Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575344 Posts in 73144 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 12:02:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them  (Read 113657 times)

Offline michaelb

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
« Reply #75 on: March 02, 2017, 11:10:11 am »
I can remember Sports Illustrated did an article with many photos of Women Bodybuilders,and i've been trying to locate that article online,but with no success,also,Playboy did one with Kellie Everts,again with photos (Clean Ones!),but again,no luck finding this,either! Anyone have a Zip file of either one?

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: The Female Physique Athlete
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2020, 03:27:41 pm »
For me still the ultimate devotion to womens bodybuilding. Best adult entertainment without any obscenity or lewdness. Creates the mood what womens bodybuilding is about while reading it.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline achilleus

• Activity:
    0%
    • Achilleus Poetry
Re: A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them
« Reply #77 on: March 17, 2020, 03:31:37 pm »
I remember there was a list of magazines devoted to womens bodybuilding in one of the WPW magazines, at one of the last pages if I remember right. This was some time during the 80s.

One of the magazines listed was quoted as: "womens bodybuilding with a radical feminist touch". Anybody happens to know which mag that might be (most likely it didnt make it to the 90's)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle addict

Offline Sgt.Baker

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female muscle addict

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  A Tribute to FBB´s and the Magazines that dared to feature them

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View