Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575880 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 26, 2024, 11:22:33 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bully sister
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bully sister  (Read 6233 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    3.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Bully sister
« on: May 17, 2022, 10:35:14 am »
Journal Entry, any day in 2012

"I can't thank enough the fact that I'm leaving for College soon. Life around here couldn't be more unbearable. Sure, the jocks in high school make it no easier for me. I get the whys of that. At 174cm and a whopping 62kg, I do look like a giant praying mantis, if you add the glasses. Except the mantis might be able to defend itself. Then, at home, where I should feel safe, there's my sister. Let me make that clearer, my 11 year old - and therefore 7 years younger than me - sister. No, Carol doesn't bully me. She loves me. In fact, a bit too much, as she can sometimes be a pain in the ass. The problem is Carol is a constant reminder of how weak and fragile I am.
While I was spending hours around numbers and theories - and sure, that's why I got a scholarship to one of the greatest tech colleges overseas -  Carol was doing all sorts of physical activities. From ballet, to dance, to gymnastics and soccer now. As my brain developed beautifully (and my body went the other way) Carol's muscles grew just as big. Standing next to her makes me uncomfortable, plain and simple. Everyone who takes two seconds to look at us can see that she has the upper strength. And it is a matter of time until she realizes that. I mean, she's eleven years old and I am sure that her legs can inflict me pain to the point I start crying. And, sure, it doesn't stop there. Her abs are carved with muscles on muscles, and her back is probably broader than mine, albeit she is only 155cm tall. Her shoulders and arms as well are more developed than these twigs I carry around. So you can see why I'm always uneasy, even at home. One of these days, a few months back, we were going on a cruise with mom and dad. I remember this day vividly. I had packed a few books on my luggage, and it was heavy. Heavy enough I had to drag instead of lift it. Well, Here I was, dragging my bag out of my room when mom called me downstairs for something. After helping her, when I was on my way back to my room, I saw Carol… carrying my bag downstairs, like it was nothing. So you can see what's living for me here. It's living in a constant state of… well, fear."

