Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
steroidify

gfx gfx
Advertising parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
575895 Posts in 73239 Topics by 28880 Members - Latest Member: Survivor2022 April 27, 2024, 12:24:04 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Élisabeth
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Élisabeth  (Read 10523 times)

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Élisabeth
« on: May 12, 2022, 02:45:08 pm »

This story happens a few years ago. I was still young. I needed a job to start earning a living and I had found, through an acquaintance, a small job in a big Parisian train station. I had to be a cashier. And yes, in France it still works with tickets that you buy at the counter, sometimes even like here in Paris.

I not only had to sell train tickets but also to manage the numerous complaints of the customers. Sometimes there were many altercations with them. As soon as there is money involved, people go crazy.

I was just out of my teens. I hadn't really grown up much. Never having played sports, I had remained a frail and puny boy. This was my first real job and my natural shyness didn't necessarily help me to face confrontational situations like this one.
Fortunately, after a few weeks, I didn't really have any worries.

One of the nice things about this job was that most of the staff were female. Although I was very reserved and shy, I was pretty cute and I think a lot of the girls had sent me signals when I was younger.

Unfortunately, at 20 I was still a virgin and I didn't dare approach women.
I didn't understand what they meant and how they did it. For me, if a girl liked me, it was up to her to ask me for a date. Moreover, I had developed a fantasy in my adolescence: I loved muscular and dominant women. Muscles seemed so much more appropriate for a woman. And obviously this was amplified with the stop of my growth and my physical inferiority complex.

But it remained a fantasy and I hoped to meet a "normal" girl at work.

After a month I had met almost all my colleagues. We were almost 100 employees and the teams were working. But one day I had to work with a colleague I didn't know yet. She had just come back from vacation and I was going to work with her at the cash register 1, as my supervisor had told me.

In the morning, I saw my colleague arrive and I must say that she was quite imposing. She was a middle-aged woman, maybe 47 or 48 years old
She was way above me but I noticed right away that she was wearing small heels. I am 170cm tall. She had to get to 180cm with these heels so she was probably 175cm without them.
That was enough to impress me a bit.

She held out her hand firmly to me :-'' So you're the new guy'' she said with a wonderful smile, slightly arrogant and so confident.

Her lips were made up with a dull red makeup that contrasted well with her perfectly white teeth and milky skin. She wore her hair short, which must have been black, but which, with age, oscillated between gray and darker stripes. Her face was still young, almost wrinkle-free, beautiful and rather square at the jaw, which gave her an air of Amazon, strong-willed, beautiful and dominant. Her nose was quite strong, even big and straight. Longer than wide but that did not take away anything of its beauty. On the contrary it gave a sexy side to this confident face. Her neck seemed thick but it was hidden by the collar of her coat which was raised. She wore small loops in her ears. Finally her green look, intense but calm, sure but firm, dominating but conciliating, seemed to announce: ''You are mine''.

Her large hand powerfully squeezed mine while I was already a little lost in my thoughts, and her sparkling green eyes and that sly smile. Her nails were not painted but her fingers were long, thin and elegant but a little rough. My hand looked small in comparison. In fact it was.

-: I am Elisabeth. Nice to meet you sir?

-: Uh... Jeremy... Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too, Elisabeth.

-'' Oh you can call me El, Elise, Elisa, Isa or Beth. It is as you want. She says to me smiling.

-'' Or beast !!! Says our team leader who was standing behind Elisabeth. Damn it Elise what did you do on your vacation? Look at that back!!! ''

Elisabeth was dressed in the company's regulation uniform, all in navy blue. Her body was covered with the long feminine coat that reached her calves.

Oh, you know I never really rest. With my competitions and everything... ''

-: Listen Beth, I'm going to order you a new coat one size up from the store. The back seam will fall out. What size should I get you, my little darling?

-Oh well, take an XXL, it will be fine, thank you. ''

Elisabeth had turned to Nancy, our boss, when I saw that indeed this coat would not last long. Many thoughts came to me. Was she wearing several layers of clothing? It wasn't too hot, it was winter. But what competition was she talking about? I began to fantasize. Was she a huge bodybuidler? Her handshake was powerful after all.

