Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575394 Posts in 73179 Topics by 28867 Members - Latest Member: Firestartertg April 25, 2024, 11:41:17 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A little cousin's care.
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: A little cousin's care.  (Read 32400 times)

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
A little cousin's care.
« on: May 17, 2022, 02:42:38 am »
Private schools are a waste of money. The advantages they offer compared to regular public schooling are negligible at best, while my parents probably still regret their decision to send me there for eight years before I finally convinced them otherwise, since they're still indebted more than a decade later. There are of course exceptions to every rule and sometimes unfortunate circumstances can create windows for experiences that I'm greatful for.

This private school boasted its German teaching skills. In a perfect world, nobody in their right mind would learn German. Not only is it unnecessarily difficult, it's also unnecessary in practice, since every single German I've spoken with over the years had a perfect grasp of English, even if they lack a bit in the accent Department. But of course "Germany is the leading enterpreneurial European country, you never know when you're gonna need it!" Not that a child had any say at the time...

This, of course, meant that home tutoring after school became the norm. An added expense on top of the private bill. Sharing classes between multiple students dramatically cut down on cost and time, enticing many parents to financially cooperate and have their children attend tutoring lessons together. Most of the time, friends are the ones doing lessons at one's place, I know of two cases where two lucky boys got to go with their crushes, one of which remains with her to this day.

I, however, was dealt a different hand.

Since my parents aren't as financially... stable as my Uncle's side of the family, they all pitched in to send me and my younger cousin  together. Now... younger by eight months required quite a bit of chance for us to be in the same class, but we barely made it.

This meant that once a week, instead of taking the school bus home, I would take my cousin's to her's. Now, a 13 year old only-child isn't exactly experienced to... girls groups. My first time joining her started off really awkward. She had her friend group, I had mine, we barely interracted at school, since we were on different classes of the same school year. This was an opportunity to get to know her better.

After dinner, we had around four hours before the teacher arrived, then the whole night until we'd leave for school next morning. Since our only common interest ended up being handhelds, we ended up playing something separate on the bunk bed in her attic bedroom, while talking about random subjects.

Of course, being curious teens at the breach of puberty, games talk gave way to friends talk which gave way to crushes talk which gave way to weirder talk. Things like sex, puberty and weird thoughts were in the back of our minds as if something forbidden from conversing with anyone besides someone you really trust. These first experiences shaped who we both are today...

-My sister keeps being a dick to me... She says she wants to... protect me? But all she manages to do is give me anxiety for the future...

Since her mother died, her 17 year old sister's father remarried with his current wife, so they both live in the same home as step sisters.

-Ellie... She's not trying to scare you but... I'm sure bleeding between your legs would sound scary any way you put it... It's way better to know than to be caught off guard and thinking you need an ambulance.

I was leaning back to the wall on the bed next to her, now brushing shoulders together trying to comfort her worries.

-Yeah, I'm sure I would freak out by something like that happening at random.

-She's trying to be there for you, her mother wasn't there for her for a long time, I'm sure she feels like she needs to compensate for that. And it's less awkward than talking about these things with your parents!

Ellie was finally smiling and relaxed. My duty to have a fun time and get to know her better is finally accomplished.

-C'mon, it cannot ALL be that bad. There's the... you know... breasts...

-Which already hurt a little by growing and will continue to hurt over time and force me to wear a bra...

-You'll get to meet with boys and have a fun time...

-I mean... I am doing that right n-

-You know what I mean, you dweeb...

My mind raced to try to find something positive with which to make her even a little excited over her future.

-You'll grow taller! Girls always grow taller first before boys that are slower until they reach you again.

-Yeah, my cousin told me about that... And about how boys can get a bit... defensive over it... But that I'll be able to stand my ground against them!

-Hah, fighting back and beating boys will probably just make them even more mad, which means more beatings which keepa the cycle going.

-Yep... Fun times...

I was getting curious over her growth over the last year, she has grown quite a bit taller than before ina short amount of time, not as tall as me, but getting there...

