Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574470 Posts in 72909 Topics by 28736 Members - Latest Member: nevelbaln April 19, 2024, 08:45:02 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New ongoing story - New Life  (Read 150642 times)

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New ongoing story - New Life
« Reply #420 on: August 13, 2019, 04:34:13 pm »
Suddenly, he found his cock in that weird tentacle sheath. It somehow engulfed his shaft completely, spasming rhythmically around it. It felt amazing. He looked up to the gargantuan musclewoman and smiled blissfully.
“Wow … I … How did you do this?”
“Relax, I’ll tell you later. But there is more …”
“Oh yes … Please …”
That’s when he noticed that something was probing into his peehole.
“What are you doing?”
“Let me try this … It should work …”
“But …”
“Keep calm, I’m sure this is going to be amazing …”
Jaden felt very strange. Something was getting into him, but it was changing him. All the while Milla’s strange cunt-glove was working on him, keeping him hard and …
Oh God. He came. But it wouldn’t stop here. It was … He didn’t shoot his load as he usually did. He suddenly felt light as a feather, and it … He came again. And again. It was … unbelievable. He gripped her harder, but her muscles wouldn’t yield even a bit. Instead, he just bit into her huge chest as she sent him over the edge once more. In his daze, he heard her chuckle:
“So you’re a biter? Cute!”
He was just being hit by another wave, his muscular body shaking inside as she somehow started transforming him. Jaden’s mind was too busy to even dare think about all this. Instead, he rode along, just never daring question what she was doing to him. He was in a strange heaven now.
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Forum Saradas

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #421 on: August 14, 2019, 01:50:11 pm »
After an eternity, he collapsed, completely exhausted. She lowered him to the shower floor gently, then got down next to him. Her gigantic muscle-chest rested on his right arm now. She looked at him with curiosity. Her irises were orange now. There was something thoroughly alien to her, despite the make-up.
He asked:
“What did you do to me? This was incredible.”
“I’m not quite sure, I have to admit. I just might have transformed you. I’ve been thinking about it, since you became what you are now in the same way as I did. I mean, we’re basically siblings now, aren’t we?”
“God, you’re making it sound gross.”
“Okay, if you prefer that we are both crossbred fungus mutants …”
“Let’s just not go into any further details, okay?”
“Anyway, we’re made of the same stuff. And I thought, what if I can not only transform myself, but you too …”
“You could have asked.”
“I could have. But I liked your expression. You were so incredibly horny!”
“I was. Yes.”
He thought about what just happened and smiled. He had never experienced anything like it.
“Okay … So you turned me into something different?”
“That might be too much. But I did rebuild your cock.”
“You what?”
“It should still be as nice as always. But I can now also fuck you.”
“What?”
She gave him a mock-innocent look.
“I wanted to try it. And it was fun, wasn’t it?”
“Yeah … I guess it was.”
“You see? I knew it.”
“You could have asked.”
“I could have. But I wanted it to be a surprise. And you liked it, didn’t you?”
“Uh …”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #422 on: August 15, 2019, 11:07:34 am »
With a grin, she propped herself up above his crotch and opened her mouth:
“Here’s another thing you’re going to enjoy!”
She rolled her tongue out. It was really long and obviously prehensile. It’s tip suddenly changed, folding itself inwards. Jaden was visibly confused:
“What is that?”
“Oh, it’s just a little extra for blowjobs …”
That’s when she sank her tongue-tip on his cock, engulfing it on two levels. This was quite the shock to Jaden, who went rigid immediately. Milla started bobbing up and down, her tongue and mouth pistoning his dick with unrelenting fervor. Jaden started seeing stars almost immediately. This wasn’t your normal level of blow-jobs. This was incredible.
He barely managed to keep his eyes on Milla’s absurdly big shoulders, her enormous neck and her heavy pecs. It was just way too much. Somehow, he wondered what he had done to be so blessed.
After what felt like an eternity, she had milked him dry. Jaden was sore, exhausted and very, very happy. It was still hard for him to process what just happened, but he was obviously wondering what else was possible with this gift.
He sighed and got up.
“We should get out of here. People are going to ask questions.”
“Jaden, they always got questions, wherever we go.”
“Yeah, I know, but I also have to make this up to you.”
“Oh, you do? Cool. I’m looking forward to it.”
“Besides, I want to see the receptionist’s look when we leave.”
She chuckled. This would be fun.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #423 on: August 16, 2019, 08:13:54 am »
Professor Lang was feeling cramped. The car was way too small for four regular-sized people. Having three of them be massive bodybuilders only made things ridiculously worse. She had asked to sit in front, but for some reason, Kemal had shouted “Shotgun!” and then claimed the logical seat for himself. Any attempts to dissuade him into courtesy were ignored.
“Besides, I tend to get car-sick.”
Next to Tobie, things were just as tight. Groaning, she asked:
“Say, Angela, why does this car have to be so small?”
“It was always big enough for us. And I don’t have any money. Also, when I bought it, I was still a fat slob. It worked for the three of us.”
“Yeah, obviously, but couldn’t we have rented a bigger one?”
Tobie sighed:
“Mine’s at the garage. The suspension got broken from all the stuff I was transporting. Who could have known that even it fit in the trunk, it would still be too heavy?”
Kemal nodded and said something along the lines of bad manuals and suing somebody. Professor Lang groaned. This would be a long trip.
He asked:
“Don’t you have a car?”
“I have a scooter. That is usually enough.”
“A scooter? Imagine us all on a scooter!”
Tobie laughed:
“Like acrobats!”
He spread his arms, almost hitting the professor in the face.
“Hey! Watch where you’re putting those.”
“I’m sorry! I didn’t think about …”
“It’s okay. Just be careful!”
“Yeah. Totally. Sorry.”
The guy looked crestfallen, a pose that didn’t fit his giant muscles at all. Professor Lang rolled her eyes and took her phone out. Maybe she could check her data if he kept his hands to himself.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #424 on: August 16, 2019, 08:27:58 pm »
Since I just finished a major 317-page epic for Tigersan, I decided to take a week off. So, here's what would have been posted over the next few days.
Enjoy!

