Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576484 Posts in 73355 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 06:22:20 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ana Thick Muscle
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Ana Thick Muscle  (Read 6535 times)

Offline xekz10

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Ana Thick Muscle
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:35:01 am »
Gym muscle

Some sadism, violence, erotism and sex.

So there is this girl at the gym, the girl that steals my attention every single day at the gym , around 5’5 , pretty face, long brown hair, tanned skin and THICK ,not ripped but definitely muscular, must be around 175 pounds, most of at the legs , those quads should be around 25 inches with 15 in calves, a nice round muscular ass , she’s got broad shoulders and back , biceps must be around 12 inches and nice looking tits, looks like a goddess .

It’s a regular day at the gym this time I decided to come at night, 9:30 pm, because there are not many people at this time, leg day , so I’m in the  leg machines saloon , which it’s at the back of the gym , totally apart from the other areas, im in the squats area doing my thing ,not busy only another guy there , new to the gym world by the looks , skinny ,around 5’7 and 120 pounds on the leg press machine. And she arrives wearing a short that covered only the necessary , showing her nice tattoo on one leg, thick muscular leg, and a tight tank top, she walks towards the press machine and ask politely to alternate, only to receive a rude look followed by a loud ‘no’ which made her angry by the look on Her face, but she just went to the other squat machine that it’s right aside of the press and loaded the bar with 2 45’s on each side , looked back at the skinny dude who was pressing 1 25 per side and smirked then started with her squats routine.

The guy left the press machine for a while and Ana (her name) went to the press and added 5 45’s on each side to start doing her presses as soon as she finished her squats. She went and sit on the press after 10 more minutes of squats and as soon as she was to start this dude returns to the press machine and starts charging at her for taking ‘his machine’ she just told him you left so I’m sorry and started pressing but this guy made the most idiot decision of his life and told her “move your fat ass bitch” and he tried to pull her by one arm while she was doing presses, this infuriated her so with one leg she stopped the press and quickly with the other leg she pushed him back with a front kick right to the chest , he was rocked backwards and tripped with one barbell that was on the floor, falling flat on his back, by this time Ana had already placed the press on place and went right at this unlucky bastard that was still dazed with all that happened , still lying on the floor.

She stood on top of him looking angry, she was mad at this guy , I just heard her say ‘imma break you faggot’ she sat on his chest and pulled him by his hair into a headscissor , only the thickness of her legs enough to make him turn red , she said ‘look loser I’m not even squeezing and you are red already , I thought this would take me more effort but I might be able to finish my workout and beat you up at the same time..’ she started squeezing and after a minute the guy was already convulsing , he was knocked out right there , she did not care at all that she was on the gym and she cared even less that she had just knocked out this dude , she just stood up and went back at the press machine and started another set.

I was on the other corner on the room just looking in awe at what was happening, luckily she did not noticed me or at least that was what it seemed .

She did two more sets of leg press , at this moment she had 7 45’s on each side , her legs were looking huge now and as she was finishing the set , this dude was finally waking up , she noticed this and went back at him ‘ did you enjoy your nap loser?’ The guy looked confused but as he listened to her voice his face turned pale and there was an expression of horror in his face , he was sitting up and she pulled him by his hair to a kneeling position and without any warning BOOM her knee right to his chest followed by other and an OFFFFF that was the sound of the air escaping his body, she pushed him to the floor again this time he was face down to the floor and she was standing right upside his back , then she just jumped and buttdropped right on his back , there was an agony sound that filled the room and it was followed by another headscissor that knocked him out once again.

She continued her workout, leg press, sumo squats , calf raises and the guy did not make any sound or move, that made her went back to him to check if he was still unconscious , she pulled him by his hair and a crying noise was heard , he was awake now but did not want to be knocked out again, maybe he was waiting for the perfect time to escape , but unfortunately for him, he was discovered by her .

“So we’re you trying to escape from your beating huh? That would only make it worse for you idiot” she sat on the floor and pulled him against her, she placed him in a bodyscissor, at this moment each of her legs looked the size of his torso, and she started squeezing , you could see the force she was putting on that scissor making him unable to scream or ask for help or at least try to apologize to her, he had no air, was already turning purple and on the verge of passing out again but this time she slapped him hard on the face, slap slap slap , 3 powerful slaps that made tears start to flow on his face and released him from the bodyscissor , she stood up and looked looked pumped now , huge legs and a perfect round ass after the workout and beating that she had delivered on this dude.

