Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
578270 Posts in 73591 Topics by 28968 Members - Latest Member: Asddsaasd May 03, 2024, 11:28:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Life with Summer re-post
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Life with Summer re-post  (Read 7071 times)

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
    • HerFlex Muscle Stories and art
Life with Summer re-post
« on: February 13, 2021, 06:09:24 pm »
Hello ks10306,

Here's a re-post of Life with Summer; I didn't proof read it for you but found it on my old computer...ending is a little darker than my newer stories..oh well.  Enjoy.  ;)
Please support me at: www.patreon.com/herflex

Forum Saradas

Life with Summer re-post
« on: February 13, 2021, 06:09:24 pm »

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
Re: Life with Summer re-post
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2021, 06:11:44 pm »
Summer by jdm022

Normal, moderate, happy and routine, these are words that accurately described my life before July of 2004.  I had just married my 22-year-old girlfriend Summer six months prior.  Summer was a fiercely competitive college tennis player and now taught tennis to prodigy type kids.  She also worked in the pro shop at the tennis club.  I was the general manager of a supply company and enjoyed both my job and my life in general.

Our life was going great and we were as happy as could be.  Three years of dating and so far, six great months of marriage really had us happy.  But that is when we received some bad news.  Summer had a rare degenerative disease that was slowly eating away at her adrenal glands.  These glands were important in a few ways.  They provide the body with many of the necessary amino acids, which promote muscle growth and also are necessary for childbearing reasons.  As Summer’s affliction took hold she was losing energy and also becoming too weak to teach tennis. Summer had always been athletic in build but was now becoming quite skinny.

As far as I knew, Summer had three great loves; me, playing and teaching tennis and children.  The disease she now had was taking two of those loves away, both her ability to coach tennis and the future possibility of having children.  My wife was encountering some very bad depression and I was praying something would come along to help her.

After many months of searching, the only remedy for Summer was to get an adrenal gland transplant.  It was a very new procedure being used in Europe and the results were not truly know, but we were willing to try anything that could help.  There was an unfortunate catch though.  Summer had a blood type of O/B Negative.  This is the rarest blood of all.  Only one in 1200 people has this blood type.  My wife had been on the waiting list for some time and eventually she could hardly even get out of bed.  She was 5’9” tall and 138 pounds before the disease took hold but now weighed only 98 pounds.
Finally, several months after putting in for the procedure, we received a call from the Swiss hospital.  They had an adrenal gland with Summer’s blood type available.  The hospital felt it was necessary that we know who the donor was since the match was not a perfect one.  The donor was a Russian male, which meant the gland was considerably larger than Summers.  We were okay with that as long as the transfusion was possible.  The doctor warned that if the body did not reject the gland, we would notice a slight increase in aggression and possibly some extra muscle growth due to the increased amino acids and other chemicals being released into Summers body.  A possible constant prescription to estrogen would probably be necessary advised the doctor.

Summer and I were desperate for the transplant and we signed the release forms immediately.  Within days, we were in Switzerland ready for a new beginning for Summer.  After one day in Europe, my wife went in for surgery.  She was only in the operating room for an hour and a half before she was done.  The color of her skin had paled from the slight blood loss, but aside from that, she looked okay.
My wife was in the hospital for a total of four days.  She hardly ate a thing the first couple of days, but by the forth day, she was hungry all the time.  I figured her body was craving food to return to the 138 pounds it was before the illness.  The docs gave us the ok to travel so we made our way back to the states.

By the end of the week, Summer said she was feeling good enough to play tennis again, but the doctor insisted she wait another two weeks.  Summer decided to take the doctors advice and simply stayed home and ate during that time.  Over that two-week period Summer had gained a lot of her weight back.  She was up to 122 pounds.  She looked great though and there wasn’t an ounce of fat on her.  She had shown some muscle tone increase to and I thought she looked as good as ever.

That night as we were getting ready for bed, Summer tackled me to the bed and began ripping my T-shirt and sweats off.    It startled me at first and turned me on at the same time.  Summer and I hadn’t made love since the surgery and I figured she was just as horney as I was.  We both were craving sex and began caressing each other immediately.  Summer kept saying “harder…faster….harder…faster…harder…faster.”  I was going as hard and fast as possible.  Finally, Summer rolled over and got on top of me.  She started riding my cock like never before.  My wife was coming down so hard there was a large slap noise every time her ass came down at hit my legs.  I had come several times and this was so far the best night of sex I had ever had.  After a couple of hours, Summer was tired and we went to bed. 

Over the next few days, Summer would be waiting for me when I got home.  It was all I could do to keep her from ripping my clothes off the second I got inside the door.  The sex was great and Summer was looking better than ever I thought.  By the weekend, I thought my dick was going to fall off from all the sex we were having. 

Summer was basically staying at home recovering from the surgery and always had a ton of bottled up energy by the time I arrived.  I suggested she get back to playing and teaching tennis in the mornings like she had in the past.  Summer told me she had already been doing that this week but thought about working out a little with weights afterwards since she had so much energy.  I thought it sounded great and knew I couldn’t keep up with her new energy level otherwise.

The plan seemed to work well.  Summer would arrive home about the same time I would and was a little drained of energy.  We still had sex, but it was a little less aggressive and I didn’t feel like I had to go all night with her.  Summer was very happy and seemed content with my energy level.  She was also excited about starting to lift some weights and showed me pictures of a couple of fitness girls she wouldn’t mind looking like.  The girls she showed me were very pretty and had very athletic and toned bodies.  I told my wife I would support her 100% if she wanted to make that a goal.  My wife seemed very pleased and decided I needed a blowjob.  That was nice.

About a month and a half later I was feeling good and told Summer I was taking her to a fancy restaurant for dinner and wine.  There was no special occasion so Summer was very excited about it and thought it would be romantic.  I was late arriving home from work so I hoped right in the shower and got dressed.  Summer was already ready except for some makeup and primping.  The limo driver arrived and we were whisked away. 
Summer looked radiant.  She was wearing a red colored dress with a shawl draped over her shoulders and arms.  I wanted to make out with her but she had just done her makeup so I gave her a peck.  We soon arrived at the restaurant and were seated at a small candlelight table.   
Summer looked unbelievably beautiful.  Here face radiated a look of content and confidence and she normally didn’t wear makeup, which was now really highlighting her beauty.   Summer decided to remove her shawl, which exposed her shoulders and arms.  They were unbelievably beautiful.  Her shoulders had this nice roundness to them and her arms showed a little muscle.  Instead of being mostly soft with a hint of hardness to them, they were hard and you could see the muscle movement with every twitch of her hand.  I got an immediate erection and let my wife know I noticed the slight improvement from her workouts.

Summer got a smile on her face and said as she kind of flexed one arm and massaged it with her other hand, “I know honey they are getting harder after only one or two months of working out.  I can’t stop feeling them.”  “Well,” I said, “they look great, you should keep it up.”  Summer thanked me and started massaging my leg with her toes under the table.  Right then the waiter came to take our order. 
We ordered a nice bottle of wine and a fish sampler appetizer.  My wife and I made small talk when the wine and appetizer arrived.  The wine was good and the fish sampler was huge.  I had one small piece of fish and decided I wanted to hold off till the main dish.  Summer loved the fish and finished the whole plate.  I figured that would thus consist of her dinner so I was surprised when the waiter came back and she ordered the 9oz. Steak filet.  I looked at her and said, “Are you sure you can eat all that, you had most of the fish sampler.”  She said, “um huh, I have been really hungry lately.”  Of course I knew she would be taking most of it home, but oh well.  I liked her order and got the nine-ounce filet as well.

The food arrived and as we ate, I could not quit staring at her arms, and watching the small muscle move and twitch.  We were again making small talk and eventually I was full.  I looked at Summer’s plate and noticed she had completely cleaned it off.  I couldn’t eat another bite and had half a baked potato, some veggies and about a third of my steak left.  “Wow” I said, “you really were hungry.”  She looked at me and said, “Are you done?”  I shook my head yes so she reached over and grabbed my plate.  Over the next few minutes Summer finished all that was left on my plate as well.
We finished up the wine and got back in the limo for the ride home.  Summer was all over me and we were making out the whole way home.  I just kept feeling her arms and squeezing them as we made out.  It gave me a huge erection and I couldn’t wait to have sex with her.

At home, we raced to the bedroom and were stripped within seconds.  I hadn’t really noticed it before, but her whole body was tight and had some muscle tone to it.  Her traps were visible and the muscle under her armpits was even present.  Her stomach was tight and her ass seemed even a little fuller.  It was unreal how great the sex was and I knew I would have a hard time walking around the next day.  After an hour and a half I was dead and passed out from exhaustion.

The next day I came home from work with some good news/bad news.  The good news was that my company wanted to pay me double time to help a client set up his business.  The bad news was that I would be in Houston for three weeks.  Summer was immediately upset and didn’t want me to leave.   I didn’t want to leave either but I knew this was a big step in my future growth with the company.  After some deliberation, Summer understood and we had a last session of sex before I had to leave.     

Over the next few weeks Summer would call me on my cell phone when she was done with tennis and working out.  I knew Summer was starting to like working out as she kept calling later and later.  The first few days she called me at 4:00 p.s.t. By the end of the third week, Summer wasn’t getting home from the club till 5:45.  I asked her why she was at the gym so long.  My wife had been trading free tennis lessons to the kids of one of the top powerlifters in the state for free personal training sessions.  She let me know that originally she would work out only two body parts per day, but with all the technical advances in sports supplements, nutrition and training, she could work out two in the morning and two in the evening.  In other words, she could work out in a day in a half, what used to take three days and then one off.

I was worried that she might burn out by working out so much and asked her about it.  She said, “No honey, I can’t wait to work out and I think I’m getting really addicted to it.” I told her I loved her and we hung up.  I knew how competitive Summer was so I figured she wouldn’t slow down until she won some sort of competition or something.

The next day I had to call her with some bad news.  “Honey” I said, “The company wants to send me to New York for three more weeks to help one more new client.  It will be a huge step for me and in addition, they are going to still give me double pay and add one more week of paid vacation to my contract.  I won’t do it with out your consent so what do you think?” “Well” she said, “I miss you so much, but I can keep myself occupied at the gym for three more weeks if it will help you.”  I thanked my wife, told her how much I loved her and hung up.

The next three weeks went by slowly.  I missed my wife dearly and thought about her constantly.  We talked nightly and although she missed me too, her new dedication to the gym seemed to keep her mind off me.  Summer was always in a good mood after she got home from the gym and kept telling me how she was always getting stronger and was able to lift more weight every time she worked out.  I knew that when someone starts working out, they always seem to get stronger for the first few months and then it kind of levels out.  I figured Summer was in this early stage of her growth.
The last time we talked before I was to fly home Summer kind of threw a weird comment at me.  She said, “So you recognize me, I’ll be wearing a white shirt and I have added some blond highlights to my hair.” “Okay,” I said, “I’ll look for the hot blond chick.”  We laughed and exchanged best wishes before I hung up.

The next day, I finally arrived home.  The plane was actually early so I went to the baggage claim and waited on a bench next to the door.  I was sifting through a bag of gifts I had bought for Summer when a college kid next to me quickly glanced at someone who just came through the door and said, “Damn!”  I quickly glanced up and noticed a hot buff blond girl walking towards the baggage carrousel.  Her legs were muscular and with every step her calves and thighs flexed.  Her shoulders and arms were very nice too and every bit as big as the current fitness competitors I find so attractive.
I sat there staring at her as she was obviously looking for someone.  I figured she was probably looking for some huge dude she was dating.  At the same time I was staring at her, I noticed almost everyone else was as well, women included.  This woman wasn’t overly muscular like a bodybuilder so I’m sure everyone found her very attractive.  Finally she made a quick turn in my direction and I quickly looked away hoping she didn’t notice me staring at her.  It was obvious she did though, and out of the corner of my eye, I could see her walking towards me.  When she got about ten feet away, I looked up at her sheepishly.  She said, “David!”  I was thrown back for a split second and then realized this was my wife.  “Summer” I replied and by then she was already throwing her arms around me and kissing me on the lips.

