• #79 by archibald on 01 Feb 2018
  • #80 by VikingPT on 02 Feb 2018
  • #81 by Bobt on 04 Feb 2018
  •    
  • #82 by VikingPT on 08 Feb 2018
  • #83 by Old Surehand on 13 Feb 2018
  • A few more
  • #84 by khuddle on 15 Feb 2018
  • Has plastic surgery worked for anyone? Ever? Its seems like it is an unmitigated disaster for people time and time again.
    I wonder why women continue to resort to it (and of all people Cris Goy, one of the beautiful bodybuilders in the history of the sport).
  • #85 by lesbianbob on 15 Feb 2018
  • Has plastic surgery worked for anyone? Ever?

Lenda Murray -- excellent results: 

• #86 by PDolmance on 07 Mar 2018
  • #87 by chopo on 09 Mar 2018
  • Has plastic surgery worked for anyone? Ever? Its seems like it is an unmitigated disaster for people time and time again.
    I wonder why women continue to resort to it (and of all people Cris Goy, one of the beautiful bodybuilders in the history of the sport).
    It doesn't surprise me these women resort to plastic surgery as they have transformed nearly every other part of their bodies.
  • #88 by VikingPT on 15 Mar 2018
  • #89 by lucas66 on 21 Mar 2018

As bad as it sounds I think the trick is to get it early and subtle. I'm pretty sure there are some celebrities that have had it that we don't even realize.

when operation is visible as an operation, something went wrong, no matter if face or boobs _____ and the percentage of wrong is high in fitness and bodybuilding!
  • #90 by RolandolovesMuscleWoman33 on 21 Mar 2018
  • I like Women with surgery she looks hot!! Love her face and her overall physique she is my ideal I want a Future wife like her I hope there are more of her like this over in Spain?! :clap: :heart:
Pages:
Actions