Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574149 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 09:20:55 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Élisabeth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Élisabeth  (Read 10493 times)

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Élisabeth
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2022, 10:15:44 pm »
I went to the toilet and saw that she hadn't flushed the toilet and the liters of urine from the morning were at the bottom of the toilet. The smell almost made me vomit. And I saw traces of urine drops on the ground. She hadn't wiped herself. Only today's teenage girls. I cleaned everything up and left.

In the dining room, I saw Amanda sitting ready for lunch. Tons of fruit, protein shakes, cereal, bottles of milk and eggs cluttered the table. Two puny little men stood behind Amanda's hulking bulk. They seemed younger than her.

:-'' please Amanda provided the first one.

-: Nope !!! She said in a big, firm and definitive voice. I brought you here to fuck you last night. It's done and you're not a very good plan. Now you are leaving!

-: But you promised that we could clean your pussy like toilet paper, the second moaned.

-:'' OK poor little boys. You are going to go down under the table and kiss my pussy and say goodbye. And then you get out of here. It's an order.

The two frail boys complied before my astonished eyes when the first mentioned the taste of urine from Amanda's pussy, I couldn't take it anymore and went to jerk off in the toilet.

When I got back, the two guys with juice-soaked faces were fired.

Amanda told me that I had to please her mother because they usually ended their relationship right after dark.

-'' Oh good !? I answered him. I hope it goes well with your mother. I really like him a lot. She's so great and...''

Amanda cut me off laughing:

-:'' Ha ha. Oh don't kid yourself too much. She allowed you to stay but her relationships are only based on sex. Every night a different little guy is found in your place. My mother is insatiable. At best she will fuck you for a week or even a month if you are very lucky.

I was very disappointed with my conversation with Amanda. Was it true that Elisabeth released me after a final hot fuck, like her daughter releasing her two little guys this morning. It was so degrading but yet in front of such muscular and powerful women it was so exciting to be subjected to them. While Elizabeth was clearly dominant with men, she was also protective. But her daughter was violent and seemed to really despise men by only using them as disposable pieces of meat. But after all, maybe it was his age that wanted it.

:- '' By the way. What do you like about Elisabeth. Oh let me guess. Her big biceps, or her broad shoulders? Not her abs? Thighs. Big butt ? You know that one day, soon, I will pass her. Look at my bicep. Not bad for 18!?

She flirted with me ostensibly.

Forum Saradas

Re: Élisabeth
« Reply #15 on: May 30, 2022, 10:15:44 pm »

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Élisabeth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View