She took a step back and I could not believe the changes she had made.  “Wow” was all I could say.  “I told you, you might not recognize me.” She said as she picked up my small duffel bag and led me out the door.  “You said blond highlights, not totally blond.” I replied.  “Yap, I might have gone a little overboard on the blond thing.” She said. 
“The muscle threw me off a little too you know.  I wasn’t expecting arms like those.”  I said.  “Well, do you like them?” she questioned.  “Of course honey, they look great.” I said.  With that, we got in the car and headed out of the airport.  I normally drove but for some reason she got in the drivers seat and I got in the passenger seat.
As we drove away I was staring at her out stretched arm and watching the muscle twitch as she turned the wheel.  My cock was rock hard within seconds.  Summer noticed it immediately and said, “When we get home, I’m going to fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before.”  I felt timid like a schoolboy in her presence and said, “okay.”  We were making small talk the whole way home and I finally asked her how much weight she had gained since I left.  She looked at me and said, “I’m not going to get into that, let’s just say I’ve put on a lot of muscle.”  “Well that’s obvious.” I said.
We arrived home and I followed her into the house.  I was pretty excited about what was sure to be the most enjoyable experience of my life.  We began making out and I grabbed her firm ass.  It was definitely fuller than it had been and nice and hard.  I had an immediate erection and I lay down on the bed.  Summer got on top and began to ride me.  I was just staring at her amazing body the whole time.  Her body was perfect.  Everything about it was awesome.  Her thighs were beautiful, her stomach was rock hard and I even found her neck attractive.  I was in heaven, making love to a woman who was every bit as muscular as the current track or fitness athlete.  It was two hours of unbelievable sex.

The next morning I got up and went into the kitchen for some breakfast.  I opened the cupboard where the cereal was normally kept.  Instead of my cereal, there were several containers and bottles of bodybuilding supplements.  There was weight gainer, creatin, amino acids, fat reducers, all the vitamins in the world and something called HGH.  I read the bottle and saw that HGH stood for Human Growth Hormone.  I knew my wife was taking her training seriously, but this was very serious.  Also taped to the inside of the cupboard door was a picture of a very large female bodybuilder.  She had a lot of makeup on so she was kind of pretty, but her muscles were huge.  Her arms and legs were riviling what male bodybuilders’ dimensions probably were. 
With that, I closed the door and looked inside the fridge for something to eat.  There was no junk food at all and only eggs, milk, steak, chicken breast, and a wide variety of bodybuilding supplements.  I decided to make some eggs.  I grabbed three and scrambled them.  I ate them with a glass of milk and then decided to watch some TV.   Summer then got up and came into the kitchen.  She took the remaining nine eggs and began to scramble them.  I told her that I had already eaten.  She said, “I know, these are for me.”  She then proceeded to eat all nine eggs along with some toast and oatmeal, along with several bodybuilding supplements.

Summer came into the living room and sat down next to me.  She then kind of put a leg over mine and wrapped her arm around me.  I gave her a kiss and looked at her.  “Honey,” I said, “I noticed that picture on the cupboard door of that female bodybuilder, is that for motivation?” “Yes,” she said, “I’ve kind of given up on the prissy fitness girl look.  I’m going to concentrate big time on trying to put on as much size as possible.  I’m totally looking forward to it.  Is that going to be okay with you?” 

“Well, it will be kind of odd having a wife who is stronger than me but I guess I’ll be okay with it.” I said.  Before I finished my sentence, Summer was king of giggling.  “What’s so funny? I asked.  “David,” she said, “you haven’t worked out in months, you hardly eat anything, and your arms are getting soft.  I work out every day, eat a ton and have rock hard arms.  I am already stronger than you.”
I laughed and grabbed her arm and gave it a squeeze.  Summer immediately flexed her arm.  To my surprise I felt it grow considerably and it was rock hard.  “Wow”, I said, “That really is impressive honey.”  “I know.” She said, “now let’s see yours.”  With that I flexed my right biceps as hard as I could.  Summer grabbed it and squeezed it.  Unlike her rock hard biceps, mine was a little soft and as she squeezed it was smashed down.  Mine was still bigger than hers but definitely not as hard.  With that Summer got really giddy and wanted to arm wrestle.

I thought the idea was dumb and refused to arm wrestle with her.  She begged me for fifteen to twenty minutes and said she was convinced she could beat me.  Finally she started calling me a wimp and said I was going to have a real problem with her taking up bodybuilding.  Finally I gave in and agreed to arm wrestle her.  We sat down and I stuck out my arm.  She stuck hers out and we gripped hands.  Her arm was beautiful and cut.  It was still smaller than mine but looked great.  She said go and we began, I expected to win much easier than I did.  She put up a real fight and it took several seconds of stalemate before I was able to slowly move her arm back.

I thought Summer was going to be upset that I beat her.  She was excited and grabbed my arm and led me to the living room.  We made love on the floor for an hour or so.  I kept caressing her arms, shoulders and legs as we made love.  They were beautifully muscled and rock hard.  Her body was simply amazing.  As soon as we finished, Summer gave me a peck on the lips and then went to work out. I was completely worn out by her and could not believe she still had the energy to go lift weights.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2021, 06:13:14 pm »
I knew Summer had always been athletic and competitive, but she had gained a lot of muscle in just a few months.  More than I would even expect with all the training and supplements she was taking.  I made a call to the Doctor in Switzerland who performed the surgery.  He picked up the phone and we began talking, I explained my wife’s new passion with lifting weights, her diet and also her seemingly unnatural muscle growth.  The doctor was not surprised and decided to tell me more details about the gland transplant he had given Summer.  In the past Adrenal Gland transplants they had performed, the body rejection rate had been very high, about 70%.  To help their chances of a successful surgery and to hopefully gain acceptance for it in the USA, the doctor had actually placed two new glands in Summer’s body.  If her body did not reject either of the glands, she would be producing twice the amount of muscle functioning enzymes of the normal human male.  In addition, the glands in her case could not be matched to an average size woman since the only two glands they had available in her rare blood type were from male donors. 

After some more discussion, the doctor decided to give me some of the vital statistics of the male donors whose Adrenal glands were now in my wife’s body.  One of the glands was from a 26 year old Russian male who had died in an auto accident, he was 6’4” and 235 pounds so his gland was quite large and is producing massive amounts of enzymes in Summer’s body.  The other donor, was a fairly famous French skier Claude Roy.  Just doing a quick search, I found out that he was also a large guy at 6’2” and 220 pounds.  I became worried about my wife now that I knew she had this much male enzyme being released into her body.  The doctor understood my concern and stressed that she take the Estrogen pills he had prescribed for her.
Knowing about the extra gland in my wife’s body, and the size of the guys whose glands she now possessed, I decided not to scare her.  I wanted to ease Summer into the news but wasn’t sure how to break it to her.  Later that night when she arrived home, I asked her if she had been taking the Estrogen the doctor had prescribed.  Summer assured me that she was taking the pills just as the doctor had ordered.  I felt relieved and knew that this would probably keep any side effects of the two large glands in check.  Just to check though, I opened her pill jar.  After doing a count, it was obvious that she was not taking the pills.  I was going to confront her about the lie but decided to give it a month or so to see if there were any real effects of her not taking them.

Over the next four months life became mundane.  Summer and I kept our daily schedules pretty much the same.  Summer would teach tennis in the mornings and work out in the afternoons.  I would work all-day and then come home. Summer didn’t know it but I was very turned on by our arm wrestling match a few months earlier and had decided to make the next match more competitive.  I would take one of her Estrogen pills in the morning, eat slim fast for breakfast and lunch, little for dinner, and was ridding a stationary bike at work to lose a little weight.  My legs were getting stronger and cut, as well as my abs, but my arms were definitely getting smaller.  I hadn’t lifted an actual weight in several months and knew I had lost a lot of arm strength.  Summer was still eating like a horse so I knew she was getting stronger.
I really wanted to see if my dieting had paid off so when Summer got home from the gym I told her I would give her a back rub after we took a shower.  She seemed to like the idea and we went to the bathroom.  Our schedules were off over the last few months and with the cold weather, I hadn’t seen her naked body in quite a while.  She hadn’t seen mine either so we were both excited.

I got in the shower first and was happy with my look.  I had ripped abs and legs and although my upper body was not big, there was some definition.  Summer was taking a few minutes and the shower was filled with steam.  The lights went out and it was now to dark and full of steam to see.  Summer walked in with a candle and set it down.  It was still to dark to see well, but I could see her walking towards the shower. 
Summer entered the shower and stood a foot in front of me.  I could not believe my eyes.  She was no longer a buff fitness model, she was a full-fledged bodybuilder.  Her arms were easily as big as mine, and her shoulders had a beautiful roundness to them. She had a smirk on her face because she knew her size would impress me but her smirk turned into a look of shock when she saw how small my arms were.  Because of my dieting and lack of working out on them, they were skin and bones and lacked any muscle.
 “Oh my god,” she said as she reached out and grabbed my arms, “they’re so small.”  She felt my whole upper body with basically a look of shock.  She then started to feel my abs and was impressed by them.  They were ripped and I knew she liked that.  I leaned in on her and we began making out.  I grabbed her arms and was impressed by the size and hardness to them.   We had a long steamy make out session in the shower, which was finished off by Summer giving me a great blow job. 

We dried off and Summer challenged me to the rematch arm wrestling match we were both excited about.  We stood across from each other over the bar.  I was wearing a pair of shorts; Summer was wearing some tight workout pants and a sports bra.  Her physique was incredible.  Although her shoulders and arms were much bigger, what I really noticed was that her neck was even muscular.  I don’t know why that turned me on but it did.  I stuck out my arm and waited for hers, Summer stuck hers out and grabbed my hand.  I immediately noticed an incredible strength to her grip, and it was all I could do to keep my hand from being crushed.  To be funny, Summer kept flexing and unflexing her biceps.  It was amazing as her muscle kept bouncing up and down with pure power.  Summer told me to start whenever I was ready.
My arm was all skin and bones and I knew I would lose but I was curious how close the match would be.  I waited till she let up on her grip just slightly and unflexed her arm.  At that moment, I threw all the strength I had into pushing back her arm.  Her arm budged backwards a couple inches before her biceps and shoulder muscles seemed to explode outward.  At the same time her grip crushed my hand like a wet sponge and she slammed my hand to the counter in less than a second. 

She immediately screamed in excitement as she had just beaten me so badly and she raised both arms over her head in victory.  My hand was in pain and it felt as if every bone in it was broken.  I congratulated her and went to the fridge to put an ice pack on my hand.  Summer apologized again and again for hurting me.  And begged me to arm wrestle her again.  She couldn’t believe how much stronger than me she was and I knew it turned her on.
My hand didn’t hurt terribly badly so I finally agreed to arm-wrestle her again.  We locked grips and I looked into her eyes.  They had a look of absolute glee in them and she had a huge smile on her face.  Summer was giddy with excitement.  She said “Go!” and the match began.  This time she didn’t let me get a head start so as I pushed her arm with all my might, it didn’t budge.  She moved my arm about two inches from the table, then let off the pressure and let me move her arm a couple inches from the table.  I tried and tried with all my might but could not budge her arm another inch.
Finally, she said, “use your other hand.”  I was pretty frustrated at this point so I said, “Okay” and started to push down on her arm with both hands.  Her arm was solid as a rock though and didn’t move.  Summer then started counting down from three to two to one and finally she said, “times up.”  With that, she began moving my arms back until they were within a couple inches of the table.  Summer then moved her arm back and forth at will and I realized I was simply along for the ride.  Finally she ended the match by easily pinning both my arms.   

Summer was pretty excited about the match and went over to a kitchen drawer to grab a tape measure.  She brought it over and asked me to flex my right biceps.  I was depressed to see the lack of muscle and hardness to it.  She pulled the tape around and it measured 13 inches.  She then measured my forearm.  It came to 11.  Summer then measured my thigh at 22” and my neck at 14.5”       
I asked to measure her arm.  She said, “okay” and I stretched the tape around her right biceps.  Her arm was beautiful and I was pretty sure it was as big as mine was.  The tape measure came to 14.5 beautiful inches.  It was definitely larger than mine, and it was rock hard.  I was pretty turned on by the whole encounter and wanted to go to the gym with Summer to work out with her.