Five years later

After all this time I was finally able to come home. It's been too long. I recently graduated summa cum laude from my College, hooked up a masters degree and was immediately offered a well paid position in a large computer company, which I took, but requested 2 weeks off before starting my new job. I needed to go home, see mom and dad, and obviously Carol. At this point I didn't care that much about the whole 'Carol's muscles' anymore, as I have matured and started to understand the world beyond school walls. So what if Carol was a tomboy and excelled at something I didn't? We both had qualities and that was ok. Plus, the world was changing and it isn't that weird for a boy to be weaker than a girl anymore.
I got home late that day, after catching two flights plus a 1h drive. I was beaten, but mom and dad were still awake to greet me. I missed their smiles so badly I didn't realize until that moment. They had come to visit a few times, but this was different. This was home, the home I once was eager to leave, now I noticed how much I missed it.
After a few recomforting moments and a cup of tea, we said good night to one another and I went upstairs for a shower as mom and dad went to bed. It was a weeknight afterall.  When I finished up, I brushed my teeth, put my boxers on and headed back to my old bedroom. To my surprise, as I entered it, I saw that I wasn't alone. Carol was there, sitting on my bed. She opened up a big smile as she saw me
"Richie! Hi! How I miss you!" and with that she charged at me and hugged me, so tightly I thought she might break my rib cage if she kept going. It also didn't go unnoticed that she literally took me off the ground, and with surprisingly ease.
As Carol broke the hug I managed to tell her I missed her too. She really squeezed the air out of me. I looked at her and suddenly some of the uneasiness I felt around her came straight back. Carol's legs were now much bigger than I remembered, with muscles and veins popping around even when they were relaxed like they were now. It looked like she had grown about 8cm or so, but she looked way bigger than that. Her upper body was hidden under a sweatshirt, but I simply could tell she looked big, especially when compared to my bare naked skinny torso.
"So listen, I just came in to say hi to you" she started speaking as she pretended to walk past me and towards the door "But then again I realized you're only in for two weeks, right?"
"Right, why?"
"Well, then I see no reason to waste time with any building up scheme. We have to make the best out my vacation"
"Your what? I thought you had school normally at this time of the year"
Carol grinned an evil grin
"Oh, I do. But outside of that, while you are around here, it's vacation time for me"
"What do you mean?"
"I mean you are doing all my chores. And my homework. And driving me wherever I want to, whenever I want to, big brother"
"What, why would I do that, Carol?"
She pulled up a little notebook from her back pocket. I instantly recognized it as one of my old journals. I had this stupid habit of putting down on paper some of my thoughts. For some reason, I knew exactly what passage she was going to quote
"You know, I found this right there, over your nightstand a few days after you left. I was missing you, and wanted to be  near you, so sometimes I came here" Carol looked around my old room, untainted since I left "So you can imagine how hard it was for me to realize you thought of me as a 'pain in the ass'. Also, why you felt that way. I cried thinking I was a bad sister for being the way I were, you know, keen to sports. Then something clicked. What was it that you said?" she opened up the notebook into a specific page and quoted it
" 'Standing next to her makes me uncomfortable, plain and simple. Everyone who takes two seconds to look at us can see that she has the upper strength. And it is a matter of time until she realizes that'. You got that right, big brother. I realized that. Through your own words. And so, I accepted it. If this is who I am to you, this is who I'll be to you. That day changed my life, Richie. That day I dropped gymnastics"
I was in shock. I didn't know how to react to those mixed signs Carol was giving me. For a second I thought she was going to beat me up, and now she was telling me she had quit gymnastics? Then why did she look that buff?
"And that was also the day I started lifting weights. And joined the wrestling team" Carol completed her speech, pulling the sweatshirt above her head and exposing the full majesty of her upper body. My jaw dropped, immediately realizing I was standing in front of a specimen. She placed her hands on her hips and did some stunt that made her back look bigger. I just gulped. Carol then raised her arms and flexed both of her biceps. Mountainous muscles jumped up, standing proud and threatening.
"You see, turns out I have great genetics to build up muscles, brother. You should see in school how these works. There isn't a single jock around there that dares to challenge them. Had you told me how you felt, I would have built them up to protect you. To make sure you never felt uneasy again. Instead, you saw me as one of your bullies. Your own, personal, homemade bully. Well, that's a part I accepted, and I'm taking from now on"
I was shivering in fear now. "C-Carol I'm… I'm so sorry…"
"Oh, don't be" she took a step closer "Not for me anyways. I like who I became. I like my muscles and the power they provide me very, very much. You know, you were pretty accurate. Back then, my legs could '’inflict you pain to the point you start crying'. Now we are way over that point. Now they can truly injure you" she flexed her quads menacing at me.
I started walking back till I felt the wall against my buttocks. I was trapped.
Carol walked towards me, making sure I understood who was dominating the room there
"So, are we clear on what you must do in the next two weeks?"
"Caro, I…" I had no intention of, after five years of hard work non stop, being her bitch instead of resting up for who knows how long before another vacation time from work, but before I could gather any words I felt a sharp, excruciating pain on my left abs. With impressive speed, Carol had punched me in the guts. I immediately fell to my knees, trying to breathe, and, most important, not to cry. Had she decided to punch me like that in the face, I'd probably be bleeding and needing a doctor to fix some broken bones on my nose. Carol made sure I understood, in a single motion, how truly strong she was.
Instinctively, I placed my hands on her thighs, as if I was begging her not to hurt me again. Carol smiled and flexed them. I felt my fingers being pushed apart by the huge chunks of muscle she had. I felt how they felt stone hard, covered in a smooth, thin layer of silk skin.
"So, I'll ask you again, big brother. Are we understood about your duties around here?"
Still fighting back the tears, I nodded weakly.
"That's good.. Although I was expecting a little more resistance from you, you know. I'd really love to show you some more what these can do" again, she raised both her arms and flexed her biceps at me, their majesty standing proud and threatening. "I forgot how smart you are. Well, nighty night. Tomorrow morning, 6 am I want my eggs perfectly cooked. From there you'll go with me to the gym. Carry my towel, shake and water. And film me. I need some video recordings of my training. Now go to bed"

Forum Saradas

Bully sister
« on: May 17, 2022, 10:35:14 am »

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Bully sister
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 11:11:07 am »
Wow! I think I prefer the loving caring sister but mostly I like the stronger younger sister so I am on board to see where this takes us. Good start. K+!

Offline jeffbeans

• Activity:
    6.67%
Re: Bully sister
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 01:37:00 pm »
Amazing set-up, can't wait to see where this goes!  :clap:

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bully sister

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View