Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574221 Posts in 72869 Topics by 28730 Members - Latest Member: lonerider April 18, 2024, 04:11:16 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bricklayer
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Bricklayer  (Read 16817 times)

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female and Non-binary muscle and relationships.
Bricklayer
« on: May 10, 2022, 08:19:48 am »
Hello! Here is a new story I'm working on. Hope you enjoy!

--

The Covid-19 lockdown had been difficult for my wife and I. We had been married for about 5 years when it started. Thankfully we both worked remotely from home and didn’t have to get out for anything other than groceries and other essentials. We did pretty well for the most part and at least at the start stayed somewhat physically active by going hiking on local trails. After a while though we started to get into a bit of a rut. We just didn’t get out as much anymore and our sex life had slowed down a lot. Taylor still had a fairly high sex drive, but after staying in so much during the two years of the pandemic my increased anxiety was making it really difficult for me to take care of her needs. On top of that she had gained a little weight and sometimes she thought that was to blame. I tried to assure her that it wasn’t but she still struggled with it. Thankfully though, we loved each other just as much as ever, if not more.

One day when we were having breakfast, Taylor said, “Hey Alex, you know, now that we can start getting out more, I’ve been thinking of maybe looking into getting a new job.”. I was like, “Really? I thought you liked your job.”. She was like, “Well, I do like some aspects of it but, I dunno, I just feel like I’m in a rut with it and really need a change. I just feel so restless lately.”. Taylor had gone to college and gotten a business degree before we were married and was working her way into an upper management position after we were married but before Covid-19. Once it hit though, we both agreed that it would be better to take work from home jobs, at least for a while, to protect our health. Unfortunately that meant a huge cut in pay for her. I really appreciated the sacrifice she had made so I wanted to be supportive and said, “If you think that’s what you really need then I want to support you.”. She smiled, “Thanks, baby, I love how you are always there for me.”.

Over the next few days Taylor had buried herself in her job search. Once she had set her mind to something there was no turning back. One by one though, Taylor went through all of the job listings in our area and was getting frustrated. She was like, “All of these jobs suck! They’re all so ridiculous and the hiring teams at these places clearly don’t even know what they’re doing. They can’t even construct proper sentences in their ads!”. Still being supportive, I said, “Taylor, it’s ok. You’ll find the right job for you. Just give it time.” She smiled, “Thanks baby, you’re right. I just need to calm down and focus.”. The next day I went out to run some errands and when I came back Taylor was all excited. “Alex, I found it! I found the job I want!”. I was so happy for her, “That’s awesome, what is it?”. She got a little sheepish and then said, “Well, I know this might sound crazy but there’s a small local masonry company owned by an older gentleman. He’s always worked by himself but now he’s at a point where he needs help and wants a hod carrier that he can potentially train as a bricklayer. I want to apply for it.”. To be honest, I was pretty blown away by this. I mean I knew she had grown up working a little around her family farm but other than that, she had never really done any manual labor. Even though I had my doubts, clearly she was convinced that this is what she wanted, so I knew that she needed to feel heard. “Wow, so, to be honest, I am a little surprised. But, I would love to hear what is drawing you to this job?”. She said, “I can totally appreciate that you’re surprised. I was at first too. But, after I thought about it I realized that I am really sick of being stuck in this house. Please, don’t get me wrong. I love you and I love spending time with you and I love our home. It’s just, I dunno, I just need to get out and do something with my hands instead of sitting here staring at a screen all day and getting fatter. Maybe all of that physical labor will help me to lose some weight, all while, because of the worker shortage, I’ll be getting paid a lot more than I am now. And maybe while I’m out of the house it will be a good time for you to work through your anxiety issues.”. I said, “I can totally respect that. I just want you to be happy so I fully support you.”. She giggled and threw her arms around me, “Thank you so much baby!”.