She said that the gym was her escape and wanted it to stay that way.  We had agreed on different hobbies so I told her I would watch a ballgame while she went to work out.  As I had taken up doing a lot of cardio to lose some weight, I knew it was only a matter of time before Summer would be heavier than me.

Summer started putting me off sexually and even wore really baggy clothes over the next couple of months.  She said she wanted to wait till the time was right before she revealed her new self.  I decided to quit all the cardio I was doing and had actually lost a lot more weight over those couple of months, purging became a post meal habit.  I ate a lot less as well and by the end of those couple of months I felt anorexic.  My arms had literally no muscle tone and I had dropped down to 154 pounds.  Just for the hell of it I decided to measure my arms and legs again.  I stretched the tape around my now scrawny and soft arm.  It came to 12.25” while my quad, which also had little mass and didn’t harden up at all when I flexed it came to 20”.  My pants and shorts were now too large so I measured my waist as well.  It was now only 28” around.
It was now becoming hard to find clothes that fit.  All my pants were way to big now, even with the elastic, they were very loose.  I was looking through our dresser and found a pair of black sweat pants with a long white stripe down them.  They seemed the right size so I tried them on.  They fit perfectly.  I also found a black USA T-shirt that fit as well.

Pretty content in some clothes that actually fit, I set out for my normal weekend activities like shopping and washing my car.  An hour or so later Summer got home from the gym.  She walked through the door and looked sweaty from another hard workout.  She was always wearing baggy clothes but she really looked like she was putting on some muscle.  Summer began walking over to me to give me a kiss when all of a sudden she stopped, opened her mouth in awe and said, “Oh my God, those actually fit you?”  I replied, “Yeah, I found these in our dresser and the fit perfectly. Why?” 
“Those are my old Victoria’s Secret sweatpants.  I haven’t been able to fit in pants that small for months honey.” She replied.  “They seem to fit you perfectly though.”  I looked down at them quite embarrassed.  “And that’s my T-shirt too.”  Summer exclaimed.  “My God, talk about your role reversals.” “What do you mean you can’t fit in them anymore?” I said, “you don’t have an ounce of fat on you.”

“David, I don’t know if your ready to hear this or not, but I’ve been putting on muscle like you wouldn’t believe.  This body is now crammed with 175 pounds of pure, beautiful, powerful muscle.”  Summer said.  My jaw dropped in awe of what she just said.  As I gave her a kind of caulk eyed look of disbelief I slowly reached my arm out to grab her left biceps.  It was under a baggy shirt and as I grabbed it a sense of shock went through me.  It was huge.  I was grabbing on to what felt like a hard thick piece of steak that was immensely bigger than I could have imagined. 
Still in shock, I looked into Summers eyes and was about to say something when all of a sudden she actually flexed her arm. The growth was intense and amazing and her arm became hard as a rock immediately.  The instantaneous shock must have startled me and I took a quick gasp almost as if in fear as my arm flew off her biceps and I took a small step back.  Summer laughed with her deep belly as if she knew what I had just realized.
I stepped back up to her and grabbed her arm with both my hands.  Her arm was so huge, that I could barely touch fingertip to fingertip.  “Holy shit!” was all I could muster.  I know I was feeling the hugeness of her muscle, but I still didn’t grasp how our life with each other had just changed so dramatically.  Summer then told me to try to lift her off the ground.  I had done so, easily in the past, and used to enjoy picking her up and carrying her to the bedroom.  As I grabbed her around the chest and back, I noticed there were hard bulges in her back.  I thought they were her bones at first but then realized they were her back muscles.  Still in a slight state of shock, I tried to lift.  I gave it everything I had and still could not budge her.  She began to laugh then said in a baby voice, “What’s a matter, poor little boy can’t even pick up a girl?” I was getting quite embarrassed since I couldn’t even lift her an inch off the ground. 

After trying for a minute or so, Summer was laughing so hard tears were coming out of her eyes.  She kept asking me if I gave up.  I would not quite though.  Finally, Summer kind of pushed me back and then grabbed me under my armpits and easily lifted me into the air.  She held me up over her head and my feet were now dangling a couple feet in the air.  I looked down in horror at my wife who picked me up like a child and easily hoisted me up.  “Is this what you were trying to do?” she remarked snootily. 
I didn’t say anything and she spun me around a couple times and then put me down.  I hadn’t noticed it before but she was looking down at me.  I looked down and noticed she was wearing normal tennis shoes.  I was half expecting to see her in those raised sole shoes women were now wearing all the time.  I looked back up at her eyes and said, “Have you grown taller?”  She said, “Yep,” And then stood on her tip toes so she was a good three inches taller than me and looking down.

With that, Summer lifted up her sweater and removed it over her head.  What now stood in front of me was a mountain of muscle that used to be my skinny wife.  She left her arms unflexed hang down by her sides.  Her neck was beautiful and thick with muscle.  Her shoulders were hugely rounded and looked like they were about as powerful as humanly possible.  The biceps were like thick slabs of beef and her forearms were huge with thick veins running down them into her seemingly muscular hands.  She never was well endowed but her chest seemed to be exploding out of her bikini top with bulging muscle.  Summer’s abs were rock hard and her six pack of muscle was rounded and full. 
As I stood in awe looking at my powerful wife, she slowly bent down and slid her sweat pants down to the floor.  She exposed thighs like I had never seen.  They were enormous and packed full of sensuous thick muscle.  They led down to two tear drops right above the knee.  This led to her calves, which had to now be every bit as big as mine were.  Summer looked at me and said, “You like what you see?”  I was speechless but somehow nodded me head up and down.  My wife grabbed my rock hard cock and said, “Looks like you really like what you see, maybe we should relieve some of this built up pressure.”

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2021, 06:15:27 pm »
Summer cradled me in her arms and put me down on the living room floor.  She then pulled my pants down to my knees.  My cock was rock hard and she lowered herself on top of me.  She inserted my dick into her vagina.  She then grabbed my arms and kind of pinned me down.  Her huge thighs straddled my legs and I realized that I could not budge.  I was now definitely her captive.  She began to ride me, up and down up and down.  It was the most incredible feeling ever.  She had such incredible pussy control that even when she stopped pumping up and down, my cock was being massaged. 
I know I had shot my load in the first two minutes, but I was so incredibly turned on that I just was mesmerized by her body.  With every pump, her muscles moved and flexed and twitched.  I was in a trance and lost all sense of time.  Summer was pumping faster and faster and eventually came to climax.  She slowed her pumps way down and then stopped.  She looked me in the eye at that point with loving eyes you could only dream about.  Summer then leaned in and we started making out.  After several minutes of making out, she said, “Oh, I love you David.” She then gave me one more, big wet kiss and stood up. 

As Summer stood up, I was laying down, too worn out to move, staring at my beautiful, huge, wife.  I was almost in disbelief at her size, but found myself mesmerized by her.  Summer turned and began to walk towards the hall.  Her enormous thighs flexed with every stem.  She mentioned that she was going to take a shower and disappeared down the hall.  I heard the water start and a minute later I heard Summer calling me down the hall.
I found enough strength to get up and walk into the bathroom.  Standing in the shower was my wife.  Again I was amazed at her unreal size.  She told me to join her.  I stepped into the shower and Summer turned her back to me.  Summer then told me to wash her back.  I grabbed the soap and began to lather her back.  It was rock hard and the muscles in it bulged out in places I didn’t even know muscles existed.  Again my cock had become rock hard.  Summer noticed it and moved me next to the wall.  She then put her hands under my armpits and lifted me up.  As she held me up against the wall, she began to give me head.  After probably one or two minutes I was shooting my cum into her mouth.  Summer swallowed it like it was gods nectar.
My wife then put me down and we dried off.  Summer suggested we go to eat.  I was fine with that so we headed out to get some Mexican food.  I threw on Summer’s old sweat pants and shirt.  I went to the kitchen and waited for Summer.  While I was waiting, I realized she and I had not gone out in public together since she really started putting on some size.  This would be the first time we went out together where she was so much bigger than I.   
A few minutes later, Summer walked into the kitchen.  She was amazing looking.  She wore a tight pair of blue workout pants and a long sleeve shirt that was cut off at the midrift.  Of course her muscles bulged with every movement, and her feble attempt to cover up did not work. 

We hopped in the car and drove to the nearest strip mall.  There was a sushi place in the corner store and we parked the car.  Summer did the driving again as if it were natural, but I had always done the driving in the past. I was still mesmerized by my wife’s every movement and found myself staring at her.  Summer arrived at the door slightly before me and she opened the door for me.  I thanked her and walked inside to look at the menu.
I looked it over for a couple minutes and then figured I’d have two pieces of salmon and three pieces of tuna.  I placed my order and then Summer stepped up to the counter.  She ordered the twelve piece combo plate and some sort of chicken salad.  We then sat across from each other at a small table.  We made some small talk and she mentioned how she really liked this Sushi kitchen.  Apperantly she ate there all the time.  As she started to eat her salad I noticed even her jaw muscles were large.  With every bite, her face muscles bulged and relaxed.

Summer finished her salad, which was actually very large, in just a minute or two.  She cleaned the plate clean, not a morsel was left.  We then received our meals.  The server mistakenly placed the combo plate in front of me.  Summer kind of laughed and switched our dishes right in front of the server.
I started to eat my fish and looked around and watched the people coming in and out of the restaurant.  I figured it was located by a gym since all of the patrons were well built and wore work out attire.  I finished my forth piece and realized I was full.  At that time I looked at Summer’s plate and noticed she had already eaten ten pieces.  She looked at me and could tell I was full.  So she reached over with her chop sticks and finished my last piece.  Within the next minute or two, Summer completely cleaned her plate and then proceeded to clean the small bits off my plate.
When Summer finished eating I said, “God honey, you ate three times as much as me, if not more.”  “Well David, when your trying to put on pound after pound of muscle, you’ve got to eat a lot.” Summer replied.  “Besides,” she said, “I’m probably twice as strong as you any way, so I need that much.”  I laughed and said, “Stronger…Yeah, twice as strong, no way.”  “Hmmmm, sounds like a challenge.” She said.
With that, Summer drove us over to her gym.  It was called fitness elite for women.  In the parking lot Summer said she was going to prove how much stronger than me she was, but that she wanted to make a wager.  I was game and immediately agreed that if she was not at least twice as strong as I, she had to do everything I asked of her for a month.  She agreed and claimed that if she were twice as strong as I, I would have to do all that she asked for a month.

We walked in the gym and of course, I was the only man in there.  Very toned and athletic girls were walking around everywhere.  Summer led me to a bench that two young, high school girls were working on.  She asked how long they would be.  They told her they were on their last set.  I started to stretch and watched the girls finish up.  I was fairly impressed that two young girls could bench press 135 pounds several times.
I mentioned this to Summer.  She told me that there were high school girls now that could bench over two hundred.  Now days, some kids, girls included, start working out in eighth and ninth grade. 

I was nervous as I laid down on the bench but had remembered benching 225 pounds regularly a year or so before.  Summer suggested I start with 35 pound plates on the bar to warm up.  This made the total weight 115 pounds.  I grabbed the bar and lifted it off the rack.  It felt unbelievably heavy to me as I held it over me.  I lowered it down and bounced it hard off my chest.  The weight surprised me but I was able to compose myself and raise it four times.  Summer spotted me on the fifth rep and placed the bar on the rack.
I sat up and looked at Summer.  She had a big smile on her face and said, “You are so weak honey.  You have no chance at winning this bet.”  I was shocked that I had lost so much strength but figured, she still had to bench over 230 pounds.  I waited a minute or two and Summer placed two ten pound plates on the bar.  I was now about to attempt 135 pounds.  Summer helped lift the weight over me and I said I was ready.  She let go and I lowered the weight to my chest.  It hit hard but I lifted strongly and began to raise the weight.  I struggled and twitched and put every ounce of effort into the push.  Eventually I raised the weight up and dropped it on the rack. 
Summer looked at me and said, “Before your too proud of yourself Hon, those two high school girls just lifted this weight several times.”  I shook my head and laughed with some embarrassment. 

