Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579170 Posts in 73921 Topics by 29357 Members - Latest Member: lukasaradas May 10, 2024, 03:50:06 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Missing Massive FBB Sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Missing Massive FBB Sessions  (Read 1432 times)

Offline dis220

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Missing Massive FBB Sessions
« on: May 01, 2024, 10:26:33 pm »
I realize that a lot of women make plenty of $$$ on cams without the expense and hassle that goes into sessions. That said, I am starving for a session with a truly muscular woman, but so many of the people on Session Girls are wrestlers, dominatrixes, or foot fetish providers. Where is a muscle addict like myself supposed to find in-person satisfaction?

Offline e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    66.67%
Re: Missing Massive FBB Sessions
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2024, 10:38:44 pm »
Everyone here feels the same way. The scene isn't the same like it was in the 2010-ish time, and of course nothing like it was in the 90s when a number of competitive FBBs were on the scene.

There are still some out there, but in today's scene you're more likely to have to do your own travelling to meet them.

Offline wolf5

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    93.33%
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2024, 02:09:44 am »
there becoming rare breed Jana is only one ive been able to see. Which I was old enough for the 90s session wave

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2024, 04:56:47 am »
Everyone here feels the same way. The scene isn't the same like it was in the 2010-ish time, and of course nothing like it was in the 90s when a number of competitive FBBs were on the scene.

There are still some out there, but in today's scene you're more likely to have to do your own travelling to meet them.

Totally agree. While I'm still enjoying immensely, my Golden Era in jt was between 1999-2014. That 15 year period was magical and I don't think will be repeated. Don't get me wrong there are still plenty of quality sessioniates out there but not like it was before.

Offline bigbrent747

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2024, 05:42:56 am »
I know a few days ago they had some muscle fantasy thing in NYC I believe. And when I saw 5 of the girls in the video promo one of them was a huge 220 lb muscle bomb of a woman that I’ve been following on Insta**** for years. Her name is Eva and I’m wondering if anyone knows if she does one on one sessions. I’ve never seen any advertisements unless she really flys under the radar. If anyone knows please let me know. Love to session with her.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2024, 03:44:40 pm »
I can't imagine what it's like for someone to want to meet the big ones and only be entering at this moment. Having built up a lot of contacts for the past 30 years I can leverage that to almost always either get a yes or at least a nice extended conversation from anybody I'm interested in, rookies have no such way in. Social media manages to both put great looking ladies seemingly within closer reach yet draw them further away in reality, because it's given them avenues to monetize without meeting in person, and for some to monetize literally without doing anything except requesting guys send them cash.

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2024, 05:05:20 pm »
I realize that a lot of women make plenty of $$$ on cams without the expense and hassle that goes into sessions. That said, I am starving for a session with a truly muscular woman, but so many of the people on Session Girls are wrestlers, dominatrixes, or foot fetish providers. Where is a muscle addict like myself supposed to find in-person satisfaction?

It's too bad that the number of very muscular women who do private sessions has decreased, and the trend may continue. I do feel bad for the youths who missed out. There are still some women who are able to fulfill your fantasy that continue to do sessions. You probably know who they are, but I'd recommend René Campbell or Claudia from Italy. There are a number of others on sessiongirls. There are other women who aren't on sessiongirls that I've noticed advertising. I suggest you plan as many trips as you can to see as many of them as you can. If, as the consensus views of the experienced posters above have indicated, the number of bodybuilders offering sessions continues to diminish, you should build up on experiences now, and make those connections now, before the last big women who are active today eventually retire.

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2024, 05:28:12 pm »
I'm lucky that Natalie Steeles is near me, but she's more sensual muscle worship and that's not my jam

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2024, 05:52:25 pm »
I'm lucky that Natalie Steeles is near me, but she's more sensual muscle worship and that's not my jam
She has been good with doing more aggressive sessions when I've requested it, but needs to be arranged so we meet when her body is in the proper state. Not ideal but I'm happy to work with her since it's great still having her around.

Offline dis220

• New
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2024, 10:06:07 pm »
Since Wb270 went away, I’m only familiar with Session Girls. Is there another place where FBBs advertise their availability?

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2024, 01:49:17 pm »
I’ve been feeling like this for years, where are the big bodybuilders nowadays.  I brought this up before in another thread and people said oh it’s just not true or they just don’t travel anymore.  But even when you look at the sport competitions the women don’t seem as big. And I think it should be said that I’m talking about in the US. It seems certain areas of Europe and Brazil that women are embracing bodybuilding more or at least weightlifting more but there definitely seems to be a lack of the huge roided women of the past.  Not saying they don’t exist anymore but they just don’t seem to be as plentiful or as big.

Offline jbeast

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2024, 05:05:52 pm »
I can't imagine what it's like for someone to want to meet the big ones and only be entering at this moment. Having built up a lot of contacts for the past 30 years I can leverage that to almost always either get a yes or at least a nice extended conversation from anybody I'm interested in, rookies have no such way in. Social media manages to both put great looking ladies seemingly within closer reach yet draw them further away in reality, because it's given them avenues to monetize without meeting in person, and for some to monetize literally without doing anything except requesting guys send them cash.

Excellent point. My last was in January 2020 with Lora Ottenad in Vegas and before that Amazon Nikki, when she first entered the scene, but she isn't massive like Lora or others I've sessioned with like Debra D'Andrea, Muscle Foxx Jenni, Gayle Moher and others. I always considered my prime for doing role play / muscle worship sessions was between 2002 and 2020, but after reading the posts here it was more 2002 to 2016. Oh, as I said, I had Lora, Nikki and maybe a couple of others after '16 but my lack of traveling on biz, fewer new FBBs getting into the scene in the U.S., and finally Covid, which I think stopped a lot of veteran players I never saw, from travelling. Sadly the scene has diminished.

Offline Mscllvr21

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2024, 04:08:05 pm »
I know a few days ago they had some muscle fantasy thing in NYC I believe. And when I saw 5 of the girls in the video promo one of them was a huge 220 lb muscle bomb of a woman that I’ve been following on Insta**** for years. Her name is Eva and I’m wondering if anyone knows if she does one on one sessions. I’ve never seen any advertisements unless she really flys under the radar. If anyone knows please let me know. Love to session with her.

Eva the Supergirl does do sessions, I would reach out to her on social media. By showing up at the Sessions event and showing her face and IG profile, she is effectively saying this broadly.

Offline toddwein

• New
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2024, 10:42:36 pm »
Would you be able to share an email contact for Eva?   I don’t have social media to message.  Would greatly appreciate it.  Ty

Offline crazycrazy

• Activity:
    23.33%
  • Just plain crazy
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2024, 06:56:41 pm »
Since Wb270 went away, I’m only familiar with Session Girls. Is there another place where FBBs advertise their availability?

There is Badkity.com and there is the website that took wb270's data and name to make an unauthorized copy. But mostly it is a matter of going through social media. I can't see myself calling Twitter any other name that is less descriptive and more generic, but that site gets numerous bodybuilders who do give a lot of opinions, and they link to other accounts you should follow. Sometimes they will say you should follow sessiongirls or Orsi B, and that's an indication of interest in sessions. It's time-consuming to do this, but it may pay off.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Missing Massive FBB Sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View