• #391 by moleman2005 on 11 Nov 2013
  • New pic

• #392 by kenji on 21 Nov 2013

• New pics.
    • kenji
  • #393 by moleman2005 on 02 Dec 2013
  • New pic of Cindy

• #394 by Cindy Landolt on 09 Dec 2013
  • Hi everyone, what a weekend I've had, in an interesting twist stemming from a big push from parties unknown, to get me to star as Wonder Woman in the upcoming DC Comics/Warner Bros project. I was informed through a friend of mine about an even more appropriate new project, to create a graphic novel and a full length feature film of the Irish hero, Finn McCool
    Now Finn's love was called, Saba, a Priestess, Warrior Women Supreme, I was told that I looked exactly like her from the novels artwork and it's true, I do, so I bid for the perk on the projects Indiegogo campaign and WON IT!..
    Soon after I was contacted by the writer/producer of the Finn McCool project, Chris Brosnan, equally amazed by how much I looked like his vision of Saba!
    So from this moment on my image will be immortalized as that of Saba throughout the whole graphic novel series and then on to the movie when it's made, so exciting!
    This will be a whole new venture for me and something that has interested me for a while, but I’m a strong believer in waiting for the right opportunity to appear ... So here it is!..
    Please watch the link below, it’s going to be great!.. you could even join me in the making of it!
    There's still lots of great perks on offer, so give the campaign your support, pass on the word and see me in the novel! Maybe even find yourself "Immortalized" beside me!! Great fun, great weekend, take a peek at:
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/finn-mccool-celtic-ireland-s-greatest-hero--2/x/3055687
  • #395 by Cindy Landolt on 10 Dec 2013
  • Hey Everyone!
                           Thanks again for your AWESOME support, this site really is second to none when it comes to real enthusiasts and sincere commentary!  :hey:

If I may ask a favour of you all!.. Please follow the link below!.. You needn't invest if you don't wish too, that's not what this post is about!.. What I really need is for you to simply write in the Comments box at the top, that you think it would be Great to have me 'Cindy Landolt' play the role of Saba in the upcoming film, 'Finn McCool'...

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/finn-mccool-celtic-ireland-s-greatest-hero--2?c=comments

The studio are currently gauging the response to my involvement, and are keen to see how people feel about a genuinely muscular female action hero being involved!...

I don't often ask for much in return for all of my free content, but this is a time where I could use the support of Saradas members Worldwide!.. You could really shift the balance in my favour!

So PLEASE simply leave a positive comment in the box!

Lot's of love and best wishes to you ALL!!!

Cindy  :-* :-*

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/finn-mccool-celtic-ireland-s-greatest-hero--2?c=comments

And for those of you who don't know what it's all about!.. Please Click here and you will see!  :cool2:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/finn-mccool-celtic-ireland-s-greatest-hero--2

• #396 by ciccio on 21 Dec 2013
  • This is my all time favourite... I think it's quite old but always the best (by the way, absolutely love the new chest as well in case you doubt it Cindy)

• #397 by Cindy Landolt on 22 Dec 2013
  • Hey everybody!  ^-^

Just a quick message to say hello and thank you for your GREAT support!.. I will be sending out a christmas newsletter with a few updates this week, so that everone is up to speed about my plans and the new websites etc!

I'm currently in the UK for about 2 weeks, so I will be taking this time to email a lot of you back, LOADS of PM's to catch up on!..

I hope everyone is enjoying this festive time and look forward to hearing from you all in one way or another in the new year!  :letsparty:

Lot's more to come from me, LOADS of pictures and at long long last some much requested videos!  :cool2:

So watch this space for the latest info:

www.cindytraining.com
    I will be hitting a few gyms whilst I'm in the UK, so if you see me, come and say hi!

Thanks again

Love

Cindy xxx  :-*
  • #398 by Cindy Landolt on 22 Dec 2013
  • Hi Ciccio,
                   Actually South West, London and Devon/Cornwall.

PM me your Gym, I may go to the NW on my next trip!

C x
  • #399 by Cindy Landolt on 22 Dec 2013
  • Whoa Guys!... Thanks for this!  :)

http://saradas.org/index.php?topic=217918.msg1019267#msg1019267

Super Cool and GREATLY appreciated!!!

Love and best wishes to you ALL  :-*

Cindy  :heart:
  • #400 by italian1979 on 23 Dec 2013

• italian1979
  • #401 by xbgmusf on 25 Dec 2013

• Hold your screen clean ;-)
    • xbgmusf
  • #402 by pezman4Him on 26 Dec 2013
  • Cinderella "Cindy" Landolt is a Swiss fitness model and personal trainer.

Personal
    Born:    January 11, 1985 (age 28)
    Wetzikon, Zürich, Switzerland
    Ethnicity:    Caucasian   
    Nationality:    Swiss   

Body
    Measurements:    38-26-36
    Bra/cup size:    E  (same as DD cup)
    Boobs:    Enhanced
    Height:    5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)
    Weight:    172 lb (78 kg)
    Body type:    Muscular
    Eye color:    Green
    Hair:    Black; Long, Wavy
    Underarm hair:    Shaved
    Pubic hair:    Shaved
    • pezman4Him
  • #403 by paranoidpan26 on 01 Jan 2014

• #404 by paranoidpan26 on 02 Jan 2014

• All hail the Goddess
  • #405 by Saradas.Org on 10 Jan 2014

• Happy Birthday Cindy! I wish you luck, happiness and riches today, tomorrow and beyond.

This is 3rd Year we celebrate Cindy's Birthday on Saradas.
Pages:
Actions