Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575503 Posts in 73172 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 10:23:56 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New session woman
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: New session woman  (Read 2244 times)

Offline Del4

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
New session woman
« on: October 13, 2020, 06:27:36 am »
Hi all,

I have recently been talking to a bodybuilder on Insta**** about doing her first session. She is a big, very strong woman that I am very attracted to, but she has made it clear that she will not do anything sensual, which is what I am into in sessions. She would just be doing it for the money (I know the vast majority of session women obviously do it for the money, but the women I usually see I have good chemistry with and are able to Really get into and enjoy the session), and I am worried that she might be repulsed by doing a session particularly as it is her first time, making it not an enjoyable experience for either of us.

Does anyone have any experience of doing a session with a woman on their first time? Is it worth giving it a shot?

Forum Saradas

New session woman
« on: October 13, 2020, 06:27:36 am »

Offline jullyeg

• Activity:
    3.33%
Re: New session woman
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2020, 12:34:42 pm »
I remember... Long time ago! I had a session with a beginner. I was her very first client! Did not know I was her first client, until the session begin and she explained me she did not know how to handle it. Instead of doing the sessions, she gave me my money back and was eager to discuss in order to understand better what men can seek in this kind of activity. I talked about my previous sessions, what I like, what other women do and don't do... and what I knew about potential other client's desires. She thanked me by a short session (maybe 10 mn), sensual moments and provided me a quick but pleasant happy ending. She refused again any kind of compensation, even just a small part of the fees. The funny thing is that, after this, this woman made sessions for years and years!
Not my best sessions, but a funny moment (let's say a little disappointing at first, but pleasant... and very cheap !!!!)

Offline xepha

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2020, 02:18:57 pm »
Hi all,

I have recently been talking to a bodybuilder on Inst@gram about doing her first session. She is a big, very strong woman that I am very attracted to, but she has made it clear that she will not do anything sensual, which is what I am into in sessions. She would just be doing it for the money (I know the vast majority of session women obviously do it for the money, but the women I usually see I have good chemistry with and are able to Really get into and enjoy the session), and I am worried that she might be repulsed by doing a session particularly as it is her first time, making it not an enjoyable experience for either of us.

Does anyone have any experience of doing a session with a woman on their first time? Is it worth giving it a shot?

good for you.  go for it.  respect her limits obviously, but if she trusts you this far, who knows what may happen down the road if you continue to see her.  and if she's really firm about no, then don't push it. 
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2020, 03:10:33 pm »
Sensuality in sessions does not have to be the be all and end all. She is not repulsed if she is doing a session. It is up to you to ensure she still isn't afterwards. You cannot have expectations that it will replicate sensual stuff.  Play it by ear and enjoy something different. I've been the first for countless women and I can safely say I didn't 'retire' any of them.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2020, 07:08:05 pm »
If you're grumpy if sensual stuff doesn't happen in a session, don't do a session where you know sensual stuff won't be happening. Leave it for somebody else since her first experience being a bad one won't be helpful for herself or us.
I've been a first a few times, I like it, you get to give advice and help her find out what she's comfortable doing. For me references are essential, I've either been referenced by a vet she already knows personally or I've put someone from ig in contact with other ladies first. I've occasionally asked someone I've just met, in that case she obviously won't say yes unless she found you trustworthy at the time.

Offline Bigz

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2020, 04:38:53 am »

I had a very poor experience with a first timer in the past. I made the mistake of telling her that it was entirely non-sensual and she took it extremely literally to the point where even embracing each other freaked her out, because technically hugging is sensual. She was expecting a session to be her standing at a distance doing posing and flexing while the client watched her do her thing.

Just letting you know that random girls on Insta**** may just be curious about sessions on a basic level, but not seriously interested in making it a career.

Offline Polite Society

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2020, 05:02:52 pm »
 Your inbox must be full of requests for you to name her.
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2020, 10:45:20 am »
If no sensual is a deal breaker than don’t do it. A lot of women I won’t see because at my age and lame marriage, I need shit done to me.  Everyone else is different but I want to have some adult fun as well.  That’s just me tho

Offline CurlyButterdish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2020, 11:42:50 pm »
I have had few first timers that worked out great, but one(I'm not sure if I should mention her name)was horrible. It started out friendly, as I picked her up at the airport, got some food, got along nicely and then we started the session(she kept raving that she was gonna give me a great session numerous times), then I asked her to do a few things(and nothing sexual or risque)and her whole attitude changed. I asked her simple things like, "can you put your hair down", as it was in a bun. And she refused, as when I'm on their shoulders, I like to feel hair on my legs. Then she said she would do all kinds of lifts and then when it was time to do an easy lift, she refused and got pissy and wasn't pleasant the rest of the time. She kept complaining, then when it was time to finish, she wanted me to not finish myself off by leaving the room and do it. I paid her good money and I'm supposed to what go out in the hallway of the hotel? Her and I discussed everythng for the happy ending by email and in person and she agreed, so this really pissed me off. I shouldn't even have paid her, but I did and left without saying one word. Easily my worst session, but I have so many great ones over the last 3 decades. The only one I had that was considered not good, was when I came too quick, but that wasn't her fault, she was just so DAMN MUSCLELY HOT!

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  New session woman

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View