Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
steroidify parapharma
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
574131 Posts in 72927 Topics by 28775 Members - Latest Member: edman10 April 19, 2024, 07:51:56 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Manage Mercedes  (Read 39604 times)

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
Manage Mercedes
« on: April 21, 2022, 11:39:56 am »
When I was a kid in my class, the most admired girl was Francesca.
Dark brown hair combed in a bob, much taller than all of us guys (which we know we develop much later than girls), dark brown eyes, hoarse but very feminine voice, broad shoulders, and above all two legs to lose your mind which she often enhanced with very bold miniskirts for a girl of that age.
We all often turned to look at her (Francesca, being so tall, was always in the last pews) to admire her thighs.
I especially was mesmerized by those muscular thighs and calves.

Immediately after Francesca, the girl who was most successful was Federica.
She too very tall, just short of Francesca, long hair behind light brown and slightly wavy shoulders, blue eyes, voice more hoarse than that Francesca and less feminine, very long legs and thinner than Francesca's (especially the calves were absolutely not as those of Francesca), but a nice full second size breast which, at that age, was clearly the largest in our class.

On the podium, in third place, was Mercedes.
Definitely less tall than Francesca and Federica (I even surpassed her in height which at the time I was quite short), olive complexion (despite being Italian she seemed constantly tanned), very athletic body due to the gymnastics she had practiced since she was 6 years old, she had long black hair and very dark eyes.
The voice was quite thick, not exactly a sweet voice, but it made up for it by being much more affable than the other two super stars in the class (Francesca and Federica)
Her legs were similar to Francesca's, very muscular, although shorter, and she too often showed them wearing miniskirts even more daring at times than Francesca's, and her breasts were about the same size as Federica's.
Unlike the other two she had a very prominent butt and I was often attracted to the shape of her feet.

Finally there was Elisa, who was the one I was initially in love with before realizing that Francesca was a different planet from her.
Elisa had fair complexion, I would say almost pale, long straight black hair, black eyes, a shrill but stammering voice.
A little taller than Mercedes, she was as tall as me, and had legs similar to those of Federica, that is, very long but not muscular, and her breasts were certainly blooming.

Francesca, Federica and Elisa were only daughters, while Mercedes had three brothers.
One younger than 3 years (or 4, I don't remember), one older than her by 2 years, and the other older than her by 6 years.
Francesca had been involved in dance and swimming for years, Federica did not do any sports, Mercedes, as already written, did artistic gymnastics and Elisa also did dance.

Francesca was obviously not engaged to any of us.
Being taller, she looked at us all like we were children, and the width of her shoulders made her even more unreachable.
Federica, on the other hand, had an affair with Gabriele for years, as tall as she was, the strongest of us all, he had managed to conquer her and keep her for years.
Mercedes was having an affair with Domenico, who was as tall as me, and a little taller than her, he just stepped forward first and she said yes.
Elisa was not engaged to anyone, she knew I was dying for her, but she was not convinced and she never said yes to me.

About me, since I was a child, I have always had a passion for muscular girls as well as for big breasts.
Elisa certainly had none of this (or at least not in the first years of school together), but I was in love with her face and her beautiful legs and beautiful feet.
The thighs, as a dancer, still had considerable muscles and were incredibly long.
But precisely because of this passion of mine, I soon changed my 'passion' and directed all my thoughts to Francesca.
Her broad shoulders made me think of a strength terribly superior to ours, and her legs were completely drawn into the muscles, especially the quadriceps and calves.
Plus the gnarled shape of her knees gave her a truly irresistible pair of legs.
Moreover Francesca had really shown her strength on some occasions.
When you are little you often play and joke with anything, and they are often games that predict a winner.
For example: "open that window, I feel hot", "no, I want to keep it closed", and immediately a clash of forces was generated to be able to prevail.
And she practically always won and with any of us.
If she wanted the window open, no one could close it, and vice versa.
I once tried to deal with it myself.
As I tried with all my might to open a window, I saw her push from the opposite side and laugh in my face at being able to keep it closed.
We knew it: Francesca was stronger than us.
Perhaps only Gabriele could have stood up to her.
But we soon realized that there were those in class who were becoming terribly more muscular and stronger than she was.