With that, Summer  lay on the bench and easily lifted the bar of 135 pounds off the rack.  She quickly repped out 10 reps as if it were a feather.  She got up from the bench and added a 45 pound weight to each side.  I let her know that she needed to bench 270 to beat me, not 225.  Summer smirked and quickly pulled off her top.  Beneath it, she was wearing a sports bra.  It revealed her incredible physique.  Her muscles bulged and I got an immediate erection just looking at her.  She knew it as I adjusted my jock and said, “Good to know you like what you see babe.”
My wife lay back on the bench and completed 8 reps slowly and confidently.  As she began pumping blood to her upper body it seemed to grow before my eyes.  She then added two 25 pound plates which brought the total to 275 pounds.  Summer then banged out 6 reps at 275.  She stood up and walked within two inches of me.  Her chest stuck out and pushed against me.  I reached out and felt her chest muscles just above her breasts.  They were as hard as rock and I felt weak before her. 

Now Summer walked us over to the curl bar area.  I knew I was in trouble here, because her arms were looking huge.  Summer picked up a 60 pound bar and did 12 quick reps. She then told be to stick my arm out. I did and right then Summer held her arm next to mine.  My arm was basically skin and bone with little muscle tone.  Hers was huge and voluptuously and bulged with muscle. 
I quickly walked over and grabbed the 60 pound bar.  As I lifted it off the rack, it quickly fell to my thighs.  I adjusted my grip and began to lift the weight.  I could not lift it evenly, so I worked the right side up and then the left side until it came up.  I tried one more rep to no avail.  I could not lift the bar back up to the rack, so Summer grabbed it and put it away for me.  “120 pounds” I said.

Summer grabbed a 80 pound bar off the rack and did 8 slow and methodical reps.  I watched her biceps muscles grow before my eyes as she worked out. She then grabbed the 100 pound bar and did three reps.  Finally she grabbed the 120 pound bar.  She kept it by her thighs and then tried one rep with it.  She got it about half way but could not lift it higher.  Summer tried three more times to no avail.  She eventually admitted she could not do it. 
I made a few comments about how I had won the bet and was pretty sarcastic.  Summer looked at me with a very serious look and said, “Yea, you should be pretty proud of the fact that your wife isn’t quite twice as strong as you.”  I told her I was just kidding with her, but she was really mad that she had lost.  I had never seen her mad like that and it was kind of intimidating.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2021, 06:16:44 pm »
We arrived home and Summer quickly walked inside the house.  When I got inside she was making a huge protein shake for herself.  “Well,” she said, “what is your request.”  I thought of something both funny and sexy.  She had to wear either a French maid outfit or a catholic schoolgirl outfit for a month when she was at home.  She agreed and said she would get the outfits the next day.  She then said, “since I won the bench press bet, I think you should grant me a request too.”  She looked at me with her sexy eyes and beautiful smile so I agreed.
She replied, “I’m going to put you on a diet program which you need to follow to the letter this month.”  I said okay, and the requests were set.   
Sure enough, the next morning Summer had my breakfast, lunch, pills and an exercise program laid out for me.  I was to eat two pieces of fruit for breakfast and lunch, take the pills she set out for me, and do 30 minutes of cardio per day.  My dinner was a little better and consisted of a salad and a dinner roll.

Summer was wearing her French maid outfit about a week and a half into our bet and I said, “Honey, are you getting bigger?  Your legs are looking larger today.”  She admitted to upping her calorie intake and said she had been putting on a pound or two.  She asked me how I felt.  I said, “I am not having hunger pains like at first and enjoyed not having an ounce of body fat, but I felt a little weak.”
We had been on our programs for almost a month and Summer was looking huge.  I knew she had put on some weight that month and was curious how much she had gained.  She was proud of the weight gain and admitted to gaining 15 pounds that month.  I at the same time was shedding pounds like crazy.  I knew I had lost a lot of weight.  At this point I was down to skin and bones.
Summer wanted to know what I weighed now so we went into the bathroom.  I stepped on the scale.  It read 138 pounds.  I couldn’t believe it.  Summer barely nudged me with her forearm and I went flying off the scale like I was hit by a truck.  Summer apologized and stepped on the scale.  We looked down at the number.  The scale read 197 pounds.   She looked at me and said, “Well honey, this will be the last time you see me under 200 pounds.”  My jaw kind of dropped and I said, “How big do you plan on getting honey.”  Summer replied, “As big as possible babe, and tomorrow I start the androstene injections.”

It was kind of amazing to see my wife transform like this.  I was worried about the injections she was going to start taking.  I thought she might have some health issues from it.  She assured me that they were now totally safe.
Summer had been on the injections for about a month.  She was gaining muscle like crazy.  She had put on another 15 pounds and now weighed 213 pounds.  Her arms were just huge now.  I wanted to measure them so I walked up to her with a measuring tape and told her to stick out her arm.  She did and we measured her biceps.  The size was massive and I streched the tape.  It came to 17.5”.  She then wanted to measure my arm.  We did and it came to 11”.  “Pretty impressive buffy.” She said.
Summer asked me to make her some eggs.  I went into the kitchen and scrambled her some eggs.  A few minutes later I brought them to her in the living room. “Honey,” Summer said, “I asked you to make them over easy.”  “No you didn’t” I said with a little agitation.  With that, Summer threw the plate at my head.  It tinked me just a little and went flying off the wall.  “What the fuck is the matter with you?” I shouted.
Summer flew out of her chair, rushed towards me and ran into me.  I went flying backwards like I had been hit by a Mack truck.  She had knocked the wind out of me and I struggled to breathe.  Summer then picked me up and held me against the wall by my neck.  I grabbed her outstretched arm but had no chance of budging it.  As she held me helplessly against the wall with her left arm I saw rage in her eyes.  She cocked her huge right arm back with her fist clenched.  I immediately knew she could pound me to death and I was never so scared.  I feared for my life and begged her not to do it. Summer held me there for a good ten seconds as I begged for my life.  Finally Summer swung her fist and bashed the wall next to my head.  She put a huge hole in the wall and then pointed her index finger at my nose.
While being held against the wall, with Summer started poking me in the chest, she began to lecture me.  “David,” she said “don’t ever disrespect me like that again.  I could crush you like a fucking bug.  When I tell you to do something, you fucking do it, no questions asked, you got it?”  I was shaking in fear like never before in my life.  I tried to answer my wife but I was too shocked and scared to speak.  She coked her fist back again, rage burning from her eyes and said, “Got it?”  This time, some how, I managed to mumble out, “I got it.” 
Summer then slapped me in the face so hard I thought she broke my jaw and said, “Good, now fix this hole in the wall and clean up the mess you weak little bitch.”  Like I hadn’t done since I was probably 8 years old, I began to cry uncontrollably.  Tears streamed down my face as my body began to shake uncontrollably.  I was staring into my wife’s hard cold eyes and in an instant, had given up every sense of respect she might have had for me.  In that 10 second span of time, Summer had stripped me of any dignity or equality in our relationship.  She was clearly my master both physically and mentally.  The fear she had instilled in me in those few seconds reshaped our relationship immediately.

Summer watched me cry for a few more seconds and then backed off me.  I now stood in front of her a “broken man”.  I had been tamed and she knew it.  She started to walk away and then turned quickly towards me with her fist again coked to strike.  I flinched wildly and covered myself in kind of a standing fetal position.  She just smirked at me and then slowly turned away and walked down the hall.
Still in shock at the past minutes events, I wiped the tears from my eyes and began to clean up the mess.  I picked up the broken plate and swept up the debris from the hole Summer punched in the wall.  The clean up work helped to sooth me slightly and just as I started to relax a bit a think a bit more clearly I heard Summer walking back don the hall towards the kitchen.  My heart immediately began to race again and my nerves were a mess.  As I continue to sweep the dust on the floor into the dust pan, I could sense my wife standing right behind me.  She could surely tell I was too scared to turn around and look at her so she let me continue to dust for a few more seconds.  She then said, “Hey…look at me.”

Still on my knees sweeping, I slowly turned around towards her.  She was now wearing work out sneakers and no show socks, a short pair of navy blue work out shorts and a workout bra.  Her muscles were bulging and I was incredibly intimidated.  In the past, I would have seen my hot, buff wife standing in front of me.  Now I just saw a mass of muscle who was now my master.  I couldn’t muster the courage to look my wife in the eyes so I just kind of stared at her massive chest.  Summer quickly grabbed my jaw and squeezed it tightly, easily causing a considerable amount of pain.  She then said, “Look at me when I’m talking to you bitch.  We’re going to the gym, so put on the sweat pants and shirt I laid out on the bed and meet me out front.”
 She let go of my jaw and I quickly headed down the hall to our room.  I walked in and saw a pair of pink Victoria’s Secret sweat pants and small pink top laying on the bed.  Without hesitation I changed into the sweats and top.  The pants fit perfectly and the small top was skin tight with short “girls sleeves” that only covered half my shoulder, exposing my pencil thin arms. Without even looking in the mirror, I headed out to meet Summer.  My heart and mind were still racing 100 miles per hour so I hadn’t even realized what was going on.  We got to the car and left for the gym.  I was too scared to speak so we drove to the gym in silence.

We got to the gym and walked inside.  As we headed to the free weight area I had never been more embarrassed.  Several of the women in the gym saw me walk in with my pink sweats and skin tight shirt and began to point and laugh.  I’m sure my face was bright red, so I tried to ignore them and stayed close on Summer’s heel.  We walked up to a vacant bench and Summer looked at me.  “The last time we were here we made a little bet…time for another.” She said.  “You humiliated me for a month because I wasn’t twice as strong as you back then.  We’ll time for a little payback.  I’ve been roiding up like crazy for more than two months now, I feel like I could lift a truck.  You’ve been taking a special little pill and eating like a bird…you can barely lift a feather.”  She said.
  I didn’t know if I should say anything so I just stood there waiting for more instruction.  “Well, here’s the bet,” she said. “If I’m not three times stronger than you, I’ll quit working out and give you your life back…if I am, your ass is mine for good, got it.”  I wasn’t sure what she meant by all that, but I nodded yes.

With that, Summer told me to grab a 25 pound weight and put it on one end of the bar.  I reached down to pick one up and was barely able to lift it.  My scrawny arms looked and felt weaker than ever before and even lifting a small 25 pound weight seemed like a herculean effort.  I finally grabbed the weight firmly and held it tightly to my chest, using my legs, I lifted the weight up to the end of the bar and slid it on.  Summer watched the whole operation and while I was watching her, she reached down, hooked the top edge of a 25 pound weight with the tip of her index and forefinger and easily lifted it to the edge of the bar.  She then easily slid it on proving that she could do with two fingers what I had to use my whole body to accomplish.
She then told me to lay on the bench and do a rep.  I laid on the bench and looked up at the bar.  Only 95 pounds if I did the math right, it looked heavier.  I reached up and grabbed the bar.  As I tried to lift it off the rack, I immediately realized I was in trouble.  It seemed like a ton.  Summer realized my problem and lifted the bar out over me.  I begged her not to let go, knowing it was just too heavy for me.  She let go any way.  The weight came quickly down and I used every ounce of strength I had to keep the bar from slamming into my chest.  Even so, it hit me pretty hard and I struggled to lift it.  Instead of spotting me, Summer looked in awe as I tried desperately to lift the weight back up.  I was able to budge it only a few inches before it came back down to rest on my chest.

