Pages:
Actions
  • #16 by Kris72 on 28 Dec 2009
  • I am going have a session with Lisa in Essen during FIBO. If anybody got a session with her, please tell.
  • #17 by mercmush on 24 Jan 2010
  • I've had a session with her, she's hopeless and can't stop talking....
    • mercmush
  • #18 by ShyguyUK on 24 Jan 2010
  • I've had a session with her, she's hopeless and can't stop talking....

I agree, i saw her too, also quite expensive
  • #19 by samsadeniz on 25 Jan 2010
  • i asked her a year ago told me it was 250gbp for a wrestling session!! yeah right!!! i'm no fool...
  • #20 by zenith012 on 01 Jul 2010
  • Ah - what a bummer - leaving today (but I visit often enough). Looking forward to a review!

• #21 by foobar on 15 Sep 2010
  • Wow, we have around 20 ladies visiting London in the next few months!! http://wb270.com/travelEur.htm

I may try to see a few new of the new ladies such as Tia and Yvonne.

Anyone else planning to book soon?

Foo
    • foobar
  • #22 by mu5cleluv on 22 Sep 2010
  • I didn't see Yvonne on there foobar, where was she?
    • mu5cleluv
  • #23 by foobar on 22 Sep 2010
  • Look under 'Mystery Muscle Girl'. She posts here website clearly there so its not a big mystery :)
    • foobar
  • #24 by RobRoy on 11 Feb 2013
  • Hello all, I am going to visit London soon, and I would like to spice up my staying there with a nice experience ::)

Which of the two London studios (and/or which girl) would you recommend to me? I am not looking for a bodybuilder, rather for a good looking fit girl that has strength and technique to overpower and dominate an average office type man, even if he tries to defend himself. I would probably describe it as a semi-competitive match with a girl who would be able to take on me also competitively. If she si rather small but deceptively strong, then even better.

From their pages it seems both these studios may have more than one girl that fits this. Which studio would you recommend to me (regards attitude, facility, privacy etc.)? Or should I try some stand alone girl?

As for the girls, a personal experience from someone with similar taste is welcomed...

:thanks:
  • #25 by RobRoy on 11 Feb 2013
  • Thank you, Renrew. Actually, you helped me to find a third studio I somehow missed ::). I was unable to find the girls you mentioned on MWC (Monica Wrestling Centre) pages, and then googled them on MWM (Model Wrestling Management).

So, now even more dilemmas - a whole new offer of nice girls... Shame my London visit is so short...

• #26 by smith6 on 11 Feb 2013
  • In Model Wrestling Management studio there is Lita. 5'9 fitness girl and the owner tell me she's one of the strongest girl. Look the website and see
    • smith6
  • #27 by se254eva on 11 Feb 2013

• Thank you, Renrew. Actually, you helped me to find a third studio I somehow missed.

So, now even more dilemmas - a whole new offer of nice girls... Shame my London visit is so short...

Are we spoilt in London or what!!  :letsparty:
    • se254eva
  • #28 by Fritz on 12 Feb 2013
  • LWS has more tradition and Honey the owner always deserves some support as she is very lovely.

exactly!
    • Fritz
  • #29 by Grapluc on 12 Feb 2013
  • I tried LWS and MWC, and I would recommend LWS. During my sessions, I felt like MWC was really a business... you pay immediately, you get exactly one hour, and the girls are not always very skilled even when they offer semi-comp sessions. Don't get me wrong, it was very nice, but I enjoyed LWS more.
    • Grapluc
  • #30 by renrew on 12 Feb 2013
  • Thank you, Renrew. Actually, you helped me to find a third studio I somehow missed ::). I was unable to find the girls you mentioned on MWC (Monica Wrestling Centre) pages, and then googled them on MWM (Model Wrestling Management).

sorry to making you some more troubles :-)
    do also like MWC but I think for your taste LWS and MWM offer better girls
Pages:
Actions