girl.

________________________________________________________________________________
   Samantha woke up early the next morning, sore as could be. After her epic workout, and then her fights at the circus, she had truly exerted herself the day before.
   When she woke up, she ate and groomed herself, admiring herself in the shower. She could clearly note a large bruised area right around the middle of her stomach, where Mileena had been hitting her. Samantha would have loved to have faced her at 100% strength, disappointed in herself for not being able to overwhelm the smaller girl. Standing there in the shower, Samantha couldn't help but to recall her struggles, trying to defeat the much smaller girl with such invincible abs.
   Squeezing her legs around Mileena, she had never imagined a little girl could be so strong. She had squeezed for many minutes, and she couldn't feel the slightest amount of give in the little gymnasts belly. Sami contemplated if it would have been any better had she been at full strength, and she had her doubts.
   As for her stomach, she had worked it for hours upon hours, to almost exhaustion. After such a work-out,  it was only natural for her stomach muscles to not be able to work to 100% until they had a proper time to recover. The process was simple, the muscles would recover and get stronger.
   Yet, she was still angry that she didn't perform better. She was convinced that nothing else mattered, she would fix her diet and workout regimen so she would get optimal gains, and stop being somewhat sporadic in her training.    
   After the shower, she went straight down to the gym and put herself through an intense workout, going on for about an hour until she was greeted by Ivy.
   Ivy was at the farm often, as she was the night before. They shared a passionate kiss, and then Sami told her all about the day before. Sami didn't give her every detail of the fight, but the gist of it was she lucky to win like she did. Sami explained her plan to try to streamline her diet, and try to be more efficient and effective with her workouts. Ivy had been working out more since she had gotten with Sami. Before, Ivy was naturally strong and fit, but since she had been actively working out, she had taken things to a whole new level.
   They talked for a few more minutes, before Sami left to go to the nearby store for groceries. Ivy had hired and trained some able employees in the last few months, and as winter approached, she planned to take some time off from the day to day operations. Besides, she wanted to focus on the more physical aspects of things, instead of being the boss.
   Ivy stripped down to just a tiny white thong and bra, and began stretching. Ivy was a goddess, plain and simple. Beautiful didn't begin to describe her features. Long blonde hair, and a face with the most perfect features. Her eyes, her cheeks, her smile. Sami called her Ivy of Middletown, referring to Helen of Troy, the “face that launched 1000 ships.”
   Beside being an almost ethereal beauty, she had a body that a fitness model would kill for. Standing around 5'5, she was 135 pounds of power. Big blue eyes and long blonde hair that reached down her back accented her curvy little body. She was lithe, but still looked very solidly built. Her legs were full of muscle, with great calves and thick thighs, a tight little butt. Her upper body was exquisite. Her shoulders were slightly broad for her frame, giving her a tapered hour-glass shape with her narrow waste, and medium sized hips. Her arms were absurdly strong, she had been teased about this ever since she was a kid, being stronger than the boys as long as she could remember.
   Her pecs were perfect, feminine yet granite hard, aesthetically as perfect as was humanely possible, with a pair of perky, symmetrical tits with tiny little reddish nipples. Her attire at the farm was usually a tank top, and it was easy to notice how toned and firm her chest was just by looking at the meaty muscle where her armpit met her sideboob. Ivy had such great genetics, she was naturally strong as an ox, and the addition of her work in the gym, she was becoming almost superhuman.
   She stood there in the tiny white thong, staring in one of the full body mirrors. She hit a double bicep pose, flexing her abs as well. Her biceps exploded, two pool cue sized little rocks, her forearms indescribably strong and firm, from years of working on the farm. The biggest change had come with her core. She had always been strong, but now she was creating a monster, so to speak. Her stomach didn't look as ripped as some fitness model or bodybuilder, in the overall sense.