Immediately she called the number for the job listing. The older gentleman answered, “Hello, this is James Nelson. How can I help you?”. Taylor said, “Yes, Mr. Nelson, I’m calling about the job listing you posted.”. He said, “Oh, ok, well do you have any masonry experience?”. She said, “I don’t but I’m not afraid to learn and I’m willing to work hard.”. He asked, “So, what kind of work are you doing now?”. She sheepishly said, “Well, I work from home, working with a team on websites. But, I’m really looking for a change and like I said, I’m willing to learn and to work hard.”. He took a breath, “Well, now that’s alright, I suppose it doesn’t concern me too much what kind of work you’re doing now. What I really want to see is if you really are willing to work your butt off and pay attention to the way that I ask you to do things. So if you want to come down to my current jobsite, and you can prove that to me by helping out for a while, then the job is yours.”. Taylor was ecstatic, “Thank you so much Mr. Nelson. Just tell me the address and I’ll be right down.”. He chuckled, “Well, now don’t get in too much of a hurry to thank me just yet, and you can call me James.”.

Taylor changed clothes and before leaving gave me a huge kiss and said, “Thank you so much for supporting me, I really hope I get this job!”. I couldn’t help but be excited for her, “I hope you do too!”. Soon she was at the address James had given her. It was just after noon when she got there. After he showed her what he wanted her to do, she went right to work and didn’t stop until the end of the day. She also watched as he worked and took an interest by asking questions. The end of the day came and James said, “Well, Taylor, I’ll be honest, I had my doubts about you sticking with this, and just to be clear, it’s not because you’re a woman or anything. It’s just that I’ve had a dozen people try out for this job and not even one of them worked half as hard as you did today and you really seem to care about what you’re doing. I’m really impressed. The job is yours.”. Taylor was beside herself, “Thank you so much James! I’ll be here bright and early tomorrow.”.

Forum Saradas

Bricklayer
« on: May 10, 2022, 08:19:48 am »

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Bricklayer
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2022, 08:27:25 am »
Hey, here's the next part, enjoy!

--

At first it was an adjustment for both of us. I had to take on more of the housework as Taylor was leaving early in the morning and getting home a little after five o’clock. She was always starving so I would have a nice dinner ready for her when she got home. For the first few weeks she was sore and worn out after each day so I would have a nice bath ready for her after dinner. Even with all of the difficulty, she absolutely loved her new job. She was constantly going on about all the work she was doing and all of the things James was teaching her. I hadn’t seen her this excited in a really long time. After six months she had lost about 20 lbs and wasn’t sore anymore after each day. She looked amazing. One day, though, she had forgotten her lunch so I took it down to the jobsite to drop it off for her. As I pulled up I could hardly believe my eyes. Taylor had a wheelbarrow full of mortar, or mud, as she had said it was often called, and was wheeling it up a plank to near where James was working and she wasn’t straining at all. I couldn’t help but notice her jeans tighten as her muscles bulged a little and worked to move the weight. She next grabbed a shovel and scooped up some mud and put it on James' mud board, over her head. Then she went back down the plank and over to the pallet where the cement mix was stacked, grabbed a 50 lb sack, threw it over her shoulder and carried it over to the mixer with ease. She was wearing a t-shirt that she had cut the sleeves out of which allowed me see the newly developed muscle she now had in her arms. I couldn’t help but watch as she went over and picked up some scaffolding parts and carried them over to the next area that they would be working. Once she set them up she grabbed two brick tongs that can hold 10 bricks each, loaded them up, carried them over and started setting them on the scaffolding. I was amazed at how strong she had become and was totally turned on. I had to look away and wait a couple of minutes before I could walk up to take her her lunch. As I approached she saw me and the lunch and was like, “Omg, Alex thank you so much. I am freaking starving!”. She opened it up and devoured it all while we talked a little about the job. I now understood why she was eating nearly twice as much as me.