Ava and the bodybuilder girls were in a rather similar situation. The added problem was that the other women had insisted to bring their whole training stuff. Apparently, they were planning to set up shop in Ava’s hometown and prepare for the contest from there. Pauline was at the wheel right now and said:
“Okay, so if that mushroom thing works, and we can really choose how big we get, how big are you all going to go?”
There was a chorus of “hms” and “wells”. After a bit of thinking, Marla said:
“I guess I’d just fill out a bit. Work on my symmetry, you know? Like, maybe a heavyweight woman’s look? Keep the legs, maybe a little more all around, and then, just add some room to my arms and shoulders … Yeah. So nothing too extreme?”
Tara laughed:
“I doubt you’d settle for this. Girl, me, I’m going to go all the way! I wanna be fucking huge. I would go beyond human. Fucking enormous! Like, bigger than a man’s heavyweight. Also, if that stuff can make me taller, I’d definitely go up to six feet. Nah, make that six feet four!”
Marla stared:
“Wow. Seriously?”
“Abso-fucking-lutely! I wanna be so enormous that people rub their eyes and just can’t believe it.”
“Okay … So what about you, Pauline?”
“Honestly, I think I’d go for the modern amazon look … You know, big shoulders, big arms, big everything, but not like a bodybuilder. More like a goddess, you know?”
“That’s lame. You could have that now already!”
“Well, you asked.”
“No, you asked.”

