Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577622 Posts in 73530 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 03:51:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected  (Read 37552 times)

Offline GreatJustice

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Repentance
« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2015, 12:11:46 pm »
I've enjoyed this so far, but I don't think you got as far into it as your previous stories (which I loved by the way). I think that part of that may simply be the setting - unfortunately with scifi the description of the setting gets far more dense than in contemporary writing... It can slow down the flow of ideas and affect how you relate to your characters.

Still, now that you've set everything up, I think it would be a shame not to hear more of Alice and our hero!

Forum Saradas

« Reply #75 on: October 08, 2015, 12:11:46 pm »

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #76 on: October 08, 2015, 12:25:13 pm »
Thanks, glad you like!

And at first it was just a one shot thing idea I had for the FemaleMuscle group theme on DA, last it was "Post-apo muscles".
But I'm so slow at writing that... Couldn't make it.

So as much as indeed I have a set up, with a short plot. There isn't much more than that in my head (well not true I have many ideas, but I prefer going step by step.)

Expect to see it posted on my DA page with minor edits according to what your guys commented on here.
Thanks again for your kind comment.
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #77 on: October 09, 2015, 02:19:25 am »
And here's the story in PDF as published on DA.  Have a good reading.  On mediafire
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline NinjaStar

• Activity:
    0%
  • Intolerably bitchy
« Reply #78 on: October 09, 2015, 01:37:16 pm »
That's kind of an unsatisfying ending to be honest. I do hope you will continue.
I'm a weapons-grade skeptic, industrial-strength cynic, a hospital-grade bullshit detector. Logic and reasoning will be used with extreme prejudice. Your feelings are collateral damage.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #79 on: October 09, 2015, 02:12:36 pm »
Yeah, I know. Like I said, it was just a one shot idea for a monthly theme on DA.
And not really ended, just leaving MUCH to the reader's imagination.

But I'd like to focus on that story I started a while back and really need some continuation Flame, a space odyssee
Then I'll consider do a follow up on that one.

Thanks for showing interest though and your previous feedback.
Georges Abitbol

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Author: [Elmanouche] Stories~collected

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View