45 minutes of heavy workout and a cruel beating had passed and I was still looking amazed at what was happening.

She was still looking at him as if she was looking at a prey , he tried to stand and she placed her foot in his chest pushing him back to the floor , “I have one calf exercise pending “ she said with and evil grin and with her sweaty headband she covered his mouth and she took his head with both hands and placed right between her calves , she placed her calves as tight as possible into his head and started doing raises, holding each raise for 10 seconds , her face red with the effort she was making , his muffled screams hardly heard with the music.

3 sets of calf raises had passed , 25 each, the fourth set was ongoing , she was now counting each rise giggling at the guy suffering “20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and.... mmmmmmmmphgggggggggg she really squeezed hard on the last rise ...25!!!Yeahhhhh fucker she said grinding her teeth but on that last squeeze he was knocked out again. Slap slap slap “wake up loser I don’t have all night” she brought him back to consciousness just to hurt him some more “now idiot I will fuck you up really bad to teach you not to mess with me” she placed him on a grapevine, his legs looked like twigs compared to hers “you might enjoy this but then again most likely you won’t “, she took the headband from his mouth and he quickly tried to beg for forgiveness “please sorrmmmmmmmpghhh” she smothered his face with her breast for seconds and then released , after regaining some air he tried once again to speak but the little air he had in his lungs was rapidly forced out with a powerful thrust from her pelvis, she started hip thrusting him into the floor slam slam slam slam slam followed by ooofffffff’s from him “ who (slam) said (slam)you(slam) could (slam)talk (slam) loser “ slam slam slam ...

5 minutes of hip thrusts without stopping , some cracks were heard , maybe from his ribs, maybe from his knees , at that moment I was still there watching and hard as fuck by the sight of dominance this thick babe was doing.

“This would be the last punishment for tonight “ she then lowered her round ass on his face and started grinding on him, not sexually at all but violently , she was using her muscular ass to pound his face , he tried to block with his hands but she was way to heavy for him to stop, she then took both his arms an continued with the pounding , his face was al bruised now then she rolled over to her back with his head still between her legs, still holding his hands apart , she stared to headscissor him again but this time she pulled her legs apart and BAM leg slams to his face one after another then after 15 or more slams she moved to her side still scissoring him, she released the pressure , lifted one muscular leg to the air , he was exhausted unable to move just waiting for the inevitable and BOOOOOM she dropped her leg right to the side of his head , his eyes rolled back and went right to land of dreams .

She stood to her feet with an evil grin on her face looking at this poor dude, she looked satisfied at what she had done “ did you enjoy the show?” I heard her say and felt chills on my arms and back, she turned to me and started walking “I knew you were here all the time, I saw you enjoyed the show” she said looking at my hard on clearly visible because of the loose short “I did not said anything because I get so horny beating up stupid dudes like him and I wanted someone to be available as soon as I finished fucking him up , now you will come with me and will pleasure me or you would end up just like him” she said pointing back at the unlucky dude lying on the floor .

To be continued...

Hope you liked I would appreciate reviews :)

Forum Saradas

Ana Thick Muscle
« on: February 04, 2021, 10:35:01 am »

Offline ame3cv62

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Ana Thick Muscle
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2021, 12:57:22 pm »
Wow,amazing,i wish i was the guy watching
User is currently banned [View]

Offline jumpy999

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2021, 08:52:28 pm »
Cool. I hope she's a little a nicer to the dude who saw the show...but not too much nicer  >:D

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2021, 03:01:26 am »
Nice so far, ok description. All that remains to see if there will be more from you.

Offline Raffman

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2021, 07:43:22 am »
I really hope she fucks him with a strapon

Offline crushee

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2021, 10:24:29 am »
 :bravo:

Karma 10 given, Xekz!

Please go on !

