Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
577674 Posts in 73532 Topics by 28908 Members - Latest Member: adamtheking1 May 01, 2024, 05:36:41 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bricklayer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bricklayer  (Read 16946 times)

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
Re: Bricklayer
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2022, 12:57:05 am »
Thanks giantgirl7foot2!

Hi, everyone, next part. Enjoy!

--

Soon we both were becoming more and more comfortable with our new roles. Taylor was also growing much bigger, much faster. She had increased her dosage again and within a month she now stood at 5’ 10 and 200 lbs. She was so strong now that working all five days a week by herself was becoming easy for her. Because of that, she was able to take on more jobs, grow her business bigger, and make even more money. She was literally becoming stronger, more powerful, and more dominant everyday. I was in awe of her and couldn’t get enough. My submission to her became more pleasurable each day. I was also getting so much cuter and sexier now that I went shopping weekly to get my hair and nails done and get my spa treatments. I also noticed that the outfits that Taylor was picking for me were becoming more feminine. She even had me doing exercises to make me shaplier. Now, with the clear rules that she had given me to obey, I eagerly got up early everyday, dressed up to be cute and sexy for her, and got her meal prep done for the day. I would have her breakfast ready and would be kneeling when she entered the room, ready to satisfy her increasing horniness and her growing clit. It was now over three inches long and everything down there just looked like it was bulging more. She had reached a point though, where she needed more. One day after coming home and taking her shower she came out as usual, her massive muscles bulging with every step. I loved how her massive muscular thighs forced her to walk differently now. Her thick, meaty chest no longer had any breast tissue, only huge powerful pecs, so she didn’t wear any tops around the house anymore, only underwear. I looked down and she was wearing a huge strapon. She had a big smile and didn’t say a word, she just snapped her fingers and pointed down in front of her. I leapt up to obey. Soon she had entered me and was dominating me and let out in a now much deeper voice, “Oh, hell yes.”. Not long after that she climaxed and let out in a loud, deep roar, “Hnnnnngggg!!! Yessssssss!!!!”. I came harder than I ever had in my life. She looked down at me with a big smile, “Very good Alex, you served me very well.”.

After we got cleaned up she was still wearing her strapon. I looked at it and bit my lip. She smiled and said, “I’m glad you like it because I’m going to be wearing it all the time around the house from now on and I’ve decided that you will be ready for me any time I want you. Is that clear?”. I loved it and said “Yes my Queen. I love serving you.”. She smiled, “Mmmm, Alex your obedience and submission is soo hot. You’re also looking so much cuter and sexier. Your hair, nails and skin are fantastic. I love the way those jeans fit your butt and you look so good in pink. I’m very pleased with you.”. From that point on she grew even faster. She was getting taller faster as well. It was all so intoxicating. Her business was growing faster too. Her strength had enabled her to get to the point where she could now handle twice as many jobs as when she took over. One day I took her her lunch and couldn’t believe just how massive and sexy she looked as she worked. Her muscles were so huge now and bulged so much as she moved that it looked like her clothes would rip out any second. Then she walked over to the bags of cement mix and grabbed two bags and threw them over one shoulder and grabbed two more and threw them over the other. It was incredible. She was comfortably hauling 200 lbs around the jobsite on her shoulders. I was so hard. That was no longer an excuse though, for not being obedient and bringing her lunch to her right away. When she saw me approaching with it she came over, smiled and said “Thank you Alex, you’re such a good little househusband. And you’re so cute, I love your hair and nails and that outfit”. Then she kissed me with a deep passionate kiss, “I love you very much.”. My heart was going to explode, “I love you very much.”. Even though she had become a muscular beast there was going to be a limit to how much work she would be able to take on and that wasn’t nearly enough for her. That meant that she would have to hire a crew. Not only did she love that she would be able to expand her business, she loved the fact that she would be the boss, she would be in charge and she was totally turned on by it.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2022, 05:39:22 am »
Hey, next part is here, enjoy!