Suddenly, they all turned to Ava. That is, all except Pauline, who just glanced at her through the rear window. The young woman blushed. Tara asked:
“So? What about you?”
“Uh. Well … Actually … I just mostly want to fix my relationship with my mom. If beating her at a bodybuilding competition is what it needs, then I’m fine with that. But other than that … I mean, I was overweight, but I got over that. And the extreme muscle stuff … I’m still not sure about that. Yeah. So …”
If she had said that she didn’t like cute little animals, the others’ expressions could not have been more disdainful. Tara frowned and said:
“Girl, we’re stopping right here if you don’t make up your mind!”
Pauline sighed:
“No, we’re not. This place is like nothing with an extra scoop of nothing.”
“That was just a figure of speech!”
“Whatever. Why don’t you leave her alone?”
“Ah, yes. The amazon underachiever. You could have the world at your fingertips, but you settle for some tiny duchy in the mountains!”
“I don’t know what you’re referring to, but that actually sounds way better.”
Tara gave off an exasperated cry:
“Gah! Why do you all have such poor imaginations!”
Ava put her hand on her neighbor’s shoulder and said:
“Hey, Tara, I didn’t want to annoy you. It’s just … I’m taking this one step at a time. I fix the thing with my mom, then I fix my education, then my relationship, if any, and along the way, I’ll also find my taste in bodies.”
Tara’s expression was one of total desperation, but she grunted:
“Yeah. Whatever.”
The next hour on the road was quiet and tense.

A little later, Milla and Jaden were getting ready for this night’s patrol. Things had turned weird lately: Apparently, there wasn’t even nearly as much crime in the streets of their town as the comic books and the tabloids led them to believe. Instead, people usually went to bed early, maybe spending some time looking at their phones or small-talking with their partners.
Jaden was a little disappointed. Becoming a costumed hero was cool, but not having any nefarious enemies was sad. Milla did her best not to mention it. She played along, since she loved blowing up her muscles, showing them off and fucking Jaden on some rooftop or in a field. If this was what he needed to get into it, she wouldn’t hold it against him.
Besides, the suit felt incredibly sexy. The whole setup was just amazingly kinky and she loved the whole preparations. Lately, she had been experimenting with her body, finding ways to make it even bigger and more powerful. She wasn’t sure whether Jaden would like that since he clung to that whole superhero image, but she enjoyed the hulking mass way too much to stay “normal”.
While he was finishing his look, she stayed a little further from him, where he couldn’t see her, and extended the tentacles from her sides, then rearranged them into musclebound arms. Yes … That was something else. She played around with them for a moment. It was a bit difficult at first, but she soon had found the way to use them. She even did those little finger tricks musicians did to warm up.
Those would be another surprise for him.

They started their patrol with a quick race across the rooftops, showing off their strength and skills. It felt like flying. Jaden laughed and cheered and was soon joined by Milla. They felt the energy pump through their veins and the speed was exhilarating. They followed the river for a moment, but found nothing suspicious, then they turned towards the center of the city, maybe spotting some muggers or drunk people causing a mess. Jaden was fully aware that they weren’t doing any big-league stuff here, but what could he do? He didn’t feel like moving to the capital or even to some far away metropolis. This here was right in his comfort zone.
As they approached the main streets, they soared above one of the many abandoned lots around the center. Something caught his eye and he shouted:
“Did you see that white thing?”
“Nah. Wanna investigate?”
“Sure!”
He shot out another tentacle and swung around, landing among the trash and trees that lay there. There was the wreck of an ancient car, some remains of a bed and a heap of old bricks. This place wasn’t just abandoned, it had been for a long time. And right in the middle of it, in the shade of one of the trees that grew over the garbage was a patch of long, tall, white mushrooms. Each one was maybe two or three feet tall and very obviously of the same nature as the blob and themselves.
Jaden looked at Milla:
“Okay … Should we be worried?”

