Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576189 Posts in 73300 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 03:40:49 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do you think about morphs?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: What do you think about morphs?  (Read 26216 times)

Unpepino

What do you think about morphs?
« on: January 28, 2011, 12:00:23 am »
Personally I really don't like them. I think that most women here are gorgeous, no matter what size or shape they have. Huge muscles, little muscles and even with no visible muscles at all. So why make fake pictures when you have so many beautiful women for real (well, in photos, but that's close enough...)? If you really love the bigger women, just go for photos of Renee Toney or Cornellia Brandt. You could find them easily on this forum.
Personally I'm always disappointed when I learn that a buff girl is a fake (of course most morphs are easy to spot, but some morphs are harder).

I'm very curious though to hear what others think. Especially those who do love or perhaps even make morphs.

Cheers!

bluepeter1

Re: What do you think about morphs?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 12:18:57 am »
I hate morphs. 

chefcman

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2011, 01:08:21 am »
they are no good

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2011, 01:24:07 am »
It's all fantasy, innit? I'm an amateur (very amateur, mind) morpher. I've always liked them, and often fantasize about women outmuscling men, bursting from clothes with the merest movement, etc. However most of the big girls in real life suffer from some of the extreme effects of steroid-use and androgens (I.E hair loss, masculinizing of the face). As much as I like big muscle, and I do, I don't like what drugs do to the women who take them. It's a double edged sword, I'm afraid. Morphing eliminates this. Like the body of Renne Toney or Maryse Manios but don't care for the face? Not a problem, just swap them out with Halle Berry or Jessica Biel or whomever you please. Also, morphs allow you to take a woman's muscularity beyond the limits of real life.

If you don't like morphs, no one's putting a gun to your head and forcing you to look at them.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline achsolo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2011, 01:51:18 am »
Most  FBB morphs out there in cyber world don't do much for me personally ;however, every now and then I come across a morph that truly is magnificent. Some guys look for huge boobs on a morphed FBB while other may like excessive musclebound FBB.  I make my own  morphs at fotoflexer.com.  I am by no means a pro although I would consider some of my work pretty good. It's what I like and that's really all that matters. We all have our own likes and dislikes , preferences and our vision of what our ideal woman looks like. I'm a sucker for a pretty face (who isn't right?) so I try and make my morphs with women who are very appealing to the eye ex. Sarah Hayes, Cindy Phillips, Kristy Hawkins.  It's funny...I would always search and search for good morphs. Now, I can't stand most I come across because I like mine so much more.

oldflatus50

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 02:47:01 am »
No offense intended, but, personally, I don't look at them. Don't like morphed images, regardless of the how or why.

Take Care!  :)

rossca07

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 02:56:46 am »

Personally, morphs are about fantasy....combining  particular attributes to help self-stimulate. FBB's without breasts, only pecs are very erotic.

beardedladylover

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 05:12:05 am »
Used to like them, but I guess I grew outta them.

Offline Penguin

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2011, 05:29:36 am »
So, you admit you enjoyed seeing the picture, but later you found out it was fake and you were disappointed enough to start a thread and gripe about it.

I mean, you didn't fall for one of the crappy obvious ones, it must've been a tastefully modified image made by someone with some photoshop skills. Might wanna go back and look at that, and ask yourself why you can't enjoy it just because you know it's fake.

or don't...

User is currently banned [View]

Serif4

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2011, 07:40:00 am »
If they are done moderately they are fine but not to unrealistic levels

Unpepino

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2011, 01:24:33 pm »
I like your answers (all of you), thanks for that. It is as I expected - that it's about fantasy.
One of you wandered how come I was disappointed if I liked the picture initially. I guess it's a little hard to explain but I don't want fantasy. I want to know that this exact woman exists just the way I see her in the photo (or at least used to, some of the photos are from the 80's for example).
Although I am not looking to marry her :-)
The truth is I have a wife I really love - a thin and non-muscled one and I think she looks awesome. But I have this muscle fetish so I need to look even here...

I didn't want to bitch about morphing but simply say what I think and hear how other people think, as this is not the usual part of my daily conversation with folk :-)

Unpepino

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2011, 01:26:53 pm »
By the way, I am also a sucker for pretty faces. That's why my favorites are the likes of Johanna Dejager, Lindsay Cope etc.

Offline broken_ribs

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2011, 04:57:35 pm »
luv them too ... you've got to give wings to your imagination :D

Offline MrBogus

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2011, 05:36:14 pm »
Hate them. The worst is that they invariably get mixed up, shared and circulated amongst legit photos.

Offline castor

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2011, 05:46:33 pm »
i like, espacially cute faces with big muscles :)
its hard to find in real

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Tastes and opinions of Saradas members  |  What do you think about morphs?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View