   She had increased the strength and hardness of her stomach by a huge amount, surprising herself and Sami both, and her belly looked magnificent. You could see the outline of the outer core muscles surrounding her stomach like an ocean shore, slightly sinking before getting the the 8 bricks protruding off her stomach, the small gap between her 8 pack and the rest of her stomach being just thick, solid muscle. Her abs were thick, each one looking roughly the size of her fist, just a block of solid muscle. More like a little ball or blob of muscle, as it was rounded and not shaped like a square.
   She loved the way she looked; perfect 8-pack, just an insane wall of muscle. She kept it basic, lots of push-ups. When she had been 15, she had tried to see how many push-ups she could do. She did around 1000, and probably could have done more. Her arms were always strong, but now she could do 1000 with double her bodyweight on her back, using her fingertips or knuckles, without too much effort.
   She pumped out 200 just as a warm-up, before standing and moving to bicep curls. She picked up a massive bar that Samantha had been using recently, and without checking the weight, she squared her legs and slowed her breathing. With a grunt, and a lot of effort, she slowly raised it, her biceps just ballooning into two little balls of steel. She did it again, and slowly grinded her way through another 10 reps. Each one, her chest seemed to get a little harder, her nipples erect and staring straight forward, each breast heaving ever so slightly. Her tits medium sized, and just so perky. She dropped the bar, and was impressed that it was over 200 pounds when she did the math. She added a pair of weights, 12.5 pounds each, bringing the total to 250 pounds, just about double her weight. She secured the safety clips, and prepared herself. She grabbed the bar, secure in its sturdiness. She stood up, lifting the bar to about waist level, and again let out a loud grunt as she tried to raise it, and failed.
   She took a deep breath, steadied herself, and tried again. This time, the bar started to slowly rise, in a perfect controlled curl. She brought it down, and then slowly did another rep, growling at the end in a feral scream as she finished. She tried for a third, but only got it a slight way up before she failed. She let the bar drop to the ground, and decided to finish up with a much smaller weight. She grabbed a pair of 40 pound barbells, and started pumping out more slow and controlled curls. Her arms were still a bit gassed from the heavy curls, but she was getting stronger with each rep. Ivy loved high reps with medium weight. She went on with the curls for 100 repetitions, mixing in some other exercises for her shoulders and chest, and triceps.
   Next she moved to one her favorite exercises, grabbing a straight bar with a pair of large plates, 135 pounds total. She walked over the the decline bench, climbing on top and getting her legs in place, as she laid back with the weight, finally letting the weight drop down to her chest.
   Then she started, each rep slow and controlled, she did a a sit-up while at the same time, bench pressing the weight. Her arms were absurdly strong and conditioned, she could keep this up all day. She closed her eyes, and focused on the music playing across the room. She kept going, slow and controlled , flawless form. She had no idea how many reps she did, going on for nearly 35 minutes.
   She felt great, her abs just getting warmed up. Next, she moved to the bar with 2 plates on each side, 225 pounds. This was a good weight for her on the bench press. She could put up double this for a couple reps, but at this weight she liked to do 100.
   She felt strong throughout, slowing down around 80, and struggling with the last few. Next stop, legs. She did some squats and deadlifts, then transitioned to the leg press machine. Samantha had some absurd weight on there, which Ivy couldn't even budge. The machine was electronic, and had no need for plates or any manual weight change.
   One ton, that was the base setting they used. Ivy pulled the release bar, and felt the huge block push down, and then she started going. Her strong little legs pushing the weight with minimal effort, to someone observing it would look like she was doing it with no weight at all. She went on for about 5 minutes, not bothering to count her reps. She finished with a few more leg exercises, savoring every moment.
   She still had some time left, and wanted to focus on her abs. Ivy took a minute to drink some water, and towel off. He nearly nude body was dripping with sweat, her cotton thong was soaked and she took it off. Luckily this wasn't a public gym, although Ivy was surely an exhibitionist.
   Her next exercise was one she made up herself. Ivy had ordered a custom made thighmaster, type device. It had a giant spring, between two plastic coated arms. It needed a huge amount of strength to push the two arms together, again just like a thighmaster or one of the hand grip things that people use for grip strength. She got the device, along with a pair 200 pound kettle bell and a smaller 100 pound bell.