Offline Romenjohn

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2022, 09:25:52 am »
Nice start

Offline joesoul

• Gold Member VIP
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2022, 08:45:10 pm »
I love the premise of this story and know it's heading in the right direction of partnership strength role reversal. 👏 Roll on the next chapter.

Offline sgsg69

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2022, 08:50:30 pm »
Great start, so many ways to go from here................K++

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2022, 11:43:43 pm »
Looking forward to the next chapter. Hopefully husband will be inspired to work out.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2022, 01:59:44 am »
Nice setup. Looking forward to more.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2022, 03:47:19 am »
Hello! Thanks so much for the compliments and feedback everyone! Here is the next part! Hope you enjoy!

--

After we kissed and said goodbye, I headed back home to work. James came down off of the scaffold to have some lunch too. He said, “That’s quite the fella you’ve got there. Seems like he takes good care of you.”. Taylor smiled, “Yeah, he’s pretty great. I love him so much.”. Then she looked down and sighed a little. James had a concerned look, and said, “Now, I don’t mean to pry, but you seem a little down.”. She had gotten to know James well over the last six months and kind of looked up to him as a father figure now. So she said, “You’re not prying, it’s just that well, with his anxiety and stuff, um, things haven’t been very active in the, um, romance department. I know he loves me but, he never, you know, um, puts the moves on me anymore. I dunno, maybe I’m just not attractive to him anymore.”. James grinned real big. Taylor smiled and said, “What?”. “Well, it’s just that I don’t think that’s the trouble.”. She said, “What do you mean?”. James smiled, “Well, when he dropped off your lunch, he couldn’t stop watching you work. He watched for quite a while and then had to look away for a bit before he could walk up here with your lunch, and even then he had to hold the bag a little in front of himself, if you know what I mean.”. Taylor looked puzzled for a minute, then it hit her and she blushed, “Ohhhh, I see. Then what is the problem?”. James adjusted his hat and said, “Well, you know, I’m just an old bricklayer and I don’t know much but I do know that sometimes us guys go through rough patches in the romance department and sometimes it’s nice if our lady, you know, helps us through it.”. Taylor was puzzled again, “Sorry, I’m not sure what you mean?”. James, smiled and said, “Look, if there’s anything I’ve gotten to know about you since you’ve been working for me, it’s that, you don’t wait around for anything to get done, you jump in and do it. So why are you waiting on him to make the first move? I apologize for the crude humor, but it’s like we used to say on the job sites I used to work on, ‘That brick ain’t gonna lay itself’.”. Taylor blushed and laughed, “I think I see what you’re saying. Thanks James.”. He just smiled and went back to work.

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    50%
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2022, 04:51:56 am »
Another great chapter

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 11, 2022, 05:55:25 am »
Hey, so here's another part, enjoy!

--

When Taylor got home from work that day she came in while I was cooking dinner and gave me a deep passionate kiss. I smiled, “What was that for?”. She grinned, “For being such an amazing husband. Thanks for bringing me my lunch today.”. I smiled, “You’re welcome.”. Then she grinned really big, “James said he saw you checking me out while I was working today.”. It caught me off guard, “I, uh, yeah, you were so amazing getting all that work done. You know, I’m just interested in what your day is like.”. She laughed, “Oh, I’m sure you are. I’m going to take a shower now.”. I said, “Ok, dinner will be ready in a few minutes.”. I was honestly a little hot and bothered. Soon she came back all cleaned up and in a tank top and boyshorts. She had also put on some makeup and moisturized her skin which made her new muscles look so much more defined. I turned and saw her and was like, “Wow, Taylor, you look amazing.”. She smiled, “Thanks.”. As we had dinner I couldn’t stop trying to steal glances while we both talked about our day. Finally, as we had finished up and were putting the dishes away she said, “You know, you don’t have to steal glances. I’m your wife and honestly since I’ve lost weight and gotten stronger I’ve never felt sexier. So, go ahead and drink all of this in.”. I blushed a little because I had been caught but I was also so turned on by how assertive and direct she was, and of course her gorgeous body. Then she said, “I’ve been thinking about you all afternoon.”. I said, “Really?”. She said, “Uh huh. About how I want to pick you up and throw you over my shoulder, like one of those big heavy bags of cement mix you watched me carry today, take you to the bed and have my way with you.”. While I was trying to figure out if she actually might be strong enough to do that now, she bent down, put her shoulder in my midsection, lifted me up and started carrying me to the bed. I was instantly hard. She giggled as she felt it on her shoulder, “Looks like someone else is turned on by me being stronger too.”.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 11, 2022, 06:56:09 pm »
Hello, hope you're all enjoying!. Here's the next part!

