Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575047 Posts in 72986 Topics by 28825 Members - Latest Member: aek1972 April 24, 2024, 04:54:34 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka  (Read 2721714 times)

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka
« Reply #945 on: June 12, 2019, 04:20:19 pm »
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline alfredo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #946 on: June 13, 2019, 03:03:29 pm »
Yeah I can imagine the fee was extremly high. However, I think even if she charges people for, let's say 2000$ an hour, some still would pay that much money for a session with her.

It was not only the fee. I had arranged hotel, which she knew about well in advance, easy to reach and high class. To be asked then, on
short term notice, to come to some private place somewhere in Moscow is not exactly professional. I had no idea how safe the area
was, and I had no lead time to find out. This must have been around 2015/16.

Offline Lord Jim

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #947 on: June 14, 2019, 07:59:26 pm »
Yeah I can imagine the fee was extremly high. However, I think even if she charges people for, let's say 2000$ an hour, some still would pay that much money for a session with her.

It was not only the fee. I had arranged hotel, which she knew about well in advance, easy to reach and high class. To be asked then, on
short term notice, to come to some private place somewhere in Moscow is not exactly professional. I had no idea how safe the area
was, and I had no lead time to find out. This must have been around 2015/16.

I am not judging you, and I don't claim to be particularly courageous. However, if I had ANY chance of meeting Nataliya...I think I would have taken the risk. I mean, to climb the Mount Everest of FBBs I guess you need to take some risks...  :) Did you remain in contact with her? I can't help but hope she will reconsider her position on sessions...
User is currently banned You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #948 on: June 15, 2019, 03:22:04 pm »
She's got legs.

Seems to me she considers them her best part (my personal preference, she Work More on her "GUNS", but I am NOT the FBB here and me got NO choice.)

Offline alfredo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #949 on: June 15, 2019, 05:23:57 pm »
I am not judging you, and I don't claim to be particularly courageous. However, if I had ANY chance of meeting Nataliya...I think I would have taken the risk. I mean, to climb the Mount Everest of FBBs I guess you need to take some risks...  :) Did you remain in contact with her? I can't help but hope she will reconsider her position on sessions...

Lord Jim, have you ever been in Moscow or in any other city in the former Soviet Union. Apartment buildings
have dark entrances and stair cases. Can you honestly say that you had loaded your wallet with $1500 and
booked a cab to an unknown area of Moscow? Do you speak Russian? After being mugged, which would have
been the most likely outcome, what would you do? Contact the corrupt police and explain what?
As I said, the session was already agreed, in a hotel of high standard, easy to reach. Had she in the last
minute raised the fee, I would say, no problem. But this complete change of scenario was extremely unprofessional.

Offline alfredo

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #950 on: June 15, 2019, 05:27:37 pm »
PS I have had a few other sessions in Moscow. They came to my hotel as agreed, the fee was
as agreed, and I had enjoyable sessions. These women were athletic and strong, but not steroid
loaded.

Offline h666666

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #951 on: June 16, 2019, 01:14:27 am »
She's got legs.

Seems to me she considers them her best part (my personal preference, she Work More on her "GUNS", but I am NOT the FBB here and me got NO choice.)

I'm glad she's not one of those all-upper-body, no-legs women… And her thighs are some of the  best in the sport by now. However, I agree that she should work more on her upper body: despite her enormous muscle mass, I don't think she'd be very competitive in a pro lineup. Women with half her muscle mass have better lats and arms. Her glutes are now as wide as her lats! Which is impressive, but also a sign that she needs to balance that giant musculature a bit better if she is to become the best bodybuilder she was meant to be.

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #952 on: June 16, 2019, 01:19:34 am »

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #953 on: June 19, 2019, 05:18:57 am »
 You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Saradas 

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #954 on: June 20, 2019, 02:41:50 pm »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I Saradas 

Offline ravi777

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #955 on: June 23, 2019, 04:32:25 pm »
Ryan Takahashi, WOW to a Great ANALYSIS of Natalia Kuznetsova (Trukhina) Amazonka

By now, you should be familiar with Nataliya Kuznetsova.

Nataliya is the kind of woman that even the most wildly imaginative female muscle fan will admit – if they’re pressed into being realistic for a hot minute – can’t ever really exist.

No woman, even with the help of all the synthetic steroids, supplements, food, weightlifting equipment, and expertise possibly available, can ever actually look like that. Whether you’ve been a bona fide female muscle fan for 40 years or 40 days, you’ve seen your fair share of muscular women. Perhaps even in-person. Yet, the rational part of your brain understands full well that no woman can ever look like her. No woman can ever have arms the size of a Mr. Olympia contestant. Or legs so thick that they resemble actual tree trunks. That’s not physically possible. It’s not scientifically possible. It’s even too absurd to draw a cartoon that looks like that.

Uh, right?

Well, you would be wrong. There is in fact one particular woman who walks on planet Earth – or is it continuously squats and bicep curls on planet Earth? – who defies your expectations of what a female bodybuilder can and cannot look like. She challenges what you previously thought was the limits of human achievement. Sure, guys who take drugs and work out like a madman with his hair on fire can become that huge. But…a woman?

No way! No how! That ain’t right!!!

Yet, it is so right. And it is possible. Her name is Nataliya Kuznetsova.

Very Few SPORTS Commentators (Including "PATHETIC PRETENDERS like ME, 'ravi777' MYSELF") could have given such an Explicit Detailed Bio of Ms. AMAZONKA From RUSSIA

CHEERS  :bravo:

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #956 on: June 24, 2019, 02:31:47 pm »

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #957 on: June 25, 2019, 08:03:15 pm »

I Saradas 

birmi482

« Reply #958 on: June 26, 2019, 08:50:42 am »
this is a fisheye selfie, proportions are completely distorted. Look at her last pic from the gym further, there you can see how huge her muscles are

Offline pompompom

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #959 on: June 26, 2019, 05:47:15 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female BodyBuilding & Fitness & Figure - Members Area  |  Female Bodybuilding and Physique Athletes - Gossip & News and Events & Pictures  |  Nataliya Kuznetsova | Natalia Trukhina | Amazonka

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View