Her voice brought me out of my dreams.

-Come on Jeremy, let's go!

Forum Saradas

Élisabeth
« on: May 12, 2022, 02:45:08 pm »

Offline Jaguar

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Thank you to ALL our authors!
Re: Élisabeth
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2022, 01:07:47 am »
A very good start Tikkq.  We're all anxious to read more!
* You are the author and you are the boss of your story!
* Take your time and write what you are driven to write and what your characters drive you to write.
* The story is the journey, and when the journey is over, we will all wish it was longer.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2022, 02:19:58 am »
Well foundation was set. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2022, 01:41:51 pm »
The door slammed behind me. We had arrived at the checkout. It was a small room, separated from the client area by a large window. We had a desk, two computers to work on as well as a microwave, refrigerator and a table for lunch. On our left a door led to the toilets.

I pulled the curtain and changed the little sign to mean our checkout was open. Behind me, Elisabeth undid her big coat and sat down on one of the chairs with wheels.

Damn it !!! His stature was spectacular. His regulation sweater was completely stretched by his sturdy body. I didn't dare look at her for too long but she caught me lingering on her upper body.
She smiled, then turned on the computer.

During the morning, we had discussed everything and nothing. A few customers had passed but it was a quiet day without too much work. We were in the winter and the heaters kept a certain temperature in the room. A temperature that I also found very cool, given the cold outside. I must admit that I was chilly. It must have been 18 or 19 degrees Celsius in the cabin, but for Elisabeth it was much too hot.

-: But what heat! Can't find Jeremy? Shit, they're crazy to turn the heat on so high. They take us for little old people where? Shit, is there a way to turn off those heaters? ''

I wouldn't have dared to answer her if we hadn't been chatting all morning, but I told her with a stutter that I was very cold.

-: Really Jeremy!? Slim. Sorry. Well I do not touch the radiators in this case. However, I'm going to take off that damn sweater. ''

I could see that she was beginning to no longer bear the heat. Her beautiful white face was turning red and beads of sweat were rolling down her forehead. That short hair even looked damp.

Elizabeth tugged hard on her sweater, struggling against herself to free her body. She had to get up from her chair to get out of this straitjacket.

Once her clothes were off, I couldn't take my eyes off Elisabeth's body.
She wore nothing more than a short-sleeved shirt, the fabric of which struggled desperately against huge biceps. Arranging this hair, I see that the sleeve had disappeared between the powerful mass of the white flesh veined with blue beam and not curved and his no less enormous shoulder.
I saw what he was doing, an oreola of sweat permeating the tissue, from the deltoid to the broad dorsal, the epicenter of which was his literally soaked armpit. A powerful sour and wild smell came to my nostrils, by the way, making me emit a small squeal when I realized that this puff of pheromones in my face had made me want to submit to the desires of a real strong woman. Thoughts of Elizabeth as a mighty muscular warrior freeing me from many enemies or winning every sporting competition imaginable came to mind. All my fantasies came true in the person of Elisabeth.

Elisabeth sat down again. I hadn't taken my eyes off her, but she hadn't noticed it yet. I admired the contrast of the women's work uniform shirt she wore, which was made up of stripes of color, in a gradient from purple to white to pink, with the hyper-powerful body that she was trying to hide.

Elisabeth was leaning over the desk, slightly in profile. His chin resting on his fist like Rodin's thinker.
 I could admire his massive legs which were crossed on my side. His left hand rested on his prominent quadriceps under his silk pants. His bulging shoulder occupied the space between his place and mine, almost sticking up to me, it seemed so wide.

I could see how bulging those pecs were, those boobs were normal sized but those pecs definitely filled out her blouse which couldn't be zipped all the way up. Two buttons remained open on the top of these monstrous pectorals and a real bull's neck, veined and striated with departures of unknown muscles was exposed.

Finally, the arm on which her magnificent face rested was of prodigious mass. And all that at rest. Damn I was starting to get hard. So huge, so massive, yet so feminine. What a contrast. The quintessence of the woman as I imagined her was in front of me.

Elizabeth turned her face and saw my gaze. Then she saw my crotch and laughed.

