Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574180 Posts in 72928 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 20, 2024, 02:11:58 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Strap on sessions  (Read 98439 times)

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilder Session Advocate!
Re: Strap on sessions
« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2020, 12:26:36 am »
At first, I wasn't interested. Then I had a session with Arekah where she held me down and kept alluding to what was gonna happen. Not having discussed it in advance, I thought it was just part of the roleplay atmosphere and played along. Then one thing lead to another and before I knew it, she had me on my knees with one jammed in my mouth. Was surprisingly hot. She had the pinned me down and was just about to really get to work when I ultimately chickened out like a punk. Huge regret to this day! Especially now that she is retired. What I'd give to go back in time! :(

Forum Saradas

« Reply #90 on: April 24, 2020, 12:26:36 am »

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #91 on: April 24, 2020, 12:33:12 am »
I have since tried it with other providers and cannot emphasize enough on preparation and picking a girl who knows what she's doing and isn't a clock watcher. Failure to heed this advice can a result in a messy or painful time.

Offline nujerz84

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #92 on: April 24, 2020, 07:29:54 pm »
Miss Monrow
Nadia Miller
Goddess Lora/Lauren
Brandi Mae
Cheyenne Jewel
Annie Riveccio
Mistress Treasure

^^^ All offers strap on sessions..

I also know of 2 ladies who don’t advertise it but personally told me yes they have done them and would do it with me if i asked. (For discreetness I’m not naming them here)

Here are other ladies that offered it at one point or another. YMMV

Jennifer Abshire
Megan Abshire
Lisa Cross
Guidette
Shawna Strong
Miss Untamed
Tapered Physique
Red Diamond
Carmin Blu/Sixpack
Ashlee Chambers
Sara Lips

Offline MixedFighter99

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2020, 12:29:59 am »
If you want to get on Tapered Physique good side, just let her drill you with her special strapon. I think TP enjoys it more then the schmoe she is drilling.

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2020, 08:18:32 am »
At first, I wasn't interested. Then I had a session with Arekah where she held me down and kept alluding to what was gonna happen. Not having discussed it in advance, I thought it was just part of the roleplay atmosphere and played along. Then one thing lead to another and before I knew it, she had me on my knees with one jammed in my mouth. Was surprisingly hot. She had the pinned me down and was just about to really get to work when I ultimately chickened out like a punk. Huge regret to this day! Especially now that she is retired. What I'd give to go back in time! :(

So you enjoy sucking dick?  Haha

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2020, 06:50:14 pm »

Not to far removed from wanting to have it up your ass while you're lifted and carried, lol.

Offline tarzan7

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2020, 07:10:41 pm »
A longtime Mistress of mine, very fit but not an FBB, always wanted to take me with a strapon, humping me without one many times. While I'm bigger than her, she is very fit and younger, and could take me in a real wrestling match.

Two, three years ago she began forcing her fingers down my throat saying "I'm fucking your mouth," and I'd gag, to her immediate laughter. Finally I came over one day and all she was wearing was high heels, a strapon and black electrical tape over her nipples telling me, "Come over here Tarzan. You're my bitch." What could I do? She quickly had me on my knees gagging on and swallowing her strapon. A couple of times after that she invaded me with a butt plug then began to "Fuck Tarzan's mouth" as she put it, with her strapon. I've begun to crave the whole experience, get turned on by it and I was never an anal guy. (P.S. - I'm too old and inflexible down there to actually take her strapon, but for me, it has been a wild turn of events.)
User is currently banned [View]

Offline liftcarryfan1

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2020, 10:26:46 pm »

Not to far removed from wanting to have it up your ass while you're lifted and carried, lol.

Hence why I've never done it 😉

Offline Hoodman

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #98 on: April 26, 2020, 12:21:51 pm »
Miss Monrow
Nadia Miller
Goddess Lora/Lauren
Brandi Mae
Cheyenne Jewel
Annie Riveccio
Mistress Treasure

^^^ All offers strap on sessions..

I also know of 2 ladies who don’t advertise it but personally told me yes they have done them and would do it with me if i asked. (For discreetness I’m not naming them here)

Here are other ladies that offered it at one point or another. YMMV

Jennifer Abshire
Megan Abshire
Lisa Cross
Guidette
Shawna Strong
Miss Untamed
Tapered Physique
Red Diamond
Carmin Blu/Sixpack
Ashlee Chambers
Sara Lips

More ladies to see when this is over. Man I need some more videos with muscle women.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline Tiberius

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2020, 08:10:17 pm »
I too have found myself wondering what a strap-on session would be like, and the fantasy is not so much about the strap-on itself as about the muscle-woman wielding it and the thought my defeat at her hands could be that complete.
I realise it's not something I'd want to go through with though, partly because of the physical danger but what I think would be really hot and would closely match the humiliation, is if a woman rode me from behind with just her own natural (if somewhat enlarged!) equipment, slapping and grinding herself furiously against my buttocks until she came. A woman who was a lot more powerful than me and well able to hold me in position, and whose thrusts rocked my entire body.
I'm a bit surprised it's not a scenario I've seen played out in videos and reviews.

It fucking hurts like hell. There is no other two ways to put it. And it hurts every single time. You never get used to it. With the right woman though it came be amazing.

That wasn't my experience. If she uses the right size it does not hurt and if she knows what she is doing, she really compresses the prostate gland which is basically orgasmic, but for the duration she is doing it.

Offline mra78

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #100 on: July 26, 2020, 07:44:10 pm »
Has anyone here tried a strap-on session with Ms. Melissa?

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #101 on: July 27, 2020, 09:03:57 pm »
 ^-^
Has anyone here tried a strap-on session with Ms. Melissa?
Does she even do those?

Offline SoulPlane

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #102 on: August 10, 2020, 09:46:44 pm »
Asked her about this in a session I've just booked. She said she does it but that you need to provide your own strapon.

Offline Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2020, 12:25:11 am »
What do women get out of wearing a strap on? Is it just the dominance thing? They can't be getting much physical pleasure from it.
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline Old Surehand

• Activity:
    100%
« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2020, 01:39:32 am »
What do women get out of wearing a strap on? Is it just the dominance thing? They can't be getting much physical pleasure from it.

It's for the paying customer's enjoyment. Then some may enjoy dominating a man with one.To each their own.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  List of fantasies / Specialities discussion  |  Strap on sessions

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View