-How tall are you now?

-I dunno... 1,50... something something?

-You... wanna find out...?

-I don't have a measure tape or anything, not sure how you plan on me doing that.

I drop down from the bunk bed and look around for anything useful.

-Ah screw it, come down, I got an idea!

-I'm not coming down if your idea sucks.

-I'm 1,55 ish, we'll see what the difference is!

Convinced, Ellie hops on down and standa up next to me, the top of her head reaching my eye level.

-No tip-toeing, although I don't think you'll need to do it sooner or later...

-You... really don't have a problem with me getting taller?

-It happens, it's natural. Me nagging ain't gonna change it. And besides, it's only temporary! If you got stronger on the other hand, then it'd be different...

-Hah well, even if that did happen, you know I wouldn't bully you!

My mind raced back to the school recess temporarily. Bullying is, naturally, not absent from expensive private schools. But boys who beat up girls a third smaller than them reached a level of depravity that just made my blood boil.

-I hope so...

-Then would it still be different...?

-I dunno, I guess I'd feel a bit jealous.

-Oh...

An awkward silence passed between us for some time that must've been mere seconds but felt like minutes.

-Oh what?

-You asked me to... you know... measure my height, I was half expecting you to measure how strong we are now.

-Now, as in...?

-Now, before I... you know... get stronger than you...

-Hey, you better hope you're right about that, or you'll regret saying that, shortie!

-Maybe, maybe not... But doesn't that feel a bit... you know...

-A bit what?

-Exciting...?

-Yeah, it does a bit.

Another long pause, as we stare into each other's eyes, a bit hesitant and unsure where to go from here...

-Soooo... How do we do this? Do you even want to?

-Of course, Ellie! Wouldn't want to let you down after all this weird silence. Or miss a chance to see you get rekt by yours truly!

I wink at her snarkily.  We were both in our very comfy long pajamas, tight wollen pants and shirts that had a button on the sleeves one could unbutton to roll them up to t-shirt size like a button shirt. Light blue for me and vibrant pink for her.

-So, how do we settle this, do we wrestle or lift things...?

-Let's do something simpler first, flex your arm for me!

-Fine...

I flex my arm for her, a bump formed on my arm, barely making a dent on the pattern of my pajama sleeve.

-Feel it! This is what you're up against.

I give her a snarky wink as she cups around my arm with her hand.

-Yeah, you're stronger...

-C'mon, don't chicken out!

-I wasn't...

-Alright then, you do it. And don't be shy, Ellie. Do it as hard as you can!

Ellie scoffed a bit at me and raised her arm with a fist, sure enough, a noticeable bump formed on the sleeve of her pink pajamas, which due to their smaller size and her petite figure, made it stand out proportionally. I reached to feel it, surprised her arm was less squishy than I thought.

-Heh, it's the tight sleeve that makes it look big.

-Probably, but it might also be restricting.

-Yeah, it does feel a tiny big tight when I do that.

-You wanna... roll up your sleeve?

-Hey, you first, like before!

-We're not babies, Ellie! At the same time.

-You- You're right... I'm dumb...

We both button our sleeves up and flex like before, keeping our arms next to each other to compare easier. While mine was undoubtedly the bigger one, it wasn't by much. Maybe around a quarter bigger. On the other hand, hers looked firmer, like a ping pong ball was protruding on her arm. It felt firmer, too, as I had to apply a bit more force to bend hers.

-I won't lie and say I'm not impressed...

-I've... never done this before! I had no idea my arms were developing...

-It's not the only thing that's developing, you know.

-Yeah yeah. But...

She surprises me by flexing both her arms at the same time, the little distinctive ping pong balls poking out proudly.

-I think I like doing this...

She lets go and shily snickers, covering her face

-I'm glad you found something positive about yourself for once...

-Yeah, but we still haven't arm wrestled.

-You still on about that?

-I really don't know if I'll beat you one day, but-

-Seeing your progress is fun! I get it...