--

Soon she had thrown me on the bed and was taking my shorts off. Then she stood up and took off her tank top and boyshorts. I couldn’t help myself, “Oh my god, Taylor you look spectacular.”. She smiled and got on top of me and completely took over. At first she was a little awkward but soon she had taken full control. I couldn’t believe what was happening. At first I was honestly a little intimidated but as she took charge I felt myself not only turned on more than ever, but strangely comforted. It was the most amazing sex we had ever had. After we both finished we got cleaned up. I was still trying to process everything that had happened. Meanwhile, after she had put her tank top and boyshorts back on, she went to the fridge, grabbed a beer and sat down in front of the tv. I was kind of surprised because Taylor never watched tv. I was like, “Hey, what’s this?”. She said, “Oh, I’m going to watch the football game.”. I said, “The football game?”. She laughed, “Yeah, James got started talking about a game one day a while back and I realized I really knew nothing about it. So I started watching and I actually really like it. You can join me if you want.”. That afternoon we watched the game together and even though I didn’t understand everything that was going on I tried to not interrupt her because she seemed so into it. A while later, just after a particularly intense play, she said, “Hey baby, can you go get me another beer?”. I was like, “Of course.”. As I started to get up, she said, “And um, baby, I’m starving, can you make me a big roast beef sandwich with extra meat?”. I was a little caught off guard but also surprisingly turned on and blurted out, “Yes Taylor.”. She quickly turned away from the game, made eye contact, then looked me up and down, smiled and said, “Thanks baby, you’re the best.”. Soon I brought her her beer and sandwich. I couldn’t help but steal glances at her muscles as she watched the game, drank her beer and devoured her sandwich. A little later the game was over and the team she was for had won. Then she looked over at me. "You know, I told you that you don’t have to steal glances at my muscles but I realized during the game that it actually really turns me on. Do you want to see them again Alex?”. All I could say was, “Yes Taylor.”. She bit her lip, “Oh my god, it’s so hot when you say that. Take off your clothes and lay down on the couch.”. Then she grinned and said, “Now.”. Soon we both had our clothes off and now that she was a little more comfortable with taking control, she was quickly having her way with me again and I couldn’t get enough of it. This time was even better than the last.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2022, 02:31:59 am »
Hi, next part is here! Enjoy!

--

Over the next couple of weeks Taylor was getting more and more comfortable with taking control during sex and I was getting more and more comfortable with submitting to her. I was really loving it. One day after she got home from work and we were having dinner she said, "So, James said that he's going to start taking a couple of days off each week to deal with some health issues. That will leave me to run the jobs by myself on those days. Bricklaying, hod carrying, all of it.". I was like, "Wow, that's a lot isn't it?". She smiled, "Yeah, but I'm looking forward to the challenge. I can't wait.". It turned out to be harder than she thought. She was coming home on the two days she worked by herself, really sore and really tired. I ran her baths, gave her massages, whatever she needed. It was tough but she wouldn't give up. A couple of weeks into her new schedule and she was doing research on what she could do to help her push through. She quickly decided that weightlifting was her best option. She asked me, "Hey baby, do we still have all of that weightlifting equipment we bought at the start of the pandemic?". I said, "Yeah, it's down in the basement. Why?". She smiled, "Well, I've been doing research on how to get strong enough for my new schedule and that's what I've decided I need to do. I'm gonna go down and check it out.". At first I didn’t think anything of it but then I realized, ‘Oh my god, she’s going to be lifting weights and she’s going to get even bigger and stronger!’. I was getting so hard it almost hurt. Soon she had everything setup and her workout area ready to go in the basement. At first she had planned on just looking up weightlifting programs that she could follow herself. But soon she had decided that it would be best to get a personal trainer to help her see results faster. After some searching she found an online trainer that she really clicked with and felt could help her reach her goals as soon as possible.

