Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572581 Posts in 72089 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 05:41:45 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Fantasy
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: My Fantasy  (Read 11102 times)

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
My Fantasy
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:11:19 am »
My fantasy has always been the sight of a powerful, muscular woman in bondage; bound, gagged and helpless. I find very exciting the contrast between the image of strength and power the muscular woman projects and the helplessness of her being tied up and unable to move or protest at her situation. Anybody else out there appreciates this?

Forum Saradas

My Fantasy
« on: January 26, 2015, 02:11:19 am »

Offline Devilsharvest

• Activity:
    0%
  • A Strong Woman is allways a Challenge
Re: My Fantasy
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 10:20:30 pm »
well how.......
here is somebody wich loves also the fantasy of Strong women in Bondage uneable to break free and struggeling . so let´s write a lil bit or simply share works - wich i´ve done a lot in the past years . for example one of my works , enjoy .

Carpe diem :cool2:

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 11:40:00 pm »
Yes, I`m familiar with your work and I like it. Thanks. As for writing, I`ve written a number of short stories featuring muscular women in bondage and I might post one here sometime.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2015, 12:57:11 pm »
You should post some. I'm intrigued. Not only because I like them submissive but also because the norm in muscle fandom is quite the opposite. So this kind of thing ring fresher than one might initially think.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline yin-master

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2016, 08:06:12 am »
Yes the idea of muscular females in bondage intrigues me also. I haven't written any stories as of yet.but I do have so idea's.
My favs for capture and restraint are big and pumped babes.they just look to good. especially when they struggle
To break free.

Offline how1958

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2019, 09:53:12 am »
I just uploaded a gallery of pictures of Fbbs in bondage (pictures taken by myself) and I`m posting the link here. I hope you can all see it. Comments would be appreciated.

Offline sentinel23

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2019, 10:59:09 pm »
This is an awesome gallery! Thanks for sharing!

Offline PatchAu7

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2019, 04:25:56 pm »
 :angry:

Offline streetcleanr

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2019, 05:34:53 pm »
My fantasy is pretty simple.  My wife is all into her professional career, we are both about 40.  Sex has become something done to just to say it's not sexless.  I do not know what she does anymore for satisfaction, but I am pretty much lost into my seemingly insatiable horniness for anything that has to do with women being muscular and making me have sex every time they want it...but in reality...it is just me in the morning shower furiously beating off my boner that seems to not get satisfied.

And here is the thoughts I have while beating off:

I love muscularity so much that if I can't really have a woman like I want, I decide to experiment on myself with any and all chemicals to enhance my physique to a level that at least gives me any inner sexual pleasure...about this time I have to question my motives...is it muscle on anyone?  My perfect female muscle woman never had boobs, just huge striated pecs...the face could be as homely as a horse, being with an ugly woman who had that extreme thick muscular body...could have moved away from her femininity so far would matter not to me...I know if we were in the same room naked my boner would move to her direction like a homing device.  I can feel me on top ram my hard on down into her vagina with her legs almost wrapped around my back...but due to thickness of them they can't cross...so both of her hands are on my butt trying to help ram me in...my head licking her pecs and then our kisses are so deep it is hard to breath.  In her deep voice she says, "don't pull out, I want all of it in me!"

So I put the experiment idea to work...sometime down the road my wife decides to join me because of a last ditch effort to keep us together.  She rejects all protocol on what a woman should do when using steroids...turns out her own fantasy was similar to mine...not want to be a man she however wants to be a manly woman.  I rapid order she develops a look of androgyny.  Since we are both 5'8" tall we begin to dress in ways that suggest two men?  Or is one a woman?  Then after two years it becomes obvious she has passed me up in terms of being a muscular phenom...I never did have the genes to be huge...but she has the genes the push her beyond Renne Toney size proportions yet definitely thicker all over.  At first it bothered her that she developed a very bad case of male pattern baldness...but she loved coming out of the bedroom to my study, wearing nothing at all and have her hair in a very nerdy combover...by the time I had shot my load in her from the rear that combover was hanging all on one side of the head and very messed up...the brylcreem she uses as hair oil just couldn't hold up.