We both set our right hands against each other in her desk. On the count of three, she gives me her all. It's not enough of course, but it wasn't a two second round either. It might have been five seconds before the back of her hand hits the ground.

-Didn't expect you to let me win, heh...

-I was never gonna do that, to the victor the brags. But I also didn't expect that much resistance!

I flexed both my arms at her the same way she did and at that moment, that became our thing. We'd flex at each other at random and giggle off about it whenever the tutor wasn't looking until our lesson was over.

At night time, she had the top and I had the bottom bunk.

-Gute Nacht.

-Oh, don't start, you little shit.

-Hey, not as little a shit as you thought.

-Maybe not, but until proven otherwise, you're still a little stuck scheisse.

-Okay... What is that word my mother told you when you proved first hand how tough German is? Too... sheeii?

-Touchè, you dumbass.

-Right, that...

Some more long minutes passed as we both pretended to be asleep while we both thought of what we did a couple hours ago.

-Do you... want to come up here...?

-What's wrong?

-Nothing, just...

-...you want to... sleep together?

-Yes, please...

-And you don't think that's weird? We're not boyfriend ans girlfriend.

-I know, but... You're still my cousin and I love you...

I sat and contemplated for a bit before finally climbing up the ladder to her bunk and lying beside her.

-Better now...?

-Give me a hug, please...

I hug around her neck and tuck her head in my arms, letting her rest on my warmth.

Forum Saradas

A little cousin's care.
« on: May 17, 2022, 02:42:38 am »

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: A little cousin's care.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2022, 02:44:01 am »
First part of my first one. Slow burns are the hottest for me...

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2022, 05:29:12 am »
Great start! Would love to read more

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2022, 02:34:00 pm »
I appreciate all kind words^^

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2022, 03:35:13 pm »
I hope Ellie do some biceps curls and pump up her little golf balls a bit more ;)

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2022, 12:43:37 am »
So far a wholesome premise, at least compared to the dom vibes stories. Nice flow, dialogue is broken up properly. Good luck on writing more.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2022, 05:09:56 am »
Great start and I hope for more. K+

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2022, 05:35:09 am »
Great start. Love the flow. This has the potential to develop into something beautiful

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2022, 06:12:04 am »
Love it when I lose a near completed part because mobile chrome decided to auto refresh...

Offline tapion

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    86.67%
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2022, 07:09:30 am »
Na Super... That's unlucky

Offline ロリコン

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2022, 08:11:30 pm »
i really hope this keeps the wholesomeness and doesn't become the typical "unga bunga i'm beeg you smol! hahaha u weak! hahaha!" stuff

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
Part II
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2022, 10:32:06 pm »
Getting punched in the face hurts. That would be easy for anyone to deduce. But punching someone in the face also hurts. I learned that from the skin I was peeling off my knuckle.

Having now experienced both,
I knew there was a distinctive emotional difference, more than just what's worse physically. This pain felt right; someone deserving was handed the worse part of that transaction. And the searing stinging in my fist was a reminder of that.

The marble desk in front of me was ominous regardless of the context of my observation. But, the very comfortable cushioned armchairs in front of it provided a weird mix of serenity and anxiety. I knew why I had been called here and I knew it in my heart that it was the right thing to do. The same heart, however, still thumped louder as it was masked by the sound of her heels as she closed the door behind her, before sitting down in front of us.

Her posture and managed attire gave a stark impression of someone undoubtedly feminine, yet firm and calculating. The perfected look of a long time private school administrator. After a silent sigh, she addressed ambiguously.

-I find it save to assume you know why you are here. I understand, of course, that you'd both rather be home in the end of a Friday's school hours and resolve this matter another time. However, given that the situation got... out of hand, I was pressured by outside forces to handle this matter myself under threat of it getting personal.

Because of my mother's argumentative nature, learning to talk firmly, almost like an adult was a skill I had to develop to get any word in edgeways. It's in situations like this that I trained for. I had to be convincing, yet firm.