--

To get more jobs coming in she leveraged her experience with websites from her previous job and was going to build one for her masonry company. Her experience with marketing and branding was limited so she reached out to a former coworker, Jennifer, for help. One day I heard her video conferencing with Jen. When Jen saw Taylor’s video come on she was like, “Omg, Taylor! You look absolutely, um, amazing! You’re so huge and it’s so awesome that you’re running your own masonry company by yourself now.”. Jen just kept gushing and Taylor was getting off on the fact that Jen was clearly turned on. Then Jen tried to tone it down a little and asked, “So how’s Alex? What’s he doing for work now?”. Taylor smiled, “He’s my househusband now.”. Jen smiled, “Wow, how did you ever domesticate ‘Mr. Career man’?”. Tayler didn’t miss a beat and said, “Well, since I’m in charge now and he loves doing as he’s told, I told him that he’s no longer allowed to work anymore.”. Jen gasped, “Dang girl, you are one serious badass.”. Taylor smiled and replied, “I am.”. This was the first time I’d ever heard her be so open about her dominance over me in public. I was so turned on. Soon her and Jen had worked out a branding and marketing strategy. She was going to be targeting an underserved market in the area, wealthy women who either owned a business or had a career and were looking to remodel or build a home. Often they were overlooked or not catered to by other masonry companies. Taylor was a perfect fit to connect with them.

Taylor’s rebranding and marketing strategy was a huge success and made her business explode. The women who hired her were very impressed by how Taylor had never backed down, especially, in such a physical and traditionally male dominated trade. They loved how she actually used that to fuel her growth as a person and the growth of her business. There was something else they were even more impressed with though. The first time she went to look at a job for a potential customer from her new marketing campaign and had just finished up the quote, the woman, Jane, was looking it over and asking questions. It wasn’t meant to question Taylor herself, but so that she could make an informed decision. Jane said, “It’s so wonderful being able to talk to a woman who has such hands on knowledge about masonry and can give such concise yet informative answers.”. Taylor could tell that Jane was a strong yet very guarded person. It made sense, she had been a woman business owner for many years and came from a very different time when things were even more difficult for women. She said, “Thank you, Jane, I really appreciate that, I take my work very seriously.”. Jane looked Taylor up and down, taking note of her huge muscles, grinned and said, “You clearly do.” Taylor laughed. Then Jane saw Taylor’s wedding ring, smiled and paused, then asked, almost like she was testing her, “So, how did you ever get your husband to let you run this type of business?”. Taylor wasn’t sure how to answer. On the one hand she was afraid of losing a potential customer. On the other, she wasn’t going to start a precedent of hiding who she was, after all that was supposed to be a big part of the reason that women would respond to her. Taylor made her choice, looked Jane straight in the eyes, smiled and said, “My husband doesn’t ‘let’ me do anything. In my house I’m in charge, he’s obedient and submissive to me and serves me however I want him to.”. Taylor didn’t flinch and waited for Jane’s reaction. For the first time Jane relaxed and let down her guard. Then she smiled from ear to ear and said, “Hell yes! Wow, Taylor, you are the real deal. After all I’ve been through as a woman business owner I am so happy to have met you, a strong, powerful, young woman that isn’t afraid of anything, including your husband.”. Then she leaned forward and shook Taylor’s big strong hand and said, “The job is yours. Not only that, I will be letting all of my friends know about you and what an amazing woman you are. They will be delighted to do business with you.”. It turned out that Jane was very well connected.

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    16.67%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2022, 06:17:33 am »
I am really enjoying this story and I hope you will continue it but I don't know where you can go. Just please don't stop. K+!

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2022, 08:20:00 am »
Now for some experimental drugs to make the hubby shrink. ;) Love the setup and how she starts to have a dominating impact on everyone!
User is currently banned [View]

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2022, 01:15:51 pm »
Seek therapy.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2022, 01:39:56 pm »
 :cool2:
Very nice story overall.
Just a bit too "everything's perfect", I feel it would need some twist/challenge for the characters.
But can't wait to read more. :)
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2022, 04:26:08 pm »
Hi everyone! Thanks for the compliments and karma!