Two pieces of information complete the picture of my class.
The first is about Mercedes' older brother, the one 6 years older than her, who was a gym enthusiast, had been training regularly for a couple of years, and was genetically very inclined to put on mass.
The second concerns Mercedes herself: she was engaged to Domenico, as already written, but I had begun to notice that she often looked at me.
I was the first on the left and she was the last on the right in the first row of desks in front of the professor.
Between her and me there were five pupils.
But I often noticed her furtive glances in my direction.
When her story with Domenico ended, I remember that she left me a message in the diary on the last day of school before the summer break.
She wrote to me: "Cristian t.v.t.t.b.s.", which I did not understand the meaning.
Not now.
I understood then: "Cristian ti voglio tanto tanto bene, sai?"
Which translated means: "Cristian I love you so much you know"

But now the story picks up from the moment when Mercedes was still with Domenico.
The reasons for the end of that relationship are very interesting and we will see them later.
Know that she was interested in me before.

Even on social media the most followed was Francesca.
But, being very young girls, they were certainly not very active, even for the control of their parents.
As written before, the situation changed at some point.
We can identify that moment with a Mercedes gymnastics essay.
We didn't go to that essay because, as we were little and stupid kids, our only passion was football.
But we saw photos of that essay on FB.
And not only did we see them, many other people also saw them and started asking her for friendship and also following her on IG.
From that day I became aware of Mercedes.
After being in love with Elisa, and during falling in love with Francesca (which lasted for years), I was opening my eyes to that girl who looked so much like Disney Pocahontas.
And I realized that my passion for muscles was a real fixation ...
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

User is currently banned [View]

Forum Saradas

Manage Mercedes
« on: April 21, 2022, 11:39:56 am »

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Re: Manage Mercedes
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2022, 10:15:55 pm »
Oh, mi hai colto di sorpresa. L'inizio è sempre ottimo e non vedo l'ora di scoprire il seguito. Non farci aspettare troppo 😉

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2022, 10:34:30 pm »
Oh, mi hai colto di sorpresa. L'inizio è sempre ottimo e non vedo l'ora di scoprire il seguito. Non farci aspettare troppo 😉

beh le idee ci sono, devo solo trovare il tempo  ;)
I was continuously posting Stories Dealing With Incest and Pedophilia in spite of all the warnings then moderators banned me from Saradas life time. Moderators have all these records and if I start Bullying and harassment with them, they will share all these records with legal authorities. I confirm that I have read and understand.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2022, 01:33:32 am »
Interesting background. Let's see how things proceed.

Offline mancio98

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2022, 05:08:08 pm »
Super curioso ed entusiasta per questa nuova avventura

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2022, 07:07:08 am »
Interesting background. Let's see how things proceed.

thank you!!!

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2022, 07:07:39 am »
Super curioso ed entusiasta per questa nuova avventura

grazie, a breve dovrei scrivere la nuova parte

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2022, 07:11:56 am »
Specifically for the poor fool who has nothing to do in his life but piss off those who write the stories.
I wrote that Mercedes has been practicing gymnastics since she was six.
This doesn't mean she's six.
A lot has passed since he started.
How many? We do not know.
It doesn't matter.
I hope the poor fool understands this and doesn't waste my time explaining this too.