Gone are the days of her putting on makeup, but being a very dark skinned black woman (as is my very real impressively strong wife) she never needed it anyway.  We don't wrestle, fight, scissors...I do spend a long time manipulating her large clitoris with my tongue, lips, anything to make her moan that deep moan.  I don't think I have the ability to not feel sexual around her...

Offline El_Roy_1999

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: July 07, 2019, 06:44:23 pm »
My fantasy is pretty simple.  My wife is all into her professional career, we are both about 40.  Sex has become something done to just to say it's not sexless.  I do not know what she does anymore for satisfaction, but I am pretty much lost into my seemingly insatiable horniness for anything that has to do with women being muscular and making me have sex every time they want it...but in reality...it is just me in the morning shower furiously beating off my boner that seems to not get satisfied.

I love muscularity so much that if I can't really have a woman like I want, I decide to experiment on myself with any and all chemicals to enhance my physique to a level that at least gives me any inner sexual pleasure...about this time I have to question my motives...is it muscle on anyone?  My perfect female muscle woman never had boobs, just huge striated pecs...the face could be as homely as a horse, being with an ugly woman who had that extreme thick muscular body...could have moved away from her femininity so far would matter not to me...I know if we were in the same room naked my boner would move to her direction like a homing device.  I can feel me on top ram my hard on down into her vagina with her legs almost wrapped around my back...but due to thickness of them they can't cross...so both of her hands are on my butt trying to help ram me in...my head licking her pecs and then our kisses are so deep it is hard to breath.  In her deep voice she says, "don't pull out, I want all of it in me!"

So I put the experiment idea to work...sometime down the road my wife decides to join me because of a last ditch effort to keep us together.  She rejects all protocol on what a woman should do when using steroids...turns out her own fantasy was similar to mine...not want to be a man she however wants to be a manly woman.  I rapid order she develops a look of androgyny.  Since we are both 5'8" tall we begin to dress in ways that suggest two men?  Or is one a woman?  Then after two years it becomes obvious she has passed me up in terms of being a muscular phenom...I never did have the genes to be huge...but she has the genes the push her beyond Renne Toney size proportions yet definitely thicker all over.  At first it bothered her that she developed a very bad case of male pattern baldness...but she loved coming out of the bedroom to my study, wearing nothing at all and have her hair in a very nerdy combover...by the time I had shot my load in her from the rear that combover was hanging all on one side of the head and very messed up...the brylcreem she uses as hair oil just couldn't hold up.

Gone are the days of her putting on makeup, but being a very dark skinned black woman (as is my very real impressively strong wife) she never needed it anyway.  We don't wrestle, fight, scissors...I do spend a long time manipulating her large clitoris with my tongue, lips, anything to make her moan that deep moan.  I don't think I have the ability to not feel sexual around her...

I like this and have been writing very similar stories. Maybe you read them already. It's certainly inspiring!
Find my stories on Smashwords:
https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/ElRoy1999

Commissions available on request.

Offline PleaseForgiveMe

• Activity:
    0%
  • Ok
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2019, 08:48:16 pm »

Very nice one right here.

Offline thor000

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2019, 03:53:25 am »
May be you should try going Google for clickchix...

well how.......
here is somebody wich loves also the fantasy of Strong women in Bondage uneable to break free and struggeling . so let´s write a lil bit or simply share works - wich i´ve done a lot in the past years . for example one of my works , enjoy .

Carpe diem :cool2:

Offline squoze

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2019, 04:51:31 am »
Great gallery, and great story lines.  Yes, I think there are many of us out there who have fantasies about a muscle woman bound before us. 
I have a slight variation:  I like if they can break loose by breaking ropes, chains and duct tape.  I especially like it they they use their chests or their arms.  Veve Lane is one of my favorite musclewomen.  She has videos for sale on Clips4Sale.com  that are wonderful.  In those she is asked to get loose, AND she has a time limit.  So she struggles powerfully with her muscular trim body flexing all through the video.  She uses her muscles to break through duct tape bondage on some of them.  Great stuff.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  My Fantasy

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View