Here's the next part, enjoy!

--

The fact that Taylor had just been completely open about her dominance and it brought in more jobs, which would make her more money and grow her business larger, turned her on like never before. Her drive had reached a new level. The women she was working for didn’t just admire her, they adored her. Soon she was adding crews so that she could handle the new jobs coming in. Because she didn’t have to do all of the bricklaying herself anymore, she had more time to eat, lift, grow and dominate me. She was becoming voracious and I was becoming ever more obedient and submissive to her. If she was in the house I never saw her out of her enormous strapon and she was using it on me multiple times a day. I loved it and I loved her more than ever. Soon she had grown to 6’ 1” and 260 lbs. She was now as big as a male heavyweight bodybuilder, weighed over 100 lbs more than me and was now taller than me. That’s not the only thing that was more male about her now. One evening after we had finished with dinner and I had put away the dishes, I didn’t know it, but Taylor had gone to the bathroom. When I happened to walk by I heard what I thought was water running. The door was slightly cracked open so I went in to check on it and there was Taylor, standing in front of the toilet, taking a piss while holding her enormous cock. It was massive and she had grown huge balls. I couldn’t understand how it was possible but I absolutely loved it. Now I understood why she had been wearing the strapon constantly, she had been hiding her growing member so that she could unleash it on me once it was huge. She saw me staring and biting my lip, smiled and said, “Looks like I’ve become more powerful and more manly than you in every way.”. With her voice, that was now much deeper than mine she said, “Go to the bedroom, take off your clothes and get on the bed, now.”. I immediately obeyed her. Soon she entered the bedroom with her huge dick, hard and throbbing and oozing precum. It had to be at least 9” long. As she slowly walked toward me she reached into a bag on a table nearby, pulled out a leash and collar and tossed it next to me on the bed. She commanded, “Put it on now.”. With my heart pounding and breathing heavily I eagerly obeyed. As I was putting it on I got so excited I came. She laughed, “Very good, now you can put this on.” and tossed a cock cage onto the bed next to me and said, “Put it on now.”. I immediately obeyed. She smiled and said, “That’s a good little bitch.”. Then she turned me to face the mirror, bent me over the bed, grabbed the leash, and mounted me with her enormous cock. It was like time itself stopped. The feeling of euphoria was overwhelming. Watching her enormous muscles bulge with power as she completely dominated me was sublime. Her hose-like veins were engorging her muscles and her cock with so much blood that she looked like she was going to explode. And soon, she did and let out a deep throaty roar, “Yesssssss!!!!!”. She bucked as she emptied her massive load into me.

As she stood up she said, “You can take all of that off if you want.”. Then she paused and said, “Or, you can accept that it’s time for me to have absolute power in our flr and become my slave-bitch and serve me the way you know you truly want, the way that I deserve. Is that what you want, Alex?”. My heart nearly exploded, I instantly kneeled before her and said, “Yes my Queen”. She smiled, “Very good, Alex. I’m so proud of you and love you very much and I’m going to take very good care of you.”. I was overwhelmed and couldn’t believe this was really happening. I wanted it so badly and said, “I love you very much and I want to serve you the way you deserve my Queen.”. She smiled, “Very good, Alex. And, yes, you will serve me the way that I deserve. Now for my decisions. First, Queen isn’t enough for me anymore. From now on it’s, Goddess. Is that clear?”. “Yes, Goddess.”. She took a deep breath of satisfaction over her new power and smiled, “Next, you are no longer allowed to do housework or any other kind of work. I’m going to hire maids to do that. That means that every moment of your time belongs to me now. Is that clear?”. “Yes, Goddess.”. She smiled, “Next, this is who we are now, not some roleplay act during sex. That means that I will be dominant at all times, including in public, and you will be submissive to me at all times, including in public. Is that clear?”. “Yes, Goddess.”. She smiled even bigger, “Since I’ve clearly taken on the masculine role in the relationship, and with all of this testosterone in me I’ve become much more attracted to women, you’re no longer allowed to dress as a man. I’m going to get you a makeover and you will dress as a woman from now on.”. Then she reached into the bag and pulled out some pills, “And you’re going to start taking these to actually turn you into a woman. Is that clear?”. “Yes, Goddess.”. She was now breathing heavily, her massively muscular chest was heaving and the rest of her muscles were bulging as she was getting off on her power. Her cock was hard again and dripping with precum as her balls swelled up. She looked down at me and smiled and said, “Very good little slave-bitch, I’m so proud of you. It’s time to serve your Goddess and suck my massive, throbbing, cock, now!”. I obeyed and immediately began sucking her off. It was beyond euphoric. I loved how her huge cock felt in my mouth, feeling it throb and swell while stroking it and putting my hands around her huge balls and massaging them. I could feel the pressure building in her and couldn’t wait for her release. When she finally came it was like a torrent and the taste of her cum was incredibly delicious and made me feel warm and content as I eagerly drank down every drop.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2022, 03:53:44 am »
Hey everyone! Here's the next part, enjoy!