Good lord, Taylor is such a determined woman and had only become more so since she started bricklaying. She was now getting up even earlier in the morning on her light days of work and getting a full workout in as well as on the weekends. Stef, her trainer, had set her up with a customized training program complete with workouts, meal plans and supplements. The results were amazing. In just a month she was already feeling much less sore on her heavy work days. By the end of six months, she had become so much bigger and stronger. Her muscles were so unbelievably sexy. On one of her heavy work days she had forgotten her lunch again so I took it to her down at the jobsite. Once I had driven up and parked I saw her working. She reached down grabbed a 50 lb bag of concrete mix and threw it over her shoulder. Then, I couldn’t believe it, she grabbed another bag and threw it over her other shoulder and took off in a fast walk over to the mixer and emptied both of them into it. Once she added water to it and it was mixing, she went and climbed up on the scaffold and started laying brick. Her skin was glistening with sweat and her muscles were bulging with power and strength. Then she saw me and ran out to the car. “Hey baby, you brought my lunch for me didn’t you? But you can’t get out of the car right now can you, because you’re so turned on by your hot, big, strong, muscular wife, aren’t you?”. “Omg, yes Taylor.”. She grinned, “Good, I love that you can’t get enough of me. Thanks for my lunch. You’re my amazing husband and I can’t wait until I get home and take care of you. She kissed me deeply and smiled, “See you soon baby, be ready for me.”. Then she went back to work. I just couldn’t get enough of how dominant she was becoming. When she got home I was working on dinner and would have it ready by the time she got out of the shower. She came in and started kissing me. Then she smiled, “I love you, you are so wonderful. Thank you for supporting me in my job. I really appreciate it.”. “I love you too babe you are so amazing.”. She grinned and went to take her shower. When she came out she had on a sports bra and boyshorts. Her muscles were so much bigger now. She had capped delts, her traps had grown much higher, her lats were pushing her arms out and her biceps and triceps were clearly bulging and defined now. Her pecs were so thick and her washboard abs stood out and rippled with strength with every move she made. As she walked toward me her quads were bulging with each and every step. The look on her face made it very clear that she was completely in charge. It was intoxicating.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 12, 2022, 06:08:09 am »
Hello, here's the next part, enjoy!

