Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574056 Posts in 72855 Topics by 28732 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 05:51:32 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Blondi
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Blondi  (Read 5482 times)

Offline ImJustaFan192

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Blondi
« on: May 22, 2022, 03:28:39 pm »
Thought I would come on here and do my due diligence for the rest of the community and talk about a new session girl that I recently sessioned with, Goddess Blondi:

https://sessiongirls.com/blondi/?submit=View

She is new to the wrestling scene but she’s been in the fetish world for a little while now and has some domination experience, and boy could I tell. First of all, when you walk into the room, you immediately get a grasp of how tall she is (6’6!!). I’m a pretty tall guy, about 6’1 or 6’2, but she even made me feel small. She’s very strong on top of of having a size advantage on almost everyone. Like I said, I’m a pretty big guy and consider myself to have good strength, but we armwrestled and she wasn’t a push over by any means. Definitely put up a solid fight.

The session overall was domination/fantasy wrestling and she put me in all kinds of scissors/chokes/smothers. With her being new to wrestling, I got to teach her a few things and damn she caught on quickly. I told her to ignore my taps sometimes and she definitely did not disappoint in that regard lmao. Think she was maybe even a little TOO good at it… Thankfully we established a safe word because I think I had to use it literally 6-7 times or else it would’ve been night night. It’s funny because she had a habit of pinning my arms down while she put me in a hold, so I couldn’t even tap, and a couple of times I just went straight to the safe word and she was like “why didn’t you at least tap first??”. Well maybe because I couldn’t lol...

Her trash talking is elite as well. Taunting me while she’s choking the hell out of me. Definitely shows that Dom side of her. Overall, just a very enjoyable session and once she starts actually learning how to truly wrestle and master those holds (she actually said she’s going to start taking a wrestling class back home), she will be a very popular session girl on this scene.

Btw, for all the people on here that are facesitting fans, she is the one for you. Trust me.

Forum Saradas

Blondi
« on: May 22, 2022, 03:28:39 pm »

Offline Funliness

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Blondi
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2022, 11:42:34 am »
Nice find - is she open to a more sensual session, kissing hj fs ?

Offline Ped7775

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 03:15:10 am »
H.
Does anyone session with the 6.6 FT Iwantblondy ?
She looks good 😊
User is currently banned [View]

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 07:52:13 am »
I've met Blondi. Lots to really like, cute voice, great body with nice curves instead of being too slim, has a genuine dominant side, very cool to be around, beautiful of course. Decent upper body strength, needed to boost with her legs to lift me but probably can lift a small guy with her arms fairly easily. Does not offer semi-competitive both because it's more fast paced than she likes to have things go in her sessions and because she doesn't have enough experience wrestling yet. Didn't seem to take my booking for granted, I definitely recommend her if tall is your thing.

Offline evanyory

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2022, 04:25:38 pm »
Did you experience her scissor holds? If so were her body scissors above average or meh for someone of her size

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2022, 08:26:35 pm »
Did you experience her scissor holds? If so were her body scissors above average or meh for someone of her size

She's by no means of average size so it's an odd question. She had pretty good stamina and is more than strong enough to be able to easily crack your lower ribs if you underestimate her and don't tap when you should.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2022, 10:12:44 pm »
Had a little bit of a hard time finding this one so I figured I would share to help others.

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2022, 10:13:06 pm »

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2022, 07:12:15 pm »
Hold on a sec!  This chick is really 6' 6"???
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2022, 03:17:04 am »
She looked a bit taller than Severa, who I've spent a lot of time with, so I believe it's accurate or at least not vastly overstated.

Offline Bulklover

• Activity:
    50%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2022, 10:34:25 pm »
She looked a bit taller than Severa, who I've spent a lot of time with, so I believe it's accurate or at least not vastly overstated.

Thank you, BOW . . . so, Severa hasn't been on my radar because I pondered the possibilities of her being trans, which is something I'm not interested in; however, I have absolutely no evidence to support that, it was just a vibe . . . and since I've been in two crappy marriages, my vibe is frequently worth tits on a frog . . . so, what's Severa like??  Wrasslin'?  MW? Sensual? Strictly pain and punishment??  Whips, chains, boots, dwarves, enema bags, rubber hoses??  Heehee!
Life sucks and then you die.

Offline tall_admirer667

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2023, 08:47:37 pm »
Agree with the original poster . I’ve seen Blondi multiple times and she is a blast ! I don’t really care for wrestling much , more into height worship and stuff .. as for the sensual part, I’ll just say no FS.. but she is very open minded and willing to please ..

Offline DCReviews

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2023, 02:18:45 pm »
Thought I would come on here and do my due diligence for the rest of the community and talk about a new session girl that I recently sessioned with, Goddess Blondi:

https://sessiongirls.com/blondi/?submit=View

She is new to the wrestling scene but she’s been in the fetish world for a little while now and has some domination experience, and boy could I tell. First of all, when you walk into the room, you immediately get a grasp of how tall she is (6’6!!). I’m a pretty tall guy, about 6’1 or 6’2, but she even made me feel small. She’s very strong on top of of having a size advantage on almost everyone. Like I said, I’m a pretty big guy and consider myself to have good strength, but we armwrestled and she wasn’t a push over by any means. Definitely put up a solid fight.

The session overall was domination/fantasy wrestling and she put me in all kinds of scissors/chokes/smothers. With her being new to wrestling, I got to teach her a few things and damn she caught on quickly. I told her to ignore my taps sometimes and she definitely did not disappoint in that regard lmao. Think she was maybe even a little TOO good at it… Thankfully we established a safe word because I think I had to use it literally 6-7 times or else it would’ve been night night. It’s funny because she had a habit of pinning my arms down while she put me in a hold, so I couldn’t even tap, and a couple of times I just went straight to the safe word and she was like “why didn’t you at least tap first??”. Well maybe because I couldn’t lol...

Her trash talking is elite as well. Taunting me while she’s choking the hell out of me. Definitely shows that Dom side of her. Overall, just a very enjoyable session and once she starts actually learning how to truly wrestle and master those holds (she actually said she’s going to start taking a wrestling class back home), she will be a very popular session girl on this scene.

Btw, for all the people on here that are facesitting fans, she is the one for you. Trust me.

Sounds like you had a good time, where was the session? 

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    70%
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2023, 02:57:05 pm »
Endorse as well. She has a great personality and is fun to hang with and her rate is modest considering how unique she is. Not much wrestling skill or functional upper body strength (she can do good lifts with small to medium size guys), I was able to pin her but trying to move that much size inevitably takes a toll. If she trained she could be an even hotter Severa.

Offline Ped7775

• New
  • Activity:
    10%
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2023, 04:45:20 pm »
Boyofwinter what’s your thoughts between her and miss amazon ?
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Blondi

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View