“It certainly is odd … Do you think it was us who did this?”
“Maybe … I … I thought that we …”
It was strange. All of a sudden Milla’s mind seemed to cloud over. She abruptly found it very difficult to concentrate, as if somebody had flipped a switch in her brain. She massaged her temples and groaned. Jaden asked:
“Are you alright?”
“I … I’m not sure … It’s as if I couldn’t … think straight. But …”
As suddenly as it had started, the effect stopped. With one shake of her head, Milla was clear again. She smiled:
“No. I’m fine. It’s okay.” She turned to the mushrooms. “I don’t think those are a problem. We should fuck, though.”
Jaden was a bit wary of her sudden change of pace, but shrugged. He was up to most things anyway, and if there still weren’t any criminals available to be beaten up, maybe he should just take her up on that offer. He grinned:
“Yeah … Sounds like a plan.”
She lifted an eyebrow.
“God, Jaden, you’re so clumsy, sometimes …”
“What do you mean, Miss ‘We should fuck, though’? You could have tried a less direct approach.”
“Like ‘This is the fuse box that’s been causing us trouble’?”
He burst out laughing.
“Exactly!”
Just as he embraced her humungous form, they both heard a strange, hissing sound. It was something of a chorus of noises. Milla asked:
“What was that?”
Jaden’s face turned even paler than it was under that mask. He knew that sound.

Professor Lang crashed on Angela’s couch. She didn’t even take the time to remove the plastic covering. Or take off her shoes, which infuriated her hostess. Angela had to focus and take deep breaths to stop herself from just picking her up and tossing her to the ground. She closed her eyes, counted to ten and said, as calmly as she could:
“Please, feel free to take off your shoes.”
The professor, suddenly realizing what almost happened, was quick to follow the suggestion. She half-apologized and laid back down.
Being back here actually felt good for Angela and the whole craziness around her ebbed down a little It gave her room to breathe. To her relief, the boys were super-courteous and clean, taking off the shoes and jackets without even a word. They looked a little ridiculous in their socks, but then again, they always were quite laughable to her.
Kemal was just admiring her stumbling attempts at interior decorating and nodded approvingly. Not that it meant anything to her, but it felt good.
She went to the kitchen, switched the water, the heating and the electricity back on and asked:
“Anybody want a cup of coffee or tea?”
Kemal asked for tea, black, as did Tobie, and the professor picked coffee. The familiar movements in the kitchen took her back. It was strange. Her life had changed completely, she was now a roided-up mega musclewoman, with her two quasi-slaves, looking for her daughter’s friends who had turned into mutants.
Nothing in her life up until now could have prepared her for such a change.
She wondered what her husband would have thought of all this.