:- Oh little jeremy I think you like women who have a little muscle'' she said ironically.

Then she flexed her biceps. Its size was just enormous. My fantasies were exceeded. A ball of full, round, white pulpit rose. Then went back down.. Then this got up.

-:' 'Want to stroke that real bicep? little man!? Real biceps that only a woman like me can have! Come on, put that little hand on that big baby.

My hand was suitably small in comparison. I couldn't grab all of his biceps by extending my fingers all the way. And I wasn't making contact with his lower triceps. I'm only talking about the huge compact ball of Elisabeth's glorious biceps.

With that, the intense smell of her armpits took my nose. It was too much. The size, the gargantuan musculature of Elisabeth plus this smell which invaded the room like an animal female which marks its territory, before finding the prey for its wild coupling... All that made me ejaculate.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 02:55:23 pm »
Elizabeth's carnivorous smile meant a lot of things. She ordered me to close the curtain and put the sign closed.

:-'' aaah. She sighed. We've known each other for two hours and I'm already going to fuck you Jeremy. I am an insatiable woman. She laughed as she ran her big hand over my cheek.

:- ''OK jeremy walks past and enters the toilets! ''

-:'' Yes ​​Elisa '' I was paralyzed. Shit. It was my first time. And that was going to be done in ordinary toilets. No it was too degrading !!!... But so exciting. I wanted to be fucked by Elisabeth here.. Yes I wanted to obey her. It was an opportunity not to be missed.

I walked in and the door closed behind her. We were tight inside. There was only the WC at the back and the sink near the door. I had to step back to the toilet to let Elizabeth back. She wedged it towards the faucet and put one of her plump buttocks against the edge of the sink. She slowly undid the buckle of her belt. It was hot. His body odor filled the air. All this mixed with the not very pleasant smell of urine from the toilets but ultimately it added to our excitement I guess.

I was shaking with apprehension. She finally lowered her work pants and panties under her calves. The view was splendid. Obviously her monstrous bulging thighs defined by every perfectly formed quadriceps and of an absolutely enormous size that would have put an ox to shame, were simply breathtaking. They sent you back to your state of masculine fragility in front of an accomplished woman. Heaps of black spots appeared on his skin. Obviously Elisabeth was not shaved but it amplified her dominant character and really didn't bother me.
Obviously her calves were as big and sturdy as I could imagine but that's not what appealed to me the most.

It was, between those two enormous thighs, between those two towers of muscle, that throbbing clitoris sticking out of her exaggeratedly hairy pussy.

-: '' You're going to lick my pussy Jeremy! Now ! Go on''

Her clit was bigger than my thumb and I instantly got on my knees and sucked on her hungrily. My little hands rested on these monumental thighs, caressing this skin that was both soft and hard, fleshy and pungent because of the growing hairs.

I was shaking but tried to do my best to please Elizabeth. I didn't want to lose such a woman.

She unbuttoned her shirt without taking it off, revealing solid and big abs. Those pubic hairs climbed up to her navel.

It was then that she noticed my hesitation. No matter how much I licked, sucked, kissed, while I was intoxicated by the powerful smell of her pussy, eclipsing all my sense of smell, she realized that I wasn't really used to it.

:- ''Tell me sincerely jeremy how much pussy did you lick before this one!? '' asked Elizabeth authoritatively.

-: '' I... Er... And... Well none. ''I saw his surprise.

-:'' but you have already made love with a woman jeremy!? ''

-'' Well no. '' I started crying. “I'm sorry Elizabeth give me a chance, let me prove to you that I can do you good, please fuck me here. ''

"Do you like my big muscles!?" Do you like to obey and lick my pussy jeremy!? ''

-''Oh yes Elisa, I need these big babies'' I told her, showing her powerful arm that she was holding behind her head showing her huge bicep.

She laughs. But pulled up her pants to my disappointment.

-' 'Listen my poor darling. If it's your first time, I don't want to fuck you badly in the toilet. I fucked a bunch of little students here. The frail little guys eager for a super massive milf are quite numerous in your generation. The times are changing. It wasn't like that in my time. But they weren't a virgin and even knew how to take care of a pussy I don't want to smear your first time in such a gloomy and filthy place.

