Forum Saradas

Donate today to show love to your community!
gfxgfx

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advertising

gfx gfx
parapharma steroidify
gfxgfx

Welcome to Forum Saradas! Female Bodybuilding, Fitness, Figure & Bikini

Do you love female bodybuilding and events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic? Are you interested in female bodybuilding, fitness, figure & bikini?
If so check out and join our female bodybuilding forum! Saradas is the oldest and most popular female bodybuilding, fitness forum.

🔥 At Saradas you will find the most amazing and rare pictures of probably every female professional bodybuilder who has ever competed.   
🔥 You can keep up with female bodybuilding news from all over the world and hear the latest on your favorite bodybuilder.
🔥 You will find the latest updates on bodybuilding events like the Olympia and the Arnold Classic.

Saradas is your one stop female bodybuilding resource. Come and join us!

Saradas - The Internet Female Bodybuilding Database

gfx gfx
gfx
572853 Posts in 72121 Topics by 28626 Members - Latest Member: LividPancake March 29, 2024, 01:59:31 pm
gfx* Home | Help | Login | Register | gfx
gfx
Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lana
gfx
gfxgfx

Author Topic: Lana  (Read 12849 times)

Offline Brfan

• Activity:
    0%
  • Female Bodybuilding, Physique, Fitness, Figure & Bikini
Lana
« on: June 20, 2022, 11:10:57 am »
Svetlana's - Or Lana's, as we used to call her - came to America as a war refugee from eastern europe when he was about 10 years old. The man thrived despite all the traumas, made himself a career and a family. Lana and I have known each other since, well, forever. I can't remember not having Lana around in school since I was a little boy. She was this nice, shy girl with gray-ish eyes and light brown hair who became my best friend from an early age. We were partners in bio, we shared a counter on chemistry. We sat close to each other in every class. Even though we had a small 'gang' with Jack and Amy, it was clear that the true bond, the one that might last even after school years were over was mine and hers.
There was one thing that was a bit odd, but nothing that disturbing, at least not for us. Lana's father demanded that her and her younger sister, Tatjana, were 'always ready', as Lana would quote her father, both mentally and physically. We just assumed that was something more than cultural, an effect of the horrors he had lived as a young kid. So ever since Lana was about 11 he had her back at home daily for 1-2 hours of 'training', as she called. We joked about her being a russian spy being prepared to be a super soldier and stuff, just like in the comics, but the fact is that other than, after months and months of such training, Lana being better than pretty much everyone in phys ed, jumping higher and running faster there wasn't much difference. Sure, she had a broader back and larger chest than a girl usually did, and because she was pretty tall (I'd say around 5'11") it made her 'noticeable'. But that was it, really.
Lana didn't like to discuss her 'training' too. I guess at first it annoyed her that she had to take time out of her leisure to practice whatever her dad told her too, but with time she seemed to accept it better, even keeping her routine when he was traveling or working and unable to oversee her. From what we knew, she did some weightlifting, treadmill and, we guessed, had some boxing lessons or some other sort of hand fight, but we didn't push her much about it either.
That changed one day. I reached Lana's house just in time to see her mother entering her car
"Oh, hey mrs. K. Is Lana home? We scheduled to study for our math test"
"Oh, hi Tommy! Yes, yes she is. Here, I'll let you in. I'm sorry I'm in a hurry, but with Igor out of town and these gym Classes Tatj is taking… whew. I'm on my way to pick her up now, but feel free to enter. Lana is probably downstairs"
"Oh, thanks, mrs. K." I told her as I entered her house and heard she close the door behind me.
I was used to being in Lana's house, although I admit I don't remember ever being there 'alone'. Was Lana late? I mean, she told me to step by at 5pm, and it was 5pm. As I walked down the stairs to the basement, I slowed my pace, allowing my eyes to adjust to the dimmed lights. The place was almost surreal, as if it was taken from an 80's movie, actually. It truly looked like an eastern europe nation facility built to create Ivan Drago or something. A pretty neat gym, with all sorts of equipment, a punching bag, a small metal desk with matching chairs. A freezer.
For a second there I even considered it was desert, but two things made me sure it wasn't. First, there was a low, almost primal grunt, coming in at a steady rhythm from a corner, everytime followed by a loud inspiration, which indicated someone was doing a big effort. The second thing was even more mesmerizing. I saw someone massive pushing up two very big dumbbells, then bringing them back to her/his chest, before pushing them up again. I noticed the guttural sounds matched the pushes. Now, I expected to see Lana there, but whoever that was didn't seem like her. As my mind processed it, I noticed it was a woman, though. She was wearing royal blue sports bras and black shorts, which simply seemed like the outfit of a woman. But the body sure as hell reminded me of a male, a strong, muscular one, by the way. Then my eyes focused on the face of that woman and my jaw dropped. It was Lana, indeed. Only Lana seemed like a bodybuilder, rippling with muscles all around her arms. For a second there I thought the whole super soldier joke might be on to something.
Completely unsure of what I should do next, I made an unintelligible sound with my mouth to make myself noticed. Lana finished her last push and dropped the huge dumbbells to the floor, causing it to vibrate. She opened her eyes (I never realized she had them closed the whole time) and, still breathing hard, asked
"Tommy? Oh my God, is it already 5? Shit" she placed her arms, which now looked bigger than I've ever seen in front of her body, as if she was naked. Was Lana embarrassed of showing her muscular body to me? What the hell?
"Well, y-yeah… Hi Lana" I told her, coming in closer. There was something about her that was driving me towards her. I wanted to see her body better
Lana jumped to behind the bench she was using, trying to block my sight
"I-I'm sorry, I'm late… I… I lost track of time in here" She was looking to both her sides, trying to find a t-shirt or a towel or something
"Lana, what are you doing?"
"W-what do you mean?" her voice was a bit unsure
"Why are you hiding? There's nothing to hide"
"T-there.. Isn't? I mean… my… body didn't freak you out?"