--

After Taylor was finished with me, she commanded, “Go get cleaned up and get ready to get your makeover. Do not take off the collar or the leash, is that clear?”. “Yes Goddess.”. Even though I had fantasized for years about Taylor becoming completely dominant, nothing could have prepared me for how dominant she had actually become. As we went to get my makeover one of the first things I noticed was that she no longer asked anyone to do anything for her. Now she always told them what to do. The other thing I noticed, and it was just so overwhelmingly sexy to me, was how she had absolutely zero shame in being dominant. She had found a store that would be able to give me a makeover as a woman. When we entered Taylor was leading me in with my leash in her hand. The consultants working just stopped what they were doing and stared. This was a place that specialized in more kinky interests but what was before them was beyond anything they had ever seen. Finally someone nervously approached and said, “Hello, my name is Rio, how may I help you?”. Rio was clearly blown away by Taylor’s massiveness and unabashed dominance. Taylor plainly stated, “This is my slave-bitch, Lexi and you’re going to give her a makeover to look like this”. This was the first time she had called me slave-bitch in public and I was so turned on it felt like my penis was going to break the cock cage open. Taylor handed Rio some pictures of girls who were total blonde bimbos. The other thing I noticed about Taylor’s dominance was how people responded to it. They instantly submitted to her. Of course Taylor noticed it as well and reveled in it. After looking at the pictures, Rio looked up and said, “Of course, we will get started right away.”. Taylor said, “Excellent. Also, she gets zero say in any choices to be made. That belongs to me, is that clear?”. Rio quickly responded, “Yes, crystal clear.”. I couldn’t wait to see my transformation. Since we had switched to a female led relationship and Taylor started giving me an allowance to get my hair, nails, and spa treatments and was instructing me on what she thought was cute and sexy for me, I was looking increasingly feminine. She even had me grow my hair out longer, lose weight, and start lifting light weights to sculpt my curves. My hair was now long enough that Rio and their team could put extensions in it to get the length Taylor wanted.  They put long nails on me, gave me lip injections and did my makeup. Then there was my outfit. As I put on my bra and gaff panties and then my dress I could feel myself transforming inside. Everything was pink and black and matched my collar and leash. It was sooo cute and I had never felt sexier. More and more I had been struggling with my gender identity. In fact it had started to become clear to me that my anxiety that had caused me to struggle with intimacy with Taylor towards the end of the pandemic was actually gender dysphoria. I didn’t understand it at the time but I had gotten to a point where I just couldn’t connect to Taylor sexually as a man anymore and I hated how that had been difficult for her. Getting my hair and nails and spa treatments along with wearing cuter clothes began to open my eyes to that. Sometimes when Taylor was gone working I would dress up in some of her old clothes that didn’t fit her anymore and I had also practiced some voice training. So when Rio offered some basic voice training tips, they were impressed that I could already speak with a passable female voice. After a couple of hours I emerged from the back room. When Taylor saw me she was clearly very pleased as could be seen by the bulge in her pants and said, “Excellent, Rio. You’ve done very well.”. Then she turned to me, obviously testing my submission in public, “So, slave-bitch, do you like your makeover?”. At that moment I completely embraced my feminine gender identity and my submissive side at the same time and without hesitation I smiled and said in my feminine voice, “Yes Goddess, thank you so much for making me more pleasing to you. I love serving you, nothing brings me more joy and happiness.”. Everyone, even Taylor, was taken back by my full on acceptance of my new gender identity.