-To perfectly honest ma'am, no. I don't know why I have to sit on this chair and waste your time instead of the person responsible. I believe I acted justly and reasonably at that moment.

-Was it reasonable for you to kick a boy in the back, punch him inthe face and break his nose? Because I was the one being yelled at from his parents that went to find him in the hospital.

-Yes ma'am, it was.

No matter how rational I wanted to appear, I couldn't help but be furious about the whole ordeal. The administrator's face on the other hand, betrayed a mixture of surprise, anger and disgust at my audacity.

-It was reasonable the moment he decided to torment a girl 2/3rds his size, bruise her face and steal her cash.

Ellie hadn't said a word this whole time, she just sat on the other armchair silently sobbing with her head between her arms and knees. It was killing me just looking at her like this.

-I am very aware of what he did, young man. And he will be punished accordingly by the people. In charge.

She took off her glasses and stood up from her seat, like a cat raising its back to look more imposing.

-Rules exist for a reason. They are to be enforced by the authority of whatever establishment set them up. In this school, I am the authority. Along with every other teacher and staff. You go to them to reaolve such issues.

-So if you had seen a relative in distress you would've tried to reach someone else instead of intervening and trying to help?

-I understand why you're angry. But violence shouldn't be your first resort, did you even bother to talk to him? You're not some school vigilante, you cannot go around doing whatever you feel is right.

-It was his first resort too, when threats didn't get him what he wanted. Besides... I think we both know that a coward like him cannot exactlg be reasoned with.

I took a long sigh, looking at my cousin in the chair next to me, before talkong again.

-I just... didn't want him to hurt her. I do not regret my actions, ma'am. And with all due respect to your authority, I would do it again.

She paused for a whole minute before continuing. I could see the patience of a calculating woman who didn't exactly get the apology she was waiting for. She walked and stood leaning in front of her desk, calmly addressing my cousin.

-How bad did he hurt you?

Ellie was still sobbing a little bit, but she raised her head that was tucked between her knees. The Bruising on her cheeks and lips were painful to look at while a tear wound on her forehead was barely covered by a large bandaid.

-Oh Christ... Did the nurse give you somsthing for the pain?

-S-she gave me a tablet, some ice and this bandaid.

She said as she poked it it by accident.

-Ow...

Thr administrator's face had turned to shock at what she was witnessing. She was now looking at her feet, before raising her head at Ellie.

-Your cousin is a real piece of work, you know that right?

Ellie smiled a little bit, that fit her face way better than before.

-He's brash, insubordinate and quite the obnoxious spirit... But he really loves and cares for you, which is why he did what he did.

She now looked back at me, having comforted Ellie sufficiently.

-You're dismissed young man, I think I'll have a... talk... with the people throwing threats at me...

She winked at me and lead us to the door slowly, I held my cousin by the hand as she followed me outside.

-I'm just happy I'm not expelled, ma'am.

-Your plight has moved me, you go on now and take care of her and... yourself.

She pointed at my bruised hand I've been ignoring all this time. As we've been more than an hour late to leave, she paid for a cab to take us both home.

Both our homes were quite the distance from school, but Ellie's was just a bit closer, so we went with that first. She was leaning against me, comforted by my presence.
-T-thank you... I'm s-sorry about your hand.

-It's fine, sweetie... It wasn't your fault...

-Do you... wanna stay over the weekend? I... don't think I'll be going anywhere for a while...

A part of me didn't want her to be dependeng on me all the time for her problems, but today was an exception. Maybe I could show her how to take care of herself a bit more.

-You know what... alright. I got nothing better to do anyway.

-Thank you so much...

She kissed me on the cheek like before and I carried her things inside once we arrived. I nodded her mother to be quiet as we went to her room... She didn't need any more drama...

We went to her room and I made us some hot cocoa. Always a good choice for a cold November afternoon... Seeing her smile again was the only important thing now. I kept her mind off the day with some games and funny stories, it was the only real skillset in my arsenal for situations like these.

-You should really take a shower and change that bandaid. Don't want anything to get infected

-You think? I'll... be back in 15 minutes then...