I was very disappointed. I wanted her so badly. I begged him to give me a chance. I was still on my knees crying a little. She picked me up. And wiped away my tears.

:- But if you insist so little jeremy. If you really want to worship my big muscles and if you really want me to fuck you baby...
Come to my house tonight. We'll be better off in my big king size bed than in this bathroom. And his devastating smile won the decision.

I snuggled up against her, one hand on her mountainous abdomen, my head in those pecs.

::' Oh thank you, thank you very much Elisabeth. I love you. ''

Offline szerep

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2022, 03:34:22 pm »
I love the setup a lot. Can't go wrong with an older, dominating, muscular women.

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2022, 06:03:36 am »
Great start and would like to read what happens later.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2022, 06:06:21 am »
Elisabeth had arranged to meet me at her house that very evening. The day had been difficult. Difficult to contain it. Once I got home I jerked off twice thinking about the situation and getting ready to go lose my virginity at Elizabeth's. I wash myself, shaved my chest.
I had never tolerated puberty and the arrival of these hairs too well. I shave my balls and pubis completely. I absolutely didn't know how to dress and I stayed in front of the mirror for a good hour, alternating between two or three holds. I ended up choosing something quite simple: jeans, dress shoes, a little V-neck sweater. Either way, I'll end up naked in Elisabeth's bed, between her strong arms. I put on a good layer of perfume and left with a lump in my stomach towards my destiny. I was finally going to know a woman... and that she was a woman.

I arrive at her address and plant myself in front of the door of the house. From the outside it looked great. It was a suburban lodge which must have been quite expensive in my opinion. I tapped my small, frail hand against the door before realizing that there was a doorbell. I took a deep breath and rang the bell. It was nine o'clock sharp.

The door opens and I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to raise my eyes very high because Elisabeth had put on the biggest heels possible. She must have measured 1 meter 95. I was facing her very small, tiny like a prey ready to be devoured by a predator. But I loved it.

:-''Hey my little jeremy has come!'' She was happy and leaned over to kiss my cheek then pulled me inside.

Elizabeth wore a simple, thigh-high black dress that was hard to contain. Upper body as well. Her huge shoulders, and those bovine trapezius muscles were proudly displayed along with her thick arms.

Elisabeth took me to the sofa, in doing so I could see her big buttocks waddling in front of me. We sit. She asked me if I wanted a drink. I ask her for a lemonade and Elisa drank a glass of red wine. We talked for half an hour, almost making me forget that I had come to her house to have this behemoth of a woman fuck me fiercely and teach me about life.

Elisabeth asked me if I was hungry but I told her that I was not. She had finished her bottle of red and it didn't seem to affect her too much. I imagined that a woman of this size and this corpulence must be able to collect a few liters of alcohol. I had finished my lemonade on my side. I smiled internally. Thinking of my very delicate constitution, my light and refined tastes, the time I had spent getting ready and perfumed for Elizabeth and comparing myself to her who was much rougher than me. She hadn't really been too apprehensive tonight. I could see by looking at those thighs that she wasn't shaved. The small blackheads from earlier were now beginning to be more visible and the smell that emanated from her powerful and warm body made me doubt that she was taking a shower. But this negligence actually turned me on. She was the woman and had nothing to do but take me if she wanted to. It was up to me to make myself beautiful and desirable for her.

:-''I'm hungry... I'm hungry for a little guy like you jeremy. Come here ''.

I obeyed and snuggled up against Elisabeth's warm body. My hand instinctively grabbed her bulging, visible bicep. The density and hardness of this one still gave me a little shock. She looks me in the eye then passing one of those big hands behind my neck drew me to her face and ended up kissing me.

Her powerful tongue searched my mouth and imposes its movement. Tight against her strong body I endured the various onslaught of her endless kiss as I boldly stroked his biceps on one side and her abs on the other. All my senses were awake. The intoxicating smell of her sweat totally excited me, the taste of her mouth and her fresh breath made me capsize. The touch of those huge muscles made me hard. The vision of her body and her face glued to the best and the silence interspersed with the sound of tongues and kisses pleased me so much. Like a conqueror she had invaded my mouth and would not go away until I had surrendered completely. It sounded like a little poet kidnapped by an Amazon warrior during the Trojan War.