--

The next day during lunch James sat down with Taylor and said, “There’s something I’ve been meaning to talk to you about.”. Taylor said, “Ok, what’s up?”. He said, “Well it’s just that taking some time off lately has helped me to see that it’s time for me to hang up my hat as a bricklayer.”. Taylor was sad, “Oh no, is everything ok?”. He smiled, “Don’t worry, everything’s fine. I’ve just come to realize that it’s time for me to spend more time with family and do some other things I’ve always wanted to do.”. Taylor asked, “So what’s going to happen with the masonry business?”. He chuckled, “I love how you always get right to the point. Well, Taylor, that’s what I want to talk to you about. You’ve taken to bricklaying like nobody I’ve ever seen. I mean, heck, you even started lifting weights just so you could get strong enough to handle jobs by yourself. I want you to have the business.". Taylor was in tears, "OMG, James!! I don't know what to say, thank you soo much!". She started to worry though, "How will I run everything without you here? I still feel like I have so much to learn.". He smiled, "Don't worry about that, you'll do just fine. And, just to help you get your confidence, I'll hang around on the job sites for the next three months to give you pointers and then it will be all yours.". Taylor was ecstatic, "Wow, thanks so much James, you're an amazing mentor and friend. You know, I’m really going to miss you though, right?". James smiled, “I’m gonna miss you too, Taylor. But hey now, don’t you be a stranger all right? You and Alex are welcome to come around anytime you want. You’re family now, you hear?”. With tears in her eyes she smiled, gave him a big hug and said, “Thanks, James. That really means a lot.”. When Taylor got home she was beside herself with excitement about the news, "Alex, baby! Guess what?". I said, "What is it babe?". "James is going to be retiring soon and he wants me to have the masonry business!!". I was like, "Wow, that's amazing!! That's a lot though, are you nervous about taking over?". She said, "Yeah, a little bit…". Then she smiled really big, "But, I'm also very, very turned on by the thought of becoming the boss and being completely in charge.”. She moved in closer and put her arms around me, “Does that turn you on too, Alex?". I was so hard it hurt, “Omg, yes Taylor.”. She smiled and kissed me, “Good. That’s what I like to hear.”. She went to take her shower as I was finishing up dinner. I was so turned on I could barely think straight. Her muscles, her strength and dominance were so incredibly sexy. After dinner she just couldn’t get enough and ravaged me over and over. It was so hot that I just couldn’t help myself and submitted more and more to her sexual appetite which made me more satisfied than I could have ever imagined. That in turn, turned her on even more. I couldn’t stop running my hands over her muscular body, feeling her power and strength with every movement. I was in awe of her and what she was becoming.

After having struggled to step up to working two days a week by herself she didn’t want to struggle again as she began working by herself all five days a week. She was determined to succeed at running the business but knew she would need to be even stronger to do it by herself. It worried her though that she had reached a plateau in her weightlifting progress. So she decided to reach out to Stef. “Hey Stef!”. Stef smiled, “Hey Taylor! What’s up?”. Taylor had a huge smile, “Well, I’m going to be taking over the masonry business in the next three months!”. Stef said, “Congratulations! That’s amazing! Dang, you are slayin’ it girl, good for you. Seriously, you’re over there killing it as a badass bricklayer. It’s really inspiring!”. Taylor continued, “Thanks! So, I’m going to be doing everything by myself five days a week soon and I’m going to need to be even stronger to handle it. I don’t want to be caught off guard this time. The thing is though I feel like I’ve reached a plateau with my current training. What can I do to make some serious gains soon?”. Stef beamed, “I love how proactive and driven you are! I wish all of my clients were like you! I too have noticed that you’ve reached a plateau and I’ve made some notes on what we can do to help you break through it.”. Then she looked a little more serious, “Before we continue though, as your coach, I want to make sure that I have a clear picture of what your goals are. Is getting stronger for your business your only goal?”. Taylor was like, “I’m not sure I understand. What do you mean?”. Stef grinned, “Well, you’ve mentioned how you like the effect that you being stronger has had on your relationship with your husband. I was wondering how that’s going?”. Taylor grinned and bit her lip, “Um, well, it’s been amazing.”. Stef smiled, “I bet it has. Has he been liking it too?”. Taylor smiled, “He can’t get enough.”. Stef laughed, “I bet he can’t. So would it be fair to say that you don’t just want to get stronger for your job and that you also want to be, not just stronger, but also bigger, because it turns you on in your relationship?”. Taylor’s heart raced, “Omg, Stef, I want to get freaking enormous.”. Stef laughed, “That’s what I thought. Seriously though, the program that I will have to put you on will make you much, much hornier, aggressive and possibly dominant. And just to be clear we’re talking about really powerful steroids. Are you ok with that?”. With hunger in her eyes Taylor said, “Oh, I definitely want that.”. Stef smiled, “I thought you would but, I just wanted you to be able to make an informed decision.”. Taylor smiled, “Thanks, I appreciate that. So, what’s the plan, coach? I can’t wait to get started!”.

