Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by Tony_marino on 06 Jul 2022
  • Very difficult to find anybody in Portland on a regular basis,  Does anyone know of somebody or have contact info for Lift and carry/worship session in Portland july 28 or 29th?
  • #2 by Ejuc333 on 25 Jul 2022
  • I agree, Portland has very slim pickings most of the time.  Scar seems to be making it a regular destination on her trips now, but that is only twice per year since she lives in TX and travels quite a bit.  She said she'll hopefully be back in October (she was last here in May and before that Nov. 2021) so it looks like she is doing a Spring and Fall trip each year.
  • #3 by diggs on 13 Nov 2022
  • I'm actually surprised to see two other schmoes from Portland. Judging from what some of the traveling ladies had told me, I was beginning to think I was alone.  :laugh:
  • #4 by KingBoy99 on 01 Dec 2023
  • Brianna Kelly, although no longer active was active in the Oregon area. It's a shame she went under the radar.
  • #5 by Polite Society on 01 Dec 2023
  • Bleckrocks is suddenly on Sessiongirls today and stating she's near Portland airport
  • #6 by diggs on 14 Feb 2024
  • PS is right. Sheila is doing sessions again and even though she is not at her competition peak, her body is still tight as hell and massively muscular; she’s easily the best session option within 500 miles of Portland.

Be on your best gentlemanly behavior, though. She puts up with exactly zero crap.
  • #7 by clay99 on 14 Feb 2024
  • Is Portland Oregon a safe place in US now or has the city been destroyed?
  • #8 by crazycrazy on 14 Feb 2024
  • It's a complete wasteland. Chunks of broken concrete rubble impede your ability to cross the smouldering streets, while Fred Armiston waits behind large obstructions to pounce on the weak and tries to talk them into coming to his place to watch "Los Espookies"
  • #9 by diggs on 20 Feb 2024
  • It's a complete wasteland. Chunks of broken concrete rubble impede your ability to cross the smouldering streets, while Fred Armiston waits behind large obstructions to pounce on the weak and tries to talk them into coming to his place to watch "Los Espookies"

HA!!!!! Now THAT’S funny!
  • #10 by diggs on 20 Feb 2024
  • Is Portland Oregon a safe place in US now or has the city been destroyed?

Compared to other major cities, Portland has always been safe. Yes, like many cities we’re struggling with homelessness and some other issues, but it has never been the antifa dystopia that some people want you to believe. February and March can be rough, though, because of all the rain, but that’s not a safety issue.
Pages:
Actions