European Amateur Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 5th
    European Amateur Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 5th
    World Amateur Championships - IFBB, LightWeight, 11th

Peggy Lindsay
    Tournament of Champions - NPC, MiddleWeight, 1st
    Junior Nationals - NPC, MiddleWeight, 8th

Orlando Show of Champions - NPC, Physique A, 3rd
    Junior Nationals - NPC, Physique A, 3rd

These are all examples of women that have competed that have substantial breasts even after leaning out. However, I like female bodybuilders in all flavors implants included. When female bodybuilders are in competition shape what remains of their breasts can look like a deflated balloon. For some this is a deficit to what they perceive as a body that they’ve built to perfection. This is one of the reasons we see so many women get implants. I’ve touched on this subject before but I feel like explaining a few things about implants. There are two types of surgeries. Under the pectoral muscle (submuscular placement) and the alternative directly behind the breast tissue, over the pectoral muscle (submammary/ subglandular placement).

Debbie McKnight... her impressive chest is enhanced by under the muscle implants.
    Her erect nipples are a side effect of breast augmentation caused by nerve damage during surgery.

Denise Masino... her impressive chest is enhanced with over the muscle implants.
    She also has the erect nipple side effect.

Under the muscle can require some release of muscle tissue and potentially a lose of strength. The positive side is that under the muscle implants look amazing even when a bodybuilder is ripped. Under the muscle implants can make the entire breast look and feel like muscle. Under the muscle implants are the easiest for women to pec dance with. Even women that are not weight lifters can pec dance with under the muscle implants.

Over the muscle can look more natural when a woman has normal body fat levels. When dieted down over the muscle implants can get creases in the bag/implant. This is most common with saline implants.

HQ gifv here: https://i.imgur.com/xlBhuz4.gifv
    The late great Lynn McCrossin (under the muscle implants)

Edit... If my posts seem like a random tirades it is because they are from "the Real Breasts" thread which was merged with the "pecs" thread.
    • phy911
  • #22 by femcepsfan on 12 Oct 2017
    • femcepsfan
  • #23 by femcepsfan on 29 Oct 2017
    • femcepsfan
  • #24 by femcepsfan on 29 Oct 2017
    • femcepsfan
  • #25 by femcepsfan on 03 Nov 2017
    • femcepsfan
  • #26 by femcepsfan on 09 Nov 2017
  • Lauren Genzale

• femcepsfan