Stef was like, “Ok then, well, there are some new, really powerful steroids that have been developed by a relatively new company that I think would be perfect for you and your goals. I’ve already put together a full workout, supplement and meal plan to work with them and can send it over to you right now and start coaching you through it after your steroids arrive. I have to warn you though, you’re going to see some pretty crazy gains from these, so get ready.”. Taylor was ecstatic, “I’m totally ready, I can’t wait!”. Stef paused a little and said, “There’s something else you might be interested in.”. Taylor was a little intrigued, “Ok, what is it?”. Stef smiled and said, “Well, the same company that developed the steroids also developed drugs that can make you, um, taller.”. Taylor’s eyes got huge and her heart raced. At 5’ 7” she wasn’t short but now the thought of being taller, even taller than me, at 6’, was nearly orgasmic. She was like, “Omg, yes, yes, yes! I neeeed that!”. Stef laughed, “Oh my god girl, you are insatiable! You’re going to be such a beast! I’m not gonna lie, it’s even turning me on a little, I can’t imagine what it’s going to do to Alex. Anyway, I’ll make sure and include that with the steroids I send to you.”. Taylor laughed, “Thanks Stef, you're the best!”. After Taylor was done talking to Stef, she came in and said to me, “Hey so, since I’m going to be working a lot harder from now on, I want to make sure I’m strong enough to handle it.”. My heart started racing, “Ok, babe.”. She moved in and kissed me and said, “So, I’m going to be starting a new workout program which means I have a new meal plan now.”. She showed me a printout. The meals were huge, so huge. Then she said in a super sexy voice, “I’m also going to start taking really powerful steroids and um, some new drugs to get taller.”. My heart started pounding, I started breathing really heavily and I just couldn’t help myself and totally came in my shorts.”. Taylor smiled, “Mmmm, that makes me very, very happy. But I’m still super horny. You’re going to take care of that for me aren’t you?”. My breath was still shaky as I said, “Y… Y… Yes Taylor.”. She smiled and purred, “Good boy. You know, even though I’m becoming more dominant, I just want you to know how much I really love you. You’re so amazing.”. I smiled, “I know babe, I love you more than ever.”. Then I proceeded to pleasure her like never before and I absolutely loved it. It was so incredible. I was falling more and more in love with her every day.

Offline jessicatheviking

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 12, 2022, 04:44:36 pm »
Hi! Here's the next part. Hope you enjoy!

--

The next day her package arrived from Stef. The day after that she started her new program. I was up early every morning and had her huge meals ready for her. She started out at 5’ 7’ 140 lbs. and I was at 6’ 0” 160 lbs. That Monday she started her first week of doing all of the work bricklaying by herself. It was hard but she was determined. I was blown away by her drive. That first week I also lost my job. The company I had been working for was not going to let me work from home anymore and they were too far away to drive to. Plus I could have never been able to keep up with Taylor’s massive meal prep, or sex drive, while working outside of the home. I was worried about how, the pressure of not only taking over the masonry business by herself, but also not having my income anymore would affect her. When I told her she just smiled, “Don’t worry about it baby, I’ve got this”. I told her I would try to find more work I could do from home and she was like, “Ok. but please don’t stress about it.”. I was so turned on by her confidence and assertiveness. By the end of the first month she had already gained 10 lbs of muscle and stood at 5’ 8” and her work week was still tough but getting easier. She had checked in with Stef who was super impressed. Stef had started her on a very low dosage of the new steroid and offered Taylor the option to increase it. Taylor jumped on it. The second month was amazing. She gained 20 lbs. more and was now 5’ 9” 170 lbs. Her work week had become normal for her and she loved it. She was absolutely horny all of the time. Since I was out of work she practically demanded that I come down to her job sites and take care of her multiple times a day. We were more in love than ever. Soon James had turned the masonry business over to Taylor. I was bursting with pride for her. I also noticed that she had become much more dominant and I was loving it. She was always in charge and I was submitting to her all of the time.