   She set up everything, laying down flat on her back, and started by getting her feet under the two sides of the kettlebell, and then lifting it in a leglift, while at the same time squeezing her thighs together with the elite thighmaster in between, and then grabbing the other giant kettlebell and laying it on her flexed stomach.  Finally, she put her arms straight and grabbed the other bell, holding it out there above her head. This worked most of her body, her legs and butt flexed and holding the giant device between her legs, and her abs supporting the 3 kettlebells. To really get burning, she did a variety of ab excercises. Sit ups, v-ups, all type of variations of leg lifts. On she went for almost an hour, her legs were shaking from holding the giant device for so long. Her blonde hair soaked with sweat, her pale body glistening. Her abs still felt strong, the muscles taking perfect shape as they stayed strong and flexed, supporting the weights.
   It was her sturdy legs that were about give up, and she dropped the weight in her hands and slowly spread her thighs letting the thighmaster drop to the ground. She dropped the weight between her feet, throwing off the last weight before rolling back to her feet.
   She continue her workout for another hour or so, she had a big jug of water and wiped herself off. Wrapped in only a towel, she headed upstairs to shower. She met Samantha right near the door, noticing someone walking away down the sidewallk.
   “Who was that, love?” Ivy asked, giving Sami a quick kiss on the lips followed with her perfect smile.
   “It was the girl from last night. Listen, we need to talk.” Samantha said worriedly. Let's go sit down.” She finished, motioning towards one of the living rooms.
   “Who, the Russian?” Ivy said excitedly. “What did she want? A rematch? Can she bring someone for me, too?” Ivy continued, and she meant every word of it. Ever since her increased training, she had been just begging for someone to challenge her.
   The girls moved into the next room, and both got comfortable. Samantha then filled her in on all the events from the night before.
   “Mileena is worried about what her sister might do my family if I don't face her, so it is time to prepare. The circus will be back in three months. I only have three months, I have to prepare.” Sami explained.
   “I have to stop this crazy bitch, so it is settled. We have a place set and a date. So for the next few months.” Sami started.
   “No fucking way. You aren't going by yourself, we are in this together. We train, and we prepare. No way I am going to let you go after both of them together, aye?” Ivy stated, her Ontario dialect coming out. Sami started to respond, but Ivy quickly got to her feet, putting a finger to Sami's lips, and gently whispering shhhhhh before getting close and kissing her.
   And so it was settled, the girls stocked up on food and supplies for the next few months, and prepared for a time with no distractions. It became critical for them to make the most out of this time, and they invited Samantha's martial arts teacher or Sifu to stay with them for a month, as well as hiring a few nutritionists and coaches to try and set up an optimal diet and regime that would have them peaking just in time for the fight.
   The next day they were greeted early in the morning by the arrival of an older, small Asian woman in traditional Chinese garb, accompanied by a much younger, tiny girl with long black hair. The girl looked no more than 12, but she was nearly 20. Sifu Li'Li had learned martial arts in china as a girl, and had passed down the teachings to her family. Her student Nancy was also her granddaughter, and traveled with her as her disciple as had been the tradition for centuries. They started with stretching , and stances. Followed by all kinds of intense exercises. The few weeks would be fast and furious, and the two Russian monsters would be preparing as well.

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2020, 06:26:35 am »
Ooo, I thought Mileena was going to be the real Russian supergirl, but here, she's pretty much nothing compared to her twin sister, awesome, I enjoyed the last chapter a lot, I am fascinated by what Seleena is capable of, now knowing that Mileena was the weaker sister. But yeah, good to see you back after such a long absence, I hope we won't have to wait so long  for the next chapter, but if we do, that's fine, because your stories are almost always well worth the wait. k+!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Yag] Sami: Not Your Everyday Chubby Nerdy Girl

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View