Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
Advertising steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572445 Posts in 72086 Topics by 28629 Members - Latest Member: ezbrbtv March 28, 2024, 12:30:10 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2010  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010 ANNIE RIVIECCIO
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010 ANNIE RIVIECCIO  (Read 18857 times)

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010 ANNIE RIVIECCIO
« on: July 08, 2010, 01:20:48 pm »
ANNIE RIVIECCIO
Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010

qualified for the Muscle Goddess of the year
Congratulations

Members winners of karma who have bet on her is:

Winner of 10 karma:Saradas99 (First member who have nominated Annie)
Winner of 5 karma roadkill22 (Second member who have nominated Annie)   

Compliments on this two members for the good taste and good choose!

Biography:

I began weight training/bodybuilding in 1986 at the age of 24. I entered my first bodybuilding competition in 1988 and won 1st place. After a qualifying contest in 1989, I started competing in National bodybuilding contests. I have competed every year since then and have consistantly placed in the top 5 in my weight division. In November 2003 I have won the Heavyweight and the Overall in the NPC Nationals in Miami (earned my pro card)!

I have also competed in Olympic Weightlifting, and have placed in National and local competitions. I had the good opportunity to be coached by John Coffee who has coached many National champions and Olympic Team competitors.

In addition to these 'sanctioned' sports, I have competed several times in the Women's Extravaganza Strength Show; in 2002 I won the event.

I began Powerlifting in 2003. I am currently lifting at the North Georgia Barbell Club. I competed in Powerlifting for the first time at the Master's Nationals and then at Senior Nationals. I had a great time lifting in the company of excellent female Powerlifters such as Becca Swanson, Jill Mills and Kara Bohigian, just to name a few.

A little about my training......

When I first started training back in 1986 I did what everyone else does when they begin...a little circuit training, one set of each exercise. Well, I started getting muscles from just that! Trainers at the gym started showing me the bodybuilding magazines and it motivated me to do more. About a year and a half later I had enough muscle to enter my first contest.
Now, I train anywhere from 4 days a week to 7 days a week depending on whether there's a contest or not. I always train hard, heavy and intensely and never take breaks or time off from training. I actually look forward to my workouts every day and enjoy every minute of it!

Other Interests.......

The Bodybuilding and Powerlifting keep me very busy so I don't have time for too much else.....except for my animals!
I love animals and I have lots of them....horses, cats, a dog, chickens, goats and some parakeets and goldfish too! I also enjoy the wildlife around my house and I get to see deer, wild turkey, turtles and lizards and all kinds of birds and other animals.
I Saradas

Offline RobMash

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010 ANNIE RIVIECCIO
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2011, 04:39:47 pm »
thank you.......

Are you Annie Rivieccio?
I Saradas

Offline Dubronze

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010 ANNIE RIVIECCIO
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2011, 06:31:55 pm »
I swear her lower body is her best asset. She still sounds feminine too. For whatever reason, some fbb's evolve a husky, deeper voice. But not Annie. I didn't like her at first, but as I saw her on the offseason, I began being attracted to her glutes, thighs, & calves. I would be in a threesome with her & my girlfriend in a heartbeat

Forum Saradas  |  Saradas Goddess Of The Month  |  ✨ Saradas Goddesses of 2010  |  Saradas Muscle Goddess of July 2010 ANNIE RIVIECCIO

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View