Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
579085 Posts in 73919 Topics by 29346 Members - Latest Member: Tia Douglass May 09, 2024, 06:48:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Rhonda Dethlefs
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Rhonda Dethlefs  (Read 29903 times)

math123

Rhonda Dethlefs
« on: September 08, 2013, 10:47:03 pm »

Forum Saradas

Rhonda Dethlefs
« on: September 08, 2013, 10:47:03 pm »

lvorma

Re: Rhonda Dethlefs
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2015, 06:35:15 am »

math123

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2015, 03:45:44 am »

lvorma

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2016, 08:07:02 am »

RhondaDRydell1

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2016, 12:43:59 pm »
Super sweet girl, lived nearby in the Bronx and I had quite a few sessions with her, all muscle worship. We went out together a few times as well, to dinner and some small jazz/blues clubs downtown. We did become more intimate and our time together, on and off, was a few years. She just recently married again and I lost touch, more out of respect for her marriage. She's from Seattle originally and I know wanted to move back out West somewhere.

Offline SillyGoose88

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2016, 06:37:26 pm »
Super sweet girl, lived nearby in the Bronx and I had quite a few sessions with her, all muscle worship. We went out together a few times as well, to dinner and some small jazz/blues clubs downtown. We did become more intimate and our time together, on and off, was a few years. She just recently married again and I lost touch, more out of respect for her marriage. She's from Seattle originally and I know wanted to move back out West somewhere.

Ugh, that would have been amazing.  If you were indeed in a relationship, why didn't it pan out?
User is currently banned [View]

lvorma

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2016, 09:32:44 am »

lvorma

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2016, 09:35:44 am »

RhondaDRydell1

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2016, 05:27:22 pm »
By "relationship" I did not mean a serious romantic relationship.  I started getting to know her when I was MW sessions with her. Originally met her on HerBiceps Cam and realized we lived not 1/2 hour from each other. Anyway, she was an "under the radar" session girl as she was n't  really interested in promoting her competing days, she just had a few select clients.

She had only competed in events where testing for "juice" was done, as she had never done steroids. It was so very apparent. For a gal who had given birth to 2 children she was in amazing shape, skin was smooth as silk, face was as beautiful as the pics above. We progressed past the sessions and went out with each other for dinners and some jazz/blues shows down in the village.  We never had intercourse but I DATY many many times......sweet as honey.

She was divorced and working really hard at trying to makes ends meet as a personal trainer and a bouncer, I lent her money a few times which she always paid back. As I said, it was a very casual friendship and later on she met a guy (I'm married) and she decided to try marriage again...I pray for the absolute best for her, she deserves it.

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2016, 05:41:35 pm »
I chatted with her many many times on AOL years ago - when she was originally married, then divorced and then moved to NYC.  She is such a sweetheart.  I had no idea she did sessions or I would have asked (I'm married too).  I got to meet her only once at a club where she was promoting a party.

I wish her the best of luck - and love all these pics.

Offline dsax40s

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2016, 05:44:04 pm »
Enjoy:

lvorma

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2016, 05:59:03 am »

Offline nikelback335

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2018, 11:19:18 am »
hey guys i hope u like these apicturesKarma appreciatet :)

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2019, 01:19:33 pm »

-

Rhonda Dethlefs

Emerald Cup - NPC, HeavyWeight, 4th
Team Universe Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 5th

Emerald Cup - NPC, HeavyWeight, 2nd
Team Universe Championships - NPC, HeavyWeight, 6th

I Saradas

Offline Female Bodybuilding

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
  • Rock Hard Muscles
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2021, 09:31:31 pm »
Rhonda Dethlefs

I Saradas

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Memorable Female Muscle & Hall of Legends  |  Rhonda Dethlefs

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View