Lo specifico per il povero scemo che non ha altro da fare nella sua vita che rompere i coglioni a chi scrive le storie.
Ho scritto che Mercedes pratica ginnastica artistica da quando ha sei anni.
Questo non significa che lei abbia sei anni.
Da quando ha iniziato ne sono passati tanti.
Quanti? Non lo sappiamo.
Non interessa.
Spero che il povero imbecille capisca questa cosa e non mi faccia perdere tempo a spiegare anche questa cosa.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2022, 08:17:20 am »
Photos of Mercedes' essay soon made the rounds on social media.
Nine girls dressed in leggings and tops, those of Mercedes in white that made a lot of contrast with her olive skin.
The leggings were long to below the knees, so they left the calves free and obviously, since it was artistic gymnastics, their feet were bare.
While the top was totally sleeveless with simple and thin straps, plus the bra underneath in order not to have dangerous transparencies (being girls it would not have been ethical)
The picture was completed by the fact that the girls had all their hair tied, some with a ponytail and some with the classic 'onion'.
Mercedes had a ponytail.
In the first photo, the nine girls were all lined up, standing, and with their arms held high.
The first three with red tops and leggings, then Mercedes and two others in white, and finally the last three in yellow.
In a second photo there was only Mercedes, sitting and smiling, with her legs crossed.
There were also three other photos but they were taken from different moments of the essay in which Mercedes and the others performed some poses, and it was taken quite from a distance so it was not possible to notice much of her physique.
The attention then went to those other two photos.
Already in the first, the one with all the girls lined up, Mercedes' physicality was immediately noticeable.
Obviously, being little gymnasts, all nine girls were quite developed, as is usual in artistic gymnastics which quickly develops the muscles of girls, no matter how young they are.
But there was no doubt that the one with an even more remarkable physique was Mercedes.
Raising her arms, her lats had come out as if they were two goalkeepers.
And also the abs: the other girls already had them visible, but the six Mercedes cubes were incredibly more developed and more visible even from a distance.
And this peculiarity emerged above all in the photo of her sitting alone.
Despite the knee of the crossed leg covering part of her abdomen, the six pack was so overbearing that it was totally out of the picture.
And also, while sitting, with the arms resting on the step, the delts also seemed to come out more than normal.
Result: Mercedes' shoulders looked even wider than they already were.
Plus those short, tight leggings enhanced the shape of her legs.
Especially since the white color seemed to be transparent being so tight on her legs.
It was possible to admire, again in the sitting photo, that the thighs were incredibly muscular.
You could see the whole line that divides the thigh in the middle.
In addition, the calf that came out naked was a gentleman calf, very muscular too.
And then the little feet ...
Mercedes had some really sexy little feet ...
small, tense at the tips, with little veins on the neck.
And despite the poor quality of the photos posted, it was also visible that among the nine girls the only one to have a little breast was Mercedes.
Tightened in both top and bra, her breasts still took a certain volume to show.
In class we all noticed those photos, but none of us commented on them.
None of us even put a like.
But as I later learned we were all struck by that inexplicably muscled physique of our classmate.
We were so small that some didn't even know what those bumps on her abdomen were.
Others knew they were 'muscles' but did not understand how it was possible for a woman to have muscles.
Her brother, the two-year-older one, also saw those photos.
But he was not surprised, because he saw those muscles of his little sister live at the essay.
And it was the first time for him to notice such a physique on his little sister.
He knew that doing artistic gymnastics she had developed on a muscular level, but he didn't think so much !!!
For him, the 'muscular' of the family had always been the other brother, the older one too, and now the little Mercedes also had those bumps on the body called 'muscles'.
She had 'abs'.
From that day on, we all began to look forward to more photos of Mercedes.
And above all we realized that, especially on FB, many people began to comment on her photos.
And to praise her muscles.
Men of a certain age especially commented on her posts incessantly with phrases such as:
"what muscles, Mercedes!"
"Can you give us a nice flex of the biceps?"
"Do you scare your friends (male) at school with those muscles?"
"Do your friends (female) ever ask you to touch those abs?"
"what a nice six pack you have!"
"Does your brother envy you those big muscles?"
For her part, Mercedes initially did not understand all that interest of men much older than her in her muscles.
For her, being a gymnast, it was normal to have muscles.
And she knew she had many more of them than boys her age.
It had already been a couple of years that in fact, in the summer, when she went to the beach, she noticed that her body was very different from that of the other boys.
And she'd noticed that her brother, Mike, two years older than her, certainly didn't have the muscles that she did.
But she was also getting the pleasure of receiving those compliments on FB.
For years it had been understood that, in the classroom, the star was Francesca, immediately after Federica, and only in third position was she, who slightly surpassed Elisa in preferences.
But on social media it was a whole other story: those photos were giving her a notoriety unknown to her.
After a few days Mercedes decided to give it a try.
She put a picture of her abs in the foreground.
She is lying on the bed, with her T-shirt up, and her cell phone framing her six cubes.
The response was impressive.
In class we began to wonder if she was stronger than her boyfriend, Domenico.
On the other hand, at that age there was no more than a kiss on the cheek even between boyfriends, but I still began to envy Domenico for that relationship.
And I wanted to ask him if Mercedes made him touch them.
In reality, but I only learned this many years later, Domenico was not pleased to see those photos of his girlfriend published.
Most of all, he was intimidated by the fact that she had those muscles.
It was around that time that, during a classroom carnival party, Mercedes put on a show and drove me completely mad with desire.
We went, for a day, all dressed up for carnival to school: some as a ghostbuster, some as a magician, some as a prince.
The girls mostly chose princess dresses.
Mercedes dressed up as Pocahontas, the Disney character she already resembled even without too many accessories or special make-up on her face.
The dress consisted of a very very tight black body and a miniskirt made of leaves, plus heavy black stockings (the carnival period in Italy always coincides with a cold month, so the stockings were an essential accessory even if Mercedes would have liked to have them less to show her thighs well)
Obviously, it was that tight body that caught the eye.
Slightly low-cut, but not enough to let you see anything, it had long sleeves and as tight as it was it was possible to see, through the factory, Mercedes' sculpted abs.
That day, despite Domenico's presence (obviously he was present: being one of our classmates he was always there), I couldn't take my eyes off Mercedes' abs.
And from her thighs, which despite the heavy stockings, were still clearly visible.
Two perfect legs.
Curves upon curves drawn by the muscles.
And then the shoulders ... very wide ...
That day I caught the other girls' embarrassment perfectly.
Even Francesca, used to being at the center of attention, and aware of her body, had noticed the bursting physicality of Mercedes.
The boys looked at her, all of them.
And she, who wasn't naive, knew we were staring at her curiously.
She knew we were all looking at her abs and thighs.
And she didn't do anything to hide, like using her boyfriend to get away and get away with him.
Especially when it was I who crossed her figure, she always replied with a winking smile as if to say "don't you look at Francesca today? Are you intrigued by my abs too? Are you looking at them well? Bravo, admire them"
That evening, back home, I masturbated several times at the thought of that Mercedes dress and her physicality, she begins to fantasize about her physical strength.
And my fantasizing was soon supported by the facts.
It happened a month after the carnival party.
We went for two days to the school camp in a town just outside Rome, probably to the lake, and we all slept together in the hotel.
Obviously with a couple of teachers.
And of course in separate rooms.
And in the evening it happened that ...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: May 03, 2022, 10:17:49 pm »
Finalmente Caino ahahahahah Dai non farci aspettare così tanto per i prossimi capitoli 💪💪💪

