Pages:
Actions
  • #301 by Orischuk on 24 Nov 2017
    • Orischuk
  • #302 by envallfan on 24 Nov 2017
  • Wow!!! What an image. I'm really looking forward to Nataliya's "Special Christmas Show" now.
    A fabulous image - thanks :bravo:
  • #303 by timbus on 24 Nov 2017
  • too many morphed pic of photoshop
  • #304 by bruce321 on 24 Nov 2017
  • OK, to everybody that keeps on writing about PS and all that, please  check the videos in this post at anotyher part of the forum and tell me where the PS is. Many explanations on why some pics look a little weird have been posted already.
    I posted an explanation two pages back. But being unintentional doesn't make it less annoying. It's very easy to distinguish the pictures that are distorted by the camera. They've got that square aspect ratio that nobody else's camera has, and I'm guessing is made in Russia by the same people who built the Lada. So you've got a woman with arguably the most freaky physique on the planet being photographed in most of her pictures by the worst camera on the planet. If somebody knows her, please suggest she start a GoFundMe page with the goal of replacing that piece of crap with a quality camera/phone, and she can thank us by posting some good pictures.

Here's an excellent example with an almost identical pose. She even has the same shirt on. First picture taken with a normal camera like the rest of the world has, makes her arms look symmetrical. Second picture, taken with the Lada, she's seriously lopsided.
  • #305 by leo1880k on 26 Nov 2017
  • #306 by M7 on 30 Nov 2017
  • Most muscular!

• #307 by envallfan on 30 Nov 2017
  • Thanks "LEO1880K" for those fabulous images of Natalya in her blue blouse.

Natalya, how about a Christmas treat for your fans at Saradas - a video of you struggling to get your huge arms into the sleeves of that tiny blouse, followed by some bicep posing?

I don't know how you managed to get that blouse on - without splitting the seams!

Thank you x
  • #308 by bobbyboy310 on 03 Dec 2017
  • 12-2-17

• bobbyboy310
  • #309 by n8w8 on 04 Dec 2017
  • #310 by h666666 on 05 Dec 2017
  • Guys… get on a webcam with her now, she is really something the world has never seen before! Big as ever, but also rock hard! Just wow. Don't know what she did, but these past few weeks have really transformed her into something else.
  • #311 by kevin1 on 05 Dec 2017
  • Guys… get on a webcam with her now, she is really something the world has never seen before! Big as ever, but also rock hard! Just wow. Don't know what she did, but these past few weeks have really transformed her into something else.

I'm guessing she was taking a break from her "vitamins". Looking forward to seeing some new material.
  • #312 by bobbyboy310 on 05 Dec 2017
  • 12-5-17
    Insane hamstrings

• bobbyboy310
  • #313 by dirks on 08 Dec 2017
  • She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She is impossibly big now
  • #314 by kjm7997 on 08 Dec 2017
  • Did anyone see one of the latest stories on her insta? It looks like she's standing next to Julia Vins and she not only makes Julia look small but also absolutely dwarfs her by what looks like a good 6 inches! Julia is pretty well muscled and stands about 5'5" so Natalia must be wearing some pretty tall heels that put her close to or over the 6' mark. Imagine how imposing that would be with all the muscle she has now... I hope she actually posts the photo!
  • #315 by Ijack74 on 09 Dec 2017
  • She just keeps getting bigger and bigger. She is impossibly big now

For real man! I just had a cam session with her and she told me she now weighs 220 lbs with 19 inch biceps! Freaking huge!!
Pages:
Actions