After Taylor paid and we left the store, my leash in her hand, she took me shopping for an entire wardrobe of clothes. It was sooo much fun. As I looked in the mirror trying on outfits for her, I couldn’t help but reflect on what I was now. Knowing that I now wanted to be a woman and having Taylor making that a reality was pure bliss. My euphoria was through the roof. It might seem strange but in that moment I felt more powerful than ever. I took complete ownership of my gender identity and of my submission to my Goddess. Soon Taylor had bought me enough outfits to fill my closet. She had, of course, prepared way ahead and had already selected maids to hire. By the time we returned home they had already cleared my closet of my old clothes to make room for my new ones and had dinner ready. The pills Taylor had given me to transition were amazing. Within weeks I was seeing drastic changes. My breasts were growing, my hips were widening, and my vagina was developing. The thing that impressed me the most though, was how that mentally I felt calmer and more ‘me’ everyday. Three months in and my breasts were now completely developed at b-cups. One of the hottest things was how my penis had shrunk to the point where my cock cage just fell off. Of course Taylor wanted me to get a breast augmentation and so did I. I was able to get 800cc implants which gave me 34DDD breasts. Unbelievably within six months I had completely transitioned and was now a woman. I absolutely loved it. I was also able to get another breast augmentation by this point and got 800cc more which brought my total implant size to 1600cc. I now had 34H breasts and I played with them all the time. Now that I had fully transitioned and totally embraced my submissive side I made it my absolute mission to be able to pleasure Taylor to the point where she literally ached for more. When she was gone working I constantly did research on anything I could do to improve my methods and techniques. I constantly did kegel exercises to develop complete vaginal control and even modified my light weightlifting routine to maximize the sexual pleasure that I could bring to Taylor. She had commanded that I get my breasts enlarged even more over time. Now they were huge, 3000cc gorgeous breasts. My lips were huge, voluptuous symbols of cock sucking amazingness. My ass was enormous and round and begging to be bent over and fucked. I was now a sublimely gorgeous blonde bimbo fuck-doll. Every inch of my incredibly sexy female body was purposely built to make Taylor’s cock throb with desire for me every minute of every day. I wanted her to get instantly hard at even the slightest thought of me, and more and more she couldn’t stop thinking about me. Even when we were in public it was getting more and more difficult for her to control her erections because I was taking control of them with my seductiveness. As she would dominate me to her satisfaction I, through my incredibly sexy body language, made it absolutely clear that I hungered for more and I could increasingly see Taylor struggling to deal with that. My submission had become my power. Meanwhile, as I had transitioned, she had continued her explosive growth and now stood at 6’ 6” and 400 lbs. Her cock was now 12” long. She was absolutely magnificent. It was becoming increasingly intoxicating to me that my immensely muscular, powerful, mighty wife was now, whether she knew it or not, struggling to maintain her dominance over me.