My wife quickly lifted the bar back up onto the rack and said, “This is awesome, I can’t believe how fucking weak you’ve become.”  She then quickly took the 25’s off the bar and replaced them with 10’s and 5’s.  The bar was now 75 pounds.  Again she held the bar above me and let it go.  I had locked my arms so the weight was suspended above me.  I feared it would be too heavy but attempted to lower and raise it any way.  The weight came down very quickly and I tried to bounce it off my chest and back up to the top.  I could only get it half way up and hit a wall of weakness.  I pushed and struggled with all my might but could not get it up.  Again Summer placed it back on the rack.
Quickly, Summer took off the fives and left me with a 65 pound lift.  She again suspended the bar above me and let go.  I lowered the bar to my chest, just as I did, Summer began to scream, “Come on bitch…it’s 65 fucking pounds.”  At that point several people nearby looked on.  She had accomplished her goal and I was clearly embarrassed.  With all my strength, I lifted and pushed the bar back up to the rack as Summer sarcastically cheered and several girls and women looked on.  As soon as I sat up from the bench, with all still watching, Summer reached under my arms and lifted me into the air, “Yah” she said. “65 pounds is pretty good for such a weak little man.”  With that, she spun me around once and put me down.  I gazed up for a second to see some high school girls a few yards away laughing hysterically.  Their laughs were like daggers through my ego, and any pride I had was now completely destroyed.

Knowing my ego was hurt, Summer made me watch as a couple girls on the next bench were lifting 135 pounds.  “See that,” she said, “those two high school girls are twice as strong as you.”  I turned my attention away from them and back to my wife.  Summer then grabbed me in a bear hug and said, “Don’t worry Davey, I’ll protect you from any mean high school girls who want to beat you up.”  I hadn’t even realized it, but I was literally weaker, by a lot, then your typical high school chick who lifted any weights at all.  My humiliation and depression was really setting in.
Summer then let go of me and loaded the bar with 2 45’s on each side.  It was 225 pounds and would be almost 4 times heavier than what I had lifted.  She got under the bar and lifted it off the rack.  She then pumped out 6 solid, easy reps.  After placing the weight back on the rack, she said “Another 45 and two 10’s ought to do.”  That made the weight of the bar 325 pounds, more than 5 times the weight I lifted!  Summer again got on the bench.  This weight seemed to pose more of a challenge so she began to psych herself up.  Summer began grunting and breathing loudly.  She began flexing her muscles and the bulges in her back were enormous.  Summer laid down and became one with the bar.  She again lifted off of the rack lowered it to her massive chest and heaved it back up with all her might.  The bar moved up quickly and she made minced meat out of 325 pounds.  She immediately jumped in the air and turned towards me.

Standing directly in front of her, I gasped at her size.  I realized now that she was not the woman I married; she had become a mass of muscle, consumed with strength and power.  Muscle and brute had become her and control of herself, her muscles and all things around her had become completely necessary.  Like the weight she just lifted, I had become a pawn in her life.  Another entity she required and demanded complete control over.  As if on que, she pointed down to the ground.  Realizing her ultimate strength and power I got down on my knees in front of her and bowed.  She stuck out her foot and I kissed it instinctively.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2021, 06:18:41 pm »
My new life.

Something had changed in my wife that day.  A switch had been hit and I think I  knew why.  The build up of all the chemicals being released into her body had to be the cause, but I had hidden that from her.  I had risked her life in a selfish manner to be gratified sexually and turned on by her fitness.  Now I might pay the price.  That much male chemical release, in conjunction with her natural female body functions could have put her mentally over the edge.  I feared what might happen but was drawn to her as well, like a Drama addict who watches daytime TV religiously.
That day’s events at the gym were now a month in the past.  She had flexed her power and I had succumbed to her.  It was obvious that she was completely in charge of our relationship and me, but neither of us knew how to act.  She seemed almost annoyed with me more than anything over the next month and we had no physical connection.  I knew Summer wouldn’t agree to it so I went to see a relationship counselor on my own.
I found a counselor with a long history and good reputation and made an appointment to see her.  A few days later I met her in her office.  Her name was Doctor Park and she was a small Asian woman with a cute figure but rather thick black glasses. I decided not to hold anything back, I told her everything.  Doctor Park now knew about Summer, her operation, the two male adrenal glands, the working out addiction Summer now had and even my weight loss and that fateful day in the gym when my wife showed her obvious dominance over me.

Doctor Park took notes and asked many other questions and asked me to come see her again the following week.  On the scheduled day, I again visited Doctor Park.  She sat me down on the couch next to her desk and said, “I think I have a solution for you David.  Summer has now taken on the dominant role in the relationship.  Although she is purely female, she has built her body not only to, but well beyond the muscularity of a standard male.  In her mind, she is now you. She has assumed this traditionally male role.  In order to make this relationship work, you must accept and take on the traditionally female aspects of your marriage.  Summer has already put you on a diet and made you loose weight, she is subconsciously trying to convert you into her wife”
“You see David” said Doctor Park, “you need to physically look the part for Summer to again see this as a proper marriage.”  “What more can I do?” I asked.  “Well” she replied, “this will seem crazy at first but is probably the solution.  You are skinny, but in every way still a man.  I would suggest a small make over to see if there is any attitude improvement from Summer towards you.”  “I’ll try anything at this point.” I told the doctor.  Doctor Park made a phone call to a spa and gave me the address.  “They’re expecting you” she said, “just let them do what they need to do and call me with the reaction from Summer in a couple days.

I drove straight over to the spa and went inside.  Two more petite Asian girls escorted me to the back.  I disrobed down to a small white towel as instructed and lay on a padded table.  One of the girls let me know that they were going to remove ALL of my body hair.  I was extremely nervous about that but decided I would allow it.  Over the course of the next hour or so, they covered every part of me with hot wax and then striped off my body hair.  They even removed my ass hair and then shaved my scrotum.  It was a bit embarrassing but I had never met these girls before so I decided who cares.
My skin was now completely smooth.  The stinging had gone away and I liked how soft my skin was.  After I put on a robe, one of the girls led me to a chair where I was given a hot facial shave and given a manicure and pedicure. I enjoyed all of the attention and could see why women liked the spa so much.  Next, they led me to the salon.  The stylist made a comment, “Your hair is nice and long, I will be able to work with this quite well.”  I didn’t really like long hair, but Summer had mentioned that she wanted me to let my hair grow out a bit just two months before.
The stylist just cut it slightly and did mostly what her title is…she styled it.  My hair was layered with some blonde highlights and now flowed freely.  She didn’t put any gel in it so it kind of hung down and swayed when I turned my head.  I figured I was done with the makeover, but instead was led to a tanning area.  I was fairly pale and they decided I needed some color.  They had me stand in a booth and they sprayed a light coat of tan on me.  One of the girls just smiled and nodded her head in approval so I felt like the new tan looked good on me. 
Finally, before I could leave, I had to see the make up artist.  She sat me down in front of her and meticulously plucked some out of place eyebrow hair.  Then she began to lightly powder and brush my face.  Just when she thought my face was very subtly colored, she gave me some lip gloss.  It wasn’t colored but gave my lips a nice sheen.  Finally, they sprayed me with some mild perfume and sent me on my way.
As I drove home, I came up with a wild idea.  Before I made it home, I stopped at the sporting goods store and decided to buy some tennis shoes.  But, instead of buying men’s, I bought a pair of women’s tennis shoes that had pink, light blue and white colors in them.  I have small feet for a guy, size 9, so I was able to find  a pair pretty fast.

I got home and knew I had just ten minutes before Summer arrived.  My legs were now tan and smooth with nice shape, even though they were quite thin.  Summer might find them attractive, so I wanted to show them off.  I decided to do something awesome.  I put on one of Summer’s tennis skirts and its matching top.  I then put on my new pair of pink tennis shoes.  It sounds weird to say, but I looked at myself in the mirror and thought, damn…I’m actually pretty hot.

Summer really likes sweet tea, so I made her a glass, grabbed one of her tennis rackets and waited for her in the entry way.  Summer drove into the driveway on que so I quickly dimmed the lights so that the soft lighting would also help the mood.  I then stood five feet back from the door, held the tea in one hand, held the tennis racket over my shoulder and bent one leg slightly.  My wife opened the door and looked at me.  With a smile I said, “Tennis anyone ?” held out the tea and winked at her.
My wife stood there, momentarily shocked.  She looked me up and down twice slowly moving her whole head as she did.  We then met eyes again and Summer said, “Oh my Fucking God honey, you look amazing!” “I know” I replied, “So do you.”  With that, Summer dropped her gym bag and walked towards me.  She then grabbed the tea, slammed most of it, and then poured a little over her breast and said, “you wanna lick that up?”  I took a step forward and licked her amazing chest.  Summer then grabbed my head and bent it back.  Slowly, but forcefully she leaned in and began making out with me.  There was a slowness and a passion to her kiss that I hadn’t felt in years, if not ever.

My wife then lifted me up off the ground and carried me ten feet over to the dinning room table.  Still making out, I reached back with the tennis racket and swept the placemats and candles onto the floor.  It made a loud noise but summer didn’t care, we were in immediate lust and it was going to be a long night.  My hard on lifted the skirt up and Summer began to massage it with her hand.  A few minutes later, my wife wrapped her hot wet mouth around my member and pleasured me with unimagined passion.  She slowly moved up and down on my penis, again and again, picking up speed as time passed.  She was finally getting wet and pushed me back on the table.  Like a good woman, she mounted me and began to do amazing things to my cock with her warmth.  The amazing pussy control she had me wanting for more.  The passion went on and on as she continually massaged my penis with her throbbing cunt.  As I felt and caressed her bulging hard muscles, I knew I was now addicted to their power and in turn, her power.  Her biceps flexed and unflexed as she made passionate love to me.  Their size and hardness were almost mesmerizing to me. 

Summer arrived home and a look of complete anger was on her face.  I knew immediately that I was in trouble.  Just a year before, when Summer got mad about something I did, she either gave me the silent treatment, or cried and bitched in disappointment.  But now it was different, Summer no longer had to resort to mental games to make me feel bad and succumb to her wishes.  Now, my wife could simply punish me physically.  I knew full well that she was much stronger than me and as I stood and looked at her massive bulging biceps and round hard shoulders a cold chill went down my spine.  Normally, I would be turned on by the sight of her muscular body, but I now stood in fear, almost too scared to speak.
Summer walked up to me slowly and grabbed my arms with her strong muscular hands.  She squeezed my biceps hard and sent a sharp pain through each arm.  I winced in sheer pain and Summer could tell it was hurting me badly.  My wife then said, “You think this hurts David?  This is nothing, your fucked buddy, you hear me…fucked.”

I still didn’t know what I did wrong, but it must have been very bad.  Summer spun me around, grabbed my left arm hard enough to make my legs almost give out and led me down the hall.  As we walked down the hallway, my wife said, “I’m gonna enjoy the shit out of this!”  I was stunned and scared but somehow found the nerve to say, “What did I do honey?”  My wife immediately stopped, pushed me up against the wall and said, “You don’t even know…that makes it even worse you insensitive jerk.”  She then kind of threw me towards our bedroom door. 
I stood up facing her and began walking backwards into our bedroom.  As she followed me, with rage written on her face I began to apologize over and over, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” I said, still not knowing what I had done wrong.  My wife simply responded with, “Too late!”.  Her normally attractive muscles now seemed larger and stronger than ever.  I was about as scared as I could ever remember being because I knew she was about to use their strength to inflict serious pain on me.

