Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
580036 Posts in 73922 Topics by 29388 Members - Latest Member: robustcube May 15, 2024, 01:43:01 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Roseanne Blackburn Desmarais
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Roseanne Blackburn Desmarais  (Read 80230 times)

krischief

Re: Roseanne Blackburn Desmarais
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 07:22:59 am »

Forum Saradas

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2010, 07:22:59 am »

Offline phillthedrill

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2010, 04:19:35 am »
RIP what a great bodybuilder!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Jonas

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2010, 04:46:05 am »

She was only 32, but I guess that doesn't matter to a car.  RIP.

murts03

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2010, 08:20:25 am »
I join with all others in my sadness at Roseanne's passing. Even though I only knew her through sites like this, she seemed to be an energetic happy person who had a very positive attitude. I liked how she competed, not only as a BB but also as a boxer, wrestler and in other strength related events. I will make a donation to her daughter's trust fund as a mark of respect.

Living N Chaos

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2010, 01:52:35 am »
That is very sad news indeed. Rest in peace amazing lady.

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2010, 03:22:10 am »
It's sad and she was so beautiful and healthy.
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

tonio7

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2010, 03:56:05 am »
I'm way too late on this topic, but I thought I'd share this...

Roseanne Desmarais Cover Model Bio by Sarah Wade

Roseanne Blackburn, known to most by her married name Roseanne Desmarais. She was a mother, daughter, sister, cousin, best friend, trainer, and even an inspirational figure. She tried hard for every accomplishment she ever made, she set her mind to it and didn't stop working toward it until she reached her goal. A dedicated woman, kind hearted and lovable. Almost any person she met, she touched their hearts. Before she had me she had a hard life, she left school in grade ten when she began working with the carnival, which is where she met my father. At the age of nineteen she had me and settled down in Terrace, where she went back to school to complete her grade 11 and 12 education to graduate in the high school called Caledonia. As a mother she tried hard to raise me to be the best I could be she wanted me to succeed, she wanted me to grow up and become successful. She was dedicated to teaching me to read before I was even old enough to go to school, but she made it fun, she made learning fun for me which was the building blocks of school being fun, and that helps in the success and good grades I have now. The only person I have to thank is my mom, for being there as I grew up. She raised me as a single parent from the age of two.

She became a nurse after we moved to Kamloops when I was four. And at that time because she was so dedicated to my education she went and enrolled me in grade one at the age of four, it was quite a few months before they realized my true age, my mom was devastated when they put me into kindergarten because she knew I had the ability to keep up with the older kids. When I was seven my mother met Mike, they were good together, they dated for a while and then he moved in. That's when my mom started really working out, she was the one who got mike interested in bodybuilding, they worked out together all the time. They got bigger and bigger and their reputation in the sport grew, they went to more and more competitions and that's when mom started winning things and feeling great about herself, which in turn helped her work harder and place higher until she reached the point she was at. But even though she worked hard with her body building she never completely ignored me. I moved in with my dad for two years then moved back to Kamloops not even a year ago.

I recently turned sixteen and for my sixteenth birthday she had bought me the most random present but I loved it the most,she remembered my favorite fruit and when I opened the bag I actually squealed in delight because I had not seen one in years and I was so amazed my mom remembered.... It was the last birthday I'll ever celebrate with my mother some people's sweet sixteen is important to them because they can finally get their learners license, mine will be important because it was the last one I'll have with my mom. She died at the young age of only 35. Way to young to go, but these things happen, no one expects to die quite that early but it can happen, if I've learnt anything from this it's to leave nothing unsolved and no regrets behind, don't hold grudges, forgive, love, and inspire just like my mom did.

Offline Sar-Net

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2010, 06:58:37 am »
:'( :'(..R.I.P Roseanne. I couldn't believe GOD has taken her away from us.  I used to have a pretty good FS session with her in British Colombia, Canada. She was very friendly and the s*x turned out to be pretty explosive. Oh GOD!! I couldn't believe this..I'm gonna miss her sooo much!! :'( :'(

Real classy.....

May her soul rest while clowns like this remember their FS with her...... ::)

Godspeed!

I couldn't agree more sluggo, I just don't know what it is but it would seem people don't have morals anymore.

When someone is lamenting someones Death it is NOT THE PLACE TO POST OBNOXIOUS COMMENTS LIKE THIS "I used to have a pretty good FS session with her in British Colombia, Canada. She was very friendly and the s*x turned out to be pretty explosive.".

What is wrong with you "elmariachi" I can't believe anyone can be so ill-mannored and obnoxious to put something like this in a thread like this.

You seriously need to see a psychologist, and your parents need to be smacked around a bit for screwing you up so much.

Offline blackhornet

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2010, 03:00:58 am »
R.I.P.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Bobt

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2013, 06:59:33 pm »

This is how and when she died. Very sad to see it happen to a young and beautiful woman like Roseanne.
 She left behind a daughter which makes it doubly sad.

http://femalemuscleuniverse.blogspot.com/2010/09/roseanne-desmarais-rip.html

http://www.bcabba.org/roseanne.htm

http://schoenings.com/roseanne-desmarais/
I count him braver who overcomes his desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self.
Aristotle

annkuk

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2018, 03:23:24 am »

Offline laz143454

• Activity:
    53.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2020, 11:53:48 am »

Offline laz143454

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2020, 12:06:18 pm »

Offline laz143454

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2020, 12:06:48 pm »

Offline laz143454

• Activity:
    53.33%
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2020, 12:13:22 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Roseanne Blackburn Desmarais

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View