-Take your time, we've got all weekend!
-Yeah, you're right... x3

As I waited for her to finish, I took some disinfected bandages and slowly wrapped them around my knuckles, the electrifying pain of hydrogen peroxide on an open wound really drove home the damage that had been dealt.

-God... fucking dammit that hurts...

As I went back to her room, she was standing in her bathroom with her door open, shivering in her bathrobe.

-C-could you get me something t-to wear. I don't want t-t-to get the floor wet.

I walked up to her closet under the lower bunk bed, opening drawers and trying to find something for her. I threw her some panties and a shirt and gave her some privacy.

-S-something warmer would be nice, smartass...

-Right, sorry...

Looking through her stuff, I found the same pink pajamas she was wearing the first time I came here. I sneakily opened the bathroom door, snipped just my hand in and threw them at her, making sure not to hit her face.

-Heyyy! Don't throw me thingies...

-Okay, you drama queen...

I was surprised to be starring at the bandaid on her forehead when she opened the door, she had grown quite a bit taller in the last couple months. The warm, woolen pajamas failed to hide her slender and petite figure. She was always a thin girl, watched her diet to keep a flat belly and stay healthy. Her formerly obese parents really wanted her to not go through what she did.

-Slow down there junior, if you keep growing at this rate, you'll reach my height by Christmas.

-Heh, sorry... I'm only sad that those pajamas might not fit me anymore. I really like them, they remind me of... you know...

-Heh, hold that thought...

I give her a hug after her long tiring day, before carrying her to the bottom bunk. -You want to sleep together again, right?

-Not if you find it weird...

-Not at all.

I find my blue pajamas and put them on to match hers, giggling with her on the bed together...

-Hey, I got an idea!

-Oh dear, not sure to be worried or not...

I grabbed the covers from the top bunk and hung them off the side, making a small cozy box of the bunk bed, with just a phone light illuminating us as we laid next to each other facing up.

-This is nice.

-Y-yeah... it is. Very uhh, romantic.

-Yesh... So, what were you saying before? Something about your pajamas?

-Oh yeah, it's nothing... I just remembered the first time we were here, we were wearing them... And did stuff... And you were very sweet to me...

Even through her bruised face, I could see her slowly blushing.

-Well, we are wearing them now!

-Yeah, but do you want to... You know...

-Don't be shy now... Say what's on your mind, cutie!

-Heh, w-well... I really liked it when we flexed our arms t-together... And when we grabbed and felt each other...

-Yeah, I liked that a lot, too. It was new and exciting... And it still is! Besides, you really surprised me with your arms back then. They were much harder and firmer looking than I thought...

-T-thanks! I mean, it surprised me as well... To be honest it still does.

-I assume they're no longer little ping pong balls, are they?

-Well... Do you wanna see?

-I'd love to. I'm was already, but even more so now that you seem into it!

She chuckled a bit and sat on the bed across from me, making sure she was illuminated and slowly raised her arms, making cute fists and flexing as hard as she could, the bumps in her arms now seeming rather restricted by her clothing, but undoubtedly improved. Her bold actions still seeming ever so shy.

-H-here...

-I don't want to sound weird, but did I ever tell you how beautiful you look like this?

-Wh- Why like this?

-It's... hard to explain, but- It's like... a perfect balance. Seeing a shy girl flex with arms like those while wearing bright pink pajamas, I cannot quite nail it down. But then again, nobody knows why they like anything! I mean, why do you like it? Except for the obvious boost in confidence, I can be sure of that!

-Yeah, that's mainly it I guess...? I mean, I like being and feeling... stronger... But I also really liked seeing both our arms next to each other.

She was now blushing quite a lot shily, but not trying to hide it anymore, both of us had sat down with our legs crossed opposite to each other.

-You mean, you like comparing them...?

-Y-yeah, very much so!

-Heh, can I ask why that is?

-I'm not sure, I just felt a hazy feeling like butterflies in my stomach... It was weird and exciting...