"Well, I… I had no idea I was friends with the Rock, but… no, it doesn't freak me out. What freaks me is how did this happen? Cause tomorrow morning at school you were, well… just you. And now you look like a freaking greek statue"
Lana smiled, a bit more relaxed. She slowly stepped from behind the bench
"I guess you never saw me pumped, right? You see, when I work out different muscle groups, they tend to swell for a little while. And today… I did shoulders and chest. That's why I look this… big"
I stood in silence, totally checking her out and not even minding it. I think she thought I deserved it, so she too didn't say a word as my eyes moved from her ridiculously large thighs to abs that resembled medieval armors, carved in metal and appearing insurmountable. But what really amazed me was her upper body. Lana's shoulders were, I'd say, twice as big as mine, and her chest was so large and prominent it made her look like she had big tits, although she didn't. Lana's arms were also filled up, appearing thicker than I remembered.
Lana's face was beet red now, but she allowed me to let it sink in before asking
"So… are you ok with it?"
I was taken back from the trance I was in
"What? I'm more than ok with it, Lana… I'm… I'm impressed. And… curious"
"With what?" she seemed completely comfortable now, as if she remembered I was her best friend since forever
"Can… you make it… bigger?" I had no idea how this 'pump thing' worked, being someone who spent miles and miles away from any sort of weightlifting my whole life
"Well… I can't 'grow' like that, you know. We are not in the movies. But I can make it 'look' bigger"
"How?"
"Here" She came a step closer, brought her arms with clinched fists around her waist line and grunted hard, flexing her chest, biceps and shoulders. She held her flex, letting her muscles fill up with blood, as I could tell by the small veins that were appearing everywhere. Lana held her breath, and the shivering on her body irradiated power. Even her neck enlarged, pushed to the side by her traps. Her shoulder fibers were vibrating like crazy
"Wow…" I managed to say
"Wait.." she filled her lungs back and did the pose a second time, this with more power. I couldn't really believe my eyes. I couldn't believe that huge, gorgeous mass of muscles belonged to my best friend. Lana was taller than me, and I always figured she was stronger than me too, but right now It felt like I was standing in front of a Divine being, and I fought the urge to kneel and worship her.
She finally relaxed her muscles and looked at me
"That… was… I have no words, Lana"
"You… liked it?"
"I… yes."
"Seriously? You're not scared?"
"Lana, why would I be scared? I had no idea you were this muscular, but… you're still you. If anything, I'm thrilled that I have a friend with all those muscles" I chuckled "Now I can tease those jocks in school and you can beat them up for me"
She laughed "Oh, you silly asshole… but, yeah, I could" she winked at me
"How come you never told us or shown this side of yours, Lana?"
"Well… I was afraid you'd freak out and treat me as a freak. That I'd lose my friends"
"Well, don't be afraid. This is who you are. And if I'm not mistaken, who you like to be. So be it, alright?"
"I'll.. I'll think about it, alright. For now, promise me you won't tell anyone"
"I promise. And… Lana?"
"Yeah?"
"How strong are you, anyway?"
She looked at me before answering "Pretty strong, actually… but… here." She held my hand and pulled me to a flat bench "How much do you weight? 130?"
"Something like that, yeah"
"Ok, so grab that 20 pound plate and come here. Trust me" she added after looking at my unsure face. I followed her instruction and grabbed the plate as she sat on the bench, one leg at each side.
"Now trust me and lay on my chest. Place the plate on yours"
I did as instructed and felt Lana's hands, one on the upper part of my back, the other on my butt
"Trust me. And try to keep your body as still as possible" she said.
What happened next was beyond my ability to describe. Lana started pushing me up. Me and the extra weight. Later I learned that she was doing bench presses using me as her weight. Lana pushed me up and down 4 times before signaling me to step out of her chest.
She got back up close to me as we looked at each other. Right now there was a bulge inside my shorts that I couldn't fake. This had been the most outstanding, hot experience of my life. And it wasn't over yet
"Did you like it?" she asked
"I… My God… yes, I liked it" was all I could answer
"Do you want to feel it?"
"What?" Lana's question caught me off guard, as I wasn't exactly sure of what she was asking me to feel
Lana raised her left arm and flexed her bicep. Her muscle burst into a flaming hot display of power and dominance. "My muscles" she answered
I stared at her dominant mountain of flesh and steel, proudly standing inches away from me, and fought the urge to caress and kiss it. Yes, I wanted to, but I wasn't completely sure I should.
Lana read the doubt in my eyes. With her right hand she reached inside my shorts and grabbed me.
"Cause I want to feel you" she said in a whisper
I moaned in pleasure, almost cumming right there.
"You know, after a nasty workout like this I'm always hot. I never thought however you could be hot for it too, Tommy. And yet, here we are. So… go ahead, feel it"
I reached out and touched her bicep. Lana knew the reaction her muscle would cause and squeezed my throbbing dick hard, stopping me from cumming immediately
"Easy there… enjoy it a while"
I ran my hand from her sinewy and large forearms to the back of her arms, feeling her large triceps, around it to the ball of iron that she was making pop in front of my eyes, to her boulder-sized shoulder and back. Lana was gently stroking me, eventually using one or two fingers to press my perineum and stopping me from cumming. We stood there for a few minutes before she lowered her arm and pulled my shorts down
"Tommy… you know after a workout you're supposed to eat protein if you want to grow, right?"
"Uhum.." was all I could say
"Well, from what I know, there's a high protein shake in this room, and I want it all" she told me as she knelt in front of me, placing my whole dick into her mouth. She licked it from the base to the top and said
"You know, my biceps are bigger than yours, but you are big where it matters…" and then she engulfed it again. Lana raised both arms and flexed for me. I placed my hands on both her biceps and felt their hardness as she sucked me.
I held for about 10 seconds, I'd say. When I bursted my first time, Lana immediately took both her hands to my butt and pressed me against her. I heard her swallowing up thrust after thrust of my juices. After finished, she looked up and asked calmly
"So, math?"

