Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572441 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:17:53 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Big and masculine  (Read 452075 times)

BBL

Re: Big and masculine
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 03:17:18 am »
Hi guys. Brand, thanks for starting this thread.

I am into masculine girls as well. I am not with you on the hairy preference, but I really like deep voice, steroid rage and square jaw. In my fantasy I would be dating Elena Seiple, but a bigger version of her, same height but 19inch arms and thick neck. She would be crazy with steroids, hitting the gym twice a day and eating huge amounts of meat. I would, on the other hand, be slim, soft and weak, leaving all the heavy duties for her, she would carry all the heavy stuff, open jars and protect me from the bad guys.

She would often scoop me in her arms and kiss me aggressively while I would be feeling her gargantuan biceps. Then she would carry me to our bedroom, get on top of me, flex and roar to scare me and then fuck me, I would be begging and whimpering for her to be gentle to avoid blue marks and soreness that her powerful grip leaves on my, much softer, body. When having an orgasm she would roar in her deep voice and punch a wall with her hammer fists. I would be eager to please her because I would be very afraid to disappoint her and see her in fury towards me.

Its a short, brief overview of what kind of women turn me on very much.

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2011, 10:06:19 pm »
Glad our number are growing!
K+

I really liked that thought of her eating large amounts of meat. Quite an interesting mental picture you drew there for me.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2011, 02:16:35 am »
Sort of reminds me of the story series Ericka the Beast, I enjoyed that a whole lot, seeing her tear raw meat off the bone with her teeth, then chewing the bone itself, she was ultra-aggressive from taking tons of steroids.
Don't forget to K+ if you enjoy my writing.

Great stories about strong and muscular women and girls, hope you enjoy!

nigelw1

« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2011, 01:37:25 pm »
i would love to have a woman who is bigger more vascular and with more muscle mass than the biggest male body builders she would be pumped up muscle from head to toe and when she wrapped her hugely muscled arms round me  she wouldnt know her own strength and i would have to ask to release her grip as she would be crushing me she would then pick me up effortlessly with one arm and carry me up stairs to th beroom and throw me on the bed i would lay there watching her taking off her top to reveal her massive ripped upper body with every move she made each of her muscles would just ripple with power she would do a lat spred in front of me and her  lats would be that huge there wouldnt be any day light between her lats and arms and her massive chest would just ripple muscle then she would bnd down and take off her track suit bottoms to reveal the biggest pair of rippling vain pumping bone crushing pair legs i have ever seen after doing some posing for me finishing with a muscle pumping vain popping most muscular pose she would stadle her massive rippling frame over me grabbing my cock with a vainy vice like grip slowly pussing it into her dripping wet fanny as she layed on top of mei would struggle with the shear size of her but would love the feel of that massive rock hard body of hers loving the way her muscles rippled with every movement we would both cum together and as wedid as would almost break me with those massive arms then i would bedying to get another hard on . heaven  this would all be after her winning the mixed mr and miss olympia compertition where she was easerly the biggest competitor by far.       

bigbob111

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2011, 09:04:11 am »
I want a big loveable beast of burden. A woman who is proud to make her body big and strong. Someone who will work with the strength of an ox and the endurance of a Clydesdale workhorse. She would keep her body enourmously muscular and buff to the max. Thick veins would be such a turn on for me, along with the new shape of her body as she becomes increasingly masculinesed by her bodybuilding. Rubbing my hands over her tough pectorals tha always press out hard from her shirts, then across her broad back, down her wide hips and freaky oversized ass, then finally across her abdominals and quads would be my taste of heaven. In fact, I would totally want to take charge of a womans bodybuilding and inspect her daily just like some kind of livestock if I could.

I imagine romance would be gentle and "even"  - I never really was into being dominated - But it would be AWESOME to have a submissive female bodybuilder! I would spoil someone like that so much. Every penny I own will be invested on my fantasy girl if only I could find her....

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2011, 11:45:35 pm »
I like this fantasy alot Bob! I agree with you, I'm totally not into being dominated or anything and I would love if she would actually give me full control, like she was more like a superhumanly strong, mega-massively muscular love slave to me. I don't know if I would treat her like you would, like nothing more than a beef cattle, I would like to treat her more or less like a human being, except when I'm totally horny and want her to do incredible feats of strength and posing shows to satisfy me, but then I would assure her that it was totally because I love her and want her to be happy, and making me happy would make her happy.

bigbob111

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2011, 08:07:46 pm »
It would be so hot to have a muscle slave like that. Id take her into my home gym and lock her in all day, just pumping iron non stop. I would get her pumped up even more than she ever thought possible, like a muscular inflatable sex doll. Its my fantasy to be fucking a big mountain of female muscle, totally engorged into extreme bulging bulk. It would be even more awsome to be able to pump her up for real. Somehow keep expanding and developing her muscles even if she begged me to stop.