Suddenly, she had to grin. As far as she could tell from their life together, he would probably have enjoyed this. He had this weird sense of humor, and although it might have been strange for him and he probably wouldn’t have approved of the drug use, the idea that his wife would become a kind of superhuman, ultra-sexy muscle bitch … It would have turned him on.
Maybe she would even have managed to motivate him to get fit. Maybe she could have prevented all this …
She sighed, the smile still there.
Well, she had to do her best to fix this and get Ava to be her best. And sometimes, the school of hard knocks was the best.
She turned to her guests. Tobie was just checking his phone, while Kemal looked out of the window. The professor was dozing on the couch.
“Okay. We’re going to need a plan. Where do we start?”
Professor Lang groaned, opened her eyes and said:
“I don’t know. We could check Lucius’ apartment, we could look for the place on the video, and we could try and find your daughter and her friends at the usual spots for young people in this place.”
To Angela’s surprise, that actually sounded sensible. She nodded:
“Great! So, let’s split up. I’m going to take Kemal with me and look for the place where they beat up those thugs, and you take Tobie and examine Lucius’ place.”
She went to pick the spare key he had given her from the dresser.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #425 on: August 25, 2019, 06:58:03 am »
The professor suggested:
“I can go on my own. It shouldn’t be much trouble.”
Angela shook her head:
“I think it’s better if you have someone to look after you. What if you run into trouble? Like weird mushroom monsters? Or some other government agency looking into Lucius’ things?”
It was very obvious to Angela that Professor Lang was trying to dissuade her. She wanted to look into this on her own and maybe even take any special information for herself. Of course, Tobie wouldn’t be much use. He was naïve and way too trusting. But maybe, he would stop her from any simple tricks.
One look at the professor’s face told her that the feeling was mutual and that the scientist perfectly understood her motives for suggesting her companion.
Still, the situation was what it was, so the professor groaned again and said:
“Fine. You’re probably right. Maybe your muscleman will be useful after all.”
Tobie looked a bit unhappy about the tone of the reply, but he nodded:
“I’ll do my best!”
Angela took matters back in hand:
“Wonderful. Then it’s time to go. As soon as one group is done, they should call the others and we check the meeting places. This way, we can cover the ground quickly.”
The boys nodded vigorously and the professor got up slowly. It was clear that she would have preferred a nap right now. However, Angela wanted to push on fast. No sense in getting distracted. So, happily, they left soon.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #426 on: August 25, 2019, 06:58:29 am »
So I'm back at work. I hope you enjoy the continuation. The resolution is fast approaching!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #427 on: August 26, 2019, 12:24:28 pm »
They reached the city in the evening, so Tara stopped the car and decided to have a break. Since they didn’t really know where to look for Milla and Jaden, this was just as well. The bodybuilders walked around, stretching their limbs and looking quite amazing. Sadly, there was no one around to see them. Ava was still a bit miffed by the earlier conversation, but she decided to call Jaden and ask where they were.
While she waited for the phone to connect, she wandered around in the twilight. They were in another deserted bit of the city, with the ruins of a diner close by. The place was boarded up. Next to it, there was an abandoned parking lot with an ancient and probably unsafe playground. Ava walked across the empty place, when she was surprised by a sudden shimmer in the air. She looked up to understand what it was and saw a sparkling, beautiful cloudy wave of spores drift by, carried by the evening breeze.
She stopped and stared. The motes had strange, iridescent filaments to them. It looked to her as if she was underwater for a moment, those unfamiliar jellyfish-like seeds passing by above her. The spores disappeared around the corner, caught by the wind blowing through the valley of the street.
Wondering where those had come from, she went the way they had followed and found herself in an alley close-by. The place was in ruin. She saw that the tarmac had been broken up in a dozen places.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #428 on: August 27, 2019, 09:16:42 am »
From the gaps, long, thick toadstools had emerged, their caps spreading wide now. They were covered in thick orange veins and looked quite disgusting. Ava looked at them in shock, finding it difficult to accept what she was seeing. If those fungi were now growing on the surface like that, how long would it take for people to get infected by them? She hesitated. Should she inform the authorities? Would those people even believe her? She could try and uproot the plants right here and maybe try and burn them. It was just a small step, probably there would be no change since they were already releasing their spores, but …
She thought for a moment, then said aloud to herself:
“Lucius managed to kill them all down there with some agent. Maybe we should check his place and see how he did it. I’ll have to ask Mom. And … If this stuff kills the fungus, it will probably hurt Jaden and Milla too. I’ll have to find a way to protect them …”
She nodded to herself, returned to the car and got a big plastic bag from the trunk. The musclewomen watched her with curiosity. Then Tara asked:
“What’s up?”
“Those mushrooms, they are spreading. There are a few of them back there.”
“That’s great! We just eat that and …”
“It’s not. They are going to be everywhere. We need to find a way to contain them. Also, I wouldn’t eat pieces of them for now. The thing that changed Milla was some orange juice that came from a blob, not a toadstool. But we should take one of them with us. I need to take a good look at it.”

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #429 on: August 27, 2019, 10:56:16 am »
At over 94,000 words, New Life one of my longest stories yet. Contrary to most of them, because of the multiple strands, continuity is an issue, so should you find any problems, please don't hesitate to tell me!
I would be very careful.

Also, thank you for your ongoing interest!