Offline xekz10

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2021, 07:26:51 am »
Part 2

I am not skinny but not muscular, I’m taller at 5’9-6’0 but I definitely did not wanted to make her angry nor try my odds fighting her so I nodded and followed her “intelligent choice “ she said “now look take this and go to your car, drive to that direction and we will meet there” she said and she handed me a card “ I’m going to take care of this mess and would drive there as soon as I finish , I dare you, if you are not there when I arrive I would find you and beat you worse than this asshole”

I entered the direction to maps and drove , I arrived at a nice complex of apartments and waited outside, 10 minutes later a car parked aside of mine , rolled her window down and told me to follow her, I was in shock, how did she know that was my car , there were other cars parked in the street, i thought she could actually look for me to beat me up , I felt some kind of relief that I came also i was exited to ‘please her’ even though I was being ‘forced to’

We walked into her apartment , she lives there alone, just graduated from college with a good job and fully independent , she was all the package . “Into my room ,come” I followed, “Strip and lay on the bed” I was doing as she said without hesitation. “ Do you mind if I use your shower I was working...” I tried to say “ Who said you could talk? I don’t care if you are sweaty or anything else, you are here to please me right now! Put on that condom or else!” I did as said

She stripped , walked in slowly , she placed her hands on my shoulders and forcefully pushed me into the mattress , she then straddled me and inserted my dick into her tight moist pussy , I was looking up to this thick femenine muscles I front of me , her shoulders were as wide as mines , I placed my hands on her back and the feeling was unreal , her back was solid as stone, she was all hot and sweaty , her body felt incredible, her thick thighs squeezing my pelvis then she squeezed her pussy , the felling went from pleasure to pain really fast “ now listen to me , I managed to clear up the situation in the gym with the manager , so only 4 persons know what happened , 3 of us won’t say anything but I must make sure you won’t either so just to make it clear...” she squeezed even harder, I could believe how strong her pussy muscles were and could not stand the pain neither “I can give you pleasure with my body while I get the pleasure I want but also I can beat you and break you even if you are taller than me got it? “ I just screamed “yes I swear I won’t say anything!”

“Great, now shall we...” and she started bouncing up and down on my dick, she was humping me like a jackhammer bum bum bum went her pelvis into mine , my dick being squeezed like it was on a vice , she rode me like that for minutes , I was trying my best not to come , everything was felling amazing but painful at the same time , suddenly after minutes I heard her scream “Ahhhhhh ohhhhhhh yeaaaaaaaah” all her body tensed I was holding in to her back as if I was holding for my life , I could fell  all her back muscles turn even harder than they were, she squeezed her legs together into my sides as well as her pussy into my dick and I came also , pleasure from the orgasm, pain from the squeezing , at the same time.

That was great I said... “shut up I am not finished yet” she quickly moved into a 69 position and before I was able to say anything she said ‘ you better get hard again fast and do not come until I ride you again or you will pay the consequences !” And she mounted my face and started squeezing in a reverse scissor , I was barely able to hear but I did heard her say “eat me, now!” So I started licking knowing quite well that if I did not made a good job she would squeeze me into oblivion , she started blowing me also , it was the best blowjob I have ever felt , but only the fear of her muscular legs kept me from cumming.

After some minutes of 69 she lifted herself from me and said “prepare for the ride of your life” she mounted me once again but this time she put me in a grapevine hold “you better not cum until I’m done” she then gave me a forceful yet sensual kiss and started trusting into me, forcing me into the bed with each powerful thrust , she placed her hands on my chest and arched her back, this only to get more impulse to her furious thrusting , trying not to cum was almost mission imposible , bum bum bum was heard from her body slamming into mine plus ohhhhs and ahhhhs of pleasure coming from her mouth and moanings coming from mine due to the discomfort I was feeling by my legs being tore apart by her muscular thick legs and the pain I was feeling on my pelvis from the beating it was receiving by hers.

I was being fucked by the muscular girl that always stole my attention at the gym , It was a mix of pain and pleasure and I was enjoying every part of it , after 30 minutes of her thrusting into me she finally came with a powerful loud screaming orgasm , I could not feel my legs anymore they had went numb a while ago, my midsection was on fire and this beautiful muscle goddess was as if nothing had happened , I managed not to cum until now , she released the grapevine hold and sat on top of me , her pussy still holding my dick “you can cum now” she said with one last squeeze from her muscular pussy and I shot my load inside of her...

She stood up and said “great job, now you are lucky I won’t have to fuck you up in a bad way he” she gave me a smile and told me I could stay the night , thankfully because I would not be able to move for a while, she went to shower and after 20 minutes came back I was barely regaining the feeling of my legs “hope you are feeling better right now , try to rest and sleep well because Im waking you up early for an other round of fucking”.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Ana Thick Muscle

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View