Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576229 Posts in 73303 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 27, 2024, 05:25:11 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Tapered Physique  (Read 129877 times)

Offline outmuscled

• Activity:
    6.67%
  • Female bodybuilding and wrestling
Re: Tapered Physique
« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2024, 03:40:23 am »
Each to their own, but I'll never understand how you can stand in front of a physique like Tapered's and focus on her breasts. Especially if they aren't even her own!
I mean yes, nipples do draw the eye (on any size of breast) but it's not their boobs that mark out muscular women, it's the pecs, delts and biceps that surround them.
All women have boobs, and women with large boobs are easy to come by. It's muscular female bodies that are rare, and something which most men never get to see.

Forum Saradas

« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2024, 03:40:23 am »

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #361 on: February 11, 2024, 08:00:43 am »
Has anyone seen her recently?

Still recovering (in a good way) from seeing her. TP is at the top of her game again. If you need more details let me know.

Offline phicam

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #362 on: February 11, 2024, 08:07:06 am »
Has anyone seen her recently?

Still recovering (in a good way) from seeing her. TP is at the top of her game again. If you need more details let me know.

Yes please.. more details.. 😉

Offline clay99

• Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #363 on: February 11, 2024, 08:55:22 pm »
She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative

Online e_honda

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    46.67%
« Reply #364 on: February 11, 2024, 10:05:24 pm »
She would be my ideal provider if she had more muscle mass/size. Her videos on C4S are very provocative

I agree with that but she's still awesome. She was more jacked just a few years ago but she's gone the "natural" route of training now. I wish she was still like that as well, but I still like seeing her now and it's probably healthier for her.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #365 on: February 13, 2024, 12:06:15 am »

I agree with that but she's still awesome. She was more jacked just a few years ago but she's gone the "natural" route of training now. I wish she was still like that as well, but I still like seeing her now and it's probably healthier for her.

From my perspective, she was never my ideal size, so the fact she's now a bit smaller doesn't detract from the fact she does everything else that makes a session great for me.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #366 on: March 06, 2024, 01:27:44 am »
So there is a little possibility I will be having a double session with Tapered Physique and Cay Baby. If it happens and you don't hear from me, it was a privilege speaking to all you fine schomes over the years...and I died with a smile on my face. :)

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #367 on: March 06, 2024, 01:31:12 am »
So there is a little possibility I will be having a double session with Tapered Physique and Cay Baby. If it happens and you don't hear from me, it was a privilege speaking to all you fine schomes over the years...and I died with a smile on my face. :)

Real possibility* grrrrrr autocorrect.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #368 on: March 15, 2024, 10:05:07 pm »
Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #369 on: March 16, 2024, 10:35:32 am »
Bumping this up to say Tapered Physique + Cay Baby = heaven on earth. What a fucking session!
A wisely chosen double can be a really next level experience.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #370 on: March 17, 2024, 03:39:43 pm »

Any details on the session?  What did they each specialize in for your session. 

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #371 on: March 20, 2024, 10:32:00 pm »

Any details on the session?  What did they each specialize in for your session.

I'm a long term client of TP so it actually started with Cay and I  having a bit of roleplay before we did a semi competitive/beatdown. Her skills are already very sharp and her nickname, "Mini Beast" is well earned. Legs are fucking unreal as you don't expect her to squeeze that hard but she does. Then TP came into the room and they took turns beating the snot out of me. Then after a bit of domination, TP took her toy out she loves to use more then anything else but CB didn't stay long for that as that would been weird as TP and I finished up our usual routine ending.

It honestly was a dream session really. CB is amazing as hell really and like her stepmom, a fun person just to talk with. Perhaps even more so. But once it's session time, look out!

Offline cjones

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #372 on: April 05, 2024, 09:04:35 pm »
That’s a great review MixedFighter wow I know can tell by the energy in your reply that you had the best time. One thing I wanted to tell you is Tapered Physique is her real mother not her stepmother. That’s why Cay Baby is so strong as she has that real Tapered Physique blood in her body. People probably think that’s her stepmom because on the clips for sale you’re not allowed to use the word Mom so because of that she uses stepmom. That’s a great review tho I can’t wait to see them both again.

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    16.67%
« Reply #373 on: April 10, 2024, 05:28:46 pm »
Yes which while I think is very hot but also freaks me out a bit, lol.

Cay Baby btw is part of that young Florida Mafia as I like to call them along with Riot, Kody Evans, Tyler Lynn, etc who are all young, aggressive and seem like they want to wreck a lot of us.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Tapered Physique

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View