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #430 on: August 29, 2019, 11:26:41 am »
Also, I kinda missed yesterday's update, so here you are:

The women shrugged, and Tara and Pauline went out to help her dig out one of the medium-sized ones, careful not to damage the “roots” that spread from its trunk. They put the whole thing in the plastic bag, making sure not to touch any bits of it. Ava said:
“I don’t think that thing is really dangerous, but let’s better be safe than sorry.”
The girls agreed. Then they carried the bag back to the car and loaded the mushroom on the roof. There simply wasn’t enough space inside anymore. They just wanted to drive off to a gardening supply shop and buy some equipment to take care of the mushroom, when Ava remembered she actually wanted to call Jaden. She sighed, took out her phone and picked his name. The answer came quickly:
“Hey Ava, what’s up?”
“Hello Jaden. You okay?”
“Never been better. You won’t believe how amazing everything is! That stuff … It’s turned us into superheroes! You’ve seen the videos, I guess?”
“I did, yes. You’re both huge. Listen, I …”
“Yes! We’re incredible now! And there’s so much more! I can’t wait to tell you! You have to come over and join us! Milla is giving me a wave.” Ava heard Milla in the back, saying: “Say hi to her from me!”, and Jaden did just that.
“That sounds … great. Listen, we’re just looking for a place to stay and then we can …”
He cut her off:
“Why not stay with us? There’s room enough for the three of us.”
“I got some friends with me and it would be cramped.”

“It’s no problem at all. Just bring them too! It’s … They can join us too! If they like superheroes, we could form a team! Just ask them!”
Ava was looking increasingly worried.
“I’ll see what I can do and ask them. Just send me your address for now, will you?”
“Sure! But we’ll be on patrol in the evening, so come soon!”
“Thank you. Bye!”
“Bye! I’ll send you a picture!”
She hung up. Seconds later, she received a picture indeed. In the foreground, there was Jaden, looking enormous. His muscles were so big he almost filled the entire frame. He was giving her the victory sign, his skin all pale and covered in orange veins. Milla was visible on the side, looking at her phone. They looked happy, albeit extremely strange with their uber-buff bodies.
But there was something in the picture that made her deeply uncomfortable …
It took Ava a moment to realize what it was, but then, when she noticed it, she felt a shiver run down her spine. Her hands cramped and she started to shake, a strange buzz humming in her mind. Tara looked at her, confused by what she saw. She caught the collapsing young woman in her strong arms and called for the others. They took the still shaking Ava and carried her to the side of the street. Pauline took out a blanket and spread it so they could lay her on it. Then, they tried to figure out what just happened to her.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #431 on: August 30, 2019, 09:45:44 am »
After a moment, Ava recovered. The other women had propped her legs up on a rucksack and kept her warm. As she got better, they handed her a bottle of water and she drank greedily. At last, Tara asked:
“What just happened?”
Ava wiped the remaining water from her lips and sighed:
“There, on the picture …”
Pauline handed her her phone, making apologizing sounds. The display had been broken by the drop. It was probably just the cover, but the picture was now accented by a thick spiderweb. Ava groaned:
“Oh shit. This is just getting worse and worse …”
“What did you see? Tell us, please!”
“There.”
She pointed at the picture of the massive mutated young people. Pauline, Tara and Marla craned their necks to see something. There was some kind of … face on a side of the picture, just out of focus. It didn’t belong anywhere and didn’t look human. Well, it almost looked as if it belonged to a person, but it was still quite alien. And there was no body attached to it. Instead, there was a kind of spidery shape around it, but it was all too unfocused to figure out.
Pauline asked:
“So, what is that?”
Ava took another deep breath and said:
“We didn’t see those things down in the caves because it was too dark, but they were definitely there. I don’t know what they are and how they fit into the whole mushroom thing, but we should not go to Milla’s and Jaden’s place. Instead, we should look into Lucius’ stuff!”
The other women nodded vaguely. Lucius. Yeah, whoever that was.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #432 on: August 31, 2019, 10:35:53 am »
Professor Lang unlocked the door to Lucius’ apartment. Tobie lumbered behind her, his massive body filling the corridor. She sighed:
“Could you please keep your distance?”
“I am keeping my distance, professor!”
“Yeah? Then keep some more of it.”
“Alright, alright.”
He took a step back. This woman was already annoying him to no end. All the way here, she had been pushing on, always walking at a brisk pace he found hard to match. Contrary to Angela, he had focused on mass as much as he could and his stamina was, well, not up to her level. This woman made him feel weak and helpless and he hated that.
Happily, she just opened the door and peeked inside. Then she slipped in and said:
“Quick.”
“Yes! Quick. I’m coming. God!”
The professor turned around and beamed at him from below:
“Now listen, you overgrown twerp …”
She pointed at his muscular chest and frowned. He made a face and said:
“That’s not nice of you to say this!”
“Oh. Did I hurt your feelings?” The sarcasm dripped from her words. “Maybe you should get yourself a thicker skin, not thicker muscles!”
“Listen here, lady, I’ve been putting up with your shit for the whole of the trip and …”
She cut him off:
“We need to get on with it. This is not the time to throw a tantrum!”
Tobie clenched his wrists. He could feel the roid-fueled anger boil up within him. He counted to ten, then to twenty, then to thirty. At last, he managed to take a deep breath and calm down.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #433 on: September 01, 2019, 09:34:34 am »
Seriously, he hated this whole situation! Why did they have to come here? Wasn’t it better to just stay at the gym and train? Or maybe even learn for the coming exams? Sure, Angela was their boss and she was amazing, but he was way out of his league here. None of the stuff made any sense and by the way, what about Ava? Wasn’t she supposed to be around here somewhere?
He just wished he was back with Kemal. This was so much better than all those horrible women …
From inside, Professor Lang growled:
“Are you coming?”
He groaned and followed her.
Lucius’ apartment was rather spacious. Tobie nodded in admiration. Sure, the town wasn’t much, but this place was definitely making up for it. There was a layer of dust on everything. As he walked around he just peeked into random drawers.
“He mustn’t have been around in a while. What are we looking for again?”
The older woman sighed:
“For the last time, we are looking for Lucius’ materials on the fungus and any ideas where he might have gone. Please pay attention.”
“Okay, okay. I should check his computer then, shouldn’t I?”
He wandered over to the desk, started up the machine and started looking around in the drawers and under it.
“Ah-ha! Found it!”
“Found what?”
“The password. You old people always write it down. You’re afraid, aren’t you?”
The professor turned away so he couldn’t see her blush. She heard him click around.
“And … tadaa! The porn folder!”
“Why would you want that?”
“It’s always interesting.”
He clicked some more. The professor approached him. She was a little taken aback by what she was seeing.

