Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
parapharma Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575836 Posts in 73233 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 07:09:07 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most Sadistic Bodybuilder Sessionettes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Most Sadistic Bodybuilder Sessionettes  (Read 3518 times)

Offline hpr9933

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Most Sadistic Bodybuilder Sessionettes
« on: May 25, 2022, 09:46:44 pm »
Hey -

wondering if folks are willing to share their experiences of the most brutal/sadistic bodybuilders they've session with.

Context: I've wrestled with guys who were brutal and had my ribs cracked a few times in scissor holds and bearhugs on six separate occasions and knocked out in sleeper holds and figure four. As a musclephile I crave being crushed by bodybuilders of all genders the bigger the better.

So would love folks guidance on which massively muscular women currently doing sessions who are unafraid to ignore taps (or take it just a bit further than I like) make me panic and genuinely fear them and be humiliated by their strength. Don't necessarily want my ribs cracked again to be honest but I want to be genuinely scared that this woman will crack them with her muscle (and even have it be a real possibility). Definitely want to be knocked out. I want to taste the fear in my own mouth.

Not into hitting though just crushing (all matter of scissors, headlocks, and blood chokes) and other submission holds (heck if she can put me in the rack or camel clutches great!).

thanks for advice. And even welcome descriptions of first hand experiences.

Offline crazycrazy

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    3.33%
  • Just plain crazy
Re: Most Sadistic Bodybuilder Sessionettes
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2022, 11:42:39 pm »
I think this is something that Dominique Danger could do. I wouldn't say she is sadistic, but I think she could play that rôle if you request it.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2022, 12:57:36 am »
Sondra 20 years ago, she's sadly no longer that intense. Austin Lynn was big enough to make for a nice figure competitor, I'd say she often crossed the line into sadistic in our sessions. A few ladies over the years had the size but weren't necessarily bodybuilders, Olga and Mayra and Zee the Pitbull are some I'm thinking of, I wouldn't call them sadistic since each could've killed me in less than 2 seconds but all were definitely intense and took things a bit beyond just winning.
I agree Dominique Danger is probably your best bet for finding this kind of session nowadays, though she herself has never kept a 'stage look' herself as far as I know. Lady Justice (Nadia) might also be willing to give you the kind of session you want if you prefer a more statuesque, strong but not ripped type.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2022, 03:46:59 am »
Don't know if she's still around (have heard rumors she is), but by far the first lady i would suggest would be Mistress Treasure...

Offline Prophaniti

• Activity:
    30%
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2022, 04:28:21 am »
Dominique Danger and Mistress Treasure are all I can think of

Offline squeezemebaby

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2022, 08:54:39 am »
Dominique Danger and Mistress Treasure are all I can think of

And the best thing: they know each other quite well. Imagine a double session with those ladies!
-Squeezemebaby
Repeated harassment of other users on the forum will NOT be tolerated. Permanently banned from the forum.

User is currently banned [View]

Offline myopter686

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2022, 07:55:46 pm »
Mistress Treasure is where the quote "Careful what you wish for" originated.  She can be brutal.  And laugh about it the entire time. 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    26.67%
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2022, 01:08:14 am »
From about 2009-2014 MT was truly elite in the nearly psychotic department (said in the most loving and admiring way of course), last time I saw her a few years ago she was no longer quite as hardcore as back then. Could be she was just having a nice (off) day, but I don't recall seeing as many contemporary comments testifying to her brutality at the time either.

Offline hwillish

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2022, 03:08:23 am »
Maybe MT has mellowed with age, but I still wouldn't want to take the chance and discover otherwise :what: :what:...

Offline woodside

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2022, 03:36:34 am »
kelli provocateur gives a brutal beatdown and  she loves it

Offline knufflschmoe

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2022, 05:29:17 pm »
Brigita brezovac - sadly no longer inthe scene- really got into it

gave me a brutal bearhug - pressing face against her breast & chest,felt asphyxiating , seemed to be unstappable - didn´t react of my tapout trying in dispair - really started to panic ...!

really thought  I would be suffocated if she would go on with that any longer .......broke up session before time

then fabi antoine & friend .....beating relentlessly.......was at their home ....
.uttered phantasy to make me their slave quite convincingly .....nobody would know where I was left....!

Offline mark000

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2022, 08:05:04 pm »
Brigita B and Fabi A are both serious martial artists, Brigita was a nationl champ IIRC.  Both were gentle with me - I am a non-athlete. 
But they both could beat up any male BB not a skilled fighter.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Most Sadistic Bodybuilder Sessionettes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View