-:'' Good ! are you close Jeremy? '' asked Elisabeth '' Are you ready to be conquered? ''

-''Oh yes Elisa, I want you so much.'' I pass my hands around her trapezius muscles and smile tenderly at her.

:-'' Okay ! I'll try not to be too rude and I'll try to control myself because you know, I'm a brash woman who likes to be dominated. ''

-:-: That's what I want Elisa. A real woman, tall, powerful, massive! A true warrior like you. I want to be conquered, I want to be yours. I want you to fuck me and show me who the stronger sex is.

Elisabeth remained stoic as if concentrated.

-: ''  OK, let's go ! '' a flash of desire, excitement, lust and unwavering will crossed Elizabeth's proud gaze.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    13.33%
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2022, 03:10:20 am »
Yes! Yes! Let's go! K+!

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2022, 05:07:08 am »
now the fun begins k+

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2022, 12:56:16 pm »
Elisabeth had stripped naked. Her dress was dragging on the floor. She had kept her high heels. She had to get up to take off that dress and her panties. She towered over me with all her size, all her mass. She ordered me to get off the sofa and kneel down. I obey promptly. She sat back down on the couch and casually spread her legs. What followed was obvious, but I was waiting for Elisabeth to ask me.

-: ''Come on, lick my pussy jeremy!'' her voice thundered like a thunderstorm announcing the beginning of the storm.

Storm of feeling, of excitement, of fierce smells, storm of domination and lust. If the storm frightens some people, I had Elisabeth's huge muscular thighs to hold on to me and reassure me in this hurricane of strong sensations. I sucked her big clit then licked her pussy. A shower of Elisa's intimate juice soaked my face. I saw my warrior with her head thrown back, her arms stretched out on the back of the sofa. She looked triumphant like an ancient empress who subjugates the leader of a barbarian tribe who must come from humiliation before the might and might of her owner.

Suddenly her face straightened up and her eyes like green flashes struck me.
As if to say that it was better not for me to stop. I redoubled my ardor when one of his large hands came behind my head pushed me a little more against her clitoris. I strongly bandaged. I heard her voice deeper than usual, sexual arousal certainly playing, whispering:

-:'' So small... So weak.. So young.. Hmmm. Jeremy! I'll have to be careful not to hurt you. Did your fragile body support my attacks as an Amazon woman? ''

I had trouble breathing and tried to step back but too strong a hand held me firmly. In a mixture of fear and excitement I ejaculated while she seemed to reach orgasm too in a powerful roar like a lioness after a hunt.

Her grip against my head loosened and her beautiful, satisfied, voluptuous face towered over me beyond her gaping, wet pussy, over the forest of her pubis and the mountains of her proudly bulging abs and pecs.

My face was dripping with juice. Elisabeth smiled, she even laughed a little. Then she told me we were going to the bedroom now. I straightened up, leaning on those big motionless quadriceps. We were looking at each other longingly when her hand grabbed my buttocks and pushed me hard against her. I was inches from her face. Her long nose, her slightly square chin and jaw, that look that revealed all the strength of her soul and her desire, those strong but feminine features. I was in love. She kissed me again, powerfully, sparingly. She'll be directing the act. Then I felt my feet lift off the ground. When her tongue pulled out of my mouth I was hoisted against her pecs. Elisabeth was relieved. She held me firmly with one hand on the buttocks. From here I felt like I was on top of a mountain and I was almost dizzy looking down. By reflex I tightened my legs around his chest and my puny arms around her neck.

:-'' Oh you're scared? You are so shy and fearful jeremy. Everything you need to excite a big woman like me. ''

Elizabeth was smiling as she looked at me when I saw her broad, powerful shoulder move and her free arm activate. Looking from below I discovered that she was playing with her clitoris and her pussy while looking at me and holding me in the other arm. She laughs.