Forum Saradas

Lana
« on: June 20, 2022, 11:10:57 am »

Offline crow004

• Activity:
    0%
Re: Lana
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2022, 03:58:56 pm »
OMG that was hot!!

Offline asqwert

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2022, 04:07:18 pm »
Always a good day when Brfan posts. Hoping for more

:woot:

Offline johnsm00007

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2022, 07:42:12 pm »
Awesome.

Offline jhunter

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2022, 09:08:03 pm »
I do like this origin story, hope to see more. Foreign couples are not a focus as an origin for muscle, so hope to see more.

Offline charlesdent

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2022, 03:51:34 pm »
Brilliant!

Offline 1dave100

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2022, 07:53:01 am »
 :thanks:

Great story!

Offline wowser1016

• Activity:
    3.33%
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2022, 05:10:44 am »
Lord you write hot stories and this is another one. Great job!

Offline Wookey

• Activity:
    40%
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2022, 05:14:50 am »
So hawt K+++

Offline phil123

• Activity:
    13.33%
  • Click on [applaud+] if you liked my post
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2022, 05:36:14 am »
Gread start

Offline Theawillem80

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2022, 12:46:20 pm »
Can she lift him high over her head.That would be awesome.

Offline Elmanouche

• Activity:
    0%
  • In female muscle we trust.
    • My deviant Art
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2022, 01:35:44 pm »
Good story ☺️
"Tu veux qu'je l'dise à tout l'monde qu'ton nom c'est pas V12 mais traversdeporcselpoivre ?"
Georges Abitbol

Offline sammycooke

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2022, 09:38:51 am »
Great story - hope there is more

Offline jon2403

• New
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2022, 07:02:36 pm »
Great Amazing Store..I just love your incredible stories and look forward too reading more :cool2:

Offline taoschild

• Activity:
    13.33%
    • Richard & Jayne Greye FMG Fantasy Authors
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2022, 06:57:27 pm »
Sexy!  Nice line Lana knew the reaction her muscle would cause and squeezed my throbbing dick hard, stopping me from cumming immediately
-I can totally visualize that reaction.

Forum Saradas  |  Female Muscle Art - Female Muscle Fiction  |  Muscular Women Fiction  |  Lana

gfxgfx
Forum Saradas does not host any files on its own servers.
gfx
It only points to various links on the Internet that already exist.
It is recommended to buy Original Video, CD, DVD's and pictures only.
gfx
Mobile View