Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
parapharma

gfx gfx
steroidify Advertising
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
576343 Posts in 73314 Topics by 28883 Members - Latest Member: Rafael@war April 28, 2024, 12:29:55 am
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Lift & Carry, Tall & Big & Strong Women  |  How is "Lift and Carry" for you?
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: How is "Lift and Carry" for you?  (Read 1783 times)

Offline Chesterguy21

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
How is "Lift and Carry" for you?
« on: April 22, 2022, 11:54:21 am »
 :wob:

This is actually mainly for guys who are into l&c. Even if you're not into it you're welcome to share your feelings about it. You can tell us for example if you tried and how you found out that you‘re not into it.

My questions for the guys who are into it. You can pick the questions yourself:

When did you notice you like it?

What experience showed you that you're into it?

What is your favorite lift and why?

How do you experience lift and carry? What happens to you while experiencing it? Do you have an orgasm while practicing it?

Are there tips you can give me as someone who shares the same desire?

Do you sometimes feel like there is something missing?

Do you think the session girls mind about it or even notice when you have an orgasm?

Did a girl ever get angry about it?

I do ask, because eventhough I'm into it I still don't know where it comes from and there is no one who can tell and I can share my experiences with. Maybe this helps out a little.
Just in case somebody is interested in what I think about that  you can read the text below. (don't bother skip reading it you're not and post your own thoughts :)

I noticed that I like l&c when I was about 16 and I discovered that I like to get piggyback rides from certain women. There were often quite attractive women who carried me around. Back than it was rather exciting when they wore sleeveless tops that made me able to feel her bare shoulders. I partly discovered it just by experiencing it (some women just did it). And by remembering the roots in my childhood when a neighbor girl came over, who were way older than me and carried me around like that. I somehow knew that I liked it back then, but I didn't understand why and that there was something really sexy about it. Later I understood that I find it arousing (but had no idea in which category this belongs).
When I made my first experiences in sessions I noticed that mainly the piggyback-like lifts are the ones I prefer. Shoulder rides, cradles, from the front,… are actually not the most exciting lifts to me. I mainly use them to increase the tension until the girls do my favorite lifts. And here is why: I know the most arousing part for me will be getting carried on her back. When I get on her back I get really excited when I see her bra strips, feel the skin and shape of her shoulders & arms and about getting pressed on her body by my own weight at the same time. To me it feels much better when she does squats or calf raises on her back than like when they do it the firemans carry way. Most of the time I try to focus on a few things: How she doesn't mind about me being on her back, allowing me to touch her and about how it feels. And usually I get pretty aroused it's not a too long lasting thing. Within quite a short time I can not keep from ejaculating. I often tried to resist and last longer but the thing is that her going on with her power work usually makes it nearly uncontrollable to me. I would not be able to hold it back. And I never really noticed her reacting about me having an orgasm. Maybe cause I do not make any sounds cause I feared that they would get angry. Next thing to do is always to visit the bathrooms and clean myself up.
To accept liking strong and muscular girls is accepting being yourself. It's kind of a coming out and makes you free!

Forum Saradas

Offline sovereign

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Females being carried
Re: How is "Lift and Carry" for you?
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2022, 08:20:08 pm »
I noticed super early when I was an infant, that was from seeing mf cradles. Cradles by far my favourite, ff my favourite combo then ff, do not care an iota for fm, I'd sooner it never existed.
Haven't had as much real life carrying experiences as I'd like, it is a huge deal to cradle girls when it happens though but no I haven't had a turn on during it, yet at least but certainly after thinking about it!

I am not into being lifted so I don't think I can give you tips nor would I want to. I do not ever intend to spend actual money to lift a girl, as for girls getting angry, sadly not all girls like being carried & my rotten luck often the girls I have carried or wanted to don't like it! I usually ask first before attempting a carry so at least I gave some respect and warning. Often liftees are worried when carried, which does spoil the experience a little, I'd not want her to feel uncomfortable so I would cut short the carry. I can't speak scientifically where the fetish comes from as it's irrational but I'll offer what I can for someone who's tried to make sense of it pretty much my whole life so that's well over 30yrs of processing.

I will debunk the dom/sub part at least for me, it's nothing to do with that for a lot into it (I imagine fm dudes it is though as invariably you're into amazons & do not like being the lifter), for many they like the kidnap theme or subconscious theme so yes subcategories of it does tie into domination, e.g. wrestling. I'll focus on myself though, I do find damsels in distress hot & them carried is either showing they are vulnerable or when rescued and carried seeing them safe is a relief. It can be a possessive thing, example and I relate guys into lifting have the sentiment if they've carried girl before they've had them, akin to like having had sex with them. Overall for me while I wouldn't usually pass on a pretty lady cradle carried I prefer it most when it's a positive carry, where she's enjoying it (Best of all a romantic carry e.g. being cradled and kissing by another woman)

An aspect that may be become with L&C fans is feet, it wasn't an issue for me when younger but as I got older I much prefer/require even a woman when carried to be barefoot or at least barefoot in shoes, being carried showcases the liftee's body like nothing else (Why I don't get fm fans, do you like looking at the male form?! Over a woman?!) & for foot fans a very nice view of the feet e.g. the soles in a way you wouldn't see when the liftee is not carried. And of course upskirts for the bum fans, perfect view with an OTS or cradle.

What I'd like to know is what determines if a girl likes or doesn't like being carried, is it childhood experiences? Their self opinion of independence? (E.g. a feminist may equate letting a man carry her as showing weakness to patriarchy)
It's one of the rarest fetishes so will be among the least studied so good luck seeking answers!
But I have a theory for liftee fans it may be the weightless sensation that's arousing, e.g. going on a rollercoaster it does offer a different sensation. Not carry related but David Carradine died from hanging himself, not a suicide but misadventure from his fetish for asphyxiation. When being hanged you're technically being lifted & that sensory experience may be arousing for some... So I wonder with liftee fans, are you also turned on being lifted generally? For fm fans i.e. by a man or suspended in midair e.g. a ride or sitting on a mount.

What makes me think it's more general than specifically stating one is into being lifted by a certain sex for liftee fans is in one forum 1 guy's explanation where he discovered his fetish is in wrestling he realised he had an erection when being lifted (By a male yet he claims to be a fm fan, if so then why was he aroused when lifted by a male?) Then again fetishes aren't sciences, foolhardy finding logic in them!

Forum Saradas  |  Muscular & Strong Females  |  Lift & Carry, Tall & Big & Strong Women  |  How is "Lift and Carry" for you?

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View