Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580120 Posts in 74085 Topics by 29402 Members - Latest Member: Dpg855 May 17, 2024, 02:50:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Buttercup getting buff.  (Read 64108 times)

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    10%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
Re: Buttercup getting buff.
« Reply #45 on: May 30, 2021, 05:58:01 am »
Great again and the story gets better with every chapter. Soon she will reach a 15 inch biceps and 18 is reachable by her 15th birthday.

Forum Saradas

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #46 on: June 02, 2021, 09:37:08 am »
‘’Wow you are way stronger than me, I cant believe that two months ago I beat you so easily, so what's next?.’’ ask Laslo.
‘’What do you mean what's next?’’ ask Buttercup exuberantly.
‘’Well you just humiliated me in arm wrestling and I would like to test your strength further.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’What do you have in mind?’’ ask Buttercup.
‘’Let's roll.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’Roll like in wrestling?’’ ask Buttercup.
‘’Exactly.’’ replied Laslo.
Buttercup led Laslo to the living room as the carpet there was the softest in their house.’’
The two of them moved the coffee table to one side and started circling each other.
Buttercup moved forward towards Laslo who crouched and as soon as she was within touching distance from him he shooted for her right leg and brought her down to the carpet, once he was on top of Buttercup he went for side control and pinned her to the floor, secured her left arm and performed an armbar on her. Buttercup tried to hold her arm close to her but Laslo positioned his left foot onto her bicep and broke her grip and with his right leg on top of her head all Buttercup could do was to tap to Laslo.
‘’Hey, that wasn't nice and it happened so fast.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’You wanna try again, this time I will go slower.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’You bet I do.’’ replied Buttercup.
The two of them circled each other again and Buttercup waited for Laslo to make the first move. As Laslo reached for Buttercup’s arms she grabbed him and drew him near to her holding him in a bear hug, Laslo then fell backwards into a guard position with Buttercup on top of him. Laslo broke Buttercup’s grip with an under hook and also held Buttercup in a Butterfly Guard respectively controlling her. After about three minutes of trying to escape from Laslo control, Buttercup could feel that he was playing with her and started getting frustrated.
‘’You had enough?’’ ask Laslo as he performed a triangle on Buttercup.
‘’I never knew that Brazilian jiu jitsu was so hard.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Well, its skill set you need to obtain.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’Okay I have one point for beating you in arm wrestling and you have one point for beating me in wrestling.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Seems to me that we are even.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’Lets see who can do the most pushups.’’ said Buttercup.
‘’I think you might beat me in doing pushups but lets see.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’Okay you first.’’ said Buttercup.
Laslo removed his shirt as he was getting a little hot, revealing his lean six pack.’’
‘’Wow, I like your six pack.’’ Smiled Buttercup confidant in her knowledge that hers was more defined and developed.
‘’Thanks.’’ relied Laslo, who went down on the floor and started doing push ups. By push up number 26 Laslo started doing them slower and showed signs of struggle but he carried on and reached 39 push ups then collapsed on the floor.
‘’Okay there I am done, 39 push ups is my best.’’ said Laslo.
‘’39 well done, I think I might be able to beat that number.’’ teased Buttercup.
Buttercup then proceeded doing push ups only starting to show signs of fatigue around number 85 to Laslo’s dismay and managed to complete 109 push ups.
‘’Beat that number,’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Unbelievable.’’ was the only word that Laslo said.
‘’You wanna see what's unbelievable? Ask Buttercup with a smile on her angelic face..
‘’Well surprise me.’’ replied Laslo.’’
‘’This!’’ exclaimed a delighted Buttercup and lifted her shirt revealing her incredible six pack to Laslo.

Offline wissen

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #47 on: June 02, 2021, 10:53:55 am »
Wow, it's awesome! Still hope that she will try to do martial arts seriously and will be able to beat everyone in wrestling )