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2022, 07:14:46 am »
Finalmente Caino ahahahahah Dai non farci aspettare così tanto per i prossimi capitoli 💪💪💪

eh lo so ho avuto un'influenza mostruosa!!! ora cerco di fare prima... ci provo...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2022, 12:46:36 pm »

eh lo so ho avuto un'influenza mostruosa!!! ora cerco di fare prima... ci provo...

Mi dispiace, spero ora sia tutto a posto. Comunque, noto una differenza rispetto alle tue storie precedenti, dimmi se sbaglio. Ovvero che, mentre prima partivi da una base di ragazza comunque bella (o almeno carina), al massimo con un fisico già alquanto sexy ma normale, stavolta invece c'è dall'inizio molta più struttura. Anche se immagino arriverà (non so se sperare a breve o meno) il momento in cui comincerà anche Mercedes a pomparsi in palestra 😁

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2022, 12:47:47 pm »

Mi dispiace, spero ora sia tutto a posto. Comunque, noto una differenza rispetto alle tue storie precedenti, dimmi se sbaglio. Ovvero che, mentre prima partivi da una base di ragazza comunque bella (o almeno carina), al massimo con un fisico già alquanto sexy ma normale, stavolta invece c'è dall'inizio molta più struttura. Anche se immagino arriverà (non so se sperare a breve o meno) il momento in cui comincerà anche Mercedes a pomparsi in palestra 😁

Con 'struttura' ovviamente mi riferisco all'essere fisicata, già con muscoli più che discreti e addominali ben definiti.

Offline caino

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2022, 01:02:15 pm »

boh non ricordo nemmeno le altre storie come iniziavano, diciamo che con Mercedes inizio già così perchè Mercedes ERA così fin da quando l'ho conosciuta il primo giorno di scuola... Nunzia ad esempio non era affatto palestrata. Simona nemmeno. Mercedes i muscoli li aveva sul serio, quello che ho raccontato del costume di carnevale è vero. E anche quello che racconterò del campo scuola...

Offline GianZ88

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2022, 01:33:23 pm »

boh non ricordo nemmeno le altre storie come iniziavano, diciamo che con Mercedes inizio già così perchè Mercedes ERA così fin da quando l'ho conosciuta il primo giorno di scuola... Nunzia ad esempio non era affatto palestrata. Simona nemmeno. Mercedes i muscoli li aveva sul serio, quello che ho raccontato del costume di carnevale è vero. E anche quello che racconterò del campo scuola...

Non vedo l'ora 😁

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Manage Mercedes

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View