One day after dinner we got started talking about how much things had changed since she decided she wanted to get a new job. Then she looked at me, took my hand and said, “Alex, I love you with all of my heart.”. “I love you with all of mine too babe.”. She smiled, “Are you really happy with all of the changes we’ve made?”. I beamed, “Unbelievably happy, it’s truly amazing, you, Taylor, are truly amazing.”. She smiled, “I am so happy to hear that. There’s something else, and please be honest. Are you truly happy being submissive to me?”. All I could say was, “Yes Taylor.”. She bit her lip and smiled, “Good. That makes me very happy. Because, Alex, I truly feel like this is just the beginning for me. With my business degree and my increasing strength I want to grow this business much, much bigger all while I grow bigger and stronger until I’m enormous.”. I was breathing so heavily now and thought my heart was going to beat out of my chest. She continued, “Alex, I love you and want to take care of you the way you deserve. I’ve been reading about female led relationships…”. I bit my lip and she smiled and said, “Oh, so you’ve heard of them?”. “Y… Y… Yes Taylor.”. She smiled, “Very good. Then when I tell you that’s what I want, you know what that means, don’t you, Alex?”. I was so turned on, “Y… Y… Yes Taylor.”. “Very good Alex. Alex, is that what you want?”. I couldn’t believe it. I had been wanting this for a while now but didn’t think she would ever go for it. Now here she was asking for it. “Yes Taylor I do. You’re so amazing and I love you so much. I want you to be in charge and for me to be submissive to you. I know you’ll take care of me.”. She said, “Ok then, I want to start with a moderate level flr where I make all of the decisions and you obey me but you’ll still have some personal freedom to yourself. When it comes to sex though, I want absolute control with a safe word for you. Do you agree?”. I beamed, “Yes Taylor.”.

“Very good, Alex. My first decision is that you will stop looking for a new job. I support us now and you are no longer allowed to have a job. Ever. Is that clear?". It was one thing to fantasize about her being in charge and in control, it was quite another to watch her wield her new, very real, authority over me. I had never been more turned on. I was literally quaking with desire. I craved, with every part of my being, to submit to her rulership. I couldn't help myself and blurted out, "Yes my Queen.". Instantly, I saw the look of pure sexual dominance that rose up within her and then burst forth. She smiled, "If I'm your Queen, then why the hell are you still standing before me? If I'm your Queen, then kneel before me and serve me…". She pulled her boyshorts down, smiled and said, "Now!!". Instantly, I kneeled and began pleasuring her. She looked down and said, "Very good Alex.". It was pure bliss. Nothing else mattered and nothing else had ever brought me more pleasure or more satisfaction. I would serve my Queen and I loved it. Her bulging muscles and power were intoxicating and as she climaxed I came in my pants. She looked down at me, smiled and said, “Very good, Alex, now go get cleaned up.”. “Yes my Queen.”. When I came back she said, “That was amazing Alex. Did you enjoy it too?”. I smiled, “Omg, yes, it was so fantastic.”. She smiled, “Very good Alex. I can’t wait to see how you become even better at your new role. So, my next decision is, now that you’re my househusband, I want you to look cute for me. I’m going to start giving you an allowance so that you can get your hair done, a manicure, and a pedicure each week. I also want you to get a spa treatment and go shopping for cute clothes each week. I will give you instructions on what I think is cute. Is that clear?”. I smiled, “Yes my Queen.”. She smiled, “Very good Alex.”.

Offline giantgirl7foot2

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 12, 2022, 06:43:57 pm »
Hope the husband turns into a cute little househusband for his giant wife! Great story so far!
User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Bricklayer

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View