A couple weeks later it finally happened, Taylor had come into the dining room for her breakfast. As usual I was dressed, with full makeup and looking devastatingly sexy. She usually had her way with me while she devoured her enormous meal. This time though as she approached me with her massive cock dripping with precum, she couldn’t help herself and totally blew her entire load before even touching me. During my time of being completely submissive to her I had developed an unbelievable amount of self control. So, I didn’t say a word and simply started licking up the huge mess of cum she had made. When I was finished I licked my lips and, while still on my knees, said, “Thank you Goddess, that was delicious. How else may I serve you?”. She looked down at me with a very frustrated look that she had totally prematurely ejaculated because I had become so sublimely sexy, and as if to ignore what had happened, said, “Suck me like you always do in the morning, bitch.”. I smiled and said, “Yes Goddess, it’s a privilege to serve you.”. I’m pretty sure she expected me to fail at getting her off again but, because of all of my research and practice, not only did I get her hard again in a few seconds, she was literally gasping for breath and blew another load into my eagerly awaiting mouth a couple minutes later. While still literally gasping for air, she looked down and said, “That’s a very good little slave-bitch, you can go do your morning workout now.”. I smiled, “Yes Goddess, thank you so much for allowing me to serve you.”. Then I obeyed her and went to workout. A similar scene kept playing out over and over again over the next few days. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved being dominated by my wife but, the power that my submission was giving me was becoming intoxicating. Here was a massive, 6’ 6”, 400 lb. muscular beast that was practically being brought down to her knees by me, a fantastically sexy bimbo, that she had helped me to become. It was so euphoric. Then one day things finally came to a head. We were going to go out to dinner and she had commanded me to get into my sexiest outfit. I eagerly obeyed her. I took my time and did my makeup, hair, outfit, everything to absolute perfection. I was so hot now that I might have had a little orgasm just checking myself out in the mirror before going out to present myself to Taylor. She had already gotten ready and was dressed and waiting for me in the living room. I made sure to make a spectacular entrance. When I did she looked up at me from the couch and instantly became hard and then, with fear in her eyes, started grabbing her huge cock as if to try to stop the inevitable torrent that was coming. She came all over herself. Her pants were soaked with cum. She was pissed and I was hiding my sheer elation. Her frustration had finally built up and she looked at me and was like, “What the hell, look at what you made me do.”. I didn’t flinch one bit and just kept walking towards her, when I was standing in front of her I looked down and said, “Excuse me, did you just say, ‘Look what, I, made you do’?. Don’t you ever use that disgusting phrase in my presence ever again, is that clear?”. She looked up at me with a shocked look and, as if she couldn’t believe what was happening said, “Yes Lexi.”. I said, almost sarcastically, “Very good Goddess. Let’s be perfectly clear, I, your little slave-bitch am what you created, what you wanted, what you desired. And now you can’t help yourself, you need me, you crave me, you desire me every second of everyday. I’ve become such an unbelievably amazingly sexy fuck-doll that you, a Goddess, cum yourself just looking at me.”. The look on her face was incredible and every muscle in her enormously massive body was quaking with desire for me. I looked down and saw her getting hard again and as I raised my dress said, “You can apologize to me for saying something so disgusting to me by crawling over here on your hands and knees and pleasuring me, now!”. She just looked at me with disbelief and said, “Yes Lexi, I’m so sorry.”. She then obediently started crawling towards me.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2022, 01:42:08 pm »
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the direction this took in the latest update, but I've enjoyed this as a whole so far. Will definitely be reading the rest, and whatever else you post!

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2022, 06:05:26 pm »
Can't say I'm a huge fan of the direction this took in the latest update, but I've enjoyed this as a whole so far. Will definitely be reading the rest, and whatever else you post!

Hi Thomas! Thanks sooo much for the compliments! I absolutely LOVE Aurora's Transformation!

I understand that the twist probably isn't everyone's taste but it's kind of an examination of my own gender identity issues presented in a lot of possible symbolism of my own internal struggles so it felt authentic for me to include it. I also thought that it would add another interesting layer to the story and gives a lot of possibilities for exploration, especially in the power dynamic of domination and submission going forward.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2022, 06:21:03 pm »
Other than grammar and dialogue breaks, great work. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2022, 08:45:32 pm »
Hi everyone, here's the next part, enjoy!