I finally backed all the way to the end of our bed and stopped.  Summer walked up to me and we were now face to face.  I’m sure she could sense my fear and she fake head butted me.  I flinched so far back I fell onto the bed.  Summer then grabbed my shirt and easily pulled me back up so we were again face to face.  She then said, “Strip.”  In some confusion I said, “what?”.  Within a millisecond, my wife slapped me so hard in the face it went numb and I almost blacked out.  She then repeated, “I said strip you little bitch…right now.”  Without hesitating this time, I removed my shirt.  I then reached down to remove my shoes.  My hands were now shaking so badly I couldn’t even grab the laces.  Summer quickly slapped me again, this time in the side of the head.  It wasn’t as bad as the first slap but it stung badly.  I finally managed to remove my shoes and then pulled down my tennis shorts and underwear.
Now fully naked, I looked back at my wife.  I looked her in the eye and my throat welled up and I began to cry profusely.  It was partly out of fear, partly from the two slaps my wife had hit me with and mostly out of embarrassment that my once cute and loving wife was now a muscular monster who was issuing me a mental and physical beating and I was completely powerless to stop her.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2021, 06:19:53 pm »
Instead of feeling sorry for me, Summer was feeding off of and gaining energy from my fear.  She again faked a slap with her left hand, as I flinched and then seemed relieved she quickly slapped me with her right.  This slap was so hard it knocked me to the ground.  My senses were a little off and it was hard to get up, my balance was off.  As I staggered to get up my wife shoved me hard back down to the ground.  She then mounted me as I laid on my back.  She easily grabbed my two arms and forced them to the ground above my head.  Summer then held them both down with one hand and had her free hand to do whatever she wanted.  She began to slap me again, almost playfully as she pondered her next move.  I struggled to pull one or both of my arms from her grip but it was no use.  I was now very weak and Summer’s strength was too much.  It became obvious to both of us as I struggled that she was in complete control.

Still staring up at my wife in fear, my world suddenly became black as she covered my face with a pillow.  She then pushed down on it so hard, it felt as if she was trying to shove my head through the floor.  The pain was becoming unbearable when I soon realized I could not breath.  I began to move my head side to side in a desperate attempt to get air.  Summer’s grip on the pillow and strength would not allow my head to move.  Just before I thought I was about to pass out from lack of oxygen, Summer removed the pillow.  I took a huge breath and felt relieved at the sudden air flow.
With only six or seven deep breaths in me, Summer again covered my face with the pillow and just about crushed my head.  Again I struggled for air.  This time, I was immediately desperate for air and knew I didn’t have much time.  Within probably 15 or 20 seconds I was on the verge of passing out.  Right then, my wife again removed the pillow.  This time I took a hue breath of air not knowing if it would be my last.  Sure enough, Summer stole my ability to breath just seconds later as she covered my face with the pillow once more.  This back and forth torture continued several more times until my strength was completely gone. 

Summer stood over me like a hunter over her kill.  I was powerless to even move and I laid there in a state of complete weakness as I simply was content to breath.  Summer lifted me up in front of her, but as she let go, I fell immediately to the floor, too weak to even stand.  So as I laid curled up on the floor Summer reached into a red bag she had brought with her.  She then pulled out a black strap-on.  Within a few seconds, Summer was standing naked above me moving her hips side to side.  As she swayed, the strap-on slowly bounced up and down, side to side.
For some reason, I just couldn’t think straight and wondered why the hell she even had a strap on.  Right at that point, Summer lifted me up and pushed me face down onto the bed.  Just as I began to realize her threat, my wife slid the strap-on into me.  I jumped in shock and surprise but Summer immediately put her forearm on my back and held me motionless on the bed.  She then began pumping into me time and time and time again.  The pain was unbearable but instead of screaming, I winced greatly with every thrust from my wife. Summer fucked me in the ass for probably ten straight minutes.  Sometimes she would pump slowly, and for short periods of time, she would pump very rapidly, like she was reaching some sort of climax.
Finally, Summer was through and she walked into the bathroom to take a shower.  By now, I was crying uncontrollably.  I just curled up on the bed in the fetal position, my ass feeling sore and throbbing, and let the tears flow.  My wife had first taken my dignity in the gym a couple of months before, now she had completely robbed me of my manhood.  I was now physically weak, emotionally weak and now even unsure of my own manhood. 

After Summer finished her shower, she called me into the bathroom.  Instead of coming, I still sat motionless on the bed.  Summer then gave me a verbal threat.  “David”: she said, “come in here right now, or I’ll teach you another painful lesson.”  I was both mad and scared but knew I had better do what she commanded.  I managed to get off the bed and slip steeped into the bathroom as it hurt too badly to walk normally.
Summer had thrown on a large white t-shirt that was tight as hell on her muscular body and came down to just below half way down her ass.  I was too scared and embarrassed to look my wife in the eye so I just stared at her bulging muscular legs as I entered the bathroom.  Normally I would have been turned on by the site of her muscular body, but now, her extreme power sent a cold feeling of dread down my spine.  As I got within a couple of feet of her she turned to face me.  I was staring at her chest to avoid eye contact, not on purpose, but her stare was now very intimidating to me.
My wife calmly said, “David, look at me.” I tried to make eye contact, but after a millisecond, I again stared down at her chest, unable to bear staring into her eyes.  Summer then reached out and lifted my chin so I was forced to look at her.  My wife didn’t smile but simply locked gazes with me.  Within seconds, I was more scared of her than I was of the grim reaper.  I started to shake uncontrollably and tears began to well up in my eyes.  Summer slowly moved her face towards mine until our noses touched.  A smirk came across her face and the tears now streamed down my face.  I was too petrified to move or speak.

Somehow I felt like my wife was enjoying this.  She grabbed my shoulders and spun me around towards the wall.  She probably gave me a light push, but it felt like she was trying to shove me through the tile.  Summer said, “Don’t move.” And walked into the bedroom.  Twenty seconds later she came back into the bathroom again wearing the strap on.  I kept staring at the wall, too scared to move.  A few breaths later, I felt the dildo again entering me.  I jumped a bit, but Summer held me firmly against the wall as she began to thrust into me.  This time, the pain was even more unbearable.  My sore and throbbing ass was again being pounded unmercifully.  In and out, in and out Summer thrusted.  The horror lasted just a few minutes this time, but it again felt like an eternity.

As my wife finished she leaned close with her mouth touching my ear and said, “You’re just becoming my little bitch aren’t you?”   I didn’t move or answer and just kept staring at the cold blank wall.  Summer again repeated the phrase two more times.  Finally she said, “Answer me Davey, you’re my little personal bitch aren’t you.”  I couldn’t speak and just said, “mmm ha”.  “That’s what I thought.”, my wife said, “Now, go lay down in your new bed.”
Summer pointed in the corner of our room where she had at some point placed a dog pad.  I looked at it closely and noticed it had my name etched into it.  Instead of questioning my massive and powerful wife, I walked over and laid in my new bed.  It was small so I had to curl up in a fetal position just to fit.  Somehow, after the nights crazy events, I was able to detach from my new horror and go to sleep.

The next couple of weeks were much of the same.  My wife would get home from the gym and immediately put on her Strap-on.  The first several days were very painful for me but my body adjusted and by the end of the second week, there was no pain associated with it whatsoever.  Summer did commanded that I stay on my doggie bed all day naked, with just a blanket to keep me warm while she was at the gym.  She had set up a camera and had threatened to beat me if I disobeyed.  I was allowed to get up to go to the bathroom but had to return to my pad immediately afterwards.  Summer had also left me two bowls to eat from.  One was full of water and the other had some sort of mash in it.  At first I didn’t want to eat the mash, but hunger got the better of me and I decided to eat it. 

As my wife continued to fuck me with the dildo, it was no longer a painful experience and I actually started to derive some pleasure from it.  She began to caress me during our new sexual acts and I even began getting hard-ons during the experience. 
Probably a month into our new relationship Summer fucked me so passionately, and the experience was so exhilarating that I actually got a massive erection and cum ejected massively from my cock. I was now becoming sexually aroused by the emotional aspects of love making and my pleasure sensors had some how morphed to enjoy our new sexual activity. Day after day I yearned for my wife to get home and pleasure me with her large dildo and passionate thrusts.  Nothing else mattered to me.  I had not left the room in almost two moths.  I simply ate my mash, drank my water and waited for my wife to get home.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2021, 06:20:45 pm »
Summer arrived home one evening and told me she had a surprise.  She told me to get dressed quickly and that we were running and errand.  I reached into the dresser and put on a pair of my old boxers.  Even though they had elastic bands, I was now far too skinny and they fell down around my ankles immediately.  I tried to pull them up again, but they quickly fell to the floor.  Summer just laughed and told me to grab a pair of her old panties.  Sure enough, they were too big as well.  “My God, Summer said, how damn skinny are you now?”
She told me to step on the scale in the bathroom.  A few months earlier I was down to 138 pounds, but I knew I had lost a significant amount more just eating a watery mash for 2 months.  I stepped on the scale and waited for the reading.  A few seconds later, the number read 122.  At 5’10” and 122 pounds, I was nothing but skin and bones.  Summer seemed shocked but pleased at the same time. 
“Make a muscle” my wife told me.  I brought up my arm and attempted to flex.  There was literally no movement.  She laughed and said, “Seriously, flex honey.”  Again I tried but nothing happened.  My arm was unbelievably skinny and what little muscle tissue was there, simply didn’t respond.  I was actually too weak to flex.

Summer quickly grabbed a measuring tape from the spare bedroom.  She wrapped it around my arm and again asked me to flex.  I tried as hard as I could, to the point where my arm hurt as I flexed.  Still, there was no movement.  Summer pulled the tape tight and read the measurement…9.5”  She then squeezed my arm forcefully with her thumb and two fingers.  She easily smashed the skin and small amount of muscle against my bone and I jerked away in pain. “Owww” I said as I did it.  Summer laughed again and measured my forearm.  It was even skinnier and came to 7.5”.  She then measured my waist at 27” and then my thighs at only 17”.

Still amazed, my wife quickly grabbed a pair of old black Dolphin running shorts and a yellow Gold’s Gym tank top out of a drawer and threw them at me.  Her old shorts fit well but the tank was a bit big on me.  My skinny arms looked funny in a Gold’s Gym tank top so Summer got out her camera and snapped a pic.   She kind of thought it would be funny to have me take a pic of her in the same outfit and compare the pics.  I slipped out of the shorts and tank top.  Summer pulled on the shorts and unlike me, her muscular but and thighs stretched the black Dolphin shorts to their limits.  They looked painted on and I immediately got an erection.  Next, she threw on the tank top.  Of course it draped over her muscular traps beautifully and her huge arms looked amazing.  I took the picture and a few more for good measure as she undressed.  As we snapped some pics, we both realized that we hadn’t been photographed together in at least a year or so.  Definitely not since our bodies had changed so dramatically.

I put the Dolphin shorts and Gold’s tank top back on and my wife quickly threw on a pair of black spandex workout shorts and a yellow workout bra.  She looked fucking amazing and her muscles bulged from everywhere.  Even her neck and jaw seemed muscular to me.  We set the camera on a desk a few feet away and programmed it to shoot a pic every ten seconds.  As the camera began taking pictures on auto, Summer and I began posing, first it was fun and humorous, we stood sided by side doing double biceps poses, then side chest, rear biceps, legs etc.  That got a bit boring so summer livened it up by getting me in a choke hold, then holding my arms behind my back, then she had me kneel before her.  Next she had me kiss her feet, then act like I was begging.

Before I knew it, Summer lifted me and bent me over the bed.  She then quickly pulled down my shorts and began jerking me off from behind.  As she did, she quickly put on her strap on and began pumping me in the ass.  Summer had been fucking me with the strap on for months but this was the first time she also massaged me cock at the same time.  It was amazing.  I had to believe it was an “aquired taste” but I was to the verge of cumming it just a minute or so.  Within three minutes, I was shooting my wad all over the place.

Summer was a bit turned on by the event and wanted to do a test of strength.  We both got on the floor and attempted to arm wrestle.  She stuck out her huge arm and I grabbed her right hand with mine.  The difference in size was amazing.  Her 15” biceps dwarfed my 9.5” arm.  My forearm and biceps were puny and weak.  So I knew I stood no chance.  Summer said, “Go.” And I put all my force into the match.  She didn’t even budge. “Are you kidding me?” she said, “I can barely even feel any pressure…use your other arm too.”  I quickly grabbed her hand with my other hand.  I pulled as hard as I could and her arm didn’t even budge, seriously, not even an inch. “God Damn you strong!” I said.  “You have no idea.” She replied.  Summer than easily smashed both my hands into the carpet and she effortlessly won the match.

