gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify granabolic
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

gfx gfx
gfx
524089 Posts in 65110 Topics by 24722 Members - Latest Member: GaborSz80 August 14, 2022, 03:33:19 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jennifer Abshire aka Scar
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Jennifer Abshire aka Scar  (Read 5574 times)

Online Bernie1212

• Activity:
    10%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Jennifer Abshire aka Scar
« on: August 17, 2020, 01:27:12 am »
To get back on topic.

I saw Jennifer when she was in San Diego a couple of weeks ago.....damn.....just damn.  I have had a thing for her for a long time.  I have had the opportunity to see her twice this year and she is absolutely amazing.  Have had a blast with her both times I have seen her, she is one of a kind.

She is in amazing shape as always.  At least in the shape I have always loved.  I do not love on-stage look, I am more fond of the 3-4 week pre or post show look.  Good size and fullness with some veins and skirting around the facial emaciation.  Jennifer will always be one of my all time favorites.

Yo.

Offline Jimthehunter54

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Jennifer Abshire
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 03:52:23 am »
I saw Jennifer two weeks ago when she came to Pittsburgh. Setting it up was really easy and quick.

So she said that if you’re temperature was over 100 at all that the session would be off. I was so scared. Like I did my damndest to be healthy and safe for a month.

The day comes, and my car didn’t come back from the shop yet. I had to take a Lyft. The guy drops me off at a building that’s like 3 minutes from the hotel. So I book it to make it on time. Then I get to the room.

The door to her room opens up and I go in. There she is in a black robe, but I can see her thighs and calves. I immediately got excited, and yet I was still more nervous if my temperature would make the cut. She got her thermometer and took it. 99.7, I just made it. Then the real fun begins.

Now I’m quite vanilla when it comes to sessions. I really only like to MW, and that’s it. But did I have a field day with that. She took off her robe. She was incredible. Everything was hard as a rock which made me get that way as well. I kissed every muscle I could. I got my face right in her pecs. Her biceps bounced in front of me. Then I started to worship her legs. Calves are to die for. They were so good. Then we did compare each other. I’m in ok shape, not too chubby but not that muscular either. But she beat me by a country mile. It was awesome.

That’s all the details I’ll go into but it was incredible and worth every penny.

Offline ana1x

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2021, 05:13:06 pm »
I saw Jennifer in Paris on march 2017 in Paris.
She was very pretty , very  beautiful woman . A little shy but very cool.
Very sensual and hot session.
Highly recommended.
User is currently banned [View]

Offline robo

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2021, 08:24:50 pm »
Can anyone who has seen her recently share their experience?

Online Warhawk Overdrive

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    33.33%
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2021, 02:45:43 am »
Can anyone who has seen her recently share their experience?

She was in good shape good biceps and flat stomach with no six pack. I had a great sensual muscle worship with her late last month
"Klingons appreciate strong women" -Lt. Worf

Offline artax

• Activity:
    23.33%
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2021, 05:48:50 pm »
saw her recently- recommend- if you contact her she will put you on e-mail list and she will send out current pics with travel dates

Offline dkhart111

• Activity:
    0%
    • Supporting women's rights to bare arms!
Re: Jennifer Scarpetta
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2021, 09:06:58 pm »
She is now in the Humble/Atascocita area of Greater Houston. Regardless of what her website says, she will book you without a deposit or references. Just tell her you have session with her before (even though you haven't). Call her at 337-277-2645.

For this to work, don't tell her I said that!
-----------------------------
Supporting women's rights to bare arms!

Offline Chainer

• Andras Pikler
  • Activity:
    100%
  • +1 (978) 394-5711
Jennifer Abshire aka Scar
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2022, 06:42:21 pm »
Has anyone seen her recently? Just wondering what her sessions are like and price.  Just launched a Patreon, if I make enough money I want to see her and other girls.

Greetings from North Reading, Massachusetts

Andras Pikler

Offline Craigary

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: Jennifer Abshire aka Scar
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2022, 01:52:28 pm »
Hey anyone have a recent update? Looking to see her for the first time. Limits? Sensual? Strength? Thanks!

Online Bernie1212

• Activity:
    10%
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2022, 02:33:38 am »
Hey anyone have a recent update? Looking to see her for the first time. Limits? Sensual? Strength? Thanks!

She is fun.  Very sensual, always looks amazing.  I am pissed, she is coming to my area in a few weeks but I just had shoulder surgery and have to miss her.  ARRRGH!!!!!
Yo.

Offline Ejuc333

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2022, 06:40:29 pm »
I saw Scar last November for a MW session and it was super sensual and I walked away a happy man.  Just booked my appointment for later this month!

Offline squatty2

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2022, 10:33:26 pm »

The limits depend on how much you are willing to spend...she's posting 3somes on her OnlyFans.  That's not to say that all who do hardcore videos are willing to also go that far outside of those videos, but odds are that they will...

Offline bulklover

• Activity:
    76.67%
  • FBB who will jump out of a b'day cake and hurt me
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2022, 03:46:57 am »
I saw her once, ten or twelve years ago when she was just starting out and right before I retired.  She was flat-out spectacular.  A very sweet, smart woman with an incredible physique.  It was difficult to fathom that she was so at ease so early in the process.  Since then, from brothers I trust, I've heard nothing but great things about her.  Get in there, soldier!!
You can live to a hundred if you're willing to give up all the things that make you want to live to a hundred.

Offline boyofwinter

• Activity:
    36.67%
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2022, 11:56:50 am »
I saw her once, ten or twelve years ago when she was just starting out and right before I retired.  She was flat-out spectacular.  A very sweet, smart woman with an incredible physique.  It was difficult to fathom that she was so at ease so early in the process.  Since then, from brothers I trust, I've heard nothing but great things about her.  Get in there, soldier!!
Can confirm, has always been great. It's just a shame a) she no longer really wrestles for totally understandable reasons and b) you can no longer double her up with Megan.

Offline Ejuc333

• Lurker
  • Activity:
    6.67%
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2022, 09:18:15 pm »
Just had my second session with Scar last night and it was even better than the first.  Incredibly sensual and she seems to really enjoy herself which is great.  She even suggested I bring coconut oil for next time we meet followed by a shower to get clean. $500/hr is well worth it in my opinion.

Forum Saradas  |  Private Sessions  |  Talking about sessionettes  |  Jennifer Abshire aka Scar

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View