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #434 on: September 02, 2019, 06:32:09 pm »
“So he really was into that musclewoman stuff …”
“I can’t blame him really. If I were into women, I’d …”
Tobie suddenly stopped, then blushed and said:
“Anyway, look at this.”
He pointed at an open folder.
“Those aren’t pictures or movies.”
“Stories?”
“Maybe? I don’t know. Who would want stories when he could have movies?”
“Just open one.”
The text appeared and they both read a bit. Professor Lang felt a little grossed out.
“Okay … Is that even possible?”
Tobie shrugged.
“It doesn’t have to. Let’s try this one.”
More clicking and …
“Professor, I’m not sure, but that doesn’t look like porn to me.”
“Fuck! Tobie, you’re some kind of idiot savant, aren’t you?”
“What do you mean?”
“Those are his reports! We found them!”
He smiled. Yeah. He knew it. The professor clicked through the files, then said:
“Okay. This stuff is amazing. I mean, just by looking at it like this, I can tell that they knew a lot about that stuff. Apparently, they called it the F-Parasite and they’ve been breeding it down there for decades.”
“F-Parasite? Do I want to know what the F stands for?”
“Fungus, I guess?”
“Oh.”
Tobie looked disappointed.
“Okay, anyway. So, what happens now?”
“Part two, Tobie. Find Lucius.”
Just in that moment, there was a sound at the door. The muscleman grinned:
“Hah. That was easier than expected.”
To their surprise, the door opened and revealed a group of four musclewomen, staring at them in confusion. Ava asked:
“Tobie? What are you doing here?”

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  New ongoing story - New Life

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View