My wife than stood on the bed and told me to stand in front of her with my arms in the air.  I did so quickly and looked up at my statuesque muscular wife.  She then reached out and grabbed my wrists.  Summer than bent her knees slightly and then thrusted up aggressively and pulled me up off the ground.  She then held me up in the air just in front of her.  Because her arms were straight up in the air, almost touching the ceiling, I was suspended in mid air face to face with her.  Summer than leaned in and we started making out.  Summer’s strength was so superior, and so massive, I felt like a helpless child in her arms.  Her muscles had become massive, bulging and strong.  Their power and strength mesmerized me and I was forever a slave to them.
“How do you like my muscles?” she asked.  “I love them.” I replied, “I can’t stop thinking of their awesome strength and power!”  “Good” she said, “cause I’ve got a surprise for you.”  “What is it?” I asked.  “Well…I’m being sponsored by SPECIES nutrition for the next 12 to 24 months, so I’ll be getting top grade Growth Hormone and personal training with their pros.  I’ll be putting on some serious size and strength.”  I was totally stoked and reached my head over and started licking her biceps.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2021, 06:21:37 pm »
12 months later, my wife’s growth was amazing.  She was easily bench pressing 350 pounds, weighed in at 216 pounds and now had 18.5” biceps and sported 29” thighs.  She was a mountain of strength and muscle.  But with her new strength came a new form of dominance.  To even delay in following her every command meant an instant evil stare and some sort of pain.  Having a wife who was now 5 times stronger than me was amazing and very scary at the same time.

In addition to fucking me from behind to prove her compete control over me, Summer now had me turnaround, get on my knees and start sucking her stap on.  I didn’t understand why she had me do this, but it had become a part of our three or four times weekly sex act.  She also began warming the strap on in the oven first so I would be fucked by and sucking a warm fake cock.
  At 123 pounds, I was now just skin and bone.  I was always cold since I had nothing to heat me up and I constantly felt vulnerable.  Even when going to the store with Summer, I dreaded leaving her side.  Every person I ran into or walked by was a threat to me.  Just recently, Summer wanted me to go to the store with her. 

Sure enough, after walking around for 10 to 15 minutes Summer asked me to walk a few isles over and get some brown rice.  I quickly walked over and grabbed some rice.  Sure enough there were three high school girls standing a couple feet away, they were very athletic looking and were in volleyball uniforms.  All three of them were staring at me and kind of chuckling.  I put my head down in a bit of embarrassment and began to walk away.  Right then, the shortest girl, who was probably 2 or 3 inches shorter than me, but a little stocky and probably stronger than me, said “excuse me, are you with that bodybuilder chick?”  I said “yes, I am.” She then said, “so you probably find this attractive huh?” and she flexed her biceps.  Sure enough they were pretty big and this high school girl was easily twice as strong as I was.”  I got a bit scared and tried to walk around the young flexing girl.  She quickly cut in front of me and kept me from passing by.  The two other girls then stepped closer and one of them grabbed my balls.  I quickly pushed her hand away and put both hands over my crotch to protect it.

Just as I began to get really scared of what was about to happen, we heard a loud, “HEY!”.  Me and the three girls looked over to see huge, massive Summer rushing down the isle at us.  The three high school girls scattered and Summer hugged me. “Are you OK?” she said.  “Ya” I replied, “those girls were just being little bitches.”  I then grabbed my wife’s huge bulking right arm and we walked back to the cart.  I felt so safe next to my massive wife and a feeling of warmth and completeness overcame me as I stood next to her, touching her, feeling her.
Summer seemed kind of giddy when we got home and wanted to make a wager.  I wasn’t sure what she was talking about so I asked. “Well, she said, our relationship is getting a little stale and I just feel like spicing it up a bit.  A test of strength between me and you is pointless so I want to make it a little more interesting.”  Still, I was a bit unsure but agreed to whatever challenge she could muster.
“OK” she said, “I want you to wrestle one of the girls at the gym, she actually weighs less than you and is much shorter.  If you beat her, I’ll be your sex slave for a month.  If you loose, I get to choose your punishment.”  I couldn’t think of a reason not to make the bet.  Summer already basically controlled my life, so a change to have her be my slave for a change seemed awesome. “I accept.” I said.  My wife was happy and said she’d bring home my opponent the next day.

The next day arrived and before my wife got home with my challenger, I figured I’d do some push ups to pump up.  I got down on the floor in the push up position.  It had been years since I had done a push up and just sitting prone in the push up position was tiring.  I decided to start and went down to the ground.  It was a bit of a struggle but I made it back up.  I then went down again.  Again it was a struggle but I made it up.  Finally, on the third try, I could not make it back up.  I mustered just 3 fucking pushups.  Now my arms felt weak and I knew already I was going to loose.
Just then, Summer arrived home.  She walked in with a cute little girl in a warmup outfit.  The girl was probably 4’11” and about 13 by the looks of it.  Right then, Summer said, “Honey, I’d like you to meet Laura.  She’s a 14 year old gymnast from the club next to the gym.  Her mom doesn’t know I’ve brought her here so we have to make this quick.”  Laura stuck out her hand and said, “Nice to meet you David.”  I said “likewise and Laura walked over to the kitchen table.  Right then, Summer said, “Now remember Laura, $100 if you beat him.”  Laura smiled and said, “Easy money.”

For the hell of it, we went to find our weight and body mass make-up.  I had been, at 180 pounds; 40% bone and organs (72 pounds); and 37% muscle or 68 pounds and 23% fat or 40 pounds.  Now at 123 pounds, I was still 72 pounds of bone and organs, but now only 2:1 muscle to fat ratio of the remaining 51 pounds.  So I now carried only 36 pounds of muscle.
Summer had been 5’9” and 145 pounds.  She carried 57 pounds of bone and organs and 58 pounds of muscle and 30 pounds of fat.  Now at an enormous 215 pounds, Summer had 65 pounds of bone and organs, but the remaining 150 pounds was 40 pounds of fat but 110 pounds of muscle.  Summer carried 3 times as much muscle as me.

G-Pill was now the miracle pill. It tricked the body into thinking it was in double gravity.  As a result, the brain began to signal the body to produce more bone density make-up and more muscle cell growth.  Given the right nutrition level, essentially double the calories, the body could create approximately 1% more bone density and 5% more muscle cell formation per week.  Essentially, the body would be tricked into having a growth spurt.  Some users would experience bone length growth resulting in becoming taller, while others may result in simply thickening of their current bone mass.
Summer was excited about the muscle growth potential and purchased a one month cycle for approximately $10,000. 
My wife started the cycle on June 1st.  Just two days in, she started to experience growing pains.  Her joints ached, her muscles and feet hurt; and even her hands became sensitive to the touch.  She became almost bedridden and could not work out at all.  She didn’t even leave the house for the full 30 day cycle.  Summer simply ate tons of food, she was always hungry, watched TV and slept.  She averaged 12 hours of sleep per day.  When she walked around, she was usually hunched over and she seemed like an overgrown cripple. Finally, the cycle ended.

Summer wanted to wait a few days to get feeling better before we remeasured her.  So, on July 3rd, Summer walked into the bathroom for her measurements.  I was wearing tennis shoes while my wife was barefoot.  The surprising thing was that I did not look down at Summer, in fact, I had to look up at her.  She had become taller than I in just one month.  She got really excited and made me measure her height first.  She had been 5’9” tall just a month before.  I marked the wall at her head height and couldn’t believe the results…she was now exactly 6’0” tall.  She started crying she was so happy and asked me to take off my shoes.  I did so and backed against the wall.  Summer measured my height at 5’10.5”.  Summer was now an inch and a half taller than me. 
Summer knew since she hadn’t worked out in a month, her muscle potential was not immediately known.  So we decided to weigh her again in 6 weeks.  My wife worked out like crazy, ate and slept for 6 solid weeks.  Finally she came home and wanted to do some measurements.  We knew she hadn’t reached her full potential, but we knew the results would be exciting.

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2021, 06:22:49 pm »
First Summer got on the scale.  It was digital so we both stared at the readout for a few seconds…it seemed to take forever, but eventually read 238.  My wife was becoming Mammoth in Stature.  She stuck out her right arm for me to measure.  I pulled the tape around and it came to 20”.  Next I measured her forearm and it was an amazing 16” around.  I couldn’t stop there so I pulled the tape around her massive thigh.  It was an incredible 29” big.  Lastly, I measured her calf muscle.  It was 18.5 inches around.

Summer had become absolutely huge. My penis was erect and bursting out of my skin.  Summer lifted me up like a doll and carried me to the bedroom.  She laid me down and mounted my erection.  She pulsated up and down, using her amazing pussy control to massage my cock as we made love.  I massaged her muscles and they felt different.  They were as hard as a rock and just massive.  I could only imagine the power they possessed.  Just thinking about them made me completely senseless and out of my mind.  Her biceps were as big as my thighs and her thighs were as big as my waist.  I pleasured Summer all night long since all I had to do to get erect was look at any part of my beautiful wife.  Finally, we both tired and went to bed.
Summer was up and gone to the gym the next morning before I got up.  My penis was in excruciating pain and my whole body was sore.  I walked into the kitchen and found a note.  “Dear Davey, thank you for the most wonderful night of my life.  You truly are the Perfect Husband.  I’m off to bodybuilding camp for a month…see you in four weeks love…Love, your devoted wife.”

I had completely forgot about the bodybuilding camp.  Summer had mentioned it to me before she started her G-pill.  Just the thought of not seeing her in four weeks crushed me.  Shit, I said, I guess I’ll be jerking off a lot.
I had decided to stay on my low carb and high cardio diet in order to keep my lean figure at about 125 to 130.  I still had abs, but it was tough to look at my arms.  They were thin twigs hanging from my shoulders and I knew I was really week.  A few days earlier when I got home from the store I tried to lift a brown paper bag from the floor in the kitchen to the counter.  I lifted it with one arm but could only get it halfway up before putting it back down on the ground.  When I looked inside, there were two gallon jugs of water and a six pack of diet coke.  All told, it was only 15 to 20 pounds.  I felt like a total wimp. 

I was able to talk to Summer every night but we kept the chit chat basic and she wouldn’t tell me about her progress, just that I’d be surprised.  I told her I couldn’t wait to see her.  She constantly expressed how much she loved me and how devoted to me she was.  It reassured me since I knew I was now such a skinny wimp, I’d have a hard time getting anyone else.
Three weeks into her bodybuilding camp, Summer called and asked me for a huge favor.  I said, of course honey, anything for you.  She thanked me deeply and explained that she needed me to send her $30,000 and that she would be another six months at the camp.  It seemed crazy, but I would do anything for my wife.  I told her I could sell my Lexus, buy a small used car and send her the money.
Summer told me it would be totally worth it and again thanked me.  We also started having phone sex on a regular basis.  Just picturing her magnificent body, as she talked dirty to me, sent me into almost instant orgasm.  We did this for months.  I was still pleasured by her but nearing the six month date made me long to see her.

Finally, after many long months, my wife was due back in town. For the hell of it, I drove to the sporting goods store and walked to the weights area.  There were a bunch of dumbbells lined up on the ground.  I wanted to see what I could lift comfortably.  I knew it wouldn’t be much since my arms were virtual twigs but curiosity really had the better of me.  I leaned down and grabbed a 20 pound dumbbell in each hand.  They felt incredibly heavy so I put them back down thinking I had accidentally grabbed a couple of 40 pound dumbbells.  I read the side of them again and sure enough they said 20 on them.

Again, I bent down and lifted the 20 pound weights to my side.  Knowing my right arm was strongest, I attempted to curl the right weight first.  It seemed incredibly heavy and even leaning back, I was only able to lift it about half way up.  Holy shit, I thought, and I attempted to lift the left weight.  I leaned back but was still unable to lift the left weight even half way.  Accepting defeat, I put the weights back down.  Just then, a girl that worked at the store came walking up to see if I needed help.  I asked her if the weights were in pounds or kilos.  She said pounds.  I was bummed, realizing that i had just failed to curl 20 pounds even one time.  For the heck of it, I asked her for a quick favor.  I asked her to curl the 20 pound weight.  She kind of grinned and said ok.  Tracey looked to be about 5’5” and 130 pounds.  She grabbed the 20 pound dumbbell and although it was a bit of a struggle, she curled it 3 times and put it back down.  I thanked Tracey and she smiled and walked away.