--

Even though my breasts were so huge that I couldn’t see what Taylor was doing, I could definitely feel it and it was amazing. All 400 lbs. of my enormously muscular wife putting her energy into satisfying me was incredible. I started running my hands over my huge boobs and moaning with pleasure as I eventually climaxed. I loved orgasiming as a woman so much better than when I was a man. She looked up at me and I said, “Thank you Taylor, that was amazing.”. Once we had both cleaned up I smiled really sexily and said, "Babe, I would really love it if you took me out to dinner now.". She smiled, "I would love that too.". We still had enough time to make our reservation, so she took me on her arm and we went to a super nice asian fusion and sushi restaurant. We started off with a Hyper Green Fairy drink. It’s a cocktail made from absinthe, vodka and Red Bull. Super delicious but super dangerous, kind of like me, lol. The wormwood and other herbs in absinthe along with the b-vitamins in Red Bull are so very relaxing and clarifying and would help us to be able to open up and have an honest discussion. For our appetizer with our drink we had kobe beef on hot rocks. They bring out hot rocks, chopsticks, and thin sliced kobe beef that you put on the hot rocks to cook it just the way you like it. It’s sooo delicious and so fun. It was the first time we had been out to eat in a really long time so I was having to get used to being able to see the table and eat around my huge tits. I really didn’t fit in a booth anymore and neither did Taylor so we had to sit at a high table and chairs. To me it was so much fun because we were kind of on display and I actually really loved that. As the food and drink relaxed us, we started to reconnect in a way that we hadn’t in a very long time. I know it’s cliche, but since I was a woman now, I was really craving that connection. There had been so many changes over the last year or so and we hadn’t really discussed any of that. I mean we went from being in a pandemic ‘not having sex’ rut, to Taylor becoming a massive 6’ 6”, 400 lb. muscular beast with an enormous cock and me becoming a super hot blonde bimbo with huge tits, a huge ass, huge cock sucking lips, (I was still wearing my collar, just without the leash) and her dominating me as her slave-bitch. As a mtf woman now, I could feel how the massive amounts of testosterone in Taylor’s, now very androgynous, system was making it difficult for her to open up and share her feelings, so I took her hand, opened up and got the discussion started. “Babe, I love you soo much. I absolutely love how you’ve become such a mighty goddess and I love that I’m now your super hot bimbo fuck-doll. I mean look at me, I legit am about to orgasm just looking down at my massive breasts. And look at you, I mean, holy hell you are magnificent.”. She smiled like I hadn’t seen her smile in a long time. I continued, “I’m sorry that I lashed out at you like I did.”. She said, “What do you mean?”. I explained, “When you said, ‘look at what you made me do.’ it was the very first time that it felt like you were becoming abusive toward me. I want to be absolutely open with you. I love being dominated by you. The feeling of you having absolute power over me is beyond euphoric. You are a Goddess and I willingly worship at your temple, but you crossed a line and I had to hold you accountable. I should have used my safeword but deep down I knew that you couldn’t resist me anymore and I wanted to use that to make you feel the pain that I had felt when you crossed the line. In doing that, though, I too crossed the line, and for that I sincerely apologize. I love you with every fiber of my being and that’s not what I want our relationship to become.”. I could see her heart finally melt as she said, “Oh my god, Lexi, you are such an amazing woman. You’re right, I did cross a line of trust with us. I was defensive and, instead of controlling myself, I lashed out at you and I’m truly sorry for that.”. She teared up, “Seriously, Lexi, you are absolutely incredible. You have legit become an amazing woman and I can’t even begin to imagine the pain that I would feel if you lost faith in me and walked away. You had the absolute, massive balls to stand up to me and hold me accountable for my actions.”. Tears now streamed down her face, “Thank you. I love you so much.”. I smiled, “I love you too, babe.”.

Offline addie40ff

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2022, 03:33:32 pm »
Interesting plot twist which I like.  Very fast paced, also good.  Perhaps a little more description about their body transformations.  Otherwise, incredible.  Can't wait to read more.

Offline havok1209

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2022, 06:57:49 pm »
Wanting or being attracted to female muscle has nothing to do with being trans or non binary.

Offline ThomasElliot

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2022, 01:40:22 am »
Oh wow, thanks for reading mine as well! (I hope to have more out soon, but writers block...ya know.) For the record, I have no issue with the transformations. I was just hoping for more ultra-dominant Taylor, but this most recent chapter cleared things up for both characters really well, and solidified their bond as Taylor and slave. I'm seriously enjoying this and can't wait for more!

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bricklayer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View