Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577604 Posts in 73520 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 02:50:27 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!  (Read 399244 times)

Offline rageking

• Activity:
    0%
  • FBB Fiction Writer
Re: Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!
« Reply #360 on: August 08, 2013, 04:24:02 pm »
Hi there. I joined a bit ago but forgot about this place. Now I'm back and glad to be here.
nice to meet you
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

LovefemaleMuscle77

« Reply #361 on: August 11, 2013, 04:03:48 pm »
Yes  I have  finally  glad  to  be  part  of  a  Site  and forum  where  I can  come admire the  kind  of Women
I have  always  been  fascinated   with  Since  I was  11 -Years old  a Sexy  Woman with Curves and Sexy Muscle!
always  had  on  my  wall Women  like  my  faves  of  all time  Monica Brant   Cory Everson  Amy Fadhil Tina Rigdon
Theresa Hessler  Denise Masino   always  got in  trouble  with my  mother  for having  these Women I most  admired
up  on my wall!  to  be honest  I think she was intimidated  and  jealous because I had  that   have possessed Power
and  Respect and  dignity  for  there  mind  and body!    so  I'am  also to start  relationship  with  female builders and Fit
Ladies  who  can  give  me  tips  on  my  training   though I'am  man  I like  to  hear  female  bodybuilders advice's because
Women  with  Muscle  are  Sexy  and  know what   they are talking  about!  and also  they  know more than some girl  working
at  GNC   who  has never lifted in  her life!   so  hopefully I will even  meet  a lovely builder or fit  lady  for  a relationship  who knows
glad  I'am  here! :woohoo:   

THE-FBBFan

« Reply #362 on: August 15, 2013, 10:33:25 am »
Hi all

I am back to this forum.
My name is ...... FBBFan  ^-^

Offline Hemax

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #363 on: August 22, 2013, 09:11:17 am »
Hi, I have been doing wrestling sessions with a lot of different women (mostly European) for over 10 years now. Never knew this forum existed until today and I already regret not having found this site any earlier.

Rivertonia

« Reply #364 on: August 24, 2013, 07:22:06 am »
Hey everyone! I've been looking for a forum like this one for years!
my friend told me about it, and I love everything here already!
I'm from the middle east where Bodybuilding and fitness isn't common for females, I can only hope it will catch on one day! :woot:

stevenmk

« Reply #365 on: August 24, 2013, 08:46:01 pm »
My name is Steve, and I have been a fan of women's bodybuilding since the Rachel McLish days. I'm 58 years young - in good muscular shape - that means NO pot belly here!  :) I train 6 days a week alternating cardio and weights to keep my body toned, but am not trying to put on any serious muscle.

Over the years I watched the sport grow, and expand into other areas such as Fitness, Figure, and Bikini. Now, I like all of the categories because no matter which one you pursue it takes the same dedication and sacrifice to shape and sculpt your body. I appreciate that.

I am enjoying this site tremendously, and will certainly have to comment, as you women continually amaze me with your beautiful muscles (and minds). I love it!

Steve       

JeanYuhs

« Reply #366 on: August 25, 2013, 07:56:32 am »
Been trying to join for a while actually, but for some reason the activation email never seemed to make it through, this time it did (thankfully), so here I am.

Hope I can contribute in some respects, been collecting images of fitness models and some female bodybuilders since the early 1990s so, we'll see what happens.

Good to be here... ;)

Offline blkxltng

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #367 on: August 31, 2013, 06:37:56 pm »
Hey guys. New to these forums but in no way new to female muscle. Glad to be a part of this :D

Maxxy

« Reply #368 on: September 08, 2013, 05:27:46 pm »
Hello All,

I've been here, off and on, for a long time. Seems it is overdue that I express my appreciation for a forum that admires female muscle. I doubt I am your oldest member, but I am old enough to confess that my interest dates from the 1960s, an era in which such interests were 'secret' and embarrassing for a young fellow.

By the way,  perhaps someone could help with advice. I know lots of folks download files in various threads. HOWEVER, I've had some poor experience with websites that frequently loading various 'add-ons' that screw up my system.

Any advice on which download links to avoid or which services are safe?

vasqbz

« Reply #369 on: September 11, 2013, 11:45:37 pm »
HI I am also new to this forum. I discovered it about a month ago, and have been hooked since. I will continue to make a contribution here and enjoy it at the same time.

:woohoo:

mileysdream

« Reply #370 on: September 12, 2013, 12:54:51 pm »
Hi, I discovered this world from the morph. I love Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez. Search their pics on *****, sometimes I found muscular morphs. Very cute and interesting so I search and passionate to fbb

Comic Book Guy

« Reply #371 on: September 13, 2013, 12:16:24 am »
My name is Comic Book Guy. I'm fat. I work at a comic book store in the worst city ever. I'm the most jaded person ever...nothing excites. I'm balding, but I still rock the ponytail. 

???

LovefemaleMuscle77

« Reply #372 on: September 13, 2013, 04:40:48 am »
Hello    LFM77   here      my real   name  is  Rawlin  G  from  San  Fransico  California  I'am   Seriously   a  true   lover
of  a  Woman   with  Muscle   and thick  Athletic  size   most  like  every  other  guy  on  here!
But   my  question   is   I'am  guy   in  the development  stages   of  changing  my  body  to  be more

fit  I'am  more  Slender   but  I'am   going  to  pick  up weight   soon!   but  I like  motavation from the  female fit Woman   but  I wish  to  meet  and  know a good  fit
or  female  bodybuilder   older  than  me  for  a  Serious relationship!   I'am  Sincere  with  this are  there
 more  sites  out  there  besides fitnesssingles.com     where  men  like  me  can  meet  open
minded   female  bodybuilders  or   physique  fit  Women  to  eastablish  a  real  true  relationship for
friendship   and  encouragement in   motavation.   And   my  opinon   I would  like  to Seriously
meet   female  bodybuilders   who  like  men  who  are  good  guys  and  like  women  with  ripped  physiques
and   have  a  good  ideal  mind  and  openess  if  anybody  on   here  has information   on  this  let  me know?!

???

Nezratul

« Reply #373 on: September 18, 2013, 11:16:21 pm »
Hello,
J from Finland! Been inlove for muscular/fit ladies for 15 years. Currently im trying to photograph Some competitions here in Finland.
It is awesome to join this site! Thanks a lot for everyone.

fbb4dougie

« Reply #374 on: September 21, 2013, 08:34:03 pm »
Hi everyone,
I just joined this forum today, mostly because of a thread I was here. I love FBB's and all you girls do to keep your bodies fit and muscular. I used to workout on a regular basis, but I'm not a bodybuilder. I'm just a guy that does his best to stay in somewhat decent shape. I am a member or 24 hr fitness and have been going there on a more regular basis for the last few months. Unfortunately it's not the kind of gym to meet FBB's, but it works well for me since I travel the Bay Area everyday and there is a gym in just about every city here. If you workout there, let me know. Maybe we can train together sometime.

Doug

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  New Member Introduction  |  Just joining Saradas? C'mon in and introduce yourselves!

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View