Having just been beat by a 17year old girl, my confidence was hurt.  I reached down and grabbed two 15 pound dumbbells.  They also seemed heavy, but I was able to curl them 3 times with my right arm and twice with my left.  It was pretty fricking pathetic really.  While standing there, I noticed the new board shorts were being put out.  I hadn’t had a new pair in a couple years and decided to purchase some I knew would fit better. 
I grabbed a blue pair of OP shorts I liked in size 32 and 30.  At only 130 pounds I figured the 30” would fit great.  I put them on and attached the Velcro zipper.  The shorts were crazy loose and nearly fell to the floor.  I quickly walked out of the dressing room to the shorts rack and grabbed a pair of 28” shorts.  They were just about right…maybe an inch to loose at most.  I looked at myself in the mirror.  I had skinny bird legs leading up to a pretty ripped stomach but an almost sunken in chest and, skinny shoulders and bones for arms.  I lifted up my arms and did a double biceps pose.  The muscles in my arms didn’t even flex.  It was amazing, but I had such a lack of muscle and strength n my arms that they didn’t even bulge when I flexed, in fact, it kind of hurt to even try to flex. 

Offline jdm022

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2021, 06:27:23 pm »
I was about to exit the dressing room when I noticed a fabric measuring tape on the seat.  Since I was there, I decided to measure my arms and legs.  I pulled the tape around my right forearm and it read 8.5”.  I then measured my right biceps.  It was the same flexed or unflexed, 9.5”.  Next I measured my right thigh, it came to just 18” and my right calf was 14”.  I was just about to leave but decided to measure my waist…it came in at 27”.  I was officially a skinny son of a bitch.  I quickly grabbed the shorts and went to the counter to purchase them.  Right then, my cell phone rang. It was Summer.
Honey she said, I’m driving home tomorrow, but I’ve got to do a few things at them gym between 1-2pm.  I’ll see you at home shortly after that.  I love you.  I hadn’t seen my wife in months and was really excited.  I got home and tried to figure out what to wear. 
I wanted to surprise Summer at her gym so showed up at 1:30pm.  She hadn’t seen the shitty car I traded the Lexus for so I knew she wouldn’t see me drive up.  It should be a total surprise to see me.  I saw Summers car and parked about 100 feet away from it just in case.  I then walked in and told the front clerk about my surprise.  She gave me the OK to walk in and said Summer was in the free weights area.

I walked back to the free weights area but Summer wasn’t there.  There was just one huge dude back by the mirror doing curls with a 45 pound weight bar with two 45’s on each side.  Doing the math, I realized that the guy was standing there easily pumping out reps with 215 pounds.  It made since though, the guy was a total roided up meat head who probably lived at the gym.  He was wearing CAT work boots, a pair of black spandex short shorts, a grey hoodie sweater with the sleeves cut off and a baseball cap pulled low with the hood part of his sweater over the cap.
Not seeing Summer in my quick walk through, I decided to go back out to my car and wait for her.  I figured I would surprise her in the parking lot.  So she wouldn’t immediately recognize me, I put on a black wig Summer had used a few Halloween’s back and put on a pair of her big sunglasses.
At almost two, the big meathead I had seen in the gym walked into the parking lot.  As he walked towards Summer’s car, I could see just how immense he was.  He had to be at least 6’3” and probably weighed 250 or 260 pounds.  His calves were fricking huge and his thighs were as big as a thoroughbred and flexed with each step.  His arms hung down and his forearms and biceps were absolutely massive.  I thought he might be a professional football player.  I was a solid two hundred feet away but actually felt intimidated by him from there.  I guess that made since though since he could probably break me in two with a flick of his wrist.

The huge guy kept walking right towards Summer’s car and then reached to open the door.  Without thinking, I jumped out of my car and while jogging towards him yelled at him, “Hey, get away from that car!”  He looked and said, “What did you say?”  His voice seemed rather high pitched for a guy his size but I immediately realized I shouldn’t be yelling at someone that big.  I stopped in my tracks and was about to let him know it was my wife’s car, but he turned and began coming towards me.
A since of fear overcame me and I turned and ran to my car still wearing the wig and sunglasses.  I hoped in and attempted to start my car.  As I fumbled for the key to the ignition, I looked in the rearview mirror.  The mountain of muscle was now in a full sprint coming to my car.  As his huge muscles bulged with each stride my sense of fear seemed to be paralyzing me.  Finally I got the car started and popped it into first gear.  Just as I was about to take off, I felt the entire back end of the car getting lifted two feet off the ground.  I revved the engine and hit the gas.  Unfortunately, it was a rear wheel drive car and the wheels just spun.  I went know where.  Over the rev of the engine I heard him yelling in his high pitched voice, “Turn the fucking car off and toss the keys out the window, NOW!!!”  He repeated it 3 more times and finally I gave in.  I turned the car off and tossed the keys.
Finally he put the car back down.  I had become paralyzed with fear and as he walked towards the door, I began to shake uncontrollably and peed my pants.  Calmly, this huge mountain of muscle opened my drivers door. His enormous arm, which I immediately guessed was larger than my thigh reached across me and unhooked my seatbelt.  Overcome by fear, I stopped breathing and began to cry uncontrollably.  He obviously saw my miserable, fear induced shaking and peeing and said, “Where’s your lap dog you skinny little bitch?”  He then told me to get out of the car. But I was too scared to breath, let alone move.

Assessing the situation, the guy grabbed my arm and lifted me out off the vehicle like a feather.  He then lifted me up off the ground easily with his massive, muscle bound arms and pushed me against the upper door/roof of my car.  Just as I thought my life was about to end, my wig fell off.  The muscle head paused for a moment and said, “David”?  Shocked to hear my name from the high pitched voice this guy had, I peered more intensely at him.  I immediately noticed a familiar feminine look to his mouth and jaw line.  I was shocked, still didn’t realize who I was looking at but instinctively said, “Summer?”

With that, the muscle bound freak put me down, reached up and removed her hat and sunglasses.  I stood in utter shock as I peered up at my massively muscular, Six foot three inch 260 pound wife.  She was bigger than most linebackers in the NFL and had biceps that I thought were easily bigger than my legs. Summer than flexed her right biceps muscle.  I could not believe how fucking huge it was.  The whole arm seemed bigger than life, especially since I was looking up at my wife who now stood 5” taller than me with her boots on.
 With that, Summer put her arms around my waist and lifted me up.  I instinctively wrapped my legs around her torso and my arms around her neck.  She leaned in and we made out for a few minutes.  I began feeling her rock hard shoulders and kept having to open my eyes to make sure this mountain of muscle was my wife.

Finally, my wife put me down and we gazed at each other.  Hard to believe, isn’t it honey.  That I could become this tall and this muscular.  Um Hm I replied.  I just feel invincible dear, she said, like nothing could stop me.  We need to go into the gym, she said, so I can show you my new strength.  I was in no position to argue so I agreed and walked with her into the gym.
We walked up to the dumb bells first.  Summer told me to close my eyes for a few seconds.  When I opened them, there was a 100 pound dumbbell on the ground in front of me.  Pick it up, she instructed me.  I knew it would be tough but stood over it and grabbed it with both hands.  It felt like it weighed a ton and I was unable to get it off of the ground…even rolling it was hard since it weighed so much.  Summer let me struggle for 30 or 40 seconds then told me to step aside.  When I did, Summer reached down with one hand and lifted to her side.   While I was struggling with the weight, I hadn’t noticed that Summer had another 100 pound dumbbell in her other hand.
Summer then began to curl each of the 100 pound weights.  With each rep, her huge 21” biceps bulged to attention.  Her strength and power was unreal, which is why she was able to lift the back of my car earlier.  I stood speechless in amazement of her power.  She asked if I liked all her new muscle.  I was still speechless so I just nodded yes.  After curling the weights a few more times, Summer grabbed my rock hard erection and said…hope he’s ready for a workout.

Next, Summer walked me over to the bench.  She loaded it with 405 pounds.  She then slid under it and started doing reps.  Right then, I big guy walked by and said to his slightly smaller friend, “What a freak!”  He thought he was being cool, but he just insulted the wrong woman.  Summer calmly said, let me know when those guys are leaving.  I said OK and kept my eye on them.
Next we walked over to the squat rack.  Summer loaded up a bar with 1200 pounds.  She then lifted the bar off the rack and did 10 reps with it.  I could not fuckking believe how strong Summer now was.  Sure enough, right then, the two guys from earlier were walking out of the gym. 
Summer and I quickly followed them to their car, which was actually a full size 1980’s Chevy van.  As we got to the side of the van, behind the gym, the bigger guy said to Summer, what do you want freak?  My wife didn’t say a word, and just punched him right in the nose.  She hit him so hard, blood went flying everywhere and the guy was knocked out.  His friend kind of freaked out and paused for a split second before throwing a punch at Summer.  My wife literally caught his fist.  She then began to squeeze it as hard as she could.  The guy let out a high pitched scream as Summer broke every bone in his hand.

Summer threw the guys into their van and we drove it to our house.  We had one unused room and walked the two guys in that room.  Summer stripped both guys down to their underwear and started to record the incident with a video camera.  My wife was in a black workout bra and short blue workout tights.
   She grabbed the bigger of the two guys and got him in a head lock.  She then wrapped her thighs around his waist and squeezed hard.  He let out a blood curdling scream and I heard several of his ribs crack.  She let go of him and he fell to his side in pain.  It hurt him to breathe at that point.  Summer then looked at the smaller of the two guys.  He was shaking in fear.  She told him to pull down the other guys underwear.  Reluctantly he moved over and pulled down his briefs.

Summer then instructed him to massage his buddies dick until it got hard.  At that point she told him to suck it.  The smaller guy wouldn’t do it at first.  So Summer ran some water in the tub.  She then grabbed the little shit and held his head underwater till she was sure he was about to pass out.  He was still reluctant, but by the third time, he was ready to do whatever she said.
Now the smaller guy started sucking his buddies dick.  He sucked it for several minutes and finally his buddy came all over the place.  Summer than made the guy lick it up. Not content, Summer then made the bigger guy suck his buddy’s dick.  Again their was initial resistance, but Summer quickly squashed that and soon the bigger guy was sucking cock.  Again, she made him lick up all the cum.
Summer looked at me and said, “I love being this strong!”  I can make grown men obey my every command.  She then flexed her huge biceps and hit the bigger guy right in the face.  He fell to the ground unconscious.  She then told the smaller guy to grab his buddy and take him home.
Summer was so giddy after they left.  She had just gone into a new realm.  Her dominance over me was one thing, it was fun, light heated and we were in love.  For her to be able to do to these big guys what she did was incredible.  Strength and power had completely overtaken her every thought.  She was obsessed with getting bigger, getting stronger and having her will obeyed.

Summer now began taking massive amounts of steroids.  Day after day I was forced to inject her with more Andro.  Her muscles were growing with such speed, I figured she would burst out of her own skin.  At 6’3” she now weighed 287 pounds of rock solid muscle.  Her arms now measured 23”, her forearms were 18”.  Summer’s neck was 19” around and her back was mammoth.  Her thighs were now 31” and her calves measured 19.5” in circumfrance.

For some reason, Summer wanted me to go to the gym with her again.  She walked over to the dumbbells and grabbed two 150 pound weights.  She then held them at her sides and began to curls them.  I was amazed and grabbed two 15 pound weights.  I curled them 6 times each before becoming to weak for another rep.  Summer laughed and we walked to the bench.  She easily lifted 315 pounds 10 times as a warm up.
Carrey reached her arm out and grabbed my neck.  She then lifted me 2 feet in the air and said, I could snap your neck like a small bird.  Do you know that.  Yes I nodded.  Good she said, now get on your knees and lick honey. 

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2021, 12:29:40 pm »
Amazing!

:rock:

Hoping that this is not the end?

:'(
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Life with Summer re-post

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View