Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576075 Posts in 73284 Topics by 28879 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 09:43:53 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Robin Parker
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Robin Parker  (Read 12444 times)

mutecity

Robin Parker
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:47:30 pm »

Forum Saradas

Robin Parker
« on: April 14, 2010, 12:47:30 pm »

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Robin Parker
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2013, 08:18:56 pm »
thanks to all !!!
my 1st session too . years ago and i remember every detail like it was yesterday , it was so good. a hour with robin , then a hour with kris luebke in atlanta. that was one great day. main thing i remember was the feelings i had when robin first removed that warmup suit. the body was mindblowing. so thick , dense and muscular.always great to see photos of her and hear that others  felt the same.

Offline mooretiger

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Robin Parker
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2013, 09:15:38 pm »
sure.
not a lucky guy , just a older guy.  ;)
robin1st. didn't appear to be that big at first , because of the track / warmup suit she was wearing. we made some small talk and took care of the session fees first. she sat on the edge of the couch and took off the shoes and socks. then the sweat pants. now dressed in a black one piece with a thong back , holy shit. the greatest legs and calves i could ever have imagined. big and defined. believe me when i say i had never seen a woman like this. posed for me for quite a while as i muscle worshipped her. the body felt even harder than it looked. incredible. moved on to some wrestling. the body scissors HURT.tapped pretty quickly. long series of all type head scissors. the quads were like rock. loved every minute. finished with some more muscle worship. my hour with robin had turned into like 75 minutes , so i was a little worried kris would be shorter than the full hour.
not to worry. she wasn't even back into their suite yet as she was still downstairs in the hotel gym. kris came in and took a quick shower to freshen up while robin and i talked.
kris came in with a robe on. smiled and talked and was very friendly and nice. unfastened the robe and tossed it to the side. another one piece suit . this one floral pattern also with a thong type back. robin was super built but fairly small. maybe 155 tops. not kris. easily 180 or slightly more. built like a bull. this was one huge , massive woman. not cut to a degree like robin , but dense and thick. her chest , arms and shoulders were enormous. started off with posing and worship as with robin. incredible body. the triceps were particularly good. truly felt like a thick horseshoe on the back of each arm. wrestling followed. good but not great. the scissors were very good again , and once it was applied , there was NO getting out. i would definately say robin was the better wrestler.
as i was getting ready to start with kris , robin made a crack to her bout how strong i was. at the time , i was 24. not far from playing ball in school and my time in the service. robin was a great fbb , but i could easily beat her either hand in armwrestling. not even close. before the session was over , kris wanted a turn. after a struggle right hand , she beat me. left handed , she CRUSHED me. still can't get over how strong she was.
wasn't short with the time either. my 2 hour session probably lasted close to 3 hours. incredibly down to earth, nice and friendly.
like i said , was one great day. both women were so professional and impressive. have had a few more over the years , but these were by far the best. very attractive , very muscular and very strong.

thanks for your interest. :)

thanks for the interest.

Offline Casey

• Activity:
    0%
Robin Parker
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 07:57:41 pm »
Did my first private session ever with Robin at her studio in NYC.  Kinda scary at first (she was in a warehouse district, late at night, from out of town) but she made it worth my while.  Made me feel very comfortable and we became friends.  Very, very intelligent young lady.  Not your typical bodybuilding personality.  Good business mind and she knew how to give "good session."

asapferg

Robin Parker
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2015, 09:53:04 pm »

:singing: :clap:

Offline viewermail

• Activity:
    40%
Re: Robin Parker
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2015, 04:50:24 pm »

Offline rugbyguy39

• Activity:
    0%
  • Dat Fifi, she is a blast!
Re: Robin Parker
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2016, 11:00:45 am »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Robin Parker

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View