:-'' You see that it's getting urgent and that I need a cock in me jeremy . I hope you have what it takes to satisfy a sex athlete like me. I am a Queen, here you are on my territory, in my domain. But the bedroom is my palace, my fortified castle, the bed the place of my exploits. I'm a champ, an alpha, a fuck goddess. I'm going to take you on an epic adventure. A sexual epic. ''

I nodded in approval. I yearned for her to take me. I imagined Elisabeth defeating a thousand dragons to free me from their clutches.

She stopped fiddling with it, scratched her hairy pubis, took a bottle of water which she swallowed in one gulp and burped loudly. She knocked me down like a new bride and opened the door.

:- Oh my little virgin Jeremy, The great warrior Elisa will take care of you. ''

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2022, 09:48:27 pm »
We were naked, Elisabeth and I. She had me lying on my back in her big bed. The small dimmed light to the scene a sultry tone. Despite her stature, Elisabeth was not totally a brute. She kept a bit of romance in her. She had burned some incense that perfumed the room, alleviating the smell of sweat she was beginning to give off and of her sweating feet. But that really didn't bother me. I did not do any physical activity and therefore I never sweated. Sweat was for me the by-product of energy and strength. It seemed to suit this competitive woman. I noticed that I was beginning to have a fetish for Elisabeth's scent. In addition to these smells, I still had her intimate juice covering my face. All these scents mixed gave the smell of voluptuousness.

I watched her light three purple candles on the dresser across from the bed. Seen from behind, her huge buttocks stood out in the dark. These two massive globes moved proudly in space. I was desperate to hang my little hands there while Elisa imprinted her powerful rhythm on my member.

I scanned the room. The large cabinet on the left had a mirror, and I found that I would only have to turn my head in that direction to see Elizabeth straddling me. Which made me blush for a second before remembering that I had licked Elizabeth's sex in the work toilet amidst the smell of urine and germs. I hadn't played the prude. I would have done anything to love this woman's big muscles.

To the right of the bed there was a window that looked out onto the quiet, deserted street. The night was beginning. Elizabeth turned around and the sight of her round, fleshy buttocks was replaced by the vision of a large clitoris protruding from a forest of dense, thick pubic hair, all framed by a broad, chiseled torso. Elizabeth's arrogant smile appeared on her face with a look of triumph and utter confidence as she put her hand on the bed and slowly straddled me.
Her two huge thighs came to place this on each side of my poor little body. Her left fist crashed near my right ear and Elisa's free hand took my cock and inserted it into her vagina. My little hands, like in my dreams, move to catch before the onslaught, her buttocks globes strong and large. As I feel the welcoming warmth of her sex and her hidden power.

It started out slow then accelerated quickly. My hands let go of her buttocks and worked their way up her amazing body. Faced with the tenfold rhythm that Elisabeth was inflicting on me, I emitted small squeaks. Despite my ejaculation earlier by sucking her clitoris, I was already on the edge. Elizabeth grunts powerfully as she puts her right hand behind her neck revealing a huge flexed bicep and a hairy armpit. The scene was too caricatural for me not to ejaculate immediately. I lasted two minutes.

Offline bertmacklinsbrother

• Activity:
    0%
  • Make Her Huge
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2022, 11:18:49 pm »
Nice job Tikka!  Elisabeth sounds like an incredible sight and a force to be reckoned with.  I'm looking forward to reading more!

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2022, 08:04:37 pm »
Thank you for your encouragement Bert. Your masterpiece '' my wife Jennifer '' made me want to write too.

Offline Tikka1910

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2022, 02:09:19 pm »
The rest of the night took place in the same atmosphere of sex and total luxury. After having ejaculated, Elisabeth lay down on her back. I took the initiative to slip between these thighs as big as tree trunks and I began to lick and suck her big clitoris again.
After 15 minutes I hard on and it was off again for a new round. Elisabeth above and me below obviously. Except that before enjoying Elisa lifted me up and swallowed my cock greedily. I almost bump into the ceiling when she carries me at arm's length.