BBL

« Reply #37 on: March 13, 2011, 09:22:09 pm »
Adding to what I posted earlier I can also say that one thing that makes me tick is role reversal. A woman of my dreams will be bigger, stronger and faster than me. In comparison to her huge muscles mine would look fragile and soft. She would protect me, carry heavy stuff for me and make me her bitch in bed.

This type of women really turn me on. It began when I saw Kris Murell during one of the expos, she was packed with muscles and steroids. She had a deep, sexy voice and VERY wide back. When I asked for a picture together, she agreed. I still remember how I began to shake from excitement when I was placing my hand on her bowling-ball shoulder, I felt so tiny and soft standing next to her, the good thing was that I was wearing tight jeans which were covering my raging hard-on. At that moment I wanted her so badly, I wanted to be taken by her power and carried away in her strong arms. Her shoulder was so big and hard, I felt like i was touching a brick wall.

However, I am happy that women like Nicole Savage and Jana Linke-Sippl bring dreams to life and do sessions. I can say that they really enjoy showing me who's the boss and who's the bitch.

beardedladylover

« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2011, 02:58:13 am »

beardedladylover

« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2011, 03:55:29 am »

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2011, 05:13:23 am »
You might like this gal, Elaine Ley.  http://messages.herbiceps.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.cgi?num=1300937372

Pretty cool, she's definitely got the right attitude to be our kind of girl, I also like the fact that she's fairly short, but pretty damn big for her size. 1.54m comes out to 5 feet tall, 62kg comes out to 136 pounds, which is very big for a girl that height. I hope she continues to grow bigger and stronger and keeps flying in the face of everyday society.

Ozzyfm

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2011, 11:13:32 am »
Yes, indeed! I didn't know this young lady, but she's really hot! Her boyfriend dumped her because shewas too manly for him! Poor guy... He had a treasure in his hands!

Offline Brand

• Activity:
    0%
  • Roiding the bull
« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2011, 11:14:18 am »
You might like this gal, Elaine Ley.  

That's an amazing case! I don't even know how you come across such stuff. Awesome!
User is currently banned [View]

darksecret23

« Reply #43 on: March 26, 2011, 02:52:38 pm »
I signed up  nearly 5 months ago and have been lurking these forums ever since. Thanks to a friend who (in my opinion) unfortunately doesn't like masculine muscle women, I have found my place on this wonderful forum!!

Like others on this site, my tastes are considered extreme even by other enthusiasts of big fbb's. Put simply, I love HUGE masculine muscle girls on heavy steroids and I wish there were more. Among my real life favourites are Renne Toney, Simone Ruhl, Maria Calo, Christine Envall, Cornelia Brandt and now Elaine Lye (who I have only just discovered because of this thread).

I never used to like masculine muscle girls but everytime I saw a large female bodybuilder my obsession grew with the new size I was looking at. At some point I discovered they could only get this way with steroids and it became a major turn on to see female bodybuilders with OBVIOUS steroid abuse. I embraced their looks along with their muscularity. I love what testosterone does to women - (obviously) the muscle gains, masculine facial features, hair growth (but not excessive), deep voice, increased sex drive, roid rage/mood swings and.. possibly most of all... enlarges the clit! My ideal masculine muscle girl would be look like a male bodybuilder trying to be a woman by having long nails, long hair (or feminine haircut), wearing makeup, feminine jewellery, dresses/sexy lingerie (or other feminine outfits) and high heels despite her man-like appearance. She would be intensely addicted to testosterone.

I really enjoyed reading (and imagining) all the other descriptions and stories/story ideas in this thread!

Brand - where can I find your Adam & Eve and Muscle allowance stories??

Offline Jeremy Lightning

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #44 on: March 27, 2011, 12:56:22 am »
I took the incentive and looked them up in the story section, and I found them, here are the addresses, I hope you enjoy, I certainly did.

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=13812.0.html

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=13679.0.html

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fantasies & Dreams  |  Big and masculine

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View