Pages:
Actions
  • #1 by fattyfatty on 23 Jul 2014
  • Has anyone recently run in to any muscular strippers in the NJ or NY area?
    • fattyfatty
  • #2 by nbunited21 on 27 Jul 2014
  • I wish.  I've been looking in nj.  A fairly ripped woman at Playhouse in Burlington always loves flexing for me but she's not big at all just pretty ripped.
  • #3 by Drbench012 on 29 Jul 2014
  • There is a girl at Rivieras in Queens. Pretty dark skinned Hispanic, with a great body and a tattoo across her lower abdomen
    • Drbench012
  • #4 by artax on 29 Jul 2014
  • I think Sheena is the girl at Playhouse- she is pretty muscular-  she only works like Friday and Saturday nights like every other week as she has a full time job so check schedule before you go-  there is a Chanel who works at Club Risqué in Bristol- not exactly NJ- but right across the river from Burlington- she isn't real big, but pretty fit with some muscle- she usually works day shift- again check schedule- I think there are some pics of her on there website in the Halloween folder- she has red body paint
  • #5 by nbunited21 on 30 Jul 2014
  • I was thinking of Cayenne.  Not very muscular just very low body fat so her muscles kinda pop a little.  I might have to check out Club Risque though.
  • #6 by dothedammthing on 31 Jul 2014
  • I've yet to see one in the area. Although I've seen several strippers who would fall under the "bbw" category (not talking about fat girls.. they're more just solid). So technically, they are muscular, but it's just covered under fat. You'll find them even at a place like Lace, although it's not worth going there just for that. Their entrance fee is too much, and you have to buy some drinks on top of that.
    NJ strip clubs appear to have mainly skinny strippers, and they're generally not even skinny-muscular.
  • #7 by artax on 31 Jul 2014
  • Sheena at playhouse has a lot more muscle than cayenne-  not pro level but I believe she competed in local competitions
  • #8 by nbunited21 on 31 Jul 2014
  • Which one is Sheena?  I've been there a bunch of times but I feel like I've missed her.
  • #9 by cam_flagg on 01 Aug 2014
  • There was a really buff, ripped woman at some dump in a town called Millville, NJ called Kashmir. I have no idea of her name, but she has a ripped MMA type physique and is really athletic. She has a lot of ink though which I don't like.
  • #10 by xerxes on 23 Aug 2014
  • I've known about Sheena for years. She definitely has muscle. When is that woman in Millville around? Weekends?
  • #11 by cam_flagg on 23 Aug 2014
  • I was there once and it was a weekend night, I think Sat but it could shave been sunday
  • #12 by nbunited21 on 12 Jan 2015
  • Finally saw Sheena at Playhouse on Friday.   We definitely hit it off and I mean hit it off as much as you can hit it off with a stripper haha.  She wasn't walking around and didn't dance so one of the strippers who kinda recognized me came over to talk a bit.  I told her straight out, sorry I came since I heard about Sheena and finally saw she was on the list.  I told the girl I loved muscular women, the bigger the better, and she was pretty shocked.  The girl who came over told me to hold on and brought Sheena over.  We talked a bit about bodybuilding and training since I want to compete soon and then she took me back for a few dances, top notch private dances too.   So it was definitely a good night.  She loved that I came specifically to see her too so hopefully she is there a little more often now. 
  • #13 by thunder16 on 21 Aug 2015
  • Sheena is awesome! Great couch dance. Very friendly and outgoing! Shredded to the bone. Not big like I prefer but still amazing!!
  • #14 by dsax40s on 21 Aug 2015
  • Wow!  I used to see a big muscular dancer at Ten's on E. 21 st years ago.  Also were a bunch of smaller, muscular dancers as well.  Ahhh . . . fun times.  My wife and I used to go together.
  • #15 by sjf450 on 03 Nov 2015
  • Let me recommend Alexis and Jamie at Lace in Wayne.   I would also recommend Nicole (competes in Bikini class), Estrella & Gia.  They dance at Titilations in Bloomfield.   Estrella & Nicole also dance at Johnny A's Hitching Post in Patterson.
Pages:
Actions