I must have come four or five times that night. Elisabeth was flushed and sweaty. Condensation covered the window panes, due to the difference in temperature with the winter cold outside and the unbearable heat of the room. The temperature in the room had risen  10 degrees Celsius with the body heat that emanated from Elizabeth's large body. She was sweating a lot more than me and her typical smell mixed with sex filled the room. Beads of perspiration beaded on her forehead, falling below her, on my small chest, or running down Elizabeth's massive muscles. After accelerating the movement on my penis, we played at the same time when Elisabeth said:

-:''I'm going to be late for work''.

We fucked all night. She had fucked me all night. And now she was going to resume a day of work without having slept. Luckily I was resting. Elisabeth told me that I could stay at her house and wait for her in the evening if I wanted to have a good time again. Of course I told him I was okay and snuggled up against his broad chest, pressing my hands to his big abs.

I whispered, caressing them
:- So big... And so feminine.
Elizabeth laughed
:- hey you want a final round in the shower my little lover?
I look at her, full of desire and went to grab her erect clitoris between her pubic jungle.
:- Of course honey, let me play with this big thing again.

The shower was intense, Elisabeth got dressed, had lunch, kissed me with her exploratory tongue and, before leaving, slapped my little buttocks hard in a slightly suffocating laugh.
- See you tonight my firefly and go rest that little ass while Elisa goes to work hard to bring some money home. I hope you will be ready for anytime. By the way, my daughter must have come home at night. You might meet her. Go to tonight.

Shit, she had a daughter. I decide to finish my lunch and go back to bed to catch up on my night. Buried in this gigantic bed drenched in sweat and impregnated with its powerful musk I had to wake up twice to jerk off. Shit, Elisabeth was a sex beast even from a distance.

I fell back asleep and was half dreaming.
I was happy, satisfied and proud to have finally lost my virginity for such a great woman. She had been right not to fuck me vulgarly in the toilet. At her home the atmosphere was much warmer and more romantic.

The urge to pee woke me up quickly and I got out of bed.
Crossing the living room to go to the bathroom I freeze in front of the toilet door when the door opens.
Damn it's probably his daughter.

The bathroom door opened and we were face to face. I had a movement of surprise. She remains stoic before a broad smile lights up her beautiful face.
She was completely naked. She was 1.90m tall like Elisabeth, but I saw that she didn't have a heel. She was probably 18. She was very muscular for her age, even for any age. She wasn't as massive as her mother but if she kept it up she would easily outgrow her. And at his mother's age could easily be triple her weight in pure muscle.

-: Oh hello you. My mother took you home last night, right? I am Amanda his daughter. Nice to meet you !

I stammered out some polite phrase, trying to hide my face.

:''Oh sorry I'm going to put on a bathrobe. You wanted the toilet?

She had a very beautiful face, long brown hair that fell just above her defined and big buttocks. She had a large tattoo that covered her shoulder, chest, and right arm. I hadn't seen the drawing in detail but it clearly gave her a naughty girl side.

She has perfectly aligned white teeth in a well-squared and fairly wide jaw. Full lips. The nose strong and long like his mother. His eyes were piercing and a bit sadistic. She was a beauty.

I went into the toilet and I saw that she had not flushed retained liters of urine in the morning at the bottom of the toilet. The smell even made me sick to my stomach. And I saw traces of pee drops on the floor. She didn't have to wipe herself. Good sings today's teenage girls. I cleaned it all up and got out.

In the dining room I saw Amanda sitting ready to have lunch. Tons of fruit, protein shake, milk carton  cereal and egg cluttered the table. Two puny little men stood behind Amanda's hulking bulk. They seemed younger than her.

:-'' please Amanda begged the first.

-: Nope !!! She said in a big firm and definitive voice. I brought you here to fuck you tonight. It's done and you're not a very good shot. Now you go!

-: But you promised to clean your pussy after coming back from the toilet moaned the second.

-:'' OK poor little boys. You will go down under the table and kiss my pussy to say goodbye. And then you get out of here. It is aorder.

The two frail boys complied before my astonished eyes when the first mentioned the taste of urine from Amanda's pussy. I couldn't take it anymore and went to jerk off in the toilet.

When I got back, the two guys with their faces soaked in juice were kicked out.
Amanda told me that I had to please her mother because they usually kicked their hookups straight out after the night.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Élisabeth

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View