-Heh, excited of the idea you might be slowly growing stronger than a boy?

-Y-yeah...? I mean, we don't know that yet...

-Well...

I slowly roll up my sleeve and button it in place.

-...you wanna find out?

-Y-yes please! As long as you're okay with it and it's never weird...

I felt myself blushing a little bit as she was buttoning her sleeves and leaned to whisper in her ear.
-I really like that idea, too.

I kissed her in her bruised and blushing cheek carefully as we raised your arms next to each other.

The bumps that resembled a ping pong ball in her biceps had now grown into a comparatively much larger balls of muscle that stretched her pale and soft skin, now visibly protruding from the bottom as well, forming a distinct line in the middle.

While my arms still remained the larger of the two, the difference was noticeably less than last time, accounting for around a finger on each side.

-That's not a big difference anymore, Ellie!

-Y-yeah, I can see that...

-I don't need to stay the obvious of how your biceps look amazing, but I'll say it anyway, because you deserve it...

-T-thanks! I r-really like them, too.

-Heh, in how long do you think yours will be bigger...?

-I dunno if I'll get there anytime soon...

I hug her slowly and whisper in her ear.

-I hope you do.

-Really?

-Yes... I guess it's also exciting for a girl to grow bigger than me...

-Well, at this rate it might be a few weeks.

-Ohhh, that's...

-Exciting?

-Yes, very much so...

I went in to kiss her in the cheeks, but she grabbed my shoulders to stop me. I was about to apologise until she slowly cupped my face and kissed my lips softly.

-Be careful with my lips for now, please.

-Of course, cutie...

I went to kiss her very gently, she hugged me as I did and I felt closer to her as we shares this moment like the heat of our bodies.

-Ellie...

-Y-yes?

-Can I feel your bicep again?

Without another word, she flexed her right arm smiling at me shily. There was a noticeable difference between her soft skin and where her muscle bump started, feeling really hard underneath, I couldn't seem to squeeze it even a little bit, especially now that my hand could reach less arouns it.

-It feels way harder than last time!

-I know, right? You can't squeeze it this time!

I felt proud of boosting her self esteem as there was noticeable excitemwnt in her voice.

-You want to save this moment?

-Save it how...?

-How about we take a picture comparing our biceps...? You can keep it...

-I... you'd be okay with that...?

-Of course, cutie... Besides... Maybe I want it as well...

I was blushing a bit at her this time as we both giggles about it. I kept my arm flexed behind hers, my bicep's outline around hers acting as her goal.

-I r-really like this...

-Me too.

-And we'll take more later?

-Yeah, maybe once a week or so. Until my arm is the one in front, that is...

-Y-yeah, that sounds nice.

I lay back on the bed affer that, with her next to me, as I turned to kiss her lips softly...

-I'm glad we opened up about this...

-Y-yeah... me too.

-I love feeling your arms...

-W-well... There is something else...

-Ohh? Tell me...

-I'd rather just... show you.

She slowly grabs my arm and shily puts it on top of her belly as she lifts her shirt up with the other one. Her belly felt hard and bumpy, as if her skin was sliding on a surface underneath it, with a narrow line down the middle and another two barely visible ones across it.

-It's been hard like that for the past month or so...

-Heh, those are called abs, Ellie. Muscles that protect your belly.

I grab her small hands and guide them on it.

-Feel these bumps? There are six of them and become visible like little squares!

-Ohh, I think I've only seen some men with those...

-Heh, give it a few months and you'll see your own.

-That sounds fun...

I hugged around her neck, feeling her abs underneath her skin, as we both drifted away, with a loving kiss on her head.

Offline ANNEDI

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2022, 10:34:50 pm »
I have now learned the valuable lesson of writing-somewhere-permanent-first-and-then-copying-it-here! That relieved a lot of stress...

Offline ロリコン

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2022, 03:22:46 am »
yo... this is legit cute, damn now i want moar!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    56.67%
« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2022, 05:45:06 am »
Love this story K+

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  A little cousin's care.

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View