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2021, 05:05:41 pm »
‘’What the fuck?’’ exclaimed Lasloas he stared in amazement at Buttercup’s rock hard abs as she revealed them to him.
‘’Your your abs are amazing.’’ Stuttered Laslo
‘’Thank you, I am also planning on competing in bodybuilding one day.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’Well you certainly look buff enough.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’You wanna see more?’’ ask Buttercup with a twinkle in her eye.
‘’Heck yes.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’Okay great, give me like 5 minutes.’’ shouted Buttercup as she headed up the stairs towards her room.
When Buttercup returned to the living room she was wearing a two piece bikini.
‘’I intend to wear this when competing soon.’’ stated Buttercup with a smile as she walked and stood in front of Laslo.
‘’Tomorrow evening Tamara, a female coach will assist me,’’ said Buttercup.
Laslo, who was still shirtless, could only marvel at the broad and muscular physique of Buttercup.
‘’Man I thought I had a six pack but compared to you I feel weak.’’ laughed Laslo.
‘’No you have a cute six pack but I have trained mine a lot more.’’ replied Buttercup as she placed both her hands behind her head and did an abdominal pose which made her already sculpted midsection pop out her abs even more and clearly defined her adonis belt.
‘’Gosh I don't want to be rude but I never thought it would be possible for a girl to have such muscles.’’ said Laslo.
‘’Is those veins popping out?’’ asked Laslo as he pointed to her Adonis belt.
‘’Of course it is.’’ replied Buttercup with a clench jaw as she tried to maintain her posture.
‘’Wow those veins are almost as thick as my pinky finger.’’ replied Laslo.
Buttercup then turned towards her side and with her arms did a sideways tricep pose.
‘’You are a rock hard girl.’’ stated Laslo.
‘’Well thank you, I really appreciate that you admire my muscles, now lets play a new game, lets see how many punches we each can take to the stomach?’’ said Buttercup.
‘’Gosh I don't know if that is such a good idea.’’ replied Laslo.
‘’Are you getting scared?’’ ask Buttercup innocently.
‘’Yes you can say that I am intimidated by your muscles and strength.’’ said Laslo.

Buttercup and Laslo spent the next couple of hours talking and joking with each other until he went home and later that evening Laslo sent Buttercup a friend request which she accepted. Buttercup was so excited with Laslo who admired and was overawed with her muscle as well as with her training session with Tamara the following day that she found it rather difficult to sleep. Her only slight disappointment of the day was the fact that Lalso didn't want to punch her in her stomach and she yearned to test her abdominal strength.

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    20%
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2021, 03:22:53 pm »
Oh I love this story so much! Buttercup is so cute :)

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2021, 07:35:57 pm »
Buttercup’s breakfast was great as her parents spoiled her with extra bacon. Everything about this day seemed perfect to Buttercup except school as all the learners had to attend a safety lecture in the assembly hall as it appears that a serial maniac is walking around her town with bad intentions directed to young females. But Buttercup was sure that her local policemen would sort out this miscreant soon.
Once Buttercup returned home she had lunch her mother prepared for her which consisted of three chicken breasts with broccoli. After she had lunch she quietly did her homework looking ever so often at her clock as she was very eager to workout with the gorgeous Tamara later that afternoon.

‘’Oh joy what a fun day.’’ thought Buttercup to herself as she excitedly strolled to Mr. Greg’s house.
As Buttercup entered Mr. At Greg's house she noticed that Tamara was already there playing with little Sidney.
‘’Well hello there Buttercup.’’ greeted Tamara
Buttercup returned her greeting and the three of them went down to the basement gym.
Tamara had a rather intensive interview with Buttercup to ascertain what her goals were and she was pleasantly surprised to hear that Buttercup wants to be a bodybuilder as most girls always start out in the bikini section and thereafter move onto either body fitness or physique.
Buttercup was enraptured by the beautiful yet muscular Tamara who still had an aura of femininity.
‘’Okay since we both know you want to be a bodybuilder let me see you do some poses.’’
Buttercup stripped, removed her shirt and sneakers and stood in front of Tamara only in her bra and tight workout shorts. Buttercup was also surprised at the amount of time and detail that Tamara took to teach her how to pose properly or how to make her back seem more broad and where to place her arms and when to inhale or when to exhale.
Buttercup started to feel a different kind of exhaustion as she learned to hold each pose, she was used to lifting weights and not maintaining poses but she carried on in enthusiastic compliance.
Once Tamara was satisfied she instructed Buttercup to do lateral raises and lat pulldowns as she believed that Buttercup might need to add more muscle on her back and shoulders.
Tamara was busy coaching Buttercup when Greg came home and went straight to his basement gym.
As was his habit he greeted everyone and went to pick up little Sidney.
‘’So Buttercup did you learn anything today?’’ asked Mr. Greg.
‘’Yes I did Mr. Greg, Tamara showed me how to pose and which muscles need some attention.’’ replied Buttercup.
‘’That's great news, and when do you reckon you want to compete?’’ asked Mr. Greg.
‘’As soon as possible.’’ replied Buttercup's quickly.
‘’Woah there you two, we might have a problem.’’ replied Tamara.
‘’You see Buttercup is too muscular to compete in either the girls body fitness or physique and she is too young to compete in the women's section.’’
‘’Oh does that mean I need to lose muscle?’’ asked Buttercup looking worried.
‘’No dear,that means that I will have to get permission to let you compete in the teen boys division.’’ smiled Tamara as she explained it to Buttercup.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2021, 07:56:29 pm »
The following six weeks went like a flash for Buttercup.
With dedicated training sessions almost daily with Mr. Greg coaching her as well as weekly posing sessions with Tamara, Buttercup felt confident that her first show would be a great success. She gained 15lbs of lean muscle with her biceps now standing at 14.5 inches with help from the steroids she took. Tamara tried at first to enter Buttercup in the boys physique category for the 16 to 18 year old's but the event organizers insisted that if she competes with the boys that she compete in her own age category of 13 to 15 year old's. Although Tamara tried to explain that Buttercup will be more muscular and developed than the other competitors in her category and that if they moved her up to compete with the 16 to 18 year old's it would be fairer competition for all. Unfortunately they insisted that she competes within her age group.

As Buttercup, her parents, Mr. Greg and Sidney reach the events hall where the competition will be held. They were greeted by Tamara who took Buttercup to be entered and then the two of them went backstage to get ready, they joined a group of ladies of various ages and sizes who all trained under Tamara. All the ladies were positive that the novice Buttercup would win her category with ease when she stripped down and Tamara applied the tanning spray. All the women under Tamara unintentionally formed a semi circle around Buttercup so that the other competitors could only see vivid glimpses of Buttercup. There were Jane and Lucy who competed in the bikini category, Martha in body fitness, Linda in Physique and Cathy who Buttercup admired the most as she had such huge muscles and  competed in the female bodybuilding category. And all of them did stretching and pulling exercises as directed by Tamara who will not be competing in this competition.

When they called out the contestants for the boys physique 13 to 15 year old's Buttercup was the last to arrive and joined the group before they went onstage. As she walked towards them the 4 other competitors looked excited and eager for the show but when they met Buttercup and was informed that she would be competing with them they were visibly shaken and unnerved. Although Buttercup stood at 5.3 and the others stood at 5.4 to 5.6 she easily outmuscle the lot. Neither of her fellow competitors even came close to her chiseled six pack or her capped delts. The only boy that might have stood a chance as the runner up had a fat percentage of 10% compared to Buttercup's 7% fat percentage and his biceps stood at 13.8 inches which was dwarfed by her 14.5 inch biceps.
‘’Good luck boys, this will be fun.’’ giggled Buttercup innocently as they walked onto the stage.
The boys said nothing, not even making eye contact with her.
When the contestants stood and performed the various poses it was clear to everyone in the audience who the winner was going to be and it came as no surprise when Buttercup was announced the champion.

That night when Buttercup stood in front of her mirror she mimicked poses with her trophy by her side.
‘’Next year I will win the 16 to 18 year old's category.’’ promised Buttercup to herself.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2021, 12:18:56 am »
Interesting, nice to see none of the parents or the other competitors complaining for a steroid test. Could use a bit more description though.

Offline bigfbbluver

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2021, 12:35:08 am »
Funny I was thinking the same thing…her parents, neighbour or coach are all ok that a preteen girl is taking steroids.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2021, 08:03:38 am »
Thanks guys, hope you like the story so far, I definitely need to address her steroid usage, but I don't foresee this to be a problem as both her parents are extremely woke and support diversity, Mr. Greg on the other hand always mind his own business and Tamara might in all likely hood encourage Buttercup to use more female friendly steroids.

I want to keep Buttercup a good honest but naïve young girl and if there where to be violence it would be directed towards very heinous individuals.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2021, 05:57:27 pm »
When Buttercup awoke the Sunday morning after her show she felt elated and energetic.
Her parents, aunts and cousins all came together to treat her for a Sunday lunch at a local steak house to celebrate her victory.
It was while eating dessert and laughing that her mother received a call on her mobile.
‘’Hi Greg..., no I am fine thank you and you?.... Okay… what is it about?... no problem, you guys can come over this afternoon… pleasure...bye…’’
‘’What was that about?’’ ask her father.
‘’Greg and Tamara wants too see us later this afternoon and I told them that it is okay and we will be available for their visit.’’ replied her mother.
‘’Maybe we should stop on the way home and pick up some snacks.’’ added her father.
‘’This is such good news, now I will see all my favorite people today.’’ said Buttercup truly happy about seeing Mr. Greg and Tamara later that day.
‘’Well, it's good to see all my nieces excelling in each of their activities.’’ added uncle Ted.
‘’It makes me so proud, Buttercup we need to arrange another arm wrestling match soon.’’ remarked uncle Ted.
‘’We need to.’’ blushed Buttercup.

Later that afternoon when Mr. Greg and Tamara arrived and after the greetings were done they all got seated and were served coffee with healthy snacks.
‘’I got some disappointing news, and I believe it to be true, but did not want to pry in your life too much Buttercup that's why I called to have this meeting with your parents.’’ said a serious Tamara.
‘’Bad news, what's wrong?’’ asked a shocked Buttercup.
‘’Well some of the parents of the other competitors complained claiming you are on steroids.’’ replied Tamara.
‘’Utter nonsense.’’ remarked Buttercup’s father.
‘’I also noticed that some of my gear, I mean steroids I keep in my basement went missing.’’ added Mr. Greg.
‘’I am so sorry Mr. Greg, when you told me I could use anything in your house I took it laterally, I never took anything home.’’ admitted Buttercup with tears swelling in her eyes.
‘’Don't worry Buttercup your more then welcome to my stuff but taking steroids when you are so young...well.’’ replied Mr. Greg.
‘’Well you should get your parents permission first.’’ added Tamara.
‘’Is it illegal?’’ demanded her father.
‘’Not really as same organising bodies allows for steroid use.’’ replied Tamara.
‘’Well I have never seen my daughter as happy and dedicated as she was getting ready for the competition and if she wants to use steroids it would be fine with us. But my dear you should have told us first before using steroids and you really shouldn’t have abused Greg’s hospitality like that.’’ said her father rather sternly.
‘’I am so sorry, Mr. Greg I really want to apologise to you.’’ said Buttercup feeling really remorseful.
‘’No need to apologise, at least we are all in agreement with your parents, you may continue to use my steroids on the condition that you follow Tamara’s advice as she has experience with females training for bodybuilding.’’ added Mr. Greg. 
Buttercup turned and looked at her parents for confirmation.
‘’Well if your mother agrees then it's okay with me and only if Greg will allow us to reimburse him for the steroids you used young lady.’’ Remarked her father more gently.
‘’I can consent to that, in this household we always say that no person can have agency over another.’’ added her mother.
‘’Indeed! But can you believe the audacity of those people complaining about a 13 year old girl? Surely they must have a very low self image of themself like that vile miscreant roaming our streets.’’ added her father jokingly.
‘’Yes I heard he attacked a young girl yesterday, but thank goodness a man walking his dog came along and the girl managed to escape.’’ added a shocked Tamara.
‘’You really get monsters walking amongst us.’’ replied her mother.
‘’If that criminal ever get near my Sidney I will rip him to pieces.’’ said Mr. Greg turned to look at Sidney as she pulled Buttercup’s fathers labrador's ear.
‘’Well I am glad we are all in agreement then, I will plan a workout and cycle especially for you Buttercup.’’ said Tamara.
‘’That would be great.’’ smiled Buttercup who felt relieved now that she didn't need to hide her steroid use anymore.

Offline jcboyd

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2021, 07:41:45 pm »
Neatly done.  And now she can sample all Mr. Greg has in stock!  :letsparty:

Offline Super_squirrel

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2021, 01:37:40 am »
I love how supportive her parents are

Offline Maestro

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2021, 03:25:51 am »
This is a wonderful story. I am by worried about her steroid use, since she really doesn’t know much about them. Glad she will have more supervision. Love that she is strong and that there is no supernatural aspect. She is strong, dedicated, and persistent.and that is more valuable than any supernatural ability.

Offline The_spoon

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2021, 12:27:33 pm »
Thanks mate, being a gymrat who have experience with steroids, I try to keep